Caught on Camera Ch. 02

Story Info
A first marriage breaks up, the second seems stronger.
4.9k words
3.91
15.1k
9
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I waited and, at the time appointed, my patience paid off. Kind of. I went to work early on the appointed day and cleared all the important stuff I had to as quickly as I could, meaning I could watch the feed from my home in relative peace and quiet. I look back and think about how crazy this all was - spying on my wife and so on. But back then... I had to know what was going on. It was probably innocent, but my mind wasn't letting me rest.

I was sitting at my desk, idly flicking through work emails when I saw my wife enter the lounge area of our apartment. The cameras I'd installed were very good quality so the image of her was clear. I ignored my work and focused entirely on my other screen. Melody was tidying up a bit, it seemed, which wasn't particularly interesting viewing... except for the fact she was entirely nude while she was doing it!

I watched her go about her business and, for a second, just marvelled at this beautiful person I'd been lucky enough to saddle myself to. I heard the doorbell ring off camera and my heart sunk as I saw Melody exit the room... and then return with the two men from the other day. They were carrying camera equipment and all sorts... and she was entirely comfortable, it seemed, standing there with them in her birthday suit.

God, what was going to happen here? Were they going to... no, it didn't seem like they were. The men just busied themselves with the equipment and Melody left the room. For a second I'd thought... but that was just absurd. No, she wouldn't have sex with men on camera... this was a girl who'd barely been able to speak to me a few years before... going from that to being a porn star? Crazy... and yet she was naked... there was no getting away from that.

She returned in about 30 seconds arm in arm with a third man, someone I'd not seen before. He was wearing a baseball cap and a t-shirt with some random logo on it. Very casual looking, but he was grinning from ear to ear from what I could see. So was Melody...

"Okay, right, let's get going soon," the man said. Was he a director of some kind? He seemed to be in charge. "Why don't you sit there, Melody, and we can have a little chat before we kick off."

She did as she was told, sitting with legs together, hands on knees, innocent and sweet... and naked in front of three men. The eastern European guy was focusing on her with a handheld camera now and the 'director' began to... well, interview my wife. He introduced himself to... I don't know who really and then Melody came in.

"Hi, yes, my name's Melody Fox and I'm so excited to be here today, really. I'm reeeally excited!"

"Wow, great!" the director said. "Not nervous at all? Most girls are when they do this for the first time... and this is your first time, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, yes, it is," she nodded, smiling. "But no, not nervous. Not really. It's something I've always wanted to do and... maybe a while ago I'd have been nervous. I used to be so shy, but now... my husband helped me crack my shell and... okay, here I am, out of it, I guess! Not sure you can get much more extrovert than doing this!"

"No, I think you might be right. So how old are you?"

"I'm 23, just turned it a few weeks ago."

"And you say you are married?"

"Oh yes, to a really nice guy," she said, making me swell with pride despite the bizarre scene I was watching. "Yeah, here's the ring to prove it!"

She held up her gold band to the camera, which showed it in close up before she took her hand away.

"I know our viewers will take extra pleasure in knowing that you're going to be wearing that today."

"I'm pleased to please them!" Melody giggled.

"I think they're going to love you, Melody," the man said.

"I hope so! I'm hoping I can do a job for them."

"Your husband doesn't know about this, I assume?"

"No, no, I've not figured out how to tell him... but what the hell, I want to do it so... just do it, yeah? Why wait? Nothing will change."

"What if he objects to...?"

"Ah, he probably will... which is why I guess I'm just doing it anyway. A girl has needs... and he just isn't going to satisfy them, sadly. If he could, maybe I'd not be doing this..."

"What sort of needs are these then?" the man said, obviously knowing the answer already. Melody's face lit up at the question.

"Why... the need to get my pussy stretched out by a massive black cock, of course!"

If I'd been drinking anything, I'd have spat it out all over my screen in surprise. I guess I'd known something like this was going to happen... but a black guy? And that she was so brazen, so un-Melody-like about it? And had I really been instrumental in all this, helping her overcome her shyness... to get THIS in return? A slut for a wife?

