Caught On Camera

Story Info
She's blackmailed into submission for saucy snaps.
1.7k words
4.09
154.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I took a long suck on my finger and gently pulling my bikini bottoms to one side, closed my eyes and thought of a big hard hunk as I began slowly caressing my swelling clit through the hairy bush of my pussy lips. Mmmmm that felt sooo good, and it was so hot, sitting back in my deckchair in the blazing afternoon sun. I lay back in my tight black two-piece bikini and sighed, soaking up the rays while I pleasured myself. Although our yard is very secluded I rarely sunbathed topless for fear of my partner rushing in with one of his friends and embarrassing me, but I felt confident I could disguise what I was doing right now within seconds if I heard the door slam. I could feel my pussy walls moistening and my lips become puffy as I drifted off, working my spot in ecstasy, in a world of my own.

Suddenly I was brought back down to earth with a snapping sound. Immediately I pulled my bikini over my pussy, but opening my eyes it was too late. There in front of me, grinning with camera in hand was my partner's friend Mark. He'd come round to return it and had walked right into my worst nightmare scenario.

"Hey – You should bloody knock! " I snapped looking up.

"Point is I just got a great shot of you in action there Esther!" he replied.

"Look great on the net!"

We'd known Mark for some years and I'd always be catching him staring at my tits, and on one drunken occasion had even tried to grope me, but we never spoke of it for fear of upsetting my partner. The thought of him having such dodgy photos of me made me feel sick, so I knew I had to get them back before he could develop them and show them around. Unfortunately for me Mark was two steps ahead of me.

"Show me feel your tits and you can have the film... " he offered, his expression becoming serious.

He was a big strong bloke, there was no way I could snatch the film back by force, and I hated the thought of everyone knowing about what I got caught doing. It'd all be over pretty quick I thought, he'd get a flash and I'd spare my dignity amongst our group of friends.

"I get the film and you didn't come round today alright?" I stammered trying to remain cool.

"Get 'em out then.... " he replied kneeling in front of me as I leaned forward in my chair to untie my top.

I wasn't happy about this, but I needed that film so badly I'd do anything. My silky black bikini top dropped down to reveal my full firm breasts, which to my annoyance and his delight had fully erect nips standing to attention. Before I could defend myself he'd cupped both my tits with his big rough hands, kneading them, rolling my nipples in his fingers, you'd have thought he'd never seen a pair before. I couldn't help but giggle when he kept tickling my nips, not out of enjoyment, but because I'm very ticklish, but Mark misread this and cheekily moved his hand over the front of my bikini bottoms. They were embarrassingly wet from my earlier stroking which he didn't fail to pick up on.

"No Mark, please....! " I was cut off mid sentence as he pushed the silky material of my bikini briefs into the opening of my pussy with his fat thumb making me gasp in disbelief.

"I've made you all wet Esther, this pussy needs a good service, I'll see if I can help... "

"No way Mark, you can't…!" I shouted trying to get up out of the deckchair, but he pushed me back down.

"You know you want me to sink my cock in your beaver, if you don't I'll tell Rich you posed for the pics and came on to me... "

I could see from his nasty expression he meant it. Shit what a situation. What the fuck I thought let's get it over and done with, from the way he'd clamped on to my boobs it didn't look like he was going to give me a choice anyway.

Accepting that by me not struggling I had accepted his terms, he proceeded to unzip his jeans and produced one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. It was massive both in length and girth, lashed with thick wiry veins and topped by a bulbous shiny helmet. A huge bush of black pubes burst out of his flies at the base of his thick bumpy shaft and I could feel my pussy twitch at the thought of being impaled by it, lubed or not.

Roughly he yanked down my bikini briefs exposing my hairy muff, threw them aside and pushed my knees wide apart, positioning himself cock in hand between my thighs, still on his knees.

I've got to say that my pussy would have been irresistible to just about any man at that moment, it looked awesome, a plume of silky black hair atop to swollen lips and a slightly parted pink opening glistening with oily lovejuices, just waiting to be fucked.

