Caught Masturbating

Story Info
He is caught masturbating while thinking of the office slut.
2.6k words
3.9
51.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught Masturbating While Thinking about the Office Slut

On this day at work, I spent way too much time thinking about a female co-worker. Her name is Nerissa and she is a legal secretary. Nerissa had joined the firm as a secretary a little over two years ago. Her workstation is outside my office and I can see her come and go all day long. She is in her mid-thirties, not married, no kids, and wonderful to look at. Her long blonde hair, blue eyes, moderate build, breasts in proportion to her body, a soft voice, and smile are sometimes more than I can handle.

This particular work day, she wore a long flowing dress that accentuated her figure and the cut at the top exposed the valley of her breasts. When she walked by, the fabric flowed over her tasty curves causing me much angst! Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and framed her breasts in a way that begged to be touched and caressed. When she set down, she would pull the dress up over her crossed legs exposing as much skin as she could get away with without getting in trouble with the Office Manager. Without a doubt, I know she enjoyed men looking at her assets not to mention how her soft voice beckons you in.

Concentrating on work was difficult and I found myself at her desk discussing general matters. I know she could see my eyes looking at her breasts and admiring her legs and her shoe loosely swinging on her toes.

It goes without saying; all of the above made my mind race to ponder how sexual she was with her lover...that lucky prick! I imagined in my mind that her breasts lay like teardrops on her chest and her nipples grow stiff at the thought of being aroused and await a mouth to suckle them to the point of an orgasm or making her slit dripping wet.

I imagined kissing her soft belly down to her, more than likely groomed mound where she would open her legs inviting you in to either dine on her sweetness or dive in balls deep and screw her wet pussy while her legs wrap around your waist. WOW...My mind was on fire and my cock was raging hard thinking about her.

I needed a release in a bad way after interacting and thinking about her, but, I was never one to go into the men's room and work one out. There is something not right about that, at least for me. There was only one thing I could do. Go home and find that release! It was close to 4:30 so I turned my office light off to walk out.

"Are you leaving early Doug", Nerissa asked as I walked by her desk while she was standing.

"Yes Nerissa, I am done for the day and figured I would get a jump on the evening" I replied.

"Good for you Doug" Nerissa said as I saw her eyes look at my bulge then smile back at me. "Everybody needs time to themselves every now and then" as she sat down literally placing my bulge at face level. "Enjoy the time off Doug" she said with a smile and a lick of her lips.

I walked out of the building thinking to myself, damn; this woman knows what she is doing to me and all the other men up here. She could see the bulge and her words of 'Everybody needs time to themselves' and 'Enjoy the time off", or does she mean, enjoy the time 'getting off'. She knew what she was doing and only threw gas on the fire burning in my soul. That slut.

During the drive home, I thought about Nerissa and that intensified my urge to cum. My cock was hard and I rubbed it through my pants during the drive. I knew it would not take long to cum since I was so worked up, and perhaps get the job done before my lover made it home as well.

Once home, I headed to the bedroom, stripped naked, and took my cockmeat in hand to do the deed. Like all men, I knew just what to do. To help matters, I had secretly videotaped Nerissa on my iPhone on multiple occasions. It also had her voice on it and that only added to the intensity.

With the stage set, I started playing the videos and working over my cock. Needless to say, the precum was running thick and lubricated my shaft. Watching her on my iPhone walking, sitting, and doing duties around the office had me stirred not to mention her remarks when I was leaving work. The feelings racing though my cock felt wonderful as the images of Nerissa filled my mind of how she would look naked and how good it would be to screw her sweet pussy.

Listening to her voice caused me to imagine hearing her moan as my cock would penetrate her slit and her beg me to fuck her deep. Then a video of her partly exposed cleavage ran on my iPhone and my mind raced about fucking her tits and spurting cum all over them. Oh yeah.

I knew I could not take it much longer and I was holding back the urge to cum when all of a sudden I heard, "I'm home. Are you in the bedroom?"

FUCK!. My lover came home early and here I am about to bust one. "Uhhh, yes, I am in the bedroom" I muttered. Now what the hell am I to do? My mind started racing as to how I was going to explain this!

"Good, the bedroom is right where I need you. I will be there in a minute." She called out.

Panic started to set in as to how I was going to play this out. Do I lie...do I tell the truth?

I heard her footsteps on the hardwood floors heading to the bedroom and there is was no time to dress. I am screwed now. How was I going to justify this? I will tell her I was thinking about her and had to come home and masturbate. Yeah, that works.

She came around the corner to see me sitting in a chair, naked, and my cock hard and oozing precum.

"Hey baby. I came home early so we could..." When she stopped in her tracks, her blouse already unbuttoned. "What is this? What in the hell are you doing?" she demanded.

I felt like a boy being caught by his mother while jacking off. As calm and cool as I could I said, "Hello gorgeous, um, I have been thinking about you all day long and I had to cum home and get some relief. I said with a smile on my face. Hey, that was my best shot.

"Now what was it you were about to say?" I asked.

Looking sternly at me and with aggravation in her voice she said, "Never mind what I was going to say. You pathetic lying bastard. You weren't thinking of me!" She replied. "I can tell by the nervousness in your voice you are laying to me. Who are you thinking about while you get your pathetic pecker off?

"You, of course my sweet lover. Why would you think I was thinking of anyone else?" I asked.

"You can't fool me. I know who you are thinking about. It is that secretary at your office, Nerissa. I have seen you look at her body when you are around her like you wish you could undress her and fuck her. I have seen how you act like a high school boy around her when you talk to her at parties when I am there." She said.

