Caught Peeping!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me Brian," She said breathlessly. "Slide your big cock into me slowly."

Brian rubbed his cock into her juicy pussy and knew she was wet enough. He slowly pushed and backed out a few times until he could slide a few inches into her. She was on top of him and he let her control how fast they went. He found that she was a virgin and she was ready change that. She raised her ass up and slid hard on to his cock, breaking through her hymen. She screamed and he held her tight until she was ready to move some more. She began to slowly slide up and down on his cock.

He was rubbing and squeezing her ass while he stroked his cock into her tight pussy. He told her that he was close to cumming and she quickly spun around so that she could hold his cock while he exploded. She pumped his cock and he let loose a flood of hot juicy cum. After a few spurts, Kristen covered his cock with her mouth and tasted his cum. She wanted to see what it tasted like and, after all, he swallowed her cum. She licked and sucked the rest of his cum and decided that it was not all that bad. She even tasted her juices mixed with his and found it quite exciting.

Brian was spent as Kristen finished licking his cock. Both kids were tired and satisfied for the time being. They held each other in their arms for awhile and kissed. They were gently rubbing and squeezing each other.

They were startled when they heard the front door slam shut and voices downstairs. They both jumped up scared that they would be caught.

"Damn, its my sisters. Quick, hide in my closet," Kristen hissed. She threw his clothes in after him and put on her robe. April and Ashley walked past her bedroom to April's room, which was next to Kristens'. They were engaged in conversation and did not look for Kristen.

"Ash, I don't know what's wrong with Jimmy. He just doesn't get me off like he used to," April said. "In fact, the last really good sucking I've had was the Perv in the woods."

Brian was shocked because he could hear every word through the wall in Kristen's closet. He beamed with pride when he heard April talking about him.

"I know what you mean. After seeing Brian's cock, Billy seems so small to me," Ashley replied. "Besides, he acts like he wants to get off and leaves me hanging."

Kristen heard the girls from the hall and walked to her closet. She leaned in quietly and asked Brian if he was hearing this. He quickly shook his head "yes". They listened together to see what would happen next.

"Yeah, Jimmy is getting like that too. At least the Perv went slower and brought me off," April said.

"I don't know about you but I liked his cock and wouldn't mind having another shot at him," Ashley said.

Yeah, me too, but how do we make that happen?" April said, thinking of possibilities.

Kristen was giggling quietly as she listened to her sisters. She reached over and squeezed Brian's cock and found that it was getting hard again. She rubbed it gently while they listened.

April had an idea. "What if we said that we wanted to teach Kristen all about sex? We could ask him to to be our model and then we could take our turns with him too."

"That sounds interesting, I don't see how any guy could turn down an offer like that," Ashley said. "How do we get Kristen to go for it?"

Kristen whispered to Brian, "Do you want to play along and see where this goes?"

Brian was shocked but he definitely wanted to play it out. "Yes, as long I as I get be with you," he smiled. Kristen kissed him and then slipped out of the closet.

She decided to make it easy for her sisters. She walked over to April's room and went in.

"Hi, girls. Can I ask you something?" she asked the girls. She sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, Kristen. What's on your mind?" April questioned.

"Well, the other day when Brian licked our pussies, that was the best that I have ever felt. Is that the way it is all the time?" she asked.

Ashley piped up, "Not exactly. Brian did a great job of sucking us. Billy is not that good."

"Really?" Kristen acting shocked. "I thought he was the best."

"Well, not anymore," Ashley said laughing.

"April, what about Jimmy? Is he very good at sucking pussy?" Kristen asked innocently.

"I guess I thought he was," April said truthfully. "Ever since the kid in the woods, though, I have changed my mind."

"Well, I kind of wanted him to do that some more to me. I loved it and want to feel that again. Do you girls want to get eaten again by Brian?" Kristen asked.

"We sort of have a plan and it sounds like you might go for it" Ashley said, getting excited about it. She and April proceeded to tell her about their plan. They wanted to talk Brian into letting them teach Kristen all about sex and Brian could be their toy, so to speak. As Brian listened to them, his cock stayed hard and he gently pulled on it as he listened in.

"Yes, that sounds like fun to me," Kristen cooed. "I'm getting all excited and wet just thinking about it." She opened her robe and showed her sisters that she was naked underneath.

"I guess you are excited," April said as she gazed upon Kristen's open pussy. "I'm all wet too."