Shuffling forward he placed the tip of his massive meat at the little pink opening of my pussy lips and began stroking it up and down my slit, parting my pink pussylips with his bellend, looking for an opening. Mark stayed there for a moment, his bulbous helmet pushed up against my fanny, once more groping my tits and gave a little smirk as I looked down gulping at the huge pole waiting to fuck me.

"You know you want it Est-it's much better than DIY" he slurred, his fat veiny meat being forced urgently into my tightly stretched cunthole. I felt the tip of his huge bell end prising apart my moistened pink pussylips and suddenly he manage to mount my pussy, slipping his whole bulbous head inside my hole, my furry pussylips closing tightly around it. Pulling my legs towards him with a yank, my pussywalls stretched as a good six inches of his veiny girth slid inside me. This was about my partners size and I could still see 4 inches of Mark's hard throbbing meat between his balls and my pussy waiting to be forced inside me.

"No Mark! Stop! It's too big! " I cried in vain, but he was determined to pound his entire muscular pole inside my straining little pussy shaft.

Once more he withdrew, grabbed my ankles spreading my legs wide and plunged forward pulling me towards him sharply, sinking his entire muscular cock into my squelching fuckhole until his balls were grinding against my furry muff impaled by his massive throbbing meat. I winced, feeling my tight lovetunnel open wider to accommodate his fat veiny beast, and I couldn't believe how well my tiny pussy had adjusted to his size, as he rode me for he was worth, plunging his cock in and out of my wet oily beaver. I gasped as Mark suddenly drew back, pulling his cock right out of me with a pop, to reveal it's magnificent size, wet with my pussy juices - immediately he wanted more of my wet splayed pussy hole. Spreading my hairy flaps apart with his fingers he slid his thumb and two fingers inside me, finger fucking me, stretching my sticky hole in preparation for his hard throbbing meat. Reaching around me he released the catch on my recliner and suddenly I was flat on my back, my legs spread wide apart as Mark climbed on top of me, pinning my arms down with his rough strong hands.

"That's enough!" I whimpered weakly, but I knew he was going to fuck the shit out of me now, like it or not. Ignoring my pleas, Mark quickly found my sticky hole with the tip of his cock and dropping the whole weight of his hips onto me, buried his cock so deep inside me, I thought my back would break. I could feel his hairy balls slapping against my ass as he began bucking and shafting away at my pussy with forceful rhythmic thrusts. I could feel the friction building inside me as he rode me hard, his bulbous helmet squelching deep inside my sopping beaver, pounding and grinding, the chair legs beginning to jump and rock with his energetic fucking.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" I groaned unknowingly, Mark relaxed his hold on me and began cupping my bouncing boobs knowing I was beginning to enjoying it. Now my hot wet pussy had been pistoned into a looser hole by his mammoth boner, it felt good to be so deeply fucked, lusty and sweaty, we began grinding our groins together rhythmically. Sliding my hand down my belly I began working my clit through my oily bush, lubing my shaft as Mark continued to thrust his tool inside me, riding my tight warm slit with squelchy strokes. Looking down at my stroking hands he smiled smirking

"I knew you'd love it Esther once I'd got you warmed up"

He wasn't wrong, my loveshute was electric as his veiny hardon probed deep within me, stretching my greasy hole around it's bumpy gristle.

"Fuck me Mark, I'm cumming…" I whispered curling my fingers round the root of his chunky wood, milking his lovejuice out of his swinging ballsack. With one last hard thrust I felt his balls contract as he pumped his cum inside me, the hot sticky juices spraying over my pussywalls as he lay on top of me gasping. Pulling out of my exhausted pussy with a slurp he shuffled forward, shoving his dick in my face. I could feel his creamy load dripping out of my gaping cunthole, collecting in my greasy thatch. Grabbing the back of my head he pulled me sharply towards his dripping helmet and forced me to suck him clean, my tongue wrapping around his sticky tool.

Finally backing off he gave a cheeky grin, but could see I was fucked off, especially about cumming inside me.

"Gimme that fucking film " I snarled as his cock began to droop while hastily threw on his clothes.

"No need - there's no film in it... " he replied!