"Kinda like this?" the man was saying. I then saw a big, burly male enter the room, naked as my wife was. My eyes opened even wider than before when I saw what was sprouting from between his legs - and I saw that Melody was licking her lips in anticipation!

The penis that erupted from his loins must have been 12 inches at least in length and thicker than I thought humanly possible. It was like an elephant's trunk, dangling obscenely from him... and it wasn't even hard. It would get even bigger when engorged, I realised... and then I also realised it would be entering my wife's petite body soon! And I was sitting here, utterly helpless and impotent, as my wife gleefully eyed this monstrous cock!

"Oh wow," she said, eyes glued to the dick in front of her. "What a beauty! I mean... just wow! And is this all for little me?"

"Uh-huh," the brute grunted. "All for your sweet, white cunt."

"Oh dear, I just hope it'll go in me... all the way in me... oh fuck, just FUCK ME NOW!"

Clearly the men had been expecting more preamble, more setup... but my wife's libido had other ideas - she wanted that man inside her that instant. I watched in horror as she spread herself, her pussy clearly dripping wet... and then I watched a man other than me enter her body. To my amazement, she took it all - every single gargantuan inch of it - into her pussy. She groaned and gasped and winced... but she took it. And then the man really let her have it, nailing her twitching, writhing body with brutal, vicious strokes until I watched my wife cumming in ecstasy all over his massive cock.

She cursed me over and over, continuously praising this hulking stud for being manlier than me, for being able to make her feel like a "real woman" while he pounded her incessantly. He took her in a large variety of positions, bending her about the place while always being able to slam himself home to the balls in her juicy cunt. I'd have been hugely aroused had this been a random porn girl... but it wasn't. It was my wife and she was humiliating me in front of... well, a few men here but I shuddered to think what would happen once this was released. Would people know this was my wife, this rampant slut begging for this black man to fill her womb with "that baby-making cream"?

And he did, of course. He growled and held himself in her and she screamed with joy that he was cumming inside her. Then she collapsed back, her pussy stretching and gaping, and held herself open for the camera to get a good, long look at the sperm oozing out of her slit. It was grotesque yet she was loving it. Then came the kicker.

"That was some scene, Melody!"

"Holy fuck, I loved it! It was even better than I expected. Seriously, it was the best sex ever by, like, a million miles. I'm never fucking a white guy ever again!"

"Not even your husband?"

"Never! I mean it, I'm not settling for less than that ever again."

"Wow, a true black convert!" The black man could be seen nodding approvingly. I wanted to hate him... but I couldn't really. He was doing his job, it wasn't personal. But still...

"Oh yes, for sure... and I want more! Really... more, more, more!"

"Damn, girl," the black man laughed. "You gotta give me a little while to recover, you know..."

"I don't mean you... I mean any black man. You got some friends with big cocks? Get them over here and they can all fuck me! I'll do them all - on camera, for free. No more money - just film them gangbanging the fuck out of me!"

Everyone - including me - was stunned. Then phones were pulled out and calls were made. I really should have switched off the feed... but I kept it on, my work ignored... and twenty minutes later, more black men began to enter my apartment and all hell broke loose.

I won't dwell on that... carnage anymore but suffice to say a lot of men fucked my wife that day. Some were even bigger than the first man, if you can believe that. I did finally switch off after two hours of watching my wife get fucked by a group of studs... I don't know why I watched it that long. It was mesmerising.

I didn't go home for a long time that day, for obvious reasons. When I did, it was as if nothing had ever happened. All sweetness and light, a scene of domestic bliss with the unknown wrinkle of a wife who seemed to get off on taking big dicks inside her and a husband who knew about it but had no idea how to approach the subject. So, he didn't.

Yet.

I also don't know why I left all the cameras and such up and running. I told myself repeatedly it is because I couldn't find the time to do it surreptitiously... but then I'd found the time to set them all up so... no, I think - deep down - I wanted to see if this was a one-off. Was Melody just getting something out of her system (by putting lots of big things into it) or was she as wickedly depraved as that day had illustrated?