April stood and eased her shorts down off her legs and laid on her back. Ashley also stood and took off her clothes. Soon they were all nude on April's bed.

"You guys have me horny as hell and Jimmy didn't do it for me so I am going to rub my clit. You two can watch and join in if you want," April gasped.

Brian about fell over when he heard that. He wondered just what was going on in there. He listened closely but all he heard was heavy breathing and some panting.

April rubbed her fingers through her pussy and sank two fingers into her hot pussy. She worked her thumb across her clit and laid flat on her back as she worked her clit over. Ashley laid down next to her and she also rubbed her fingers into her pussy. Her clit stood out and she pinched and pulled on it. Both girls were worked up and you could hear their fingers squishing around in their wet pussies.

Kristen sat on the end of the bed, looking right into their open pussies. She could clearly see her sisters' fingers fucking their pussies and stroking their clits. The smell of sex and the sounds of their wet pussies was in the air. She reached down and began to stroke her clit, which was on fire. She knew Brian had heard this and figured that he was stroking himself too.

Brian heard their moans and knew they were masturbating right in the next room! He was jerking his cock faster and he was going to cum again. He pulled on it and timed his strokes with the sounds coming from next door.

Kristen was furiously rubbing her clit now and all three girls were close to cumming. April was rubbing her juices all over her clit and she reached her climax first. Ashley was right behind her as she fingered her pussy and then stroked her clit hard and fast. She let out a short scream as she flooded her fingers with her juices. Kristen was rubbing her wet juices all over her clit and came hard as she rubbed her clit. Brian heard the noise and he ended up shooting his sperm all over his hands. He muffled a cry as he shot spurt after spurt.

All three girls slowly sat up and looked at each others slick pussies. Their pussies were swollen, red and soaked but each admired the others pussy. They were all spent for now but looking forward to setting their plan into motion. Kristen quickly went to her room and after many kisses and a few quick gropes, she helped Brian leave the house undetected.

* * * * *

A few days later the girls' parents left them alone again. April and Ashley cancelled dates with their boyfriends and Kristen called Brian and set it up with him. Both he and Kristen knew what was going on but were playing along. Brian showed up at their house and Ashley brought him to the living room. April and Kristen were sitting there waiting.

April apologized for treating him so roughly and told him she was glad he came over. April stood up and bent over to give him a deep kiss. She swirled her tongue around his lips and softly tangled tongues with him. Ashley came over and she too apologized and gave him a tongue twisting kiss, leaving him light headed. Kristen followed suit and winked at him before she laid a sweet, wet kiss on his lips.

"Well, I certainly accept your apologies," Brian said licking his lips. "What exactly is it you want me to do?"

April spoke up,"We want to show Kristen the different joys of sex and thought you would be good enough to let us use you as our practice dummy. Dummy is just a figure of speech."

"We want to show her how to do "things" and it would be hard to do without a man," Ashley added. "And besides, we think your a very talented man."

"Thank you, Kristen is this what you want?" Brian asked thoughtfully.

"Yes, I'm willing to give it a try," she said smiling innocently.

"Ok, great, how about you getting naked, Brian?" April exclaimed. When he was slow to move, she said, "Would you be more comfortable if we were naked too?"

"Definitely," Brian said, getting excited. They all began stripping off their clothes and were all soon naked on the living room floor. Brian again admired the naked beauty sitting around him and felt his cock harden. He could see the girls nipples all stiffen with excitement.

"Ok, lay on the floor and we will show Kristen some things we have learned," April said, directing the action. Brian laid down with his cock standing up.

Ashley laid down by his head with her tits near his face while April and Kristen snuggled up on either side of his cock. April reached out and firmly held his cock and then slowly pumped it up and down. She began explaining things to Kristen.

"I'm not completely stupid, April," Kristen gasped. "I can jerk a cock. What about licking it? How do you take it in your mouth?"

April looked at Ashley and then leaned over and licked the entire length of his cock. It twitched in her hand and she gently sucked the end of his head. She had his cock glistening as she pumped his cock and licked it. Then she aimed it at Kristen and told her to try it just like she did it. Kristen looked at Brian and then began to imitate what April had done. She began bobbing her head as she sucked him harder and faster.

Ashley rubbed her hands all over his chest while she watched her sisters. "Looks like little Sis is a natural," she said.

