Caught Nude in Public!

Story Info
My most humiliating moment, nude in the street.
1k words
3.72
123.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 30 year old man who loves to run and recently found out also loves to be nude outside. I have slowly been increasing my bravery with public nudity, and therefore taking more and more risks, but a few weeks ago I got a lot more than I was ready for.

I had a plan to get naked in a field just off an industrial area very early in the morning before anyone showed up for work, it was raining, but very warm. Once I had striped down, I ventured into a parking lot close by that was pretty secluded, with plenty of escape options if someone came. Though, due to the time of morning no one did. This got my confidence up, to make my situation a little more embarrassing I inserted a plug with a handle into my rear that was plainly visible to anyone, if there were anyone around to see it.

Since I had been there for a little while and I had not seen anyone, I finally convinced myself it would be safe to venture out a little. I walked cautiously down the small road that connected my parking lot to the rest of the industrial area, all the time looking to see if there were any cars driving on the street ahead, there were none. My little road was still pretty safe since I had a good view up ahead and there was a wooded area to my right I could hide in, and get away at any time. When I reached the end of my little road to an intersection leading deeper into the industrial area I hid for a while and watched for any signs of life. I waited for a while and saw no one moving.

I was contemplating running down the street really quickly since I had not seen a soul since I had been there. The street I was looking down headed to a main highway to the right and deeper into the industrial area to the left. I had no urge to go towards the highway where I could hear cars passing by, therefore I was looking at going left. There was nothing to hide me on the street, just concrete walls on both sides. I eventually decided that no one would come down here this early in the morning and stepped out onto the street and headed left at a slow jog making sure the plug stayed in place. This was the most daring thing I had ever done and it felt amazing! It was such a rush knowing I was out there on the street totally nude with the handle of my plug poking out between my cheeks.

I had made it about 50 feet down the street when my heart jumped, I heard a sound of a car driving in the rain behind me, terrified I looked back hoping it was not a cop! It was not a cop, just a plain blue sedan and it had it was turning into another parking lot, obviously an early arrival. I allowed myself to hope that since it was raining and the car was so far off that maybe the driver could not tell that I was naked. Just then the driver must have seen me because the car changed course and got back on the street and was coming up behind me! I looked strait ahead and picked up the pace, I was terrified. The car had caught up to me and had slowed down right behind me, close enough that the occupants could clearly see the butt plug handle protruding from my backside! I was so humiliated, I chanced a look back and could see there were at least 3 people in the car, the driver was male, the passenger in front was female, but that was all I could make out in the quick look. They pulled right beside me and just kept pace with me! There was no where I could hide, I tried turning down several side streets but they kept following me! I was going crazy, I could not figure out what they were doing, were they taking pictures of me that would end up on the net? Were they on the phone with the cops telling them where I was?

After a while the butt plug started to work itself out from the sweat and rain. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just let it fall out in front of them, but I didn't want to draw attention to it either, in case they had missed it. Just before it fell out I reached back with one hand and pushed it back, deep in my anus. If they didn't notice the plug before, they definitely did now. Could only imagine what they were saying about me now inside the car.

Finally after running for what seemed like half an hour the car honked twice, pulled ahead of me for a minute so I could see the passengers with their faces pressed to the window staring at me with huge smiles on their faces, then it turned around and drove away.

I had gone much farther than I had meant to, and it seemed more people were going to work now because I passed two other cars on my way back to my clothes. One, a little sedan with a male driver, just drove by staring, the other, a minivan with a few passengers, came to a stop as I passed but did not follow me like the other car. I had not taken the plug out because I had nowhere to put it, and just hoped no one else would see it, but I am sure they did since I kept having to push it back in as I ran.

When I got back to my clothes it was such a relief to be dressed, my nerves were wrecked, I was shaking violently and wanted to throw up. As I was heading home I promised myself I would never do such a thing again, I could have been arrested, lost my job, and my wife! Though as frightening as it was it still turns me on thinking of those people staring at my humiliating experience.