Caught Sniffing Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom's fetish seems to be catching!
1.9k words
4.7
28.6k
14

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my session with the girls the previous night I was almost relieved when I found myself alone the next day. Not that I hadn't enjoyed myself, I was just overwhelmed with what was happening lately.

As the day wore on I began to wonder where they had gone and then suddenly remembered one of them saying they would be out all day and wouldn't be back till late. Not that I could remember where they had said they were going.

It must of been around eleven when I heard them return. They were considerate enough, trying not to make too much noise, but I still heard them wandering around between the bathroom and their bedroom for a while until eventually all was quiet.

Although I had enjoyed the day to myself I did feel a little disappointed when I realised I wasn't going to be needed by the girls tonight and my thoughts soon turned to Rosemary's dirty knickers still waiting for my attention under my pillow.

Before retrieving them my mind wandered and reminded me of what Rosemary had said before she'd left. The expectation of seeing her again when she was sure to come to my room when she returned home, soon had me reaching for her knickers. I was just about to pull them out from under the pillow when I was startled by a light knock on my bedroom door.

"Tom, are you awake?" I recognised Helen's voice barely more than a whisper.

"Yeah I'm awake, come in," I replied keeping my voice down.

She was soon inside closing the door quietly behind her, "Hope you don't mind I just wanted to see you alone. I'm off home tomorrow and wanted to say goodbye properly," she said with a smile, "The truth is I was thinking about your big cock and just had to see it again, do you mind?"

I was lost for words, I certainly wasn't going to turn her away. She walked towards me and began pulling her night shirt up. My eyes where drawn immediately to her black silky knickers as she revealed her sexy body. Lifting her shirt over her head I watched as her large tits bobbled around from her movements.

"You have such a lovely body Helen," I said, looking her up and down.

"Do you think so," she replied smiling at the compliment and cupping her tits in her hands, "I did have a quick shower earlier but I'm afraid I didn't have any clean panties so I had to put these back on. They must be a bit smelly after wearing them all day but," she paused as she slipped them off and held them up in front of her, "from what the twins have told me I think you might like them."

She walked closer waving her black knickers, "But you can only have them if you let me have your cock to play with," she said teasing.

I pulled the duvet off to reveal my growing erection poking out from my pyjama bottoms.

"Ooooo yes that's what I want," she said, nudging me over as she sat down next to me on the bed.

I looked down at her heavy breasts, her stiff nipples poking out from the large dark areolae surrounding them.

She looked up at me and saw my gaze, "Would you like to put your big cock between them?" she asked.

My answer was to stand up, slip off my PJ's and position myself in front of her.

"I guess that's a yes," she said handing me her panties.

Helen manoeuvred herself so she was kneeling in front of me, but before raising herself to take me between her tits she took the opportunity to kiss and lick my balls and cock. I sniffed at her dirty panties while her tongue and lips explored every millimetre.

"I would so love to feel this inside me, but I think it's too big for me," she said and began licking all over my engorged knob.

The contrast of odours on her panties were driving me wild. From the areas of clean to the areas of pungent pussy pushed me closer to orgasm. Helen, raising herself up, moulded her tits around my throbbing shaft and began a slow tit wank.

"I'm so close to coming, why don't you try sitting on me, see if you can fuck me, I want you to come as well," I suggested.

"OK, lets try," she said enthusiastically.

We both hastily repositioned. I laid flat on the bed and Helen was soon lowering her pussy on to my cock. She brushed the lips of her labia across my glans before pressing down to squeeze my knob into her wet hole.

"Oh Fuck that feels so good," she cried and pushed down harder.

Her pussy felt so tight as my cock slipped deeper. Helen began fucking up and down taking six or seven inches inside her.

"Oh Yes Oh Yes Oh Yes," she cried as the tempo increased, her tits jumping wildly around.

Sniffing in the dirty smelly odours from her black silky panties soon had me pumping my load in her cunt which was all Helen needed to finish her off...

It seemed like an age before either of us returned to reality. Eventually she pulled herself up, spunk and pussy juices flooded over me. Helen sucked my knob into her mouth tasting our combined cum before kissing the tip and sitting up beside me.

"I so wish I wasn't going home tomorrow," she said.

"Me too," I replied pulling myself up to sit beside her.

"I suppose I'd better get back to bed before I'm missed," she said, kissing me on the lips and standing up.