Brian took the chance to pull Ashley closer to him and he began to feel her tits and then sucked a nipple into his mouth. He sucked back and forth to both nipples and had them standing out tall. Ashley found his mouth and gave him a deep wet kiss. He rubbed her back and sides as they french kissed.

April watched with amazement as Kristen seemed to take to sucking right away. She leaned down further and began to lick his balls. She rubbed his legs and sucked a ball into her mouth and then gently rubbed his sack. April then took hold of his cock and showed Kristen different ways to lick and suck his shaft to slow down how fast he would cum. They alternately licked and kissed around his cock and balls so that he did not cum too fast.

Brian was concentrating on Ashley so that he could last longer. After breaking their lip lock, Ashley asked him if he would suck her pussy. Brian just smiled and she jumped up and carefully lowered her pussy to his mouth. This time around he had his hands free to feel her body. He was determined to go slow and make her cum hard.

He began to kiss her pussy lips and pulled on them with his lips. His hands gripped her tiny little ass while he used his tongue to lap at her sweet juices. He could feel the other girls sucking on him but he was focused on making Ashley cum. He slithered his tongue all around her pussy. He stuck it into her pussy, trying to fuck her with it. He even ran his tongue down across her asshole, making her shiver with excitement.

April decided it was time to show Kristen how to ride a big dick. She was horny and excited and needed to get fucked. She told Kristen to hold his cock straight up and then lowered her pussy onto his cock. Her pussy fell against Kristen's hand as she sank all the way down on him. She moaned when he filled her tight little hole and she started to bounce on his cock. Kristen rubbed and squeezed his balls while she watched April ride Brian. April told her to stroke his cock as she rode up and down on him. Kristen's hand got soaked from April's juices as she rubbed his cock.

Brian growled into Ashley's pussy when he felt something hot and wet slide onto his cock. He knew April must be fucking him. He still wanted to give Ashley a huge orgasm and began to lick and suck on her clit. He sucked her clit between his lips and then stroked it with his tongue hard and fast. Ashley was losing control and she shuddered as her climax began at her clit and ran through her body.

April was feeling his big dick stroking her pussy and she felt so excited. Kristen then surprised her and began to rub her clit while Brian drove his cock into her. Kristen kept rubbing her clit and April reached out to hold on to her as she felt her orgasm coming up quickly. Her pussy was juicing and hot as she was getting a good fucking. The rubbing on her clit electrified her and she started to pounce on his cock harder and faster. She began to cum, gasping and pushing his cock deep into her pussy. She was breathing hard and giggling because she felt so fucked.

Brian managed to hold his orgasm off and April rolled off of him and joined Ashley on the floor next to him. Both girls had the look of satisfaction on their faces. That look turned to shock as they watched Kristen take hold of Brian's cock and begin to lick April's juices off him. She licked and sucked his cock clean but backed off just enough to keep him from cumming. Then she swung her legs across him and rubbed the head of his cock into her sweet pussy. She was soaking wet and ready to get fucked. Her sister's watched as Brian's cock slowly inched its way into their little sisters' pussy.

When Kristen ground her clit against his pubic hair, she then started to rock gently on his cock. She knew he would go quickly but so would she. She raised up until just the head was sticking into her pussy and then sank quickly all the way down. Brian's cock stabbed at her pussy and she kept her full length assault on his cock. Now her juices were soaking his balls as she rode him.

April reached out and returned the favor by pinching and pulling on Kristen's clit. She rubbed and stroked her clit fast and hard. Ashley reached behind her and squeezed her butt and then rubbed Brian's balls. Ashley let her slick fingers rub against Kristen's asshole, making her jump with excitement. Both girls stroked Kristen to an orgasm and Kristen let loose. She screamed out loud as her body peaked and juices swept through her pussy. Brian could not hold back any longer and he too yelled that he was going to cum. April pulled Kristen off his cock and both she and Ashley grabbed his big dick as he began to shoot his cum. April took several shots to her mouth and face and then Ashley got hit in the forehead and upper lip. Kristen jumped in and got one shot on her cheek and another hit her open mouth. She closed her lips around his cockhead and sucked him dry.

The girls were laughing and giggling as they looked at the mess each had all over them. April began kissing Kristen and licking her cheeks. Ashley licked the cum off of April's face and savored the flavor. Kristen then licked the cum from Ashley's forehead before melting into a cum tasting kiss. When they were done, they looked at Brian, who had a permanent smile plastered to his face.

It was April who said, "Now, if we can just teach Jimmy and Billy..."

12