Caught My Mom Having Sex

Story Info
Confession of a son blackmailing his own mom for oral sex.
3.1k words
4.15
400k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NastyMynd
NastyMynd
32 Followers

Mom and I were always close, not in just how our relationship was like but also in age. My mom had me at a very young age. She was only 15 when she gave birth to me. She later married my father and they remain married up to this day.

Their relationship wasn't exactly perfect but they have stuck it out even through the tough times. They both have been unfaithful to one another but I think that would be expected for a couple that was been together for so long as soon especially since marrying so young. They made it through those times too. All had seemed real good for the last 7 years. Both mom and dad seemed happy.

My dad was away often on business especially during the summer months when I turned 18. One weekend both my dad and I would be away. He had a business trip taking him clear across the country to Florida. I went deep sea fishing with some friends on one of their dad's boats. We left at 10pm and set out for near Mexican waters. Those of us who slept took our Dramamine, ate breakfast, had coffee, and we were baiting our lines with about an hour of darkness left. We caught a lot fish we were having a great time until we had engine trouble. We managed to jimmy rig it and had to immediately head back in. That was the end of our weekend on the Pacific Ocean. I stayed the night at my buddy's house and headed back home early Sunday morning.

The neighborhood seemed normally quiet when I arrived. I decided to leave my gear in the car until later, I didn't want to wake mom going into the house. The door was locked so I quietly used my key to get in and just as delicately closed the front door behind me. By the time I stepped into I the living room I noticed there were clothes thrown about on the couch and floor then I heard a distinct noise come from my parent's bedroom. I didn't have a chance to ask myself what was that noise before I heard it again. It was mom and she was moaning. It wasn't a moan like she was sick either. No it was a very pleasure filled moan. I quietly stepped closer to her door so I could get a better ear full of what I was hearing. Then I could a masculine moan. Mom was in the room fucking someone and it wasn't my dad. His car wasn't here and he wasn't expected to be back until Tuesday night.

I was mad but at the same time I was turned on because my dick got hard. I heard my parents fucking before but I never heard my mom moaning like this. Whoever this guy was he was fucking my mom pretty hard. I could hear the wood bed frame really rocking and the joints rubbing making a dull like screech. He was probably drilling his cock deep into my mom.

Then it hit me, what am I going to do about this? I wasn't going to walk away and ignore it that's for sure. Considering it was only 7:15 in the morning this was morning sex after having sex all night that I stumbled into. I thought to myself, "Should I get my bat and just bust in the door then beat him up?" No I thought I better not do that. I might kill him. I just wanted to scare him out of my mom's pussy and out of the house. I decided to get my hand gun and bust through the door like I'm there to save mom.

Grabbed my gun, loaded the clip just in case I had to shoot him even though I hoped I didn't have to but one can't be too careful when waving a gun around. Cocked it back and chambered a round. I headed back to my parent's room stood to the side visualizing my attack. Then I took in a couple of deep breaths and when I exhaled I opened the door rushed in and began yelling, "Get the fuck off my mom dirtbag or I'll shoot your ass!" They were both completely taken off guard until I was right up on top of them with my gun at the side of his head.

They must have switched positions because now my mom was in between his legs furiously pumping his cock into her mouth. His head was laying way back before he opened his eyes as I began to bark commands at him. As soon as he focused in on the gun he shot nearly straight up and back away from my mom falling off the other side of the bed. My mom screamed jumping up in the opposite direction slamming against the head board which caused me to look at her and noticed cum dripping from her mouth. It hit me that when I busted in it was right as he was cumming into my mom's mouth. Wow I can't believe her but at the same time my dick is getting really hard.

I take a closer look at the guy my mom was fucking and it's my mom's boss from work.

I quickly snapped back to the situation knowing I needed to keep him scared and moving. My mom was yelling at me but I just ignored her and kept barking commands at him and shaking and pointing my gun in his face. I told him I should kill him for my dad for disrespecting his marriage bed. I could tell my mom was scared that I might actually kill him. Her screaming added to the tension and made him get dressed fast. I walked him out of the house at gun point and off he went as I locked the door shut behind him.

I headed back to my room to put my gun away then to my mom's room to see what the hell was she thinking.

She was laying on her side with a sheet covering her with her back to me. "Mom, what was going on here? What are you doing?"