Anyway, nothing happened for a little while. To all intents and purposes, we were a fully functional couple. We went out to restaurants, met friends, visited family and so on... all the while there I was knowing she had this alter ego. Of course, she could have been going off to places to see her... er, male friends, but I was sticking to her more often than usual and I didn't know if she had the time to do this. Except when I was at work, of course. Not much I could do about that.

And so it proved that, yes, it was while my work occupied my time that she... strayed. About two weeks after the first incident, I sat down at my desk and, while busying myself with reports and so on, tuned into the stream being piped from my house. And there she was, lying on our marital bed, a big, black man already fucking the shit out of her.

Melody's legs were spread wide, toes pointed at the ceiling, as the burly man slammed his clearly enormous penis repeatedly into her vagina. I had to marvel at her efficiency... I'd only been gone about 45 minutes or so and she was already getting screwed!

I tried to concentrate on my work, but there she was in my peripheral vision, taking cock in my own fucking bed. And naturally it wasn't just one cock - soon it became apparent that there was more than one man present... and I realised there were no cameras there this time. This was purely a 'I want to get fucked and so I will' session from my wife. I had a meeting to go to and, when I returned, two hours later, she was STILL getting fucked! Whether they were the same men, I don't know. Whether she'd taken a break... no idea. All I knew is she seemed to be as enthusiastic as when I first tuned in.

As I sat down, heart heavier than ever, I saw a man holding himself inside her, head thrown back, my wife's hands clawing the bed underneath her. He was obviously dumping a huge fucking load deep, deep into her body. From the way she was squirming, I imagined the head of his cock was smushed right up against her cervix and he was almost literally pouring his seed directly into her womb.

When he finally finished, the enormous cock that slid out of my wife made my jaw drop open... and her pussy didn't close up, gaping wide and oozing sperm and juices.

"Holy fuck," I heard my wife say through the headphones lying on my desk. "You motherfucker, how much cum did you fucking dump in me? And all you guys fucking know I've stopped taking the pill... ha, if that doesn't knock me up, I don't know what will?"

For some reason, I'd thought that she couldn't shock me much after all this... but this was beyond... well, beyond. You could say it was the final straw but to hear her gleefully going on about becoming pregnant by one of these men... something snapped in me. I had to confront her about this. Getting pregnant was... how could I explain a black child away? I wouldn't want to raise another man's baby!

Then the situation spiralled even further out of my control. It all happened in the blink of an eye - from stage left entered a gorgeous black woman, skin the colour of dark chocolate, naked as the day she was born. Without any preamble, she knelt between my wife's legs and started lapping up the ooze flowing freely from her stretched pussy. So, she was into girls now too?? Could this get any weirder? Just how many people were in the apartment with her?

I could see my wife was loving the attention from this woman, a lustful smile on her face as she oohed and aahed as the woman tongued her to Heaven. A man appeared, offering his King Kong-esque cock to Melody, which she gleefully accepted into her mouth. ANOTHER girl appeared - this time a white one - and she began to feast upon Melody's breasts, sucking and teasing each nipple in turn while caressing her stomach with one hand. I heard her say something about black babies growing inside my wife, making my stomach churn.

Then came the denouement.

Melody broke away from the cock, slowly jacking it off with one hand... and turned to face the camera directly!

"Mmm, yes, how do you feel about raising some black kids, husband? Guys, say hello to my peeping tom of a hubby up there..."

She pointed at the 'hidden' camera and all actors in this particular drama turned to look right at 'me'. My heart sank even further. The white girl even waved.

"I hope you've been enjoying watching me getting fucked by all these studs. I know you could never give me this... satisfaction, so don't worry... but mmmdhfgfdgh!"

She was cut-off by the cock being thrust back into her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt," the man said, gruffly. "Fuck that white sissy, he know the score."

I saw Melody glance back at the camera, shrug and resume her oral ministrations. At that moment, another black man replaced the black girl and thrust what must have been 14 inches of black dick into my wife's pussy in one single movement!

At that moment, I had to switch off. My mind was awhirl and I knew we'd be discussing this when I got home. I didn't want to go home... but I had to. This was my sham of a marriage, after all.

