Caught Wet-Handed

Story Info
Derrek walks in on Sasha masturbating.
1.8k words
4.01
44.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story...enjoy!

Derrek and I had been really good friends ever since we met the summer before our freshman year at the University in a co-ed art seminar for new students. I still remember the day I met him...I was 18 years old and having an awesome summer with high school behind me, finally! It was a hot July morning and I was checking my belongings into the old dorm for the week-long seminar. I was saying goodbye to my parents when I saw him: about 6' tall, caramel skin, and a yellow bandana covering his curly hair. I could tell he was an athlete. I was immediately attracted to him.

Over the course of the week we became buddies. We ate lunch together, worked out together, and made fun of the profs together too. At the end of the week, we exchanged phone numbers and e-mails so that we could keep in touch with one another until we came back to the University in the fall. Once fall arrived we accompanied each other to football games, frat parties, and smoked the "good green" together too.

When our first year of college was over, I moved back home about an hour away and Derrick was staying at the University for the summer. After being home for a week, I was hating living with my parents again, missing my friends and the college life, but most of all missing Derrick. I called him up and he told be that there were jobs on campus for the summer and that I could probably stay in his dorm building if I really wanted to come back. I made the necessary phone calls and I was back at the University two days later.

That summer we spent pretty much every day together. We would have 'mini-parties' in our rooms because there weren't many students around campus, it being summer and all. Occasionally, we'd get pretty tanked in Darrek's room and I'd end up passing out in his bed (too lazy to walk the 5 steps to my own room across the hall). And occasionally my passing out in his bed would lead to drunken fondling here and there, but it never went any further than that. Once I remember lying in his bed with my back to him and feeling his his erect cock against my lower back. Ever since then I've wanted a better look, but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

So now, two years since we met, Derreck and I are the best of friends. Sometimes when we're really high, we tell people that we're cousins. It's summertime again, but now we're got our own apartments, no more dorms! June is finally here and it's not cold anymore. This particular Thursday, I hanging out at Derrick's goofing off, having a bit to drink (and smoke), waiting for the Lakers/Nets game to start.

"Hey, D!" I yell over the music blaring from his room. "Yo" he answers.

"I've got the munchies. We should order pizza."

"Okay, but you gotta call...I'm too high to talk on the phone right now."

"I'll call, but you have to go pick it up."

"Fine" he answers.

So I call and order a large pizza and wings and we continue our pre-game festivities. A half hour or so passes and Derrek has to go and pick up our food. "Sasha!" he yells over the music. "You can hang out in my room and listen to music while I'm gone because I don't want ANYONE to touch the TV. It's the NBA Finals, no one touches the remote until the game is over!" "Whatever" I answer, flopping down in his computer chair.

So Derrek leaves and I am alone in his room, looking through the mp3 collection on his computer. After finding a few of my favorite songs I notice some video files in his media folder as well. We share pretty much everything anyway, so I didn't think he'd mind me looking through his stuff. I decided to open one of the movie files. When I open the file, I am surprised to find a porno movie... a busty latina deepthroating a very well hung blonde man. I immediately closed it, a little scared. I was surprised to find something like that on Derrek's computer, but then thought 'well, yeah he is a guy'. Suddenly I was very aroused as I envisioned images of Derrek watching these movies, stroking his long tool.

I was getting wetter by the second and figure that I'd better get myself off before he got back. I don't think I could sit through a whole basketball game with him, as horny as I am right now! I opened another of the the movies, this one featured a young blond girl with perky tits taking one cock in the ass and performing a superb blowjob on another. I was out of my jeans and panties in a flash, revealing creamy brown thighs and my shaven cunt. I fingered my hole furiously, trying to cum as quickly as possible as not to get caught. I rubbed and probed at my clit, trying to hold back my moaning. I started to climax and tried to keep quiet, but a loud "Ohhhh yesss" managed to escape.

Just as I came down, I heard a noise that sounded like heavy breathing coming from the slightly cracked door that adjoins Derrek's room to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror over Derrek's desk and saw the reflection of him crouching behind the crack of the bathroom door.

"Derrek!" I shrieked, throwing the nearest thing I could find at him (which happened to be an orange highliter).

"What?!" he protested, "It's my room...and my pornos too" he said, almost laughing.

"It's not funny!" I ranted. I was so embarrassed to be seen by him like this. I reached for my pants and underwear saying, "Well the game is starting soon, now that the food is here, we can eat."

"Okay" he said as he moved my hand away from my clothes and gently pushed me back into the chair. I sat back down, not knowing what to expect, my bottom half still exposed. He knelt down and kissed me on my forehead and then dropped to his knees and inhaled the scent of my sex. His fingers gently spread my dark fleshy pussy lips open, exposing the little pink bud inside. Derrek flicked his tongue across my swollen clit only once and I thought I was going to explode. He stuck his long tongue into my dripping cunt, lapping up the juices from the orgasm that I'd had just moments before. I was breathing hard now and had starting running my fingers through the thick curls on the top of his head. "Do you like that?" I heard him ask from down below. All I could do was moan in response. Derrek was now teasing my clit with his tongue and pumping two of his fingers in and out of my love canal. The fireworks in my brain exploded sending me to my second orgasm of the evening. Derrek cleaned up the mess he'd made by licking up all the sweet nectar that flowed from my hole.

Still reeling in my orgasm, I managed to get Derrek to his feet. I knelt in front of him, practically ripping his pants his pants off, because I knew I was finally going to have that same bick cock that I felt against my back last summer. I got his pants and boxers down to his ankles and revealed the most beautiful penis that I have ever seen in my life! A good 9 inches long and fully erect, staring me right in the face. I did the natural and took it into my hand and began to stroke it. I licked the glistening pre-cum from the head and savored the taste, knowing there would be more later on. I licked my way down his long shaft all the way down to his balls, sucking each one into my mouth. I heard a satisfied groan from my friend in response. After I covered his cock in saliva I began to slowly bob my head up and down his cock. After taking him a few times, I finally felt the head at the back of my throat. Derrek grabbed my head and thrusted his tool into my waiting mouth. His grip tightened as he came, as he shot his load down my throat. I milked his cock, not wanting to waste any of his precious cum. I swallowed every drop, and I was really proud of myself for making him cum too.

Derrek picked me up and carried me over to his bed and gently laid me across it. He climbed on top of me, his stiffening penis just inches from my pussy, and he looked deeply into my eyes and kissed me on the lips for the first time. He drove his tongue into my mouth, mixing our juices together. He broke our kiss to nibble on my ear and kiss his way down to my heaving chest. With one hand kneading my left breast, he sucked my right nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and bit it gently.

Derrek kissed me on my lips again and then looked me in the eyes and said, "I've been waiting for this since the day I met you." And as those words escaped his lips he drove his steel monster into my waiting cunt. I gasped at his entrance. A few long strokes and I had taken all of him. Derrek drove in and out and quickly sent me to another orgasm, showing his stiff prick with my juices. He started to pick up the pace and pushed my knees up toward my chest for deeper penetration. Small beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my sticky hole. I was on the verge cumming again so was he. He lowered my legs back to 'missionary' position and he kissed me in the heat of our sex. Derrek started kissing and sucking on my neck and that sent me over the edge into climax. My pussy spasmed around his cock and he couldn't hold back any longer. Derrek sprayed his cum deep into my cunt.

We laid there after Derrek shot his load with him still inside of me and he kissed me on the forehead just like he had done earlier in the evening. We ended up watching the game in his room that night and continued where we left off when the game went off. Needless to say, our friendship has been quite different since then!