Caught Wearing Girlfriend's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter was so excited now. He was breathing in shallow little spurts of insane anticipation. Then he finally felt it touch him—the hard skin of Ryan's penis dragged across his naked ass and then over into his crack.

Ryan rubbed his incredibly hard cock head along Hunter's opening and Hunter moaned in a sort of desperately naughty way. He'd just felt another guys' hard cock for the first time in his life. It was electric.

Ryan purposefully teased Hunter now because he had to be sure. He held onto his bulbous cock and rubbed it all the way from Ryan's perineum up along the freshly-shaven skin of his crack and over his tight hole where he teased him gently. When the cock would pass over Hunter's opening, he'd purposefully linger there and rub the helmet all around the ridge of his ass, much like he might've done with a girl's pussy if he was trying to get her riled up, and as he did this Hunter only seemed to press his ass back more...as if he was begging for Ryan to keep going. It was definitely working. Hunter wanted it more and more.

Finally after his seventh or eighth torturous tease, Hunter felt his best friend's cock press against his anus and stay there—a torpedo loaded for launch.

Hunter could feel Ryan lightly pressing into him as the head of his fat dick slowly pushed the virgin skin of Hunter's ass slightly forward even as it held firm.

Hunter could feel his ass literally quivering as he was practically begging for more in the way he was shaking all over. He'd never been so nervous about trying something sexual. This was such powerfully terrifying new territory. He was with a guy and the guy was in charge—he liked that.

"Do you want it?" And now Ryan was lightly thrusting against the tight ring of Hunter's ass as he teased his best friend with an experienced expertise. The very tip of his cock was inside the ring of Hunter's anus and Hunter fucking loved it.

"Yesss," Hunter begged again, and even he was surprised at how badly he wanted it. His ass was throbbing with slutty need.

"Tell me," Ryan said, still working Hunter's brain over.

"I want it," Hunter said with a husky, glazed-over tone of voice.

"Tell me you want my cock." Ryan said again.

"Mmmm," Hunter moaned at that, "I want your cock."

"You want my cock in your ass?" Ryan was taking control now.

"Fuck. Yes. Please." Hunter's own cock was throbbing so hard from these dirty things he was being made to say. But it was like they both knew their lines without having ever practiced.

"Then ask me for what you want. I want to know how badly you want this. Say it clearly."

"Please Ryan...fuck my ass with your cock...pleaseeeeeeeee,"as Hunter got the second desperate 'please' out of his mouth Ryan pushed his cock head passed the tight sphincter muscles that made up the remaining resistance of Hunter's formerly straight hole. Hunter's anal virginity was destroyed as he moaned loudly with the wave intense pain and pleasure that rolled all the way through him.

For some guys (and for some girls for that matter), their first cock is nothing but pain and a learning curve, but Hunter was absolutely doomed, because he liked the way it felt right off the fucking bat.

"FUCCCCKKKK MMMMMMM." Hunter moaned into the couch as he felt Ryan's cock slowly pressing all the way into him. Ryan had been dribbling spit down onto his dick the entire time he'd been teasing him which had helped to lube Hunter's incredibly tight hole.

Ryan was incredibly turned on by how tight his friend was. He loved fucking girls up the ass and this felt exactly the same as that. He didn't care that it was a guy...in fact, it almost turned him on more that he was dominating a guy and forcing him to like cock. That made it even hotter. He wanted to completely take Hunter now.

"You like that cock, Hunter?" He said to his friend as he slowly pushed his full length all the way inside of him. Hunter could feel Ryan's hairy thighs pressing into the back of his shaved ass and he was all the more turned on. He loved how fucking manly Ryan seemed in that moment, and he especially loved what it felt like to be taken by a real cock for the first time.

"Ohmygod, yessss, fuckkkk." Ryan laughed a little at how gleefully delirious his supposedly straight best friend sounded on his dick and he began to slowly rock in and out of him as he gave Hunter his very first fucking.

Hunter was moaning loudly as his ass expanded and stretched to take its very first topping. The feel of Ryan's length pressing up and into his prostate was like something Hunter had never experienced before—he felt something deep inside of him being pleasured and he liked it a lot. He thought of the way Dani sometimes smiled almost in a daze during some of their harder fucking sessions and he suddenly felt like he could relate to that raw emotion.

Ryan meanwhile was totally down for all of this. Hunter's amazing ass was soft and creamy and looked like a girls ass with Dani's red and pink panties pushed out to the side. Ryan held Hunter's hips as he fucked him downward doggie style and he held onto the thin strings of the panty waistband as he hooked his fingers onto the sides. The way Hunter was laying he looked like every single slutty girl Ryan had ever hooked up with.

And that's exactly how Hunter felt—slutty. But he liked feeling slutty. He loved it in fact. He pushed his ass back to meet Hunter's thrusts, showing a willingness to be fucked as hard as he wanted.

