Caught on Video

Story Info
Co-ed Annabelle gets off watching her own gangbang.
1.9k words
4.05
105k
103

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobelle
jobelle
46 Followers

Annabelle had just started her freshman year at a prestigious college where sororities, fraternities, and sports were everything. Her older cousin had helped her become a pledge for the most wild sorority, and she couldn't believe her luck. She knew freshman year would be filled with parties, fun and guys.

Her first couple of weeks in, a guy from the frat house that their sorority tended to run in the same circles with asked Annabelle out for drinks. They got to talking, and James seemed super sweet. She had been warned by some of the older girls in the sorority to watch out for the guys in that particular frat, they had a reputation of being a little too wild and some of their requirements for rush were unorthodox.

Annabelle wasn't really sure what harm could be done to her, so when James asked her out again she said yes. A couple of evenings in, after a few too many beers at Taco Tuesday's, Annabelle let it happen, what James had been hinting at since they had started hanging out the week before.

In Annabelle's tiny dorm room, she let James have her. A virgin, it was her plan all along to lose her virginity as soon as possible in college. The sex was quick. James didn't even take his pants off all of the way, sweaty and cumming quickly, not giving a thought to Annabelle's needs. She was just glad to have it over with, and James seemed nice enough.

The next weekend, the fraternity was having a huge party at their house, and Annabelle was excited to go, especially since she'd have her sorority sisters and James there. She was able to pre-party with her girls before hobbling over to the party around 9:00.

Annabelle found James right away, who kissed her cheek and handed her a mixed drink.

"Yummy... Thanks James!" Annabelle and James caught up for a sec, and Annabelle found her sorority sisters on the dance floor.

***

Oof. Annabelle tried to blink away the sun that was shining into her room. James was there, and glass of water and some aspirin were on the table.

"Morning there, party girl. You really got wild there last night. I had to take you home early and put you to bed! Here you go, drink this water and hopefully you'll start to feel better. I gotta get going." Annabelle smiled at James, it was so sweet that he helped her home.

"Thanks for taking care of me, James. I'm not sure what happened. I remember being at the party but then not much else."

"You're safe with me. Feel better." And with that, James was out the door.

Annabelle had tons of homework to catch up on but was so tired and noticed a couple of bruises on her arm. Hmm. Must have fallen down somewhere along the way. She absentmindedly rubbed her pussy, her panties were off and there was a slight sting. She guessed that her and James must have found the time to have sex again, but she didn't remember. Frustrated, Annabelle decided she needed to be more careful in the future.

Dragging herself across the room, she pressed the on button on her computer, so she could catch up on emails and get some homework going. Her computer immediately lit up and her reflection came back staring at her, in real time. She realized she had recorded an earlier live chat for class, and must have forgotten to turn off the camera. Behind her, Annabelle had a direct line of sight to her bed. A light bulb went on in her head - she had inadvertently recorded the entire night.

Curious, Annabelle scrolled the recording back to 11:00pm, and scrolled forward every 20 minutes or so until she got to some movement - 1:37 - James halfway dragging and halfway carrying her into her room. Annabelle blushed watching herself, she was embarrassed she had gotten so drunk.

She was giggling and making muffled noises, hanging on James and trying to kiss him.

"Babe, just lie down. Get some rest." James got Annabelle onto her bed, and he sat beside her for a few minutes. Annabelle was still visible in the video, when James reached over and lifted her arm, dropping it like dead weight.

"Annabelle. ANNABELLE!" James loudly tried to awaken her, and squeezed her ass a few times. With that, James got up and left the room.

Annabelle, watching the video, was confused. Had James decided to go back to the party? Had she come to later on and they had sex later on in the night? While these thoughts were going on in her head, the screen lit up, an open door letting light into her dimly lit room on the screen.

"She's totally fucking out. We can do whatever the fuck we want to this stupid bitch."

Annabelle was shocked. That was James' voice, and as he entered the screen, so did four other fraternity brothers she recognized, all freshman pledges. Annabelle paused the video, horror washing over her. Would James really let this happen? She knew she couldn't stop watching now. She pressed play and bit her lip, waiting to see what was about to unfold.

"Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to get in on this gangbang. I did her the other day, I know she's down and can handle it. Who's first boys?"

Even though the room wasn't well lit, Annabelle could see the drunken frat guys, hungry looks on their faces. James' pledge buddy unzipped his pants and was on top of her still body. She could hear muffled laughter, the other guys totally egging him on as he pushed up Annabelle's skirt and yanked down her panties.

Panting over her, he sloppily grunted on top of her backside, obviously gaining traction as his grunts got louder over her passed out body. The other guys were still laughing and clapping, as another, a large black football player Terrance came around to the front of the bed and shimmied his sports pants down around his ankles.

He began rubbing himself close to Annabelle's face. Slapping her a little on the cheek with his huge cock, calling her a slut who was gonna get it soon. The one inside her finished up, and another pledge was right there ready for his turn riding Annabelle.

"Dude, I was gonna get in there." Said the black guy. The one that was practically already on top her her snapped,

"We're all gonna get in her cunt. Look at you. I can't go after you. She is gonna be REKT."

Taking this compliment, the black guy chuckled and let his frat brother get in there for his ride. Not as pump-pump-cum as the first, he abruptly grabbed Annabelle at the hips and hoisted her loose body, bottoms up. She was at the foot of the bed, and he started fucking her from behind, but not with thrusts, but by moving Annabelle back and forth, like a human masturbation machine. James interrupted, "Dude, don't fuck her too hard. Two more to go, save some of her goodies for them!" He was interrupted with a groan anyways, the second pledge was done, cum draining off of Annabelle's back.

The third guy, who had been in the shadows this whole time moved into view, his pants down, cock in hand. Greedily licking his lips, he took her in the same fashion as the last one had, rapidly taking what he needed and finishing up.

Terrance had been watching the whole time, stroking himself near Annabelle's face. He was ready to go.

***

Still watching the video, Annabelle winced. She had gone through a series of emotions, ranging from embarrassment to terror, and then something completely unexpected. She was fascinated. And hot. Watching herself be degraded by the frat brothers sparked something deep inside of Annabelle and she was horny as hell.

She started rubbing her pussy in anticipation, the whole video so far had been about 30 minutes. They were really letting her have it. There was no way she was going to be able to stop watching now, she was completely hot and wanted to see how Terrance was even going to fit inside her small pussy, that had been virginal up until a week ago.

***

Terrance came around the bed and actually started stroking Annabelle's pussy from behind, and then probing her with his hand. It was slower, like he was trying to get her ready to accept his huge cock once he began the final bang of the night, the grand finale. Once he was satisfied with her pussy's stretched opening, he had one arm around Annabelle's waist, holding her ass in place as he used his other hand to guide his massive cock inside her. He was straining, and the other guys who had been quiet up until that point started cheering him on.

"Get it in there, Bro! Damn! "Is it gonna fit? She's gonna take it!" And Terrance repositioned over her, hands on her hips, clearly all the way inside of Annabelle.

"She is still so fucking tight! Damn, dogs! She is a fresh one!" And Terrence began to ease his way out her her slowly, ramming his rod roughly back into Annabelle.

***

Still watching the video, Annabelle's pussy was drenched. She was so fucking turned on, especially by Terrance and the way he was handling her. She couldn't believe she took him all the way, and then was being pounded right in front of her very own eyes.

She rubbed herself harder, she was completely in the moment. Fascinated. Disgusted. And on the brink of an orgasm. Right when Terrance began thrusting her harder on the video, slapping her ass and pulling her hair. A muffled, "Careful bro!" from James in the background, his pleas overcome by the carnal grunts that were overtaking Terrance.

Annabelle in real time had three fingers inside her, riding the side of the chair as she watched. An explosion took over her body. Waves of the biggest orgasm she'd ever had, right when Terrance pulled out in the video, snapped off the condom and came on Annabelle's ass.

The other guys were laughing and hooting, but Terrance looked overcome with something different. Annabelle's spent body slumped back onto the bed. She could see a grin on her passed out face.

"James, this drunk slut is the best. I can't wait to get her wasted again, do you think she'll know what's up?" One of the guys out of camera range wished out loud.

"Dude she slept through the whole fucking thing. I am SURE we can expect a repeat performance with this little whore." James said, grabbing Annabelle's arm and roughly moving her to the center of the bed. The guys shuffled out, and James rapidly made up the bed, straightened the room and threw something in the trash.

***

Annabelle peeked into her garbage can at that point, four condom wrappers among condoms and tissues were just sitting there. Annabelle wanted to be angry, she knew what they did was wrong. But now she was overcome with curiosity, and wanted to know what it would feel like to be taken by four guys in such rapid succession.

With that, Annabelle resolved she would have to pretend to get pass out drunk at the next party - she couldn't wait for her next gangbang.

jobelle
jobelle
46 Followers