Caught in the Web: A Sequel

Story Info
When does an ache of longing become an obsession?
1.9k words
3.67
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught in the Web
The Ache of Longing: A Sequel
Don Julian Winslow

*

Sheila Goode was caught; she knew it. She agonized over it, fighting to keep her sanity, to resist that growing power that threatened to overwhelm her. But deep down, she knew... there was no escape. One day she would be called, and of course, she would go. What choice did she have? By now she needed it; craved it with a throbbing ache of desire, had to have it: the secret thrill, the ultimate ecstasy of total submission - placed on her knees by her imperious mistress.

About a month had gone by: days of agonizing confusion, and hot sweaty nights of incredible longing. All the while she walked around as in a dream. She couldn't work; hopelessly distracted, her thoughts kept going back, at the most inopportune times, to dwell on Nadine's booted figure: the black hair so tightly pulled back from a face hard and unyielding, a lean body so breathtakingly majestic in those sleek boots as the dark-haired woman strode back and forth across the starkly modern apartment, ignoring her while Shelia was forced to wait, tingling with anticipation... on her knees.

The day finally came when Sheila received the e-mail she so desperately wanted. Her nervous fingers flew over the keyboard. This was it: the summons that would call her back!

The e-mail simply set a date and time. She knew she was expected to be there, to report for punishment. A deep shiver ran through Sheila, as she took in those few words. Sitting there alone, staring at the message on her phone she knew in her heart of hearts, that she should ignore the command and simply delete the message, and yet she could do neither. She knew there was really no choice.

***

It came to her, in a rush of intense longing when the door opened to reveal her remote Mistress of Discipline dramatically clad in her "playsuit." Shelia was in awe of Nadine's commanding look, the pale skin, the black hair pulled back in a severe bun. Her narrow torso was encased in a tightly-fitted corset of shiny leather; the leg arches cut high above the hips to expose the columnar lengths of her long haunches and those tall shapely legs, all sheathed in shimmering black nylon. Nadine's eyes glittered with intensity; her painted lips set in a tight line.

Standing in the doorway, Nadine eyed her visitor up and down as if in silent approval of the blonde's office attire: the tailored business suit of pale beige; the trim jacket and narrow skirt, tinted nylons and shiny brown pumps. Nadine kept the mature blond woman standing nervously in the doorway while looking her over. Shelia felt those hard black eyes and, as her own gaze fell to the floor, she became intensely aware of the lethal ruler in the gloved hand that was rhythmically slapping a booted calve.

Shelia's lowered gaze traveled to the gentle mound formed in the leather just below the flattened belly. She shivered to remember her face being smothered in the heat and smell of the other woman's crotch, the feel of raspy nylon as clenched thighs slid on her cheeks while she struggled to obediently lick the narrow strip of leather that ran high up between her Mistress's legs. A giddy feeling of weakness came over her.

Shelia stepped into the thick carpet of the cool stylish apartment and heard the door behind her close, and then lock with a definite click. Now Nadine spoke:

"The jacket and skirt...get them off."

The order was in that no-nonsense tone that was Nadine's brusque manner.

Obediently, Shelia slipped out of the jacket and tugged the snug skirt down her hips. Stepping out of the fallen skirt, she looked inquisitively at her dominatrix.

"Those too...underpants, and shoes...be quick about it."

Slipping off her heels, she ran her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them to stand only inches away from Nadine, her crumpled panties held in one hand, acutely aware of the other woman's appraising eyes as she stood there in partial nudity, her loose hanging blouse and stockinged feet.

Nadine beckoned her closer and circled the air with a single finger. Shelia obediently turned in place. She felt a finger lightly touch her bare bottom then slowly follow the downward curve of her right cheek.

"Oh yes," the leather-clad woman breathed. "Such a lovely bottom, my Pet. I remember it will. We shall have to be sure to find just the perfect instrument to do it justice."

***

Shelia sat with her bare bottom on the cool silken cover of a small rounded armchair, while across from her in the center of a large sofa, Nadine sprawled languidly, legs crossed, one foot idly swinging while she studied the bowed head of her guest. Between them, on a glass coffee table a large portfolio case had been placed. It was the sort of carrying case an artist might use, zippered on three sides so that when opened it could lay flat. Nadine called it her "toy box", and now for the first time she allowed her submissive guest to see its contents.

The opened panels displayed an array of instruments useful for pain and pleasure:

short-handled paddles with pliant blades, sturdy hair brushes, and an assortment of vibrators in various shapes and sizes.

But what seemed to interest the dominatrix at the moment was a willowy rod made of stiff but flexible plastic. About the thickness of a finger, with a tapering end, it made a swishing sound when cutting the air. Nadine tested it on her gloved palm a few times watching Shelia's face all the while. Then, with a flick of her wrist she brought the pliant rod down on the thick glass of the table. The abrupt WHAP caused her startled guest to jump.

"Mmmm, yessss," Nadine mused. "Perhaps we should try the rod on that pretty tail of yours?" she asked coyly, while idly slapping her palm.

