Caught On Video Ch. 02: Buddy Joins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor33
Doctor33
56 Followers

Confused I drop down, still hanging on to Ben's cock, now in front of my face.

"Lick it." I stop and look at her. She nods and increases the speed of her clit rubbing and says, voice low and breathy, "Just a taste." I lean in lick the shiny drop of precum off the tip. Tastes about the same as mine. I give him a few strokes. "Suck it. Suck that big, hard cock for Mommy."

I realize I want to at this point. I look up at Ben for permission. He looks away, but pushes his hips forward putting his engorged head right in front of my face. I open wide and put my friend's dick in my mouth, clamping my lips behind the mushroom-like ridge. He pushes in a little farther and groans. I bob my head a couple times then pull his cock out of my mouth.

Stepping up behind Ben, pressing her tits against his back, my Mom grabs the base of his spit-covered cock. She gives him a few expert strokes, before guiding him back into my mouth. I take him deeper, straining my jaw until it hurts. I come up for air.

"You like that, Ben?" My Mom says as I go down again. This time she reaches around to the back of my head while guiding Ben into my throat. I yank my head free as I gag, leaving a trail of spit behind. "You like fucking my son's throat?"

Ben's ready for more. This time it's his hand roughly pulling me back down as his hips thrust. My Mom fondles his balls with one hand, strokes the base of his cock with the other. Ben grunts as both of his hands grab onto my head, his entire body taught. The first blast of cum floods my mouth before I can escape. I yank free letting his semen spill onto my chin. Another blast of hot jizz splatters across my cheek and lips. Ben continues to thrust as my Mom milks the last of his load into her hand. Wobbly on his feet, Ben collapses on the couch.

Getting down on her knees in front of me, my Mom leans forward and licks Ben's cum off my face while grabbing my cock and stroking, hand still slick with his cum. Leaving me hard and lubed up she lays back on the floor in front and says, "Now, fuck my tits you little cocksucker."

Not wasting any time, I plant a knee on each side of her ribs and push the head of my prick against the soft underside of her big breasts. I slip in between them. It feels amazing to be engulfed in her soft flesh, the ache in my balls is already bubbling up. "That's it, honey. Fuck Mommy's tits," she says, squeezing them tighter, pinching her nipples. I start thrusting as hard I can. She lifts her head and licks the tip of my dick as it pops out in front her. Oh god, even better. The room around us is becoming a blurred tunnel, like my entire body is being wrapped tighter and tighter, getting ready to explode.

Without thinking I push past my Mom's tits and shove my cock into her mouth. Her lips clamp around me and vibrate with her low moans.

"Oh shit," I blurt out, pushing as deep as I can. My entire body tense as I blast into her mouth. My Mom sucks me like a straw in a thick milkshake, swallowing each gooey spurt of cum. Finally empty, legs shaky, I collapse next to her on the floor.

Ben's watching from the couch, playing with his returning erection. "Come down here, Ben," my Mom says, spreading her legs, dipping a finger into her pussy. "Fill me up with that hot, young cock." I scoot out of the way as Ben gets down between her thighs. He slides right into her slick cunt and starts humping hard and fast. My Mom bring her legs together in front of him so he can get deep, leaning on the backs of her thighs, calves on his shoulders.

"Oh fuck, yeah. Give it to me, Ben." After a minute or two of Ben pounding my Mom she pushes him off and flips over on to all fours. "Fuck my slutty pussy from behind." He lines up, grabs her hips and buries his cock.

I love seeing my Mom's tits swing beneath her as Ben slams into her again and again, waves rolling through her ass cheeks. She smiles at me as she drops down, face on the floor, ass in the air, so she can reach back rub her clit and play with his balls. Her eyes roll as she starts to buck and scream. Ben tries to hang on.

"Harder. Fuck me harder!"

Ben slams into her a few more times as her orgasm subsides. He holds her hips tight, dick deep in her pussy as he shudders, filling her womb with spunk.