And when I did finally return, it was as pitiful an ending to a marriage as you could imagine. There was no anger, no plate-throwing or clothes-burning or anything. Just... resignation from me and matter-of-factness from her. She was going to keep fucking black men and any women she fancied, no matter what I did or said. To think this was the almost pathologically shy woman I'd first met... it was mind-boggling. She laughed at me and said that yes, I'd created a 'monster' by helping her out of her shell.

So that was that, basically. I got some things together and I had to wince as, even while I was packing clothes away, she stood in the same room as me, phone to her ear, calling some 'friends' and telling them I was leaving... and asking if they wanted to come over and fuck her all night? She even said that she would 'celebrate' by letting them fuck her ass for the first time.

And that's that. I barely saw her after that, except to collect more of my things and to finalise divorce proceedings. I didn't fight anything, just let her have what she wanted - which, to be fair, wasn't much. I moved into a small place near my work and buried myself in that side of my life. Eventually I put the whole sordid thing behind me, as much as I could - though it was still in the back of my mind, wounds like that never truly heal. Then I met Alice and everything has been wonderful again.

Melody had crushed me temporarily, but she wasn't a bad person per se. She was just addicted to a certain lifestyle that didn't sit well with me. I had no idea how she had supported herself all these years, though I imagine she made money from doing lewd videos and maybe other things like that. I didn't want to know.

But yes, back to the present. The hotel had pointed me to a fine public course I could go to nearby, so I drove over there in our rental car, hired some clubs and got a really quite satisfactory nine holes in. I was even tempted to go around again, so I went to the little bar they had there, settled down for a little bit and got my phone out. There were quite a few messages from Alice. Lots of them were little snaps of her and Melody holding up clothes - "Do you like this on me?" and so on. I was pleased she seemed to be having a good time.

Then the kicker.

After a few of these, there was one where this handsome black man was standing between Alice and Melody, the latter of which was taking the photo as a kind of selfie. They were all grinning at the camera. The next message was a video from the same scene.

"Hey hubby!" Melody shouted into the camera, laughing. "Alice and I are having a great time, hope you are enjoying your golf! We thought we'd give your credit card a rest for a bit and dumped our new clothes and stuff back at your hotel. This charming young man here is a tour guide, he said he would show us some of the sights we might not have read about in the brochures!"

I didn't think I liked the sound of that, but it seemed it was already happening. This message was from 30 minutes ago, after all. Another video message followed. It was Alice talking this time.

"Hi honey," she smiled. "Melody is... very lively! I'm not sure about this tour guide thing, but I'll ditch her if it gets weird. I know you worry about this sort of thing because... well, don't worry. I'm not her, you can trust me. I promise." She gave me that adorable smile of hers and signed off. I slumped in my chair, relieved. I loved her so much. Inspired, I went back out for another crack at the course and, buoyed by that last message, I did much better than last time. I even got a few birdies, which pleased me. Maybe I could even start playing again when we got back...

So, it was getting on a bit by the time I casually sauntered back into the hotel lobby and made my way back up to our hotel room. I chuckled when I saw quite how many new clothes and items the pair had bought. What the hell, it was a holiday. If this made Alice happy, I was all for it. There were more... skimpy garments than I would have expected, Alice not really going in for that sort of thing usually, but again, holidays bring different things out in people. And Melody was probably egging her on to be 'wilder'. I looked through a few of them and I felt my cock stiffening as I imagined my beautiful wife wearing some of these clothes, dancing for me, showing off her... I pulled down my shorts and looked at my raging erection. Fuck yes, I thought. That's more like it. I looked left and right and took one of the bits of lingerie into my hand, wrapped it gingerly around my dick and began to masturbate with it. It felt so good and I pictured myself being inside my wife tonight, cumming inside her and making our dreams of pregnancy come true.

"James!" A cry came from the door to the room. "What in God's name are you doing?"

I yelped in surprise and saw my wife standing there... with Melody! Frantically, I hurled the lingerie away and tried to pull up my shorts, but it was to no avail. I saw Alice there, staring in shock - though Melody was just smirking, the bitch.

"I... I mean... I..." I spluttered, my cock all shrivelled up again.

"Melody... I'll see you in a little bit down at the pool. I... think I need to talk to James."

12