Caught on Camera

Story Info
Caught in the act by the wife when I tried some webcam fun.
2.5k words
4.04
42.4k
12
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miff69
miff69
34 Followers

"Have you ever been on one of those webcam sites?" Leo asked me as we sat in the pub one night.

"What? No. Have you?" I replied.

"Yeah, go on them quite a bit when the mrs is out. You should try it sometime."

"Are you kidding? Crystal would go mad if she ever found out."

"Well then make sure she doesn't. I'm sure you know how to cover your tracks." He said.

I'd stumbled across plenty of ads for those sort of sites, but hadn't ever really paid them any attention.

"What you do on them then?" I asked.

"Well you can just watch girls on cam, or you can use your own webcam and do 2 way chatting."

"Er, not really sure it's for me mate and I don't have a webcam anyway."

"I've got a spare one, I'll lend you it."

And sure enough the next day Leo dropped around with a webcam. I wasn't sure about this at all, I was certain Crystal would hit the roof if she found out. I mean, surely it would still be classed as cheating? Leo didn't see it that way, in fact quite the opposite. If you were having a bit of fun with someone on the other side of the world what harm could it do. I wasn't convinced, but the following weekend Crystal was out with her friends so I thought I'd give it a try. I could always turn the damn thing off if it didn't work out.

I waited a good half hour after Crystal had gone out in case she had forgotten something and came back. I trawled through a few websites before finding one where I could chat online with like minded women, whatever that meant. I put in a few details, got myself a username and settled down on the sofabed in the spare bedroom with the web cam ready to go. I checked out a few of the women before plucking up the courage to send a message to Wanda in Oregon, a 29 year old short haired brunette who looked pretty. I thought that was far enough across the other side of the world. Nothing happened for a minute or so and I was ready to move on when a video box popped up with a petite lady lying face down on her bed and a message.

"Hi, this is Wanda, nice to hear from you."

Wow, she looked hot. What now? What was I meant to say? I wasn't good at this sort of thing.

"Hi Wanda, how it's going?"

"I'm really good thanks and you?"

We exchanged a few more niceties and I wondered when it would get onto the nitty gritty, or if this was it.

"So what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm not sure really this is my first time."

"A virgin eh?", she joked, "Okay. Do you have a camera? We can speak then, makes it a bit easier than all the typing and helps to keep the hands free, if you know what I mean. Lol"

I fumbled around for the webcam switch. I could already feel myself getting aroused and I was very nervous. I switched it on.

"Hey, you look good," she purred in a soft American drawl.

Sexy voice as well as the rest I thought.

"So, would you like to see my tits," she asked?

"Er, yeah sure," I stammered. So we were at the nitty gritty.

She sat up on the bed and started to undo the buttons on her top very slowly and seductively. She had on a red silk bra, which she unclasped from the back and let slip down her breasts. They weren't huge by any stretch but looked very firm with hard dark nipples. Wanda started to play with her breasts.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes, they are gorgeous," I answered. By now I could feel my cock bulging within my boxer shorts.

Wanda started to caress her breasts, circling each nipple with her fingers. I have to admit it was very erotic.

"Do you want to show me what you've got?" she said softly.

Did I? Well I'd gone this far, so what harm could come of it. I pulled my trousers off and pointed the camera towards my still covered cock.

"Let me see then," teased Wanda.

I stood up and eased my boxers off letting my cock spring out, already with a hint of precum on the end of it.

"Oh, that's very nice. Mmmmm I'd love to suck that off for you."

That obviously wasn't going to happen, but I played along.

"I'd like that too." I replied.

"Stroke it for me," she said.

I put my hand around my cock and began to move it rhythmically up and down, squeezing out that bit of cum and rubbing It around the head. I was definitely feeling more relaxed now.

"I think I will touch myself down there as well," Wanda said and I watched as her hand moved down her belly and into the waistband of her matching red knickers. I couldn't see her pussy, but I knew she was shaved, just the way I like it.

