Caught in Transition

Story Info
Neighbor walks on friends first foray into womanhood.
3.5k words
4.47
174k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers

My wife had left for work, leaving me alone in the midst of a layoff down at the plant. I was a little depressed; thirty four years old, uncertain job future. I wondered how housewives managed. I laughed bitterly, thinking that I was now like a housewife.

Lying in bed, I rubbed my nipples, “I’m a housewife, look at my titties,” I said in a fem voice. It actually felt pretty good, I had a hard on going as I continued to rub them. I looked at my wife’s underwear drawer. Should I? I got even harder just thinking about it. She would never know if I just played with her things a little. I got out her black, satin smooth panties and matching bra. She was not a skinny woman, not chunky either, but not skinny, I, on the other hand, was skinny. The panties fit well, except for my throbbing cock inside of them. I put the bra on too and continued playing with myself, the underwear felt so good on me. Except for the hair. Suddenly I was not so turned on anymore. I was laying here in women’s underwear with a hairy body. The illusion went away.

Would it be better if I shaved all of my hair off? That sounded like a time consuming job. Then again, I would be here alone a good eight hours before she came home.

In her bathroom, I found a woman’s electric shaver and hair remover. I quickly used the shaver to on my chest, arms and legs. The back was another matter, it was hairy and my arms were not made of rubber. I went ahead and put the hair remover all over my shaven areas, waited the four minutes and jumped in the shower. It was tingling, almost burning and I wondered if I had made a serious mistake. Holy cow! I just realized that she would find out I had shaved all of my body hair off. I stood in the shower, hairless in the water spray, realizing that she would certainly notice that I had no body hair anymore. Even through the fear, I realized that the hairless feeling was erotic. My nipples were even more sensitive now as I played with them, and my cock was rock hard.

I got out of the shower and put on her lacey bra and panties. I reminded myself that I was trying to feel like a woman. I let my defenses down and enjoyed the lacey material on my hairless body. I went into the bedroom and took out her makeup. Sitting in front of the bed, looking in the dresser mirror, I applied makeup to my face, it was such a turn on, I thought I was going to squirt when I applied her bright, red lipstick to my lips. I was beginning to look like a woman. I used the eyebrow pencil, then eyeliner, not realizing that I did not have a clue as to how to wash off make up after it was applied. I looked feminine. Then I began to walk around the house.

I did not walk like a woman. I turned on the television and watched the Style channel. Watching women walking down the catwalk, I realized that they put one foot directly in front of the other, this way, their hips, thighs and ass moved in a very sexy way.

Imitating them, I began to walk that way, and bent my hands at the wrist as I walked, I was really beginning to enjoy the feminine me. I did not have a wig, but I did have long, black hair, I simply combed it out. I began to prance around like a woman.

I wondered what it was for a woman when she was taken by a man. I knew how it felt from the male point of view, being the taker, but how would it feel to be the taken? To let myself go in the arms of a strong, controlling man. Was I going to far with this? It was just fantasy, it did not mean that I was a sissy or anything, I was just playing around.

I was still hard as a rock, even, I realized, thinking about a man taking me in his arms. I laid down on the couch, rubbing myself, my eyes closed in rapture as I imagined being a woman, being fondled by a hot man.

The door to the living room looks directly inside the house, which normally would not mean anything, but when I did open my eyes, my older neighbor was staring inside, a look of shock on his face.

Oh no, I was caught and the first thing I imagined was the whole neighborhood finding out. I ran to the door and opened it, pulling Jim inside. Jim was about ten years older than I was, taller and muscular.

“What the hell are you doing?” he asked, a horrified look on his face.

“Jim,” I said in my normal voice, “I was just depressed from being out of work, one thing led to another, I found myself like this, please, don’t tell anybody.” It hit us both at the same time that we were standing there like a man and woman almost in an embrace as I held onto him after pulling him inside.

He looked down into my face, and that is when I first really felt like a woman. He was turned on by me, as a woman. We looked at each other first in horror, then, he moved his lips down to mine, gently kissing them at first, then pressing hard into me, holding me tight I eagerly opened my red lips for his probing tongue. He kissed down to my neck, put his hand inside of my bra, rubbing my nipples, he raised the bra up and began licking and sucking on them as he rubbed my bulging cock through my panties. I began to moan in my feminine voice.

