Caught On Camera

Story Info
Couple makes their own porno.
976 words
4.15
28.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening starts off quite normal. You and me are making out on our bed, then suddenly you break from our kisses and look at me. "Jas, um...I wanna do something a bit...new tonight," you say grinning at me. "Oh? Well, what do you have in mind.," I answer back. "Well, I want to...I think we should...film our sex." I laugh at first then decide to go for it. "Okay...as long as no one else sees it, I would like to see what we look like fucking..." You need not reply and get a video camera that you have borrowed from a friend. I must say that the idea of making porn turns me on a bit, and while you are setting up the camera I decide to go get into a nightie, a new one, that you have not yet seen on me.

"Okay, Its set up...lets hop to it!" you say finding me not in the bedroom anymore. "Are you having second thoughts about this?" you ask loudly wondering if I still want to do this. I step in the room, wearing a black lace nightie, with a thong underneath that you can see clearly though the fabric. My nipples stand quite erect and are also well seen through the fabric. "Oh, certainly not," I say to you casually.

I pass by the camera and flip a switch on it quickly, I sit on the bed and you just watch me. I reach for a vibrator from the drawer in the nightstand where we keep all our sex toys. By now I think you know what I'm going to do for the camera. I spread my legs out on the bed, brush my thong to the side, and slip the vibrator into my hot cunt. I gasp as I turn the vibrator to its highest setting. I lean my head back and bunch the sheets in my hand from pleasure. At first you are tempted to come and join me, but you stay at the side of the room where I left you and start stroking your now rock hard cock. By now I'm rocking my hips and the bed is bouncing slightly with me.

You decide to play camera man for a while, you go behind the camera and focus in on my cunt, showing the little plastic member bone me up close. I lay back with my legs spread wide open for the camera, I am about to cum but I hold it in so the camera can capture every last horny minute of my pussy getting buzzed. Soon I can't take it anymore. I grab some sheets and my hands and cum, I bunch the sheets tight and my pussy contracts and lets out ounces of cum on the vibrator. When I am done with my first orgasm of the night, I pull out the cummy vibrator and cast it aside.

You are at this time extremely horny, you readjust the camera to focus on the whole bed so it can capture anything we get up to. After quickly adjusting it you pounce on the bed, grab my hips and drive your cock in my pussy. I scream loudly at the sudden pounding of my cunt. You are managing high speed and hard pumps from the cum already in my cunt which makes my cunt slick and creamy as can be. (Well, until I cum again at least.) I am in great pleasure; I wrap my arms around you and let my nails clasp your back. I bring my hips up closer to you trying to get you as deep as possible, even though you are already filling me up as much as I can imagine. I scream suddenly, loud too, I almost pass out. You touched my G spot. I start to cum the most powerful orgasm I can produce while you are twigging over and over the spot you hit before. I dig my nails into you back and I moan and scream out your name as rush after rush after rush of my juice comes splashing on your cock and dripping from my slit. I sigh and look up at you with post-orgasm bliss.

I push you off me then jump up. I sit up, looking at you. Without any type of warning I lean down quickly and place my lips around your cock. I start sucking, licking, and stroking your dick. I move my hands often around your nuts, I touch them gently witch brings tingles up your spine. Soon pleasure is spread throughout your balls, shaft, and head evenly and is bringing on an orgasm. I take my mouth off your cock when you start to tense and smile at you. I quickly reach for my vibrator and turn it on to the highest setting, I do not intend to pleasure myself. I rub the side of the vibrator against your head, sending bunches of vibrations through your member. You gasp suddenly as I do this. I move the vibrator along your shaft and place my mouth back on your head. You're going nuts at this point, groaning and gasping. I move my mouth over your entire cock. Then I place the side of the shaft of the vibrator against your balls and while sucking hard as I can on your shaft and head. You give a LOUD groan, which seems to echo in the room and a second after start cumming in my mouth, I swallow countless times. After you lay still I turn off the vibrator and slowly slip my mouth off your dick.

I lean up, look to the camera, then get up to turn it off. After I do so you stand up after me, pull the video out of the camera, grab my hand, and we go to watch our creation.