She quickly put her night shirt back on. Pointing to her panties I still held in my hand and smiling she said, "Keep those as a memento," and then she was gone...

I slept well that night, so much so that I woke late Sunday morning. Once again I found myself alone in the house and I realised I had probably missed seeing Helen before she left for home. It wasn't until early evening that I heard the twins come home.

An hour or so later just when I was beginning to think they were ignoring me there was a knock on my door, "Hi Tom can I come in?" one of the twins asked.

"Yeah sure, come in," I answered.

I had to look closely to determine which one it was as she came in and closed the door behind her. It was Emily, "Helen was sorry she didn't see you before she left but told me to tell you she enjoyed meeting you," she said as she walked over and sat on the bed.

"She's a nice girl, shame she couldn't stay longer," I said.

"Yes it is," Emily said looking sad , staring at the floor.

"Hope you don't mind me asking but, well... is there something more than friendship going on there?" I asked.

"Oh, no, well not anything like lesbian or anything, she is just a friend, a close friend, it's just, well it's just something that happened at Uni. Truth is we all had a bit too much to drink one night and well, we ended up sort of experimenting," she explained.

"You mean you slept with her," I prompted.

"Not just me, Amy as well. Thing is we found we enjoyed it and, well, we still do," she admitted.

"I did think there was something going on after the other night," I said.

"Yeah I guess it was pretty obvious. Thing is John I feel so horny when I think of her, like I am now, I just love the way she smells, how she tastes... oh God I'm getting myself worked up just talking about it, we should change the subject," she said blushing.

A sudden thought occurred to me, I reached under my pillow and pulled Helen's knickers out, "Do you think these might help, Helen gave them to me as a parting gift you might say," I said holding them up in front of me.

"Oh God...Oh Hell," she said staring at them with a glint in her eye.

"Would you like to join me," I said lifting them close to my face and taking a sniff, "They do smell good."

"You are a dirty sod Tom... give them here," she said almost snatching them out of my hand.

She pressed them to her face and as she recognised Helen's aroma gave a little sigh, "Oh God now I'm as horny as hell," she said lost in desire.

She looked up at me with pure lust in her eyes, "Lets enjoy them together... lets get naked," she said already lifting her nightshirt up.

Emily wriggled out of her knickers, "I haven't had a chance to shower yet, Amy beat me to the bathroom and is still in the bath so I'm afraid these could be a bit dirty," she said holding her panties up and smiling.

We were soon sitting side by side naked. Emily began stroking my cock while my fingers explored between her legs.

"Don't think it's gonna take me long, I'm so horny," she said.

"Keep touching me like that and I wont last long either," I said as her finger rubbed along the eye of my knob.

My finger slipped between her wet pussy lips, she tensed as I pushed it slowly into her tight hole. The palm of my hand rubbed over her clit as I finger fucked her cunt. She sniffed in Helen's odours from her dirty panties that she held to her nose and began moaning with the pleasures that were taking over her control.

"OH Fuck, Oh God," she cried.

"Lay down Amy, let me lick you," I said wanting to taste her juices when she came.

She quickly laid down. Pushing her legs up I tasted her dripping pussy before sucking on her clit.

"Oh Yes Tom... I'm coming, keep sucking, OH MY GOD...YEEES," she cried her body quivered and shook, "Oh Yes..."

When she began to relax I looked down to see her cum dribbling from her pussy. I licked it up from between her bum cheeks as it slithered down lapping up the stream back to her cunt.

"Come over me Tom, I want to watch while you sniff my panties and shoot your load," she said.

I didn't need asking twice. My cock was throbbing, aching to cum. Kneeling between her legs I wanked on my shaft. Emily was still sniffing on Helen's panties while her fingers played between her legs.

Grabbing Emily's dirty knickers, smelling her scent, I wanked faster and was soon shooting my cum all over her. I came with such force it reached her face, some landing on Helen's knickers. Feeling my hot spunk splatter across her skin, Emily shook with another mini orgasm...

"Think you've turned me Tom. That was so damn hot," she said when she'd recovered.

She began mopping up my cum from her body using Helen's panties, taking a sniff now and again. When she'd finished wiping herself she wiped my withering cock before pulling her shirt back on.

Handing Helen's knickers to me she said "You'd better hang on to these, think I'll be needing them again before too long."

After Emily had gone my thoughts turned to Rosemary. I was looking forward to seeing her, just one more day to wait...