Caught Sniffing Pt. 03

Story Info
Tom discovers he isn't alone with his fetish.
2.7k words
4.65
38.1k
32

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke the next day I heard rain lashing at my bedroom window. No chance I would see the Twins sunbathing today I thought to myself. I made my way down stairs to get some breakfast and was greeted by Rosemary as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning Tom," she said.

"Morning," I replied feeling a bit awkward after the previous nights events.

Rosemary came closer and whispered in my ear, "I need to have a chat with you Tom, you know, about last night. The girls are going out soon so I'll wait till they're gone and pop up OK?"

"OK," I quietly replied.

She moved away from me quickly as the twins walked in, "Hello Tom," one of them said. I still couldn't tell them apart.

Before I could respond she continued, "We'll see you later Mum, we're off now, bye."

"Bye girls, have fun," said Rosemary.

"Bye," I said.

As the girls left Rosemary's phone rang. I quickly grabbed some cereal and returned to my room glad to have the distraction, worried as I was, about what Rosemary wanted to talk to me about.

Sitting on my bed in my pyjamas I finished my breakfast and was checking my emails with my laptop on my lap when I heard Rosemary coming up the stairs.

A knock at the door, "come in," I called somewhat reluctantly.

Rosemary entered, closed the door behind her and sat beside me on the bed. I closed my laptop and laid it beside me out of the way.

"Look Tom, I need to explain... about last night," she started, unsure of how to continue, "It's... well... the thing is Tom... I love your Dad very much and wouldn't hurt him for the world, but well...You see your Dad, how can I put it...He's lost all interest in...well in, sex."

I didn't know what to say, embarrassed I kept quiet.

"You see Tom I've always been highly sexed so I have my needs. I would never go looking for it elsewhere, I couldn't do that to your Dad, it's just that...well... when I found my knickers like that, you know, all wet, well...I have to be honest, it turned me on so much I just couldn't help myself," Rosemary tried to explain.

"Do you think I'm really bad?" she asked, dipping her head in shame and looking at her hands on her lap.

"No, I can understand how difficult it must be, it's, well...I don't know," I couldn't find the words.

"I know Tom, I've made it really awkward for you I know...I'm sorry," she said.

Feeling bad for her I said, "I can't deny...well I mean...it was really good."

"It was wasn't it...you know Tom, perhaps I shouldn't say this but...well you have such a lovely...well you know...do you realise Tom, your cock is the biggest I've ever seen," she said and patted my thigh with her hand.

I'm sure I blushed. My face felt suddenly hot, "Really!" I said feeling a bit smug.

"It's huge Tom, not that size really matters but well, the thing is some cocks are quite ugly what ever their size but yours is, oh God I shouldn't be saying this," she said.

I had to cover my lap with my hands. Hearing Rosemary talking like this was having an effect.

"Anyway, You wont tell your Father will you!" she said.

"No I wont say anything, don't worry," I said, trying to reassure her.

"Our little secret, so glad you understand," she said, squeezing my thigh she stood up, "I'll leave you to it, see you later dear."

. . .

As I stepped out of the shower that evening my eyes where again drawn to the laundry basket. It was empty. I couldn't help feeling a bit disappointed but I needn't of been as things turned out.

Back in my room with just a towel wrapped around my waist, I was sat up in bed playing a game on my laptop when I heard a gentle tap on the door, "Come in," I called out.

The door opened, "It's only me," it was one of the twins. She closed the door behind her.

"Sorry I cant tell you apart. Emily or Amy?" I said, asking for help.

"You're not the only one. I'm Emily. If you look closely I have a tiny mole just here, see," she said as she pointed towards her right cheek up near her eye.

"Oh yeah, I wouldn't of noticed if you hadn't told me," I said, my face inches from hers.

"Do you mind," she said as she sat down next to me nudging me over to make room, "So, what you been up to?"

"Nothing much, just playing games and that, where's Amy?" I asked.

"She's in the bath so I thought I'd come and see how my little bro is. Done anything naughty lately?" she asked, nudging my shoulder with hers.

A sudden feeling of guilt washed over me. Did she know something!

"Sorry Tom, I'm only teasing," she said, "Oh, I think that's Amy I can hear, my turn for a bath."

She slid off the bed to leave then hesitated, standing still and apparently deep in thought, she seemed to come to a decision.