I have to say, she is very observant. "Oh no sweet baby. I was thinking about you. I would never think about another woman and jack off."

She looked at me with fire in her eyes. I have been caught. Looking around, she saw my iPhone and asked, "So you need your iPhone to jack off now?"

"Oh this, um, of course not darling. All I need is to think of you and how we make love to masturbate." I commented.

"Really?" she said and then grabbed my iPhone and began looking at it. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it was that slut at your office you pathetic lying bastard!"

She punched the play button and started watching the various clips I had made of Nerissa. "Well look at this" she said, "Here is that slut showing her legs to you. I bet that makes you horny to want to rub them, spread them and eat her pussy. Oh, and look at this, you got a video of her leaning over and her showing you her cleavage. You want to tit fuck her, don't you? And listen to her being sweet and talking to you. What a fucking slut. Now here you are, masturbating over her. You pathetic liar. You aren't thinking about me. You are thinking about that office slut."

I was caught red-handed masturbating thinking about a woman where I work. How am I going to get out of this predicament?

"Okay jack off boy" she said. "Let's see you finish the job and maybe I will help you?"

I was caught totally off guard by her comment. "Okay, let me make sure I understand what you just said, you want me to finish getting off and you may help me?"

"You heard what I said dick boy. No sense in you not completing your 'fantasy' fucking of the office." she said.

What was I to do but say, "Okay. Ummmm...how do you want to proceed then?"

"You are pathetic, you know that?" she said. With that she finished undressing in front of me. "You may as well see something real instead of something in your mind and on your iPhone of all things. Gee, you would think I would come home and you would at least be watching porn while getting off" she said.

Hey, I wasn't going to argue with her about that. At least she didn't threaten to cut my dick off, or kick me in the balls. Maybe there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

I have to admit, my lover had a body I enjoyed looking at. So, I leaned back and enjoyed the show. It felt a little odd to be on the verge of an orgasm, be interrupted and now I am switching gears from looking at a woman on an iPhone to looking at a flesh and blood hottie. But, I am a man and fun is fun, no matter what form it is in.

She looked at my cock and said, "I see your pathetic, cheating cock is rigid. Is it because you are thinking of that office slut, or is it because you like what you see and want it?"

"Honestly baby, it is both of those things." I replied.

"Really? You are certainly a horny little fucker this afternoon. Thinking about a woman at your office, on your iPhone, and me at the same time. I bet you would really like to fuck that slut. Wouldn't you" she asked.

I replied with a commanding voice, "Well, now that you mentioned it, Yes, I would love to fuck her tits and pussy. Plus, and since you asked, I would love for her to suck the cum from my cock."

"You naughty fucker", she said. "Stand up."

As I stood she dropped to her knees. My cock sprung inches from her mouth. Reaching up, she grabbed the shaft and squeezed a glob of precum to the tip. "My goodness horny man, is this from you watching the office slut, or me stripping naked in front of you?" she asked.

I moaned and replied, "It is from both of those reasons. How about you stop talking, open your mouth and suck on my cock?"

She looked at me in surprise and said, "Good enough, now imagine your fantasy lover, Nerissa, doing this to you horny man." Whereupon she slid my hardened cock into her mouth to the back of her throat and worked it over.

Looking down at her, and watching her gobble my shaft, my knees wobbled and I moaned in real enjoyment. Her mouth worked magic on my shaft. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations and sounds of her gagging on my cock.

When I opened my eyes, she had my iPhone in her hand and lifted it up to me. She pulled of my dripping cock and said, "Watch that slut on your phone while you watch me suck your pathetic dick. I bet she is not as good as this." She then slid my cock in and deep throated it and started mouth fucking it.

My head was spinning as I watched her gobble my cock and I watched videos of Nerissa. I was in heaven to say the least and best of all about to blow my load.

I dropped the phone and grabbed her head and started fucking in and out of her mouth. "Oh fuck baby, I am about to cum with you sucking my cock" I said.

She pulled off my cock and said, "I will let you cum down my throat but you have to watch the videos you secretly took of that slut. And, you have to call her name as I suck your cock. Now pick the damn phone up, fuck my mouth and cum in it."

I picked the phone back up and played the videos. Her head picked up the pace and she started fast fucking of my cock with her mouth. Her slurping and gagging noises were filling the room along with the voice of Nerissa.

"Oh Nerissa, this is exactly how I imagined you sucking my cock. Oh Nerissa, oh fuck Nerissa I am going to cum" I moaned.

My knees buckled and I felt the first gush of cum explode from the head coating the back of her throat. She gagged as she took the cum and swallowed it. I released a second stream of cum and most of it dribbled from the corners of her mouth and onto the floor.

She backed off my cock and looked up at me. Her eyes were watering from taking me so deep. I grabbed the base of my cock and directed the third spurt onto her out stretched tongue. She took it and swallowed it down. My last spurts splashed on her lips and chin. Finally, she took my twitching cock into her mouth and pumped the remaining fluid out.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her lick the remnants of my cum from her chin and she ate it with a smile on her lips.

"Now, Mr. Horny Man", she said, "Do you think your office slut can do you like that?"

I smiled, pulled her up to me and said, "Yes, Nerissa, you are my office slut that comes home to me every day and services me just like I need."

Nerissa smiled and said, "The next time you leave work early to come home and masturbate thinking about me, tell me so I can get excited and horny then come home with you so we can make love like lovers make love. Deal?"

"Yes Nerissa, it is a deal." I said.

"Good Doug. Now, fulfill my fantasy of seeing you every day, lusting for you, being your office slut and fuck me like the office slut I am."