"Oh that's it big boy, play with your cock and stroke your balls for me. I'm so wet." She groaned as she fingered herself in front of me.

Now I had no idea how long we had been going on and I'd completely lost all track of time and was so horny I doubt I would have heard an elephant coming up the stairs.

"Mmmmm I see you are not alone then," said Wanda as she continued to rub herself inside her panties.

"Mmmmm, what?" I replied.

"You have a woman with you. That is very sexy," she answered.

"What?" I said again and then looked round to see a very red faced Crystal staring at me from the bedroom door.

"Oh my god," I stammered trying to turn off the camera, shut down the PC and pull my boxers up all at the same time and failing on all three counts.

"What the fuck is going on here?" she shouted at me.

I really had no reply. By now I was holding my limp cock in my hand and there was Wanda on the screen still rubbing her pussy and playing with one of her tits, obviously enjoying the show.

"Who the hell is that?" she demanded.

"Er, oh, it's er Wanda from America," I answered.

"I can see that you idiot it says it on the screen. How long have you been doing this then?" she asked in a tone that suggested whatever answer I gave would not be a good one.

"This is the first time, honestly," was all I could say.

"And where did you get a webcam from, we don't own one of those."

"Er, it's Leo's."

"I might have guessed he had something to do with it," she replied. She had never particularly liked him.

"So am I not good enough for you?" she asked standing over me.

"Yes of course you are, I just wanted to see what it was all about, it was only a bit of fun and you know how we like to push the boundaries"

"With each other yes, not involving this slut."

Wanda was still watching and still playing with herself, clearly having a lot of fun herself.

"Hey, there's no need for that," said Wanda over the camera, "although I am feeling a little slutty tonight." she giggled.

Great, that was really going to help.

"So did you like watching my husband wank himself for you?" Crystal asked her.

What was going on here, surely she should just ask me to turn the damn thing off and give me an ear bashing in private.

"Actually, yes," Wanda replied, "he's got a lovely cock, you are a very lucky girl."

"Lucky? Look at the pathetic thing hanging there all limp." She taunted as I sat there saying nothing.

"I have fucked much bigger cocks than that. In fact I had one in my mouth earlier tonight."

"What? You didn't?" I stammered.

"Oh yes, at least 8 inches, big and thick."

She was joking right?

Crystal suddenly leant over and grabbed my flaccid penis tighter than normal causing me to let out a yelp.

"Shall we help wake this thing up then?" she asked with a sudden glint in her eye. Now this was all getting extremely confusing. Crystal started to massage my cock and within seconds it was rock hard.

"Crystal, what are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Shut the fuck up." She growled at me as she continue to caress my stiffened member.

"Right," said Crystal to Wanda, "I'm the one you talk to now, not him."

"Fine by me," replied Wanda. "How about you take some clothes off then?"

Christ, like that was going to happen. Crystal let go of my cock and lifted her jumper straight off to reveal her black bra and gorgeous tits underneath. Wanda looked impressed.

"Very nice. How about I show you guys a bit more of me?" she teased and proceeded to pull down her panties provocatively. She was now completely naked.

"You have a very nice shaved pussy," said Crystal, "no wonder he was taken by you, that's just how he likes them."

I couldn't believe Crystal was talking like this to another woman.

"Are you shaved then?" asked Wanda as she circled her clit with her middle finger.

"Let me show you," replied Crystal.

What the hell, I thought? This can't be happening, can it? My cock was still rock solid and unattended. I went to grab it and Crystal slapped my hand away. She undid the zipper on her skirt and let it drop to the floor to reveal black panties and stockings. God she looked hot. At this rate I was going to cum without any help at all. Crystal began to rub herself through her pants.

"Do you like girls Wanda?" she asked as she let out a moan.

"Oh yes," Wanda replied, "do you?"

"Never really thought about it, but you do look very sexy," answered Crystal.