"Yeah, that's a good boy, Ben," my Mom says, rocking her hips on Ben's spent rod, while he rubs his hands all over her ass.

I gasp when I see him. Just as Ben pulls his sloppy, deflated dick out of my Mom's pussy, my Dad steps into the room. I snatch a t-shirt off the floor to cover my crotch as I jump up.

"Oh hi, honey. You're home a little early," my Mom says. Ben was still enjoying the view of her creamy ass without realizing her husband was right behind him.

"Oh shit," Ben suddenly says in a panic, falling over, grabbing for any clothes he can get his hands on. "I'm sorry. I just."

My Mom grabs his arm as he starts to scramble away. "Ben, it's ok." He still looks panicked. "It's fine. He knows."

Ben and I look at each other, standing there with wads of clothing covering our sticky genitals. Wait, what the fuck?

"You think I don't know what you perverts have been up to?" My Dad says. This doesn't make me feel better. He's got weird look in his eye.

"I'm really sorry," Ben starts to say as he reaches down and tries to but his shorts on, not even bothering with underwear.

"Hold on there, Ben," my Dad says. "You're not going anywhere."

"You don't need these," my Mom says as she comes over and pulls Ben's shorts back down, caressing his balls. She pulls him down so they're both on their knees and starts kissing him with lots of tongue, pressing her whole body against him.

"She likes you," my Dad says. "She's a sucker for young cock." He unbuttons his shirt, while my Mom pushes Ben's mouth down to her nipples. Now bare-chested, my Dad groans and nods, watching Ben suck on my Mom's tits.

I don't like this. I gradually move a little bit farther away until my back is against the couch. My Dad winks at me as he unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. Down they go. Standing in his black boxer briefs, rubbing his bulge, my Dad says. "Eat her pussy, Ben. I want you to taste the mess you've made." Ben looks up, a little freaked out, when he sees my Dad without his clothes.

"It's ok honey, just a little lick," my Mom says. She gently strokes his hair then pulls him down as she lays back on the carpet, legs spread wide. He bends down and touches her with a timid tongue. She giggles, "More. That tickles." He gives her a fat stroke with his tongue, from the bottom of her lips all the way up. "That's better. Keep going." He gets his whole mouth into it. Her moans draw his tongue into her slit. "Yes, like that."

My Dad stands over them leering. "That's good, Ben. Eat that pussy," he says. He pushes his boxers down his hairy thighs. I'd seen him in the video, but holy shit, he's huge. I can't stop staring at the veiny, dark monster he's stroking over my Mom and Ben. "Son, why don't you come over here and stand next to me." I get up, still holding the t-shirt over my dick. "You don't need that, be proud of that thing."

I drop the t-shirt and stand next to my Dad. Ben and my Mom stop what they're doing and take stock of the two dicks sticking straight out, wagging above them. She pushes Ben up. They're both on their knees now, Ben in front of my Dad, my Mom in front of me. My Dad strokes his cock without shame right in Ben's face. The shiny, swollen head looks threatening.

"Wow. Two great cocks," she says with a mother's pride. She leans in sucks the head of my dick into her mouth, slobbering it up and popping it out. She does the same to my Dad.

My Dad puts an arm around my shoulder and grins and says, "Your Mom is best cocksucker I've ever known." She returns to me and goes deep, taking my cock into her throat, holding it there. Shivers of pleasure make my knees buckle a bit. "Just wonderful, right?"

I nod as my Mom smiles up at me, a dick in each hand.

My Dad turns to Ben, on his knees leaning back as far as he can, and says, "Your turn, buddy." He starts to stand, thinking he's joining this blowjob lineup. My Dad gently pushes him back down. "No, no, Ben. This." My Dad tightly grips the base of his cock and waves it in his face. Eyes wide, Ben shakes his head. "That's right," my Dad says, "start sucking this big old cock. You fucked my wife's pussy and my son's mouth, it's the least you can do."

"But, I," Ben tries to explain. I'm worried he might cry.