"Here you go Tom," she said, reaching up under her bathrobe, "Got to look after my little bro," she pulled her knickers down, stepped out of them and threw them on the bed.

"Well I say little but that's not really right is it," she said, looking down at my groin and smiling, "should warn you though, they could be a bit smelly, we walked miles shopping today."

After Emily had left the room I looked down at her knickers laying on my bed beside me. As I picked them up I could feel they were cotton, light pink in colour and as I held them up, could see they were a g-string.

Deciding to wait till later to study them further, I stuffed them under my pillow. I would wait until the house was quiet, less chance of being disturbed...

It was about eleven thirty. Having heard no one around for the last half hour I pulled Emily's g-string from under the pillow. Sitting up against the headboard, I was totally naked with just the duvet covering my lower half.

My excitement grew, as did my cock as I held the panties up before me. As I was pulling them taught between my hands I heard the lightest of knocks on my door and before I could react it opened. Rosemary rushed in, closing the door quietly behind her. I quickly hid the panties under the pillow hoping she hadn't noticed.

Quietly so no one would hear she said, "I'm sorry Tom I just couldn't resist," she slipped in under the duvet and nudging me over to make room, sat beside me.

She was wearing a thin pink silky dressing gown, I couldn't help noticing her cleavage and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Leaning forward her hand rummaged around under the pillow, I then knew she had seen.

"So what did you hide from me then," she said and pulled Emily's g-string into view, "Ah, you've been going through the laundry again I see!"

Not letting on that Emily had left them with me I said, "I'm sorry Rosemary, I just cant seem to stop myself."

We sat there in silence for what seemed like minutes but was probably only a few seconds.

"I do understand Tom. The truth is, well...it's not easy to admit but I think we share the same fetish," she said.

I was totally shocked. I expected her to be angry with me for having her daughters dirty knickers, "Oh...Err...really!" is all I could say.

"Cards on the table Tom, I hope you don't find me totally weird and perverted but I really get off on, well...dirty panties," she admitted.

"I've always thought I must be weird, it's quite a relief to know I'm not alone," I said feeling a lot easier.

"It's not something you can really mention to anyone is it. I mean I'm sure most people would be disgusted by it. I've never ever talked to anyone about it before. It's always been my secret," she said.

"Well it's are secret now Rosemary, I feel so much better now, talking to you," I said feeling much more relaxed.

I felt Rosemary's hand slide over my thigh under the duvet, "Now all that's out of the way I think I need to play with this," she said and moved her hand from my thigh to my cock.

"Oh dear, I think he needs a little encouragement," she said when she discovered I was soft, " here try these."

Passing me Emily's panties I placed them close to my nose and took a sniff. Almost instantly my cock began to rise. With Rosemary's hand and the rich aroma flooding my nose it wasn't long before I was fully erect, much to Rosemary's delight.

"Oh God Yes," she said with enthusiasm, "So lovely in my hand, let me have a look at it."

She pulled the duvet back, "Mmmm, you really do have a lovely cock Tom, and so big," she said running her fingers lightly up and down the shaft.

I was exploring Emil's dirty panties, the different scents, lightly perfumed in places while in other spots the smell of dirty pussy.

Rosemary suddenly took her hand from my cock and stood up. Untying her gown she shrugged it off her shoulders pulling something from the pocket before letting it fall to the floor.

"I kept hold of these from the other night," she said holding her panties up for me to see, "they're still a bit damp," she raised them to her nose, "Oh God, I love the smell of your cum mixed with my juices."

I admired her sexy body as she sat back on the bed beside me. As she continued to enjoy the aroma of her panties her hand found it's way back to my shaft, "Give me your hand Tom," she said.

Taking my hand in hers she directed it between her legs, "Play with my pussy," she said.

My finger slid over her stiff clit and down further to her wet pussy, "Oooh Yes," she moaned as she stroked my cock faster. I felt her body tense as I slipped my finger between her wet labia and into her hole.

My cock twitched under the touch of Rosemary's thumb running back and forth across my helmet, wet with pre cum. Suddenly she pulled my hand away from her pussy and quickly straddled me.

With my cock standing straight up between her legs she began rubbing her clit up and down the shaft. With one hand holding her cum soaked knickers to her face her other hand wanked the top of my shaft just under the glans, occasionally rubbing her palm over my wet knob.