I wasn't sure if this was for my benefit or not. Crystal knew I had always fantasised about her with another woman and this was probably about as close as it would get. I really didn't think she could get turned on in this situation but clearly she was horny as I was and I could see a telltale damp spot in her pants.

"Take them off for me," purred Wanda.

Crystal hooked her fingers into her panties and slid them down her legs. I could just about see her beautiful bald pussy and it was clearly wet.

"Put your fingers in it," demanded Wanda.

"Sure thing honey," Crystal answered.

She sat down on the sofabed next to me and spread her legs wide open. I so wanted to touch her pussy and fuck the life out of her, but I sat still and didn't say a word. Crystal began to rub her breasts, lifting one of them up to her mouth so she could lick and suck the nipple, something she knew I loved. She then moved her hands down her body, touching every part of it before resting them on her inner thighs. She lightly moved upwards and then put one, then another finger into her pussy, moving them in and out.

"Oh that's so good," said Wanda, who by this time was rubbing herself vigorously, "lick them"

Crystal slipped her fingers out of her pussy which were glistening with her love juices. She put them into her mouth and sucked them clean. On screen Wanda was doing the same.

"Are you feeling left out baby?" Crystal goaded me.

"Er, just enjoying watching you two," I replied, and never a truer word had been spoken.

Just when I thought my luck was out, Crystal, still with two fingers in her pussy, leaned over and wrapped her soft lips around the head of my cock. She moved her mouth up and down sucking and licking my bulging member.

"Go girl," I head Wanda say.

Fuck, I was never going to last at this rate, this was so erotic.

"Suck him, suck him until he comes in your mouth," said Wanda breathlessly

Crystal took her mouth off my cock and I groaned.

"I want us all to come together," whispered Crystal.

"Let's do it then," answered Wanda.

Crystal went back down on me sucking my cock hungrily and wrapping her spare hand around it whilst she continued to finger fuck her own dripping pussy. Wanda was on the screen writhing on the bed rubbing her own pussy and shouting out expletives. I watched in awe as I saw her lift herself up slightly and slip a finger into her arsehole. She was working the back and front like a professional, it was the most incredible sight.

"Fuck yes," screamed Wanda, "I'm going to cum"

I could tell by the way Crystal was tightening her grip on her own hand that was in her pussy and the hand around my cock that she was also ready to explode and that was enough for me. I felt the familiar feeling building from balls.

"I'm going to shoot baby, right into your mouth."

"Do it," Wanda screamed.

Crystal pumped my cock as hard as she could sucking and slurping the whole time. That was it, my cum burst from my cock, spurt after spurt, jetting right into Crystals mouth and down her throat. I heard her squealing as cum dribbled from her mouth down my cock and knew she had also reached her orgasm.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," cried Wanda and I watched her as she brought herself off at the other end of my computer, still furiously working both holes.

Crystal had started to come down and was sucking at my softening cock.

"Crystal, I'm so sorry," I said. I mean what else could I say?

"Sorry, you should be sorry." She said releasing my cum covered cock. "Sorry for not getting a webcam a hell of a lot sooner, that was so fucking good."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Well who's to know if Wanda is over the other side of the world? Just our little secret," she giggled.

Amazing how an orgasm could chill my wife out.

"Hey you guys were great," said Wanda, still stark naked and rubbing herself, "I'd love to do it again and maybe next time I'll bring a friend."

"I'm up for that if he is," replied Crystal.

"Hell yeah of course I am and it's not fair that Crystal should be the only one to have a cock to play with."

"Cock?" laughed Wanda, "who said anything about my friend having a cock?"

That was it, I could already feel my cock starting to stiffen again and was already looking forward to the next time, and so was wife if the fact that she was now fingering her pussy again was anything to go by.

"Perhaps I should be bring a friend without a cock as well," she smirked.

Now that would be worth tuning in for.

miff69
miff69
34 Followers