Caught Red Handed

Story Info
Their love life was stale until he bought a toy.
1.1k words
3.97
62.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had asked me a month ago, I would have said that there was no way that I was addicted to masturbating, let alone porn. But I got caught. In one way, it has made my life so much easier. No more hiding it, no more whacking off after the household went to sleep and no more feeling as if I was living a lie. My wife and I enjoy sex, but we both work, we have kids, and the love life just wasn't happening. I had no idea that she missed sex too. I had come to see her and just a lump under the covers. Boy, has that changed.

The day I was caught, I was so frustrated that I was bulging at the zipper and couldn't wait to find some relief. I had come home early and I knew I'd have the house to myself. I had long ago become bored with Playboy, or the cheesy letters in Penthouse. We have a high-speed internet connection, so I started downloading porn. At first it was the usual anal, double penetration, or lesbian stuff that is easy to find. Then one day I came across a catalog. In it was a strap-on harness and a picture of a woman doing it to a man. I guess it had been so long since I'd felt like the object of lust, I started to fantasize about my wife doggy-styling me while she pushed deeply into my ass. I will admit that I am sometimes lazy about my imagination and I started looking for movies to download. Turns out, they were hard to find. Nevertheless, I did find something that I am still a little ashamed to admit. I found tons of she male porn.

As I watched it, I really began to wonder if I could withstand anything going in my ass. So I started playing around with my fingers, I bought a dildo, and I even abused a squash one time. The thought of fucking a guy, or a she male really wasn't what interested me. I wanted my wife to fuck like a man. To act like she had lust. To take me. I still craved her vagina, but I wanted some attention. My story would have ended right there if she hadn't come home early.

I had a film clip I really liked, and I really wanted to get off. So there I was kneeling on the floor whacking off, watching she male porn, and pushing myself down on a big butt plug. I kept pushing and pushing and I could feel it starting to slide into me. I leaned back and started to come. When I masturbate this way, I can come a lot.

As I was cleaning up, I heard my wife come in. I rushed to the bedroom but she was right behind me. I didn't tell her about the porn, but she did see the butt plug. She was mad. And hurt.

The rest of the day, I got the silent treatment from her.

We lay in bed and she finally spoke, "Does your little toy hurt?"

"Not if I go slowly. If it hurts you are doing it wrong."

"You have been doing this a while haven't you?" she said. I was really wondering if she was getting ready to yell.

"Just since our love life cooled off." It was harsh, but it was the truth.

After a silence, she spoke again. "I have a toy too."

She rolled over and opened her side table. She pulled out a vibrating dildo that had three buttons on the base. She showed all of the tricks her toy can do. It vibrated, pulsed up and down, and rotated in a small circle. "This is it. I've missed the sex with you too, but this little toy can fuck the shit out me," she said with an evil grin.

I leaned forward and tried to hug her. "Not yet," she said. "Roll over."

I turned away from her. At first I though my punishment was going to lay there and have to hear her masturbate without being able to touch her. But that was too subtle.

I felt her pressing her toy against my ass. It was vibrating and making my cock very hard. She put on some lube and started pushing into me.

"So, is this what you like?" she said with a hiss. "You want some dick up you ass?"

I was too much in shock to answer. I just let her do what she wanted.

"Can I fuck you like a fag?" she teased. She didn't wait for an answer. She pushed in deeper. She didn't fuck in deep of strokes, but it was very persistent. At some point, she pressed the rotate button and I could feel the cock moving in tiny circles in my ass.

She moved away for a moment. When she returned, she told me to close my eyes. I could feel her moving around and I could smell her pussy.

"Open you mouth," she commanded. Then she started fucking my mouth with another dildo. "You love it! You are such perv." Then she started stroking me. I was about to lose it.

"Now I have a confession," she said and stared right into my eyes. She still stroked me, but it was very half hearted. "I have a little fetish that has come up lately"

She got up off the bed, with her toy now silent but still in me.

She put a DVD in the player and turned it on. I was shocked. She was showing me a lesbian group sex video. "I don't think you have gone totally gay," she said, "and neither have I. But we are both bored." On the video, three other women were servicing a woman. One woman sat on the face of another woman and said, "Eat it bitch!"

She pulled the dildo out of my ass and pulled me onto my back. "You are the bitch." She lowered herself onto my face. The thought of her using me, while watching a porno, was wonderful.

She moaned and really seemed to be enjoying her self. Then she leaned forward and started sucking my dick. She had never liked to give oral sex, but not she was going for it. Her pelvis hurt a little when she banged in into my nose, but neither of us was going to stop now.

Her legs started to tremble and for a moment, she stopped sucking. The she resumed with fury and she started working a finger up my ass. I came again and couldn't control thrusting my dick deeply into her mouth.

I do not know if I can keep up with her. She is now asking for sex daily and even if I am not in the mood, she gets some oral loving. She has said that she wants to try the butt plug for herself. I can't wait.