Caught Playing Badminton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe unzipped Sarah's short, brown tartan skirt, letting it drop to the ground revealing her red bikini panties while Brad unbuttoned the white blouse and ripped it off so he wouldn't have to untie her hands. She was wearing a dainty white bra with shoulder straps. Cute. Her freckles went from her face all the way to the tops of her tits. The rest of her skin was just very pink. We watched her boobs heaving as she panted. Then Joe pulled the red panties down and my cock leapt up even harder than before; Sarah pussy was covered in real curly red hair! Fantastic!

Joe tossed me the skirt, panties and blouse so I could stash in my bag with Brenda's clothes. I cut off her bra so I could add it to my collection too. Her delicious mid-size tits popped into view and I discovered the freckles actually covered the tops of the boobs although there were no freckles on the bottom of her red-flushed boobs. Her sweet little nipples stood out hard and red.

She cried out, "Please don't rape me. PLEASE! Please don't touch me all over. Please!" As she pleaded, her legs spread apart a few inches.

Sarah was a delightful looking dessert standing there in just white socks and red running shoes, her body trembling as she "pleaded" for mercy.

Joe put his hands on her waist from behind and drew her back.

Her hot, naked body pushed hard against his muscular body as she panted, "NO! Don't touch me. Don't make me do this!"

Joe put his hand between her legs from behind, cupped her red-haired pussy and slid his two fingers into her wet cunt hole. He started working them in and out while holding her waist tightly and Sarah shakily moved up and down her breath coming in quick gasps.

"Don't touch me! Please, touch me! Oooh! There! Yes! Aaah!" She continued bucking against his fingers.

I had a great view of her red cunt hairs as Joe finger-fucked our school-girl dessert.

Brad started pulling her cherry-red nipples while kneading her boobs. Her tits stretched at least two inches.

"Pull harder! Please!" Sarah panted as she struggled for breath.

Brad obliged stretching her tits three inches now.

I pulled her forward causing her to fall to her knees, her face on the ground.

Joe took the opportunity to doggy fuck Sarah from behind. Kneeling he stuck his raging hard cock into her dripping wet red cunt and rammed forward. Sarah pushed back hard and kept shoving back as he rammed her. This caused her cute titties to gyrate back and forth rapidly as she panted and puffed with each heave of his pelvis. Brad reached under, took hold of her tits again and continued to pull and knead them.

I sat down, slid under her until my hard cock was sticking up right in front of her face, took hold of her cascading red hair and positioned her mouth over my cock before forcing it down onto my throbbing member. Gravity and Joe's thrusting did the rest. Sarah's mouth just grabbed hold of my cock and, each time Joe banged her, her mouth plunged down my cock. When Joe drew back, her mouth tugged up on my cock. I didn't have to do anything. I just laid there while Joe's thrusting forced her mouth up and down. My cock loved the sensation. Sarah's hot, wet mouth rode my cock up and down until I finally convulsed as my cock tried to shoot its load. Brenda had already got my entire load but that didn't matter. My cock felt like it was sending volley after volley anyway.

About this time I heard Joe yell as his cock blasted away inside this hot cunt's wet hole.

Joe pulled out and we let the red-haired cunt roll onto her back which must have been uncomfortable with her hands tied behind her back.

She whimpered in an excited way, "You've ruined me! You brutes! Please, no more! Please!"

Brad, standing there, his cock still swollen, waiting his turn, just winked at us, crouched down and started rubbing his cock juices onto Sarah's tits. He was actually whacking her tits with his cock until he moved down, stuck his finger in his cock and pulled her toward him with the assistance of her wiggles. Looking at the red hair covered in Joe's gooey juice, Brad stuck his cock straight in with a mighty heave. Then he just plunged in over and over as Sarah's hips rose to meet him in a frenzied, wild manner.

We waited, watching him fuck her hard, watching her fucking right back. We got a few more pictures.

When Brad finally blasted what was left of his wad after Brenda, he pulled out and grinned, "OK. Let's tie this one to the tree facing Brenda."

So we did. We tied the hot red-head to a tree about 5 feet from Brenda and positioned her directly in front of the blonde. We gagged her again, stepped behind the tree, reached around and removed the blindfold so she could watch her naked, shaven pussy friend as we quietly wandered off.

That was last year. The boyfriend was released when his sperm didn't match. We didn't hear anything more about the case.

I was sitting on my back porch working on my laptop putting the finishing touches on a slide show of the many rapes we've conducted over the years. I was trying to put it to music before Joe and Brad come over to discuss our plans for a black chick Joe's had been watching.

Brad had called to say some cops had asked him a few questions but nothing to worry about.

As I watched my slideshow, listening to the music I had added, Edward Elgar's "Pomp and Circumstance", I heard footsteps. Looking up I saw two cops staring, jaws wide at my slideshow.

Two days later I woke up in hospital. A cop told me I was under arrested for 15 rapes. The doctor told me I'd had a massive heart attack and probably wouldn't live another 6 months.

Later I learned that Joe had tried to escape by jumping to a tree from his third floor balcony. He missed and broke his neck.

Brad fled to Thailand but got arrested by Thai customs because the idiot had a bag of cocaine in his pocket. Drug offences are a hanging crime there. He wrote me a letter telling me about the squalid prison full of mother-fuckers and father rapers. He is very popular with the father rapers and is looking forward to being executed.

I got a letter from Sarah asking me to run away with her. Hell I can't even hobble to the bathroom without help!

12