Stopping to help, my Mom whispers in Ben's ear, "It'll be fine. It's easy. First, just lick it along the bottom." She grabs my Dad's cock and pulls him closer and flicks her tongue along the slit of his prick. Then, after wetting her tongue, licks from the base up to the head along the thick ridge underneath. "Then you give it a little suck like a lollipop." She pops him into her mouth with her tongue swirling around the head and back out with a loud pop. "Mmm, tastes good." She points his dick at Ben and puts her arm around him. "Now you try."

Brow furrowed, Ben doesn't look convinced. The big mushroom tip is about an inch from his mouth. My Dad pokes it against his clamped shut lips.

"Ben. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. We've had a lot of fun. Just a little taste, honey," my Mom whispers in his ear, caressing his chest. He sticks his tongue out and touches the tip of my Dad's dick. My Mom, still holding it, taps it on his tongue. "See it doesn't hurt."

My Dad starts pushing forward, gradually entering Ben's mouth, saying, "That's it, Ben. Good. Little bit more."

"That's good. Stroke and suck, stroke and suck," my Mom tells Ben, guiding his hand back and forth on the shaft. "Let your hand do most of the work."

And he's off. My buddy is sucking my Dad's cock, while my Mom returns to sucking mine. Strangest fucking day I've ever had.

Ben and my Mom look at each other with mouths and hands full. She nods encouragement and shows him how to go deeper. God her throat feels good. She comes up for air and says, "you wanna fuck me?" I nod. She pushes me onto the couch and tells Ben, "You keep going."

My Dad flops on the couch next to me. "Back to work, buddy," my Dad says. Ben kneels between my Dad's legs and grabs my Dad's dick. My Dad pushes his head down. "You're a fast learner."

My Mom straddles me. Tits in my face, I grab them with both hands and squeeze. She takes hold of my prick between her legs and lowers her slick pussy onto me. Oh damn, the wet, velvety embrace. I didn't think it could get any better.

As my Mom rides my cock my Dad is grunting with a hand on each side of Ben's head, fucking his mouth. Ben sputters as a mess of drool runs down his shaft. I get a firm grip on my Mom's ass and fuck her hard as I can, hot fluids dripping down my flapping balls.

"Oh god, fuck your Mommy's pussy!" she says.

I suck one of my Mom's big nipples into my mouth as I continue to pound her pussy. I bite down on her nipple to get her squealing and bucking like a wild woman at a rodeo.

"Almost there," my Dad says. Ben's struggles, whimpering and gagging as my Dad thrusts hard into his mouth. Yanking Ben's head back with a fistful of hair in one hand and his big slobbery cock in the other. My Dad stands up, jerking off hard and fast above Ben's cringing face. "Open your mouth, don't you swallow a drop." My Dad aims the tip of his quivering cock as the first shot of jizz blasts into Ben's gaping mouth. "Oh fuck, yeah." He puts the head right on his bottom lip and squirts shot after shot until cum and saliva ooze out the corners of his mouth. Still holding him by the scalp, my Dad pulls him up onto his feet and pushes him towards my Mom. "Alright you cocksucker, share with my slut wife."

A break in the bouncing leaves me buried in my Mom's pussy as she pulls Ben in for a messy, openmouthed kiss. My Dad's huge, glob of cum slides into her eager mouth. My own dick starts to flex as I empty my balls uncontrollably, filling her cunt with another gooey load. My Mom's eager pussy grips my softening shaft, milking me for the last of my seed. She leans down and kisses me with her sticky lips. Her tongue forces its way into my mouth, and I push back with my own, tasting my Dad's semen as our tongues wrestle.

She breaks loose, climbs off of me and stands up next to my Dad. They look down at Ben and me, smiling at the wreckage around them. Ben looks like he might cry — disheveled, face red. My Mom tousles his hair and says, "Nice work, boys."

My Dad chuckles, pulls her close with a hand on her ass and asks, "Should we order a pizza?"

Ben and I look at each other. I give him a shrug and eventually, we both nod. Yeah, I'm starving.

Doctor33
Doctor33
56 Followers
12