Caught Secretary Nears Promotion Ch. 02

Story Info
She uses office for tryst, not knowing boss was watching
1.6k words
4.34
38k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers

Several have written to ask what happened after that wonderful night when I caught my secretary having sex with her boyfriend right atop my office desk. After kicking out the guy, I spanked Victoria's ass beet red, and convinced her a blow job for my silence would be the proper ending to the night.

Okay, it wasn't proper, but it was fantastic.

At home that night I worried that young Victoria might blab about what happened, but I really didn't think that would happen. She needed the job, I promised no repercussions and quite frankly she didn't want her mother Taylor to find out. She had too much on the line and while I did too she was the one who was frolicking after hours with a boyfriend her parents didn't exactly like.

Totally satisfied by Victoria, I wasn't horny when I arrived home but was feeling hot on myself, so I asked my wife Chelsea if she'd give me a blow job. Of course I knew the answer, it's been more than 12 years since her lips worked my cock.

Before we married I'd convinced Chelsea that sucking my cock was something she wanted to do. Quite frankly, nearly every date ended in a toe-curling blow job. She was insatiable...until about a month after our wedding when the blow jobs dwindled to once a month, then on special occasions, and then only when she was totally drunk.

Go figure.

So Victoria's mouth magic really affected me, and on nights when I'd whack off, or when Chelsea through screwing was the thing to do, I'd think of the young girls active, awesome mouth.

As it was, at work, we kept things cool. She was the picture of efficiency and I didn't bring up any of the nocturnal activities we'd had when I caught her in the act. It was as if it hadn't happened, yet, her special smiles and casual talking innuendo brought back memories...especially when she'd say something that involved sausage, hot dogs, cylinders or some such works. Because those words would be followed with her eyes slipping down toward my midsection. What a tease.

As for Wednesday nights, she did thank me after using the office late for some "work" with her boyfriend....with the door locked good and tight.

The next weekend I couldn't help myself. I purchased some internet surveillance spying great that recorded and transmitted video from my office to my computer, or any computer for that matter, with the proper security keys. It was sort of the same thing as the nanny cams advertised on late night TV.

Easy to hook up, I watched one Tuesday night when the cleaners were doing their thing. But my real desire was the following night when Victoria and her boyfriend might grace the screen. Needless to say I hurried home from class to see if anything special happened in my office that night.

Chelsea was talkative when I got home from work and my certification class that Wednesday night, so the anticipation kept building. Heck I was so hot that if my wife had wanted to play under the sheets that would have been perfect. Not the case, though, so she went to take a long bath and I slipped to the basement and locked myself in the kids playroom.

The first few minutes were anticlimactic, but soon Victoria entered holding a small bag. She soon was taking off her pants, leaving on her tight green sweater. Down came her panties, and I watched as she reached into the bag and brought out a new pair of undies that I swore had an opening at her crotch. Then came a black skirt that ended just above her knees. Finally, she pulled out a pack of thigh high stockings, and slowing worked them onto her legs.

The stockings were up her thighs, but when Victoria bent over to put everything back into the bag I could see the white skin above the black stockings all the way up to her red panties. An extremely hot view to be sure, a few made hotter when she slowly worked a finger up and down her slit for several seconds.

She had tidied up before something startled her from behind. Apparently her boyfriend was knocking on the external door of the suite. I could see her leave the office after unhitching the lock to my door, and a minute or so later the twosome reentered and locked my door tight.

Totally oblivious to the fact they were being watched, the two held a long kiss. All the while through the kiss the guy was holding first her ass, then slipped the skirt up and unveiled the stockings and sexy panties to my view. It appeared they knew they didn't have much time --- the cleaners were in the building I surmised --- so they were locked together making out with hands roving all over each other's bodies.

Soon the guy held Victoria's shoulders and guided them down, obviously wanting to get his cock sucked by his pretty young secretary girlfriend. She complied, dropping to her knees and unzipping his trousers. But instead of reaching right in for his manhood, she peppered his pants with kissed before holding his cock in his underwear and sucking the fabric with the dick inside. Damn, that was hot.

Watching the two engage in naughty sex was very, very hot for me. I wondered what would happen next.

This was a girl who was adventurous, who liked being bad while being extremely good. Soon she fished out the cock and began kissing it before ovaling her lips and sucking it into her mouth. She worked the tip with her mouth, grasping the base with her hand. The mouth and hand stroked together, and the guy's head bent back as he closed his eyes to enjoy.

Watching the two of them made me drop my pants to the floor and slowly began stroking my cock. It was better than porno, because this was real and I knew them. I could almost feel her lips, remembering when she had been attached to my cock.

The guy was getting close, and while I bet he wanted to cum in her mouth he did have some other ideas he wanted to accomplish. Lifting her up, he kissed the girl and then led her toward my desk, playing with her ass under her skimpy skirt the whole way.

They kissed at my desk before he twirled her around and she slipped down on my desk, grasping the far side with her hands. That left her backside totally open to him, and the guy first slipped her skirt up before slipping his finger into her wet snatch.

Clearly the panties were crotchless, because he had no problem slipping his finger into her pussy and finger-humping her for at least a minute. The boy slipped on a condom, playing with his cock while moving a free hand back to her pussy. She moved her ass in time to his finger-pushes.

That had to end, though, as he was hot for her and sauntered close behind, rubbing his cock up and down her snatch before finding the hole and slipping right into her slippery wet snatch.

I could see her face, and watched as she cringed a little at the onslaught of her pussy from behind. The guy was clearly in a different, crazy state as he began humping the girl with a fast and furious fervor. In and out he went as my secretary took each and every push with ease. He was fucking her with abandon, moving in and out of her while holding her hips in his hands. It was such an erotica sight, watching them fuck, and I especially liked the fact she was taking it like a pro while letting him use her from behind.

All the excitement had to build up on him, as he was moving faster and faster while she grasp the side of the desk as hard as she could. His head went back and soon I could see him mouthing the words that he was cumming. The two rocked in tandem for another minute or so before coming down from their mind-blowing sex high.

Slowly, the boy arose from my secretary, and she merely let go of the desk and let her body go limp. The boy sat back, into my chair, and let out a deep breath. For seconds I thought they might go to sleep, but soon she arose from the prone position and looked back at the guy.

Smiling, she said something, before kneeling down and grasping the rubber and slowly working it down his now shrinking cock. Pulling it off, the guys eyes widened as Victoria lifted the rubber high and let the cum sauce slid down the condom and into her mouth.

Oh my goodness, I'd only seen that in porno, and Victoria had the move down perfectly. She swallowed the cum, and then held the condom in her mouth for a minute lapping up any leftover residue. Job done, she arose, dropped the condom into her pocketbook, and slipped off the skirt.

Victoria removed the skimpy panties, wiping her pussy with them, before slipping on her original pair. When the guy wasn't looking, she slipped the crotchless undies into my bottom left drawer, a present for me I suspect.

She put back on her pants --- maybe the skirt would have been a little too much to arrive home in --- and tidied up a little while the guy dressed. The two kissed for a minutes before leaving the office for the cleaners to arrive.

I watched the hole video again, and drained my cock when she sucked off the condom. Heading upstairs and off to sleep, I couldn't wait for the following morning when I would speak with my secretary about her "accidentally" leaving panties in my office drawer.

JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers