Caught playing with my toys

Story Info
Double teamed.
1.6k words
4.58
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of one of my many fantasies.

I am a married bi guy. I like to play with dildos and vibrators. I also use a a gay dating app to pick up men for nsa sex. Mostly oral. But sometimes I bottom. I am 54 years old 5'3", average build, with a nice rounded ass. Most people think I'm more like 40. I have blue eyes, short brown hair and a salt & pepper goatee. I am a Contractor. So I stay in shape. I have a big enclosed trailer full of tools that I hall around. I have a hidden compartment where I stash my collection of toys. I have an assortment of butt plugs, vibrators and dildos. My ass is so tight. I have to regularly practice stretching it with different sizes of plugs. Sometimes I leave them in while I walk around at Home Depot. So that's a little about me.

So one day I got off work early. I was feeling super horny. I couldn't find anyone to play with me on my app. So I decided to go to one of my favorite secluded spots to play with my toys. Before I left the job I wanted to insert my plug too prepare for my 8 inch dildo. So I grabbed my plug and some lube. Went back in the house and used their bathroom. It was a tight fit. Since it's been a while since I've had anything up there. So with a little extra lube I finally got it in. On the way out the customer stopped me. I was a little nervous. Since I was in there for a while. "Could he have known?" I thought. He started asking me about the job. Whew! I answered his questions and got out of there.

There was a place near there that I had played with my toys before. It was a small parking area on state land. Down a desolate dirt road. A place where people would park to go hunting. Just big enough to get my trailer in and out. Hunting season doesn't start for 3 months. So it was relatively safe. I have played there many times in the past.

I parked the truck and trailer in my normal spot. Where it wasn't visible from the road. I got out of the truck and went back to the side door of the trailer. I climbed in and got out my collection of toys. I found a good anal porn movie on my phone and set it in a good place to view while I play. My trailer is set up with some shelves on one side and a work bench on the other. With a three foot walkway in the middle. So I like to attach a dildo to the shelf with duct tape and another to the work bench. That way I can pretend to take it from both ends. I always fantasized of the split roast. But never had one. So I grabbed the 8 inch and attached it to the shelf and a smaller one for the bench.

I dropped my pants and underwear. Took off my shirt. My heart was racing, here I was completely naked. The side door still cracked a little. (It doesn't latch from the inside) The porn on my phone has a girl getting the split roast from 2 giant cocks! The perfect video. I reach around and pulled on the plug in my ass. As it slides out with a popping sound. That causes my cock to jump and spew some precum from the tip. It's so warm in the trailer that I am dripping in sweat. I grab the lube and spread it all over that giant dildo and use the rest to start fingering my hole. Too loosen it up some more. Then I turned around and pushed my tight hole against the fat head, till it started stretching past my sphincter. "Ooohhhh" I moaned loudly. The pain, soon followed by great pleasure. As I slid it farther up till I felt the shelf against my cheeks. I just stopped and let my hole adjust to the size. I slipped the smaller one in my mouth and pushed it all the way down my throat. It felt so good. There in the middle of nowhere being stretched to the hilt, both holes filled. A hot porn in my face.

I slowly started to rock back and forth. "Ooohhhh" I moan again. Oh that feeling of one going in as the other goes out. I start to pick up the pace now. "Fuck me!" I yelled out loudly. Now my pace has the trailer rocking back and forth. I feel like I'm about to explode. When I here someone knocking on the door. "Oh shit" I thought in complete surprise.

Then I hear "Is everything ok in there?" from man's voice. I uttered out "yeah. I'm fine." Then the door swung open and I saw two cops standing there with their mouths hanging open in disbelief. I'm facing them. Bent over with that big dildo up my ass and one hanging in front of my face. Their mouths quickly turned to smiles.

The bigger older one says "Well. What do we have here?" He looks at the younger one with a shit eating grin on his face. The older cop was about 6'2", with a good build and the younger one was about 5'8" and a little chunk. Both were very attractive men.

"Looks like a case of indecent exposure to me." He says. Still smiling. His eyes looked at me lustfully. I'm in full panic mode now. So I lick my lips sensuality, winked at him and said " isn't there something I can do?" He looked at his partner and they both smiled. Then he stepped up into the trailer. Now he had full view of the big rubber cock in my ass. He started undoing his belt and said "So you like big cocks huh?"

I could already see the bulge as he unzipped. I leaned forward and slid off the dildo. I kneeled in front of him as his fat cock flopped out in my face. I instantly licked it from his balls to the tip. I swirled my tongue around the tip a few times before pushing his semi hard cock down my throat. He quickly grew to fully erect at a little bit bigger than my toy. I started cuddling his balls and pushing his cock in and out of my throat. He started to moan. I felt the trailer moving as his partner stepped in and pulled the door shut. So the older one pulled his cock out and pulled me up, spun me around saying "I want that tight ass!" His partner slid around me. He turned back toward me and dropped his pants. I said "hold on a minute." I grabbed one of my work platforms and set it up with some towels I had. I climbed up on there on my hands and knees. It was the perfect height. Now the older one was behind me. He grabbed the lube and rubbed all over his rod and my hole.

Meanwhile his partners giant fully erect (at least 9" and thick) pole was being pushed in my mouth. At the same time as the one behind me was pushing his rod in my ass. The feeling of being used was unbelievable. My own 6" dick was now fully erect and throbbing. Streams of precum dripping down on the towels. They start to slowly pushing in and out of my tight juicy holes. My well lubed ass and the saliva building up in my throat, dripping from the pole thrusting in and out of my mouth. Soon They have me rocking back and forth in perfect rhythm. This was my dream come true. This went on for about ten minutes. Before the one in my ass started pumping hard as he yelled "I'm going cum!" Then he stopped pumping and I felt his hot man juice pumping squirt after squirt. Filling my tight little hole. It was mind blowing. The first time a man shot his load in my ass. And it was a very fulfilling feeling. His partner said "I want that ass too".

They both pulled out leaving me feeling empty. I quickly turned myself around and he slid right in to my well lubed hole. "Oh yeah. That's so tight. Take that fat cock. You're a good little bitch!" He said as he filled my hole. I felt like such a little whore. His partner shoved his cum covered cock back in my mouth. "Clean me up bitch." He said. That was turning me on even more. The one in my ass quickly started thrusting in and out. His balls slapping mine. "Slap! slap" Echoed though the trailer. Now his partner is growing hard again in my mouth. Could he cum again? I so wanted his load in my mouth.

I've never had a dick or dildo so big in my ass before. It was sliding in and out so easily. I couldn't believe it. By now there was a huge puddle of precum under me. "Here it comes baby!" He yelled as I felt his cock start to throb in my hole. Then the heat of his load warming my insides. Splurt after splurt filled me up. Right then I exploded. I came so hard my body was shaking. Simultaneously his partner came in my mouth. It tasted so good as it slid down my throat. They pulled out and I turned around and sucked the one behind me clean. Then I collapsed on the work platform. With there cum oozing from my ass.

As they zip up the older one says "We're going to let you go with a warning this time." They left me laying there. I cleaned up, put my toys away and went home.