"Please Mark, let's not do this right now. You scared the hell out of me. I thought you might actually kill him."

"I should have. It would have served him right for even daring to come here and fuck you in your and dad's bed? I can't believe you mom." I scolded her growing more angry as I thought about it. "I'm tempted to call dad and tell him myself what I just saw."

My mom quickly shot up and looked directly at me her sheet not coming all the way to keep her covered and my mom's tits were exposed for a few seconds before she used her arms to cover her nipples. "Please don't do that. I should be the one to tell him but I would die if I had to tell him it happened again. It's not like he didn't ever do it to me." She tried justify her cheating on my dad but it was weak and we both knew it.

"You know he's been faithful to you for a while now. This time you have done it and you're in the wrong. I can't just let this slide mom. What kind of son would I be?"

"Please Mark, don't! You don't have to tell him. I'm sorry I really am. You're right I was wrong. I don't know what I was thinking. Your father has been so good to me lately and here I was cheating on him. But please baby don't tell your daddy. Not now. We can work this out someway."

"Oh what? Let me use your car whenever I have a date? Pay me? How are we supposed to work this out?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Sure, why not? We work something out. Anything you want. We just have to keep this quiet and between us. Ok baby?" I could see she was serious and felt like if there was anything I wanted I could get her to give it to me.

I thought about what I wanted and I figured I would go big in my price to buy my silence. "Ok mom. You have to let me use your car at once every other weekend, I want $50 every Friday for the next 5 months, and I want you to suck my dick like you were sucking your boss Steve's cock."

My mom squinted her eyes and looked me straight in the face. She asked me as if she didn't hear me right. "Did you just ask me to suck your dick?"

I met her gaze and cleared it up for her. "I wasn't asking. If you want my silence that's my price. All of it, the part about you sucking my dick is just an incentive to remain silent and I have to admit I really want you to suck my dick and swallow my cum like I caught you doing to Steve."

"I'm not your sucking your dick. I'm your mom! And your fucking sick for even asking me to suck and swallow you. What kind of son asks his mom to suck his dick? What the fuck is wrong with you?" She tried the angry now and I knew it would come but after this wall I knew I would have her ready to comply and give me what I wanted. I fully intended to push for it and I knew I would get it if I stayed put. She would do anything at this point for dad not to get wind of it if she could and I was giving her a way out. Not one she was particularly fond of but it was a possible way out.

"Fuck it then I'll tell dad and you telling him about this will only make it look like your attempting to blame shift. That's my price and I'm not bending. You don't want to take it I'm going to tell him. I'm telling you plain and simple mom." I warned her the consequences of not giving me what I wanted. I was the one with the control here and it was beginning to set in.

She let me know I was a dirty son before she was going wrap her lips around my cock. "You are not right for making your mother blow you. There's something wrong with you but you're not giving me any choice. So fine, you can use my car but for dates only, I'll agree to give $50 a week but only for 3 months not 5. And even though I think I really should stand my ground and say no I'll suck your dick too. Just this once though Mark. Don't ever ask me again and don't you ever tell another soul. It stays between me and you. Agreed?"

Wow my mom agreed to give me head!! This instantly brought my dick into an instant full throbbing hard on. I was willing to stick it out for every last thing I asked for...no bargaining but since I knew I would be getting sucked off by my mom she found a way to make me bend a little.

"Agreed." I said trying to not show too much excitement.

"Ok, take your pants off and get in bed with me," she said without any further reservations.

I took everything off. Mom was already fully naked and I wanted to feel as much of her nakedness against mine as I could. She was looking at my already hard dick as I slipped in beside her she then asked, "You're really enjoying this aren't you? I'm your mother and you can't wait to stick that thing in my mouth. Look how turned on you are. Your penis is rock hard and I haven't even touched it yet. What kind of son wants oral sex from his own mother? I can't believe I agreed to this."

I let her rant as I reached over and began squeezing and fondling her very nice tits. One thing about my mom is she has always had great tits. Everyone noticed her tits. They were a very perky 36C with very sexy slightly puffy nipples. She breastfed me as a baby but these weren't the same tits I nursed from. These weren't teen mommy titties, these were slightly older than me MILF tits. They were so full and dense her nipples quickly hardened when I brushed my thumb across them. This made me precum without any stimulation. I leaned in and took one of my mom's nipples into my mouth.