"You like that, slut?" Ryan asked his friend, wondering if he'd keep playing along.

"Yesssss," Hunter said in return. He was so fucking hard.

"You like taking my cock deep up your slutty little ass, don't you?" Ryan pounded Hunter's buns with each hard consonant that escaped his lips. Hunter loved the dominating performance. He had a newfound respect for his friend. He could get used to this sort of treatment.

"Fuck, yesssss," Hunter moaned back again in the neediest tone. He wanted it bad.

He didn't know if this is what all guys' cocks would feel like in his ass but he really liked the way that Ryan's felt. He knew it was his first time so Ryan made sure that even on his harder insertions to make them smoothly and to fully fill Hunter up before pulling almost all the way back out, just leaving half of his helmet before thrusting all the way back in again.

Hunter's frothy pre-cum made the front patch of the lingerie panties very wet and he wanted to play with himself badly—he was throbbing with desire as the soft panties were stretched by his engorged penis.

"You gonna take my cum like a good little slut?"

"Mmmm, fuckkk." Hunter groaned from this idea. He had just been called a slut and he fucking love it. And now he was being told about how he was going to take his fist load from a guy.

"You gonna take my hot cum in your ass, Hunter?"

"Mmmmmm ffuccgggghhhh," Hunter was having trouble finishing words as his mind wrapped itself around the idea of taking his best friend's cum in his ass.

"Tell me you want my cum."

And when Ryan said that it was just too much for Hunter to even process. His cock exploded in his girlfriend's panties just from the anal stimulation. The repeated pounding of Ryan into his virgin ass and the insane verbal acknowledgement that he was going to have another guy's cum inside of him was too much at once.

Ryan was amazed as he felt Hunter's body shudder. He could tell that he was cumming. He fucked him as hard as he could all through Hunter's orgasm and this caused Ryan's own dick to explode finally.

He filled Hunter up with an explosive blast of his seed as he enjoyed every last second of his friend's tight ass gripping his cock.

Ryan fell over on top of his friend as he slowly grinded his cock in and out of him enjoying the last few bursts of his orgasm. He lay there after he had finished and the boys breathed heavily together in their sweaty tangle of bodies.

"Fuck...Hunter...that was fucking hot. You have a really great fucking ass, ya know that?"

The boys were grinding against each other as Ryan lay on top of Hunter as he kept his cock pressed into him.

"Mmmm...I can't believe we just did that." Hunter said.

"I can't believe I caught you wearing Dani's panties!" Ryan said.

Hunter laughed as he purposefully squeezed Ryan's half-mast cock again with his butt muscles.

"Hey...if you don't stop that I'm gonna get hard again."

There was a pause as Hunter considered what Ryan had just said.

"Want to take me to my bed and fuck me there?" Hunter asked.

"Yes." Ryan said without hesitation, and the boys hopped up from the couch and headed up the stairs to break in Hunter's bed, and to fully break in some other things to. They grabbed their phones and the weed on the way and Hunter stopped in the hallway bathroom to freshen up a little.

While Hunter was in the restroom cleaning his first load of cum out of his ass, Ryan opened up his text messages to a thread he had going with Hunter's girlfriend, Dani. He quickly typed out a message.

Ryan: "Hey, you were totally right. I came over right after you told me that Hunter was getting stoned and I totally caught him wearing some of your panties below his sweat pants."

Dani: "And??????"

Ryan: "I'll tell you the whole story later but suffice it say, I totally just fucked your boyfriend's ass doggy style on the couch."

Dani: "FUCCKKKK! That's incredible. I fucking knew it. Oh my God that's so fucking hot. What are you guys doing now?"

Ryan: "Hunter's in the bathroom but we're about to go to his bedroom. I'm going to fuck him some more in his bed."

Dani: "Which panties was he wearing?"

Ryan: "Pink and red lingerie thong."

Dani: "Mmmm, fuck...that's one of my sluttiest pairs. I totally called it. He has been wearing my panties behind my back."

Ryan: "Yeah, you should've heard him while he was being fucked. He's totally into it."

Dani: "Good, I like that. I want you to fuck him for the rest of the weekend, okay? I want you to turn my boyfriend completely bisexual."

Ryan: "I will. But remember, a deal is a deal."

Dani: "I never back out, trust me. If you turn my boyfriend into a little cock hungry slut, you can do whatever you want to me."

Ryan turned the phone off as Hunter came out of the bathroom. He smiled deviously at him as he led him down the hallway towards his room. Ryan had to admire the way Hunter's ass looked whiled he walked in front of him in Dani's thong and Hunter hoped that he was looking.

The game was on.

It was time to seduce Hunter over to a complete and total submissive love for cock.

12