Her tits jiggled around in front of my face. Still holding and sniffing on Emily's dirty smelly panties I couldn't resist sucking on Rosemary's hard swollen nipples. I was soon shooting my load and as my spunk sprayed everywhere, dripping down Rosemary's hand still wanking my shaft, she reached her climax. Covering her mouth with her panties to stifle her moans she pressed her clit firmly against my shaft until her orgasm subsided.

Climbing off me Rosemary sat back next to me. While we both caught our breath she took Emily's panties from me and began mopping up my spunk from her hand and my dwindling erection. The minimal material of the g-string not being able to soak it all up, she finished the job with own panties. Finally she wiped them between her legs and satisfied with her efforts, laid her head back against the headboard.

"That was rather nice," she said in barely more than a whisper, "I'd better get back to my bed I suppose."

Kissing me on the cheek and then a long wet kiss on my knob, she stood up and put her dressing gown back on. Stuffing her panties in her pocket she made her way to the door. Before she left she turned and blew me a kiss...

. . .

The next day around noon I was passing the girls room, "That You Tom?" one of them called.

"Yeah," I answered."

"Give us a hand will you," came the reply.

I opened the door, "What's up? I asked.

"I'm trying to put this new bulb in but I'm having trouble. Can you have a go?" I had to look closely before knowing which one she was, it was Amy, no mole!

She was standing on a step ladder to reach the light fitting on the ceiling, Emily sat on her bed, "I've had a go and I cant do it, stupid thing," said Emily.

Again they were both dressed the same as one another, tight white shorts and plain white t-shirts. It was obvious neither wore a bra.

"Let me have a look," I said.

Amy stepped down, although I could probably reach without it, I stood on the second wrung of the ladder to make it easier.

Amy passed me the bulb. As I tried to fit it I was surprised by a hand stroking the front of my shorts, "We heard you last night," said Amy.

I nearly fell of the ladder. What had they heard?

"I guess you were playing with this again wasn't you," Amy said as she squeezed my cock through my shorts.

"It sounded like you had a woman in there, the noises we heard. Guess you were watching something filthy on your computer," piped up Emily.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. I'll make sure to turn the sound down in future," I replied, relieved that they didn't know the truth.

"It did make us think about your big cock though didn't it Em," said Amy, still rubbing.

"I know we tease you Tom but we do think you've got a lovely cock. Did you use my knickers I left you? Did they do the job for you?" Emily asked.

"You didn't tell me about that!" Amy said with surprise.

"Mmmm I can just picture you stroking that huge shaft, sniffing my panties. I have to admit it does turn me on," said Emily.

"Come on Tom, lets see it again," Amy said as she struggled to undo my shorts.

Amy, now standing behind me then said, "Turn around Tom, lets get those shorts down."

I made a move to step down the ladder, "No, stay there, just turn around," instructed Emily.

I turned and they both eagerly made short work of removing my shorts. My cock standing to attention poked out the top of my pants.

"Oooo there he is," said Amy and ran a finger along the slit of my knob as Emily tugged my pants down.

Amy ran her finger all the way down the shaft to my balls, Emily wrapped one hand around near the top and began slowly wanking.

Suddenly Amy dashed out the room, "Back in a mo," she called from the hall.

True to her word a moment later she reappeared and held some black panties up for me to take, "These are mine from yesterday, nice and dirty for you," she said.

They're hands were all over me and soon pre cum was lubricating my shaft.

"Go on Tom, have a good sniff on those panties. We want to see you spunk everywhere," encouraged Emily.

As they both wanked my cock faster I sniffed in the dirty odours of Amy's pussy on her knickers and was soon spraying my spunk as Emily had asked for. Over their hands, arms, the ladder, the floor and some made it's way onto Amy's t-shirt.

"Dirty Dirty Boy," said Amy as she surveyed the mess.

They wanked my cock until I'd finished. As they withdrew their hands I noticed Emily lick a small blob of spunk from her arm and then looked around for more.

"You may as well use my knickers to clean yourself up," said Amy.

"Have you done that light yet?" teased Emily, smiling.

"Oh, yeah hang on, sorry I must have been distracted," I replied smiling back.

Pulling up my pants and shorts I fitted the new bulb easily and wondered what the problem was, "There you go," I said and stepped off the ladder.

"Thanks Tom," said Amy, "Feel free to CUM again wont you..."