I dry nursed on her tit gently suckling and pressing and gently rubbing my tongue across her nipple while I fondled her other breast with my opposite hand. I was getting so hard while laying naked in bed and playing with my mom's tits. I can see she was getting turned on herself. She really really liked the way I played with tits so I continued suckling on her nipples. Mom was breathing heavy while I was tantalizing her titties. I felt her hips begin to gyrate and her breathing quickened. She was rubbing the back of my head as I dry nursed from her but now she was gripping my hair and pushing on the back of my head. Her pelvic gyrations picked up speed and force and then she spasmed and shuddered into an orgasm. My mom reached orgasm just from me dry nursing on her breasts after about 40 minutes of suckling. I was turned on to a whole new level after making her orgasm. I was expecting a fantastic blow-job now.

After a few minutes of soaking in her orgasm mom positioned herself to suck my cock. Once I felt her hand take a hold of my dick it felt almost surreal. Mom had my hard dick in her hand and my adrenaline was coarsing through my entire body like I never felt it before in anticipation of my mom's wet warm mouth engulfing my hard throbbing cock. And then she leaned forward licking it starting at the base of the shaft all the way up to the tip and taking my whole cock into her mouth. She sucked it deep down her throat and then slowly pulled her head back up. I could feel my mom's tongue up against my shaft and rolling around the head of my dick when he got to the top again.

"Holy fucking shit!! My mom is sucking my cock and god damn it it feels fucking awesome. I don't want her to stop. She is sucking on my dick like she really wants to make me cum in her mouth." The thoughts in my head just swooning as I feel the tugs on my cock from the sucking mouth of my mother on my very hard cock. I pull her up from out of her face into a ponytail so I could watch my mom suck her own son's dick. "Oh yes mom suck your son's dick and make him cum for you!" I tell her as I moan in pleasure from the great head she is giving to me.

"Mmm," mom hums as she continues like she doesn't want to stop until she makes me burst. She looks me in the eye with my cock in her mouth and it turns on so much I could feel the precum pushing out of my head and into her mouth in which almost instantly she confirms with another very enjoyable, "mmmm" comes from mouth pulling my cock out of her mouth to tell me, "I can taste your precum and it tastes sweet." She gives me a sexy grin and then takes my dick deep back into her mouth moaning every time she milks a little more precum out of me.

Feeling my mom's tongue swirling around the head of my dick was amazing and I made sure I let her know what felt really good to me. She would deep throat me and it would feel like her throat had another mouth in it trying to suck me off too. She would stroke it gently with her right hand in motion with her slow and sensual sucking up and down on my very hard dick while she gently massaged my balls with her left hand. It didn't take long after her doing this before I could tell I was going to come soon.

"Mom you're going to make me cum soon, will you swallow it?" I almost beg her. I want her to want to do it.

She makes my cock "pop" out of her mouth in answer to my question, "Mmmm...you want your mommy to swallow your cum?" She teased as smiled and sucked the throbbing now purple looking head of my dick into her mouth.

I wanted so bad to cum in my mom's mouth. She was giving me an amazing blow-job and I wanted to cum big in her mouth to show her how much I really liked her sucking on me. "Yeah I want you to keep sucking it as I cum in your mouth then I want you to swallow it and clean my cock of with your tongue and mouth. I love how you are sucking on me mommy. It feels so good."

"Mmmm," she says in response. "Your dick feels and tastes so good in my mouth. You have so much precum for mommy."

Then I feel the rush of cum and I tell her, "Oh mommy I'm going to cum now. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Get ready to swallow my load mom. Ohhh I'm cumming!!" I yell out as I shoot one big hot spurt after another into my mom's still sucking mouth. I'm arching my back and almost pulling my mom down on my cock trying to cum on the back of her throat.

Mom eagerly took it all and then showed it to me on her tongue before she swallowed her son's big was of cum he just shot into her mouth.

We both fell back to relax but soon then fell asleep. It wouldn't be my first and last BJ from mom. I had her now. I started blackmailing her with the video I took of her sucking my cock any time I wanted some head or needed her to help me in getting some from one of her sisters.

NastyMynd
NastyMynd
32 Followers