“You are so hot,” he whispered as I began removing his clothes, they could not come off fast enough. Finally I held his throbbing cock in my hands, it was longer than my own. I began to lick the head, I had never sucked cock before so it would be a learning experience. I sucked just the head into my mouth as he moaned in delight. His moans turned me on as I worked to please my man. I licked down the shaft, sucking his balls then sucking on his cock again as he began to gently thrust into my mouth.

I was enjoying servicing him, I was thrilled to be his woman as he continued to gently thrust as I continued to suck. Finally, I felt his cock throbbing hard in my mouth, I kept my mouth locked on his cock as he shot hard into my mouth, almost gagging but I kept my lips locked around his cock as he continued to pump into it. I swallowed all of it, and kept sucking as the main spasm subsided. Finally, I pulled my mouth off, and looked up at him. I realized what a woman saw when she looked into her man’s face, I was learning more and more what it felt like to be the giver of such pleasure. That was even more of a turn on.

He pulled me up and kissed me again, holding me gently.

“That was great,” he hotly whispered into my ear. What is your name honey?”

My name was Don, but as a woman, “Call me Donna,” I said in my feminine voice.

“You are hot Donna.”

“Yeah Donna, you are hot,” I heard Jim’s wife say from the door.

I turned, Geez, would the whole freaking neighborhood be turning out to see me as a woman?

His wife, Beth walked in, smiling. “When Jim didn’t come back from getting the paper, I thought I would see what was keeping him, I didn’t know there was a hot woman living here with my neighbors Don and Michelle.”

I was worried, she did not seem angry to catch her husband in the arms of another man who was dressed as a woman, but this was not exactly the kind of situation people found themselves in every day.

“Let’s sit down,” Beth said, gesturing toward the couch.

I nervously moved to the couch, sitting between Beth and Jim.

She lit a cigarette and offered me one.

“I don’t smoke,” I said nervously in my man voice.

“Honey,” Beth began, “speak in your beautiful fem voice, and, since you like to suck, I think you’ll enjoy smoking, it’s a cock sucker’s substitute,” she laughed, putting a cigarette in my lips and lighting it. I nervously inhaled, coughing, then began to get the hang of it.

“That’s right, you have to smoke like a girl too dear,” she said, demonstrating the fem way of smoking, which I imitated.

“You do look attractive,” she said, looking me over, she was not even paying attention to her silent husband, “make up and hair needs adjusting though,” she said, thoughtfully. “Jim, go get my pink styling box,” she said to her masculine husband.

“Okay honey,” he said casually, winking at me as he left.

“Was that your first taste of cock?” She asked when her husband had gone.

“Yes,” I replied in my fem voice.

“From the way you performed, I assumed you liked it?”

“It was great,” I replied.

“Is this your first time dressing up?”

“Yeah.”

“How did you like giving yourself to a man.”

“It felt so, different, to let myself be taken that way, it was thrilling,” I said eagerly.

Beth smiled. She was an attractive woman in her early forties, blond with large breasts and a tight body. “Honey, I don’t think you’ll be happy being a man anymore,” she giggled, “When men discover that giddy feeling of being taken, and enjoy it, they are never the same.”

I did not care. I should, I guess, but I did not. I was enjoying my feminine role, and girl talk with my new girlfriend Beth. We laughed and talked about fem stuff even when her husband returned and she began doing my hair.

Jim watched, touching me sometimes and telling me how hot I looked as his wife worked on my hair and make up. This was all well and good, but what about the end of the day, when my wife came home? I tried not to think about it, but it was going to happen and I would have to deal with it.

“Let’s get some clothes for you,” Beth said, “show me Michelle’s closet.”

We walked to the bedroom where I opened the closet, Beth smiling as we discussed the different outfits.

By lunch time, we had selected an outfit, a black skirt with lacey black blouse, with a necklace, no earrings because I was not pierced.

“Let’s go to lunch,” Beth smiled.

Did they mean, her and her husband go to lunch? I had not even thought about leaving the house.

“Where would you like to go for lunch Donna?” Beth asked.

“Well,” I stammered, uncertain of what to say. The idea of going outside or anywhere dressed like this was at once frightening and thrilling.

“We’ll go to the mall,” Beth decided, “plenty of choices up there,” she took my by the arm and led us out to the car. “Don’t be so tense,” she laughed, “have another cigarette,” she offered me her pack, I took one and lit it. She was right, it was a substitute for cock sucking, thinking of it that way, I really began to enjoy smoking.

I sat between the couple on the way, Jim rubbing my thigh from time to time. Walking through the mall, I realized that men were looking at me the same way Jim had, as an attractive woman. It was a feeling that actually made me feel powerful. I was an object of desire. That was an erotic feeling.

We ate, I had a salad, we shopped for clothing for me, then we stopped at the piercing station.

“I don’t know about this,” I sighed.

“You look beautiful already, all you need to finish your look is a nice pair of earrings,” she assured me. I felt powerless to stop myself from this step. I wanted to look all woman. Yes, I was still flat chested, but I had not really thought about that yet.

We left the mall with clothes and earrings.

“We need to go to that porn shop,” Jim smiled, “get some nice tits for my girl,” he smiled at me.

“Yeah,” Beth smiled, “we can get you a nice rack. If you decide you want real ones, you can take medicine for that.”

“You know,” I said, “it’s getting late and Michelle will be coming home soon, I should get back home and take all of this off.”

“Why?” Beth asked, “you like being a woman don’t you?”

“Well, I don’t think Michelle will like it.”

“Don’t be ashamed of who you are dear,” Beth smiled at me, “you are a beautiful girl, you like being a woman, don’t you?”

“Well, yeah,” I was now feeling out of control. If I had not been caught, if I had not had sex with her husband, I would just be at home right now, not dealing with the fearful feeling of going home as a woman.

“I’ll give her a call,” Beth said, “tell her we’ll be late.”

“Maybe I should,” I said, suddenly realizing I did not have my cell phone with me.

“Here we are,” Jim said as we pulled into a parking lot at a porn shop.

“Let’s go Donna,” Beth said, as I gave myself up to going inside.

“My ‘girlfriend’ here needs a nice set of breasts,” Beth explained to the woman in the lingerie section of the store.

“You look sweet honey,” she giggled as she looked me over.

“Thank you,” I said, not sure of how to take it.

She showed us the selection, some cheap, some very expensive. In the end, I decided on a lightweight set of C’s, with a flesh colored wrap around. Kind of like a bra, except instead of cups, there were tits.

“Can she wear them home?” Beth asked.

“Sure, come on back girls,” the young woman led us to the fitting room where I paid and put them on.

I felt so fem now. I did not want to go back to being a man, even if my wife could not live with my decision.

As we were leaving, the man at the front said, “Bye gorgeous,” he was being sarcastic, but when I looked him in the eye, with my new seductive look, he looked turned on, and that made him uncomfortable.

“Bye,” I gave him a cutesy wave.

Then, we arrived at my home. Michelle’s car was in the driveway.

“I’ll go in and talk to her,” Beth said, “you two wait here,” she said.

“You look so hot,” Jim said, when we were alone. I was sitting next to him.

“So do you,” I smiled as his hand moved up my skirt.

“I want to fuck you so bad,” he whispered into my ear.

“Oh Jim,” I moaned, “I want to feel your cock in my asshole.”

Beth appeared in the open door of my house, waving us inside.

I nervously got out of the truck, still at half staff, Jim’s arm wrapped comfortably around my waist. We went inside.

Michelle sat on the couch, looking me up and down.

“Do you like being a woman?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, “I love being a woman,” I said in my fem voice.

“What about your job, what about us?”

“I’m going to find another job, I love you honey, but love feeling like a woman, I love what a man does for me,” I smiled.

“I can’t believe this,” she said, almost in tears, “you were a man this morning, when did all of this happen? I never had a clue. Is Beth right, is this the first time you did any of this?”