Shelia took a ragged breath. The submissive words came out in a hoarse whisper.

"As you wish, Mistress."

"Yes, as I wish! Precisely! Your ass is mine, you know. Isn't that right, Pet?"

She watched as Shelia licked her lips, breathing heavily. The blonde was hot and flushed with growing arousal.

"Yes, Mistress, my ass... is yours." She managed to breathe out.

"Of course it is," Nadine cackled. "Yet, I think I shall spare the rod, at least today. No, today I think I would much prefer to try out my new toy."

The dark- haired woman picked up a metal ruler, holding it up for inspection. It was perhaps 18 inches long, a very thin whippy blade that would bite into the softness of the proffered buttocks.

"You know the ruler has long been used to instill discipline? Shall we try it out?"

Shelia could do no more than nod her bowed blond head.

***

"Come here, Pet," Nadine patted the pillow beside her.

With Shelia beside her, the rangy woman wasted no time in taking her by the wrist to pull her down over her closely-set nyloned legs. Nadine carefully adjusted blond girl over her lap, while Shelia gave herself up to being stretched out on the length of the sofa, her bottom conveniently placed before the admiring eyes of her dominatrix.

"Oh...yes...I remember this ass with great fondness." Nadine mused. Shelia took in the words with eyes closed; a shiver ran down her spine. She felt a gentle hand on her back, felt it slide down the back of her silken blouse and up onto the twin curves of her partially-draped rearend.

The hem of the blouse was eased up and folded over her lower back to completely uncover Shelia's naked ass which the dominatrix now took her time to study with professional interest. It was a well-made ass, a womanly ass, not the tight cheeks of a younger girl, but the softly rounded contours of a mature woman. Nadine tapped it with her gloved hand. It clenched. A substantial ass, she conceded, fleshy, and pleasingly plump. The hand curved, fitted itself to a meaty rearcheek of that softly pliant bottom, squeezed, pumped twice, pleased with the elasticity of that solid mound.

"ohh, yessss,...such a charming ass," the words were breathed in sincere admiration, that warmed the woman shifting in her lap.

Unable to resist, Nadine sent a gloved hand down to deliver a hard slap, a whack squarely crossing both cheeks of that upturned behind. WHAP! The sudden impact sent Shelia jerking up, eyes widening in alarm; a tiny whimper was bit off by tightly-pressed lips. Shelia's eyes fluttered closed as she gasped, sucking in a shallow breath, working her lips, before settling back down to resume her place laid out across those nyloned legs.

SMACK!...SMACK!...SMACK!...the spanking was done in earnest now. Rapid fire slaps to her juddering mounds that sent the girl arching up, teeth clenched, emitting deep staccato grunts with each slap. The lines of her face tightened as she steeled herself to absorb each thudding impact, determined to endure the punishment in silence.

Then abruptly the spanking stopped. Shelia took a deep breath, every fiber of her laid-out body keyed up, tense in anticipation. She was scared at what she knew was coming. Her sadistic Mistress would be eager to test out her new weapon, on Shelia's vulnerable butt.

The first stinging impact that the girl arching up with a shrill shriek. Immediately there was more. WHACK!...WHACK!..WHACK! Shelia whimpered, squirming helplessly under the repeated strikes of the whippy ruler. Again and again she was made to endure the sharp sting of that wicked ruler biting into her pliable rear cheeks, each precise smack made with an expert flick of the wrist. The thin blade would strike her cringing cheeks and bounce off the firm elasticity of those wobbly mounds.

A wicked smile creased the crimson lips of the Mistress of discipline as she coolly and methodically whipped the springy cheeks of the young woman who lay across her lap; docilely submitting her bare bottom for punishment.

Suddenly, the sadistic mistress felt a surge of arousal that sent her raging out of control. Driven into a frenzy, she pounded the girl's bounding ass without mercy. The blows rained down. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Now her relentless Mistress was attacking the blonde's hurting butt with fiery urgency.

Sheila's brow winced sharply at each blow; her scrunched face registering each sharp slap. After repeated punishment endured in grim silence, she could stand no more and she suddenly yelped out loud, again, and again, as the repeated slapping of her writhing buttocks drew high-pitched squeals that gave way to a long piteous moan.

Nadine, looking down on her wicked handiwork, couldn't help smiling. She pulled off a glove to better savor the warmth of throbbing butt. Shelia groaned at the gentle touch.

Her mistress was thrilled, inordinately pleased to see how the stinging punishment of the metal ruler could be so effective when precisely applied to that warmly seductive bottom.

On an impulse she lifted her knees, elevating the well-punished bottom while leaning over to bestow a grateful kiss on those hurting mounds. Shelia closed her eyes in sheer ecstasy to feel the loving kiss of her Mistress on her ass, those soft lips followed by the slow trail of a wet tongue down the curves of her rear cheeks.

A thrill shot through her as she fully realized that this dominating woman was bowing her head in slavish tribute to her beauty.

THE END