“Yes it is,” I lit another cigarette, “it’s not going to be the last, I love being fem.”

“She is very pretty Michelle,” Jim said, wrapping an arm around my waist, leaning in to kiss my cheek.”

My wife watched as Jim brought me into a full embrace, wrapping both arms around my waist, kissing me hard on the mouth.

Beth sat down next to her on the sofa, “Aren’t they a nice couple?” she giggled, putting an arm around Michelle’s shoulders. Michelle stared at Beth for a moment, first in revulsion, then in a warmer way.

“Don’t be afraid dear,” she pulled Michelle’s face to hers, kissing my wife on the mouth. Michelle looked shocked and afraid, but did not resist as Beth began to massage my wife’s thigh, “we’re all winners today,” she and Michelle began kissing each other as I turned my attention back to Jim. We were soon naked on the floor, in a hot sixty nine. This was the best sex ever. I sucked him as he sucked me. I felt his finger probing my asshole, I began to work my asshole muscles, clenching which made my cock even harder. The sex of the morning was not just a novelty, it was still hot. I was getting ready to cum, I began to thrust into his face as I suddenly exploded, cumming harder than I ever had before. He kept sucking me as I had sucked him. I kept sucking on his hard cock, licking the head and the sides.

“Don’t make me cum,” he said as he stood up.

I stood up also, my fake tits looked so life like as I played with them while watching Beth suck my wife’s cunt.

“Now it’s your turn,” she told Michelle.

Michelle looked up at me before she bent her head down to Beth’s cunt, “You look beautiful,” she smiled as her lips dropped into Beth’s warm cunt, I watched her licking and sucking, as Beth’s head dropped back as she moaned her appreciation.

“I want to fuck you Donna,” Jim said intensely from behind me. I felt his hard cock just touching the crack of my ass and it sent a shiver up and down my spine.

“I want your cock in my ass,” I replied, leading him to the bedroom.

I wanted to experience his cock the way a woman experiences cock, or at least, as closely as possible. I realized that I would have to have pillows under my back to get my ass up in the air. I arranged them on the bed, and I laid back, looking up into my man’s eyes. They were filled with desire as he leaned down, spit onto his cock, spread my legs and inserted his cock into my asshole, it was tight. There was a little pain as he began pushing into me, but I did not want him to stop. He kept pushing in slowly, finally, I felt his ball sack banging against my ass as he began to thrust inside and out.

The way he was looking at me was even more of a turn on. I was the object of his desire.

“Fuck me,” I smiled, “fuck me hard,” he began to thrust harder, back and forth. I looked over as Michelle and Beth came into the bedroom, naked. They were both sweaty and naked, with big smiles on their faces.

As Jim moaned and I felt his cock throbbing, the sudden discharge into my asshole felt incredible. I screamed as his hot cum shot inside of me. He collapsed on top of me, taking my face in his hands, kissing me. I am woman.

We all climbed into bed, now Michelle needed some cock, and Jim, after a trip to the bathroom, stuck his hard cock in her mouth. Beth climbed on top of me, “You’re beautiful,” she whispered as we kissed, she reached between my legs, bringing me to full erection, “Did you like my husband’s cock?”

“It was great, you’re a lucky woman,” I said.

“So are you girl,” she laughed as she guided my cock into her cunt, riding me up and down.

My wife was sucking hard on Jim, then she took it out of her mouth, “Fuck me,” she said, laying down and spreading her legs. Jim stuck his fingers in her cunt, then felt her tits as he collapsed on top of her, she moaned as he fucked her. I knew how she felt, and I liked that.

I concentrated on Beth as she sat on top of me, thrusting up and down on my cock until I finally came inside of her.

Exhausted, all four of us laid on the bed. I lit a cigarette and offered it to Michelle.

“I quit last year,” she said.

“It’s the fellatio substitute,” I replied.

“Well, if you put it that way,” she said, taking it.

I watched her as she started smoking again, she looked sexy.

Using the internet, we found the drugs and the dosage to get me fem looks without losing the hard cock. I changed my gender and my name, and found a nice, womanly job.

Sexually, we have both become insatiable, and have our neighbors over at least three times a week.

toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers