Caught with a Wedgie Ch. 02

Story Info
His neighbor introduces him to two army buddies.
4.3k words
4.46
91.1k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my life looked the same on the outside, I noticed that my masturbation habits had changed. Ever since my 28 year-old neighbor, Alejandro, had caught me masturbating and had coerced me into sucking his cock, I began to notice my wife's sexy underwear and high heels in a different way.

I was drawn to my wife's panties. I didn't just want to see and feel them on her. I wanted to wear them. At the same time I tried to convince myself that I wasn't gay. I ignored the memory of those lurid words Alejandro spoke to me that day as he gripped the wedgie of my underwear like a handle, guiding me as I slurped his rigid cock. I pushed down the feelings that had surged through my groin when he pumped his seed into my mouth. I tried to forget that my erection pointed straight as an arrow as he fed me the swollen purple plum-head of his dick.

Sure, I had my fantasies, I rationalized, but I was still just a normal, married guy. I wasn't gay. I didn't get off by looking at guys. But I still couldn't help my fascination with my wife's clothing, especially her soft panties and spiky high heels.

Any time my wife left me alone for the day I would slip into our bedroom and search for a stretchy pair or her panties in the bottom of her drawer. I found that she had a black satiny bikini panty with creme-colored fringe that could wedge nicely into my ass.

I've always been self-conscious about my round, feminine ass. I am 6'2" and 230 pounds, but when I'm at the gym, I'm embarrassed to say that my nearly hairless skin and chubby bubble shape tend to draw stares from some of the guys.

During those special moments alone in my bedroom I pulled her panties tightly up into my ass. When I saw her panties wedged between my milky globes it sent my cock springing to life. The rough fringe on the edge of her panties created a sensuous friction against the crinkled folds of my anus, sending chills up into my belly.

Eventually I found a black bra she had used when she was pregnant, and it stretched just enough to fit me. The black band across my back and shoulders created a sexy contrast to my skin, adding to the illusion of femininity.

My position for masturbating was to climb on our bed on all fours. I would build a high stack of pillows then bend over it to keep my ass arched high in the air. While my face was pressed against the sheets, I would reach my hand under my belly to my cock, and then I would hump my hand, the pillows forcing my ass to stay so high my back muscles ached.

Over time my outfit evolved. Soon I was able to wear my wife's tight spiky shoes. After fumbling a bit I found that I could just squeeze my toes inside enough to keep them on. By curling my toes and pressing the tips of the shoes against the bed I could keep her shiny black pumps in place.

My outfit was now complete. Sometimes I brought a mirror into the room to prop up in front of me. There I was, bent over like a whore to be mounted. Gazing in the mirror I could just see over my shoulder to watch my ass offered up so high with the wedgie of underwear up my crack. I could just barely see my feet sticky up from either side of my butt, the pointy heels acting like sexy bookends, framing the sensuous picture.

How could a straight-acting 42 year-old married man do this? While I tried to deny it, my life had changed. Now when I showered I found that I might accidentally wash my ass crack extra vigorously. Sometimes my fingers would accidentally slip into my sphincter when I rinsed the soap from my crack. Other times I found a thrill from just circling my rosebud with the rough material of the washcloth. What was wrong with me? And why did I start to leave my blinds open just a tiny bit more when I was wearing my new feminine attire? In my mind I wasn't gay. I still loved my wife's pussy. I just loved the sexy feeling of her clothing.

Meanwhile, Alejandro and I continued to nod and wave at each other like neighbors do when they go out to get the paper or when they are gardening. Everything appeared normal.

Perhaps I should have been more alert the day I pulled up to my house and noticed a monster 4x4 truck parked next door. The yellow SUV was equipped with balloon tires, two tall CB antennae and a host of military bumper stickers. As I got out of the car Alejandro called out to me to come over and meet two friends of his.

"Hey, I want you to meet Rick and Tom, my Marine buddies."

I shook hands with the guys and couldn't help but notice their powerful arms covered with tattoos. Why was I nervous? I chalked it up to my being overly sensitive about my secret masturbation ritual. I took a breath and just tried to act natural.

Rick was a retired sargeant, and he measured just a bit taller than my 6'2" frame. He had a thick football player's build like me, and he sported athletic thighs like a rugby player. He wore a buzz-cut hairdo offset by a bushy, blonde walrus-style mustache to go with his fair skin. He reminded me of macho version of one of the scientists on the TV show "Mythbusters." Immediately I sensed Rick's power and dominance.

Tom, on the other hand, could have been a skateboarder in high school. He wore a sleeveless t-shirt and baggy plaid shorts with white tennis shoes. He was muscular but lanky. With his curly brown hair peeking out of his baseball cap, I had a hard time believing he, too, was now a retired Marine. He didn't look a day over 20.

"Why don't you come inside and have a beer with us?" Alejandro asked innocently. "I was going to show the guys a short movie, and I know you'd love to see it."

My stomach lurched as I noted a wink in his eye. Could I walk away? Certainly something was wrong.

I've read other people's fantasies about being taken by a group of guys. I've always wondered what I would feel. Fantasies are one thing, but I became very uncomfortable being with these guys. I was just about to stammer out a lame excuse about needing to get back to my house when Alejandro raised the stakes. "Well, if you don't see it now, I could always email the movie file to you and your wife to watch later." He still had a twinkle in his eye, but it seemed that he was making a threat. What kind of movie was it? Did he know our email address?

I hoped for the best, and decided that I could go along for a quick view. "Sure, I guess I could spare a few minutes. I could use a beer." I tried to play it cool.

Big Rick headed into the kitchen and started opening beers while boyish Tom plopped onto the couch to watch Alejandro set up the movie. I stood behind the couch, hoping for a quick get away. My mind was racing.

I studied Alejandro and confirmed that I certainly wasn't gay. I definitely was not attracted to him as he powered up the tv and put in what looked to be a home movie saved on a cd. Sure, he was a good looking guy, a trim soccer player, 5'5" or so, athletic, with a pleasant face. Latin guys are blessed with thick dark hair, and he wore it short, like an ex-Marine would. And yes, I guess the ladies would say his friends were good looking too, but I just didn't have that thing for guys as guys.

Rick's hand was on my shoulder. He was mouthing words, but I realized that I had been in a trance while I studied Alejandro. "Dude, are you listening?" Rick chuckled as he handed me a beer. His beefy arm was like a hook, pulling me towards the couch. "C'mon, Ellie said that this was a great little flick, and you can't see it from back here." He slapped me on the thigh as I squeezed between him and Tom on the couch.

The movie started in a grainy, homemade view of Alejandro's house. The cameraman was walking outside to the side yard between our two houses. I gulped. I immediately knew where this was going, and it didn't look good.

Just then I felt Rick's hand on my thigh as he squeezed a bit, and he chuckled something I didn't understand. I was definitely nervous. I chugged my beer quickly and reset my arm against my leg like a fence, subtly trying to keep Rick from squeezing my leg again.

The video on screen showed the brick wall of my house now, while Alejandro's voice narrated about the hot little slut that liked to put on a show for him just inside.

My heart caught in my throat. Alejandro's camera angle was poor, and the lighting brought a glare to the screen, but as he pushed the camera close to the window you could see a shadowed body moving in the bedroom.

I was horrified. While I had fantasized about being discovered, I never truly wanted to be captured in such a position, especially in front of people who knew my identity! Would they be able to see me on the movie? Did they notice it was my house? Had Alejandro set me up? I could only hope that the video quality might not allow them to see much.

Then the focus shifted, and the light adjusted just enough so that through the window and on the bed you could see a large white ass split by a wedged pair of black panties. Two long, pink legs were bent at the knees, ending in points of black heels. It was obvious that the person on the bed was humping some pillows. The ass was arched, beckoning to an unseen lover, open, ready for mounting. Whoever this person was, they definitely looked the part of someone begging to be fucked like an animal.

"What a hot slut!" Tom laughed. "That bitch is gagging for it," echoed Rick. Alejandro's narration and camera work continued, and it sealed my fate.

"Holy Shit! It's a dude!" Tom chuckled again. "Still, that bitch has a nice fluffy ass. Look at that round butt--shit that dude is whacked." Sure enough, even though the bra partially disguised it, you could just make out strong male shoulders on the other side of the pillows. Thankfully you couldn't see the person's face.

Alejandro zoomed in for a close up, and the frame was filled with a chubby but shapely pale ass pointing towards the camera. Now the two legs looked to be spread wide, the heels were gone as the camera had zoomed so close. I was relieved that the contrast of light off of my white ass made the rest of the video rather dark. I sensed that Alejandro might not reveal the identity of that man in women's underwear.

Time seemed to stand still and the room was quiet. I felt a thump of blood rushing to my crotch. I couldn't believe my emotions. Shame, humiliation, fear, and yet, I was certainly aroused. I shifted my arm to hide the tent rising in my pants. My cock was caught at a funny angle that actually hurt as my cock poked angrily against my zipper. If I could just shift it over I could get some relief.

I started to believe I might actually escape being discovered. Alejandro hadn't said anything. Then it happened. He stepped in front of the tv and stood smiling at me.

"Well, Shawn, don't you think it's time to show the guys what you've got? Or would you rather that I tell your wife how you dress in her bra, panties and heels? How do you think she'd react to seeing you hump those pillows like a bitch in heat?"

I was busted. It was a set up. I felt punched in the stomach.

Rick added, "Yeah, dude, let's see that ass. Your cock doesn't seem to mind." He reached over my arm and gave the tip of my cock a squeeze.

I could barely speak, and felt frozen on the couch. "Please," I managed to mutter, "why are you doing this?"

"Why are we doing this!?" Alejandro sputtered. "Why are WE doing this? We aren't! Remember? You are the slut who started this whole thing, and we think it's about time you did something about it."

Alejandro just grinned as his two friends stood me up. I pleaded with them rather weakly, "Please, don't do this," but I didn't resist as Tom kneeled behind me and pulled my trousers and briefs to my ankles, springing my cock free. Tom's boyish hands rubbed my ass in circles while Rick unbuttoned my shirt and started pinching my nipples roughly. I writhed in pain but still didn't move. I was putty in their hands. Why couldn't I move?

Alejandro started taking cushions from the couch and stacking them on the floor. Then he disappeared down the hall.

It was all happening so fast that I couldn't keep track of everything. Tom helped me step out of my bundled pants on the floor. I complied, as if in a trance. Once again he started kneading my buns, but now lewdly, stretching them widely apart and pressing them together. "Man, just like a chick," he kept repeating. The room seemed to be spinning. I was just standing there in a fog, watching the movie repeat the loop we just viewed, and yet I was attuned to my every sensory nerve. Each time Tom stretched my ass cheeks wide apart my sphincter clinched against the cool air let in. I felt so exposed and humiliated, and yet I was tingly with excitment.

Tom started pecking kisses around the globes of my ass, whispering, "Nice, such a nice butt," and Rick grabbed my cock in his thick hands and stepped closer into me. His face drew next to mine as he rubbed shiny precum around the tip of my cock. I couldn't believe that two men were pawing me and I was ready to explode. My 6" cock was leaking all over, and Rick's rough hands circled my bell-shaped head. I took a quick breath as his rough hands twisted and pulled my erection. I glanced quickly down-my cock was a dark purple I've never seen before! What was happening to me?

"You know, you learn a lot about men in the Marines," he grunted, and then, to my shock and disgust, he moved closer to actually kiss me!

I jerked back quickly. "I'm not gay!" I exclaimed, my voice finally finding some strength. Rick's face showed his anger, and his other powerful hand gripped the back of my neck like I was a disobedient puppy. He spat his reply, "Shut up faggot. Today, you're gonna find out about pleasing a man. You don't have to be gay, but you will be our woman, our faggot." Tom stood behind me now, holding my arms. I gasped as I felt his hot cock, now free, rubbing up and down the crack of my ass! I was sandwiched.

While Tom held my arms, Rick pulled me angrily to his hairy face. The suddeness of the move caused me to lose my breath, and then next thing I knew, a man with a bushy moustache had covered my mouth with his lips and had thrust his tongue into my throat. I couldn't breathe. Rick raped my face and forced me to accept his invading toungue. Then, just as quickly, his hand gripped my neck and pulled me away.

"Suck on my tongue like you mean it, bitch. Suck my tongue or you'll find out it can get rather rough for you." Now he just stayed still. The pressure on my neck subsided. He was asking me to willingly make out with him! Yuck! I didn't like men! Not like that! I searched his steely eyes for a moment, and for a split second glanced at the door, wondering about an escape. In that moment I knew it was futile. I was resigned to my fate.

I closed my eyes and leaned in to kiss when "wap!" Tom's hand slapped my face! "Open your eyes, faggot. We want you to show us you want it. You know you do. Now kiss Sargeant Rick like he's your long-lost husband."

Tears welled in my eyes. I hadn't wanted this, had I? I was a happily married man, and now I was being asked to be a wife.

Tom's young hands roamed to my chest and started gently pulling, rolling, and pinching my nipples. His cock seemed so long, so warm against the clammy roundness of my ass. I'd gone too far already, but some level of common sense still agrgued with my brain. I couldn't do this. But Tom's continued minstrations lit a buzz in my loins, and I slowly leaned into Sargeant Rick, my watery eyes open. His face still disgusted me, but I pushed my lips into his moustache and searched out his mouth. I gently pressed my mouth against his and started to nibble his lips. I couldn't believe I was doing it. His breath tasted of beer, and I stared at him through fearful eyes as I found his tongue and slurped on it, like a little cock. His eyes were powerful and angry, and I did my best to show my submissiveness by opening my eyes like a doe, accepting my fate as his faggot, his wife.

Tom cooed encouragement in my ear, his hot breath urging me to open up to the whore inside of me. "That's it Shawn," Tom whispered as he ever so slightly pulled on my tits, "That's it, kiss your Sargeant Rick like he deserves it. He's a hero. He's protected us. He'll protect you. Give yourself to him Shawn." Tom was the gentle lover, but for how long? His cock seemed long and thin, just like his body. Was he going to fuck my ass?

Alejandro rejoined us in the living room and Rick broke off the kiss. "That's more like it, honey," my sargeant-husband gleamed. "Now Ellie, let's get this slut dressed."

Alejandro had brought in a handful of women's clothing. I knew what was next, and what was next both thrilled and frightened me.

Alejandro stepped in as Rick stepped back and begain stripping off his clothes. Again, I just stood there. "Here Shawn," Alejandro offered, "my sweet chubby little wife has a round booty like yours. Slip these on." He handed me a pair of pink satin hip huggers, and although I thought they would be too small, they stretched just enough. Alejandro reached to my hips and yanked them up high, and my ass cheeks spilled out the back while the seam cut into my crack, causing me to let out a small gasp. In front he let the waist band run under my balls like an underwire bra, causing my nuts to press up and out like two balloons. My cock jutted higher and straight with the pink panty support.

Alejandro also brought a pink pair of high heels, some lipstick,and a blonde curly wig. He pulled the wig snuggly over my head, which felt strangely sexy. The long curls dangled over my face, masking my true identity. Even so, my real shock was the way I responded to Alejandro when he asked me to pucker up for a shade of deep red lipstick. I formed my mouth into an 'o' and, without realizing it, I leaned over a little and stuck my ass out. Mmmmm, the feel of another man using the firm tube of lipstick to circle my mouth flipped a switch inside of me. From the moment the ruby shade colored my lips, I knew I would do anything these men wanted. I was turning into a full-fledged slut. I wanted to be a woman! What was wrong with me? How did I become such a pervert?

Alejandro put his hand on my shoulder to guide me down to the pillows. All the time that I was changing into my girl clothes I hadn't really noticed the other guys, but as soon as I had bent over the pillows time sped up and I felt I was watching myself as if in a movie. Young Tom reached for my cock from behind to free it from stabbing into the cushion. Instead my throbbing member now pointed straight down, being kept in place by the back of the pillow I had mounted. The rough seams of the pillows cut into the top of my straining prick.

Tom immediately started twisting and pulling my shaft,causing me to leak precum. He occasionally stopped to keep me from cumming, and lightly traced his fingers along my crack, pulling the wedgie tight and then moving it out of the way. I felt his hot breath on my ass.

Alejandro worked the pink heels onto my feet. My heels hung over the edge of the heels, but he had strapped them to my feet just the same.

While all of this action swirled around me, I fixed my eyes on Rick's cock for the first time. His cock matched his personality: thick and powerful. It was a fat six inches long, angry and wide like a salami. His light blonde fur hugged his large but firm balls. His veiny shaft pointed up to his rubbery pink head, which topped his prick like a mushroom. He gently stroked his cock, watching me assume my submissive position at his feet.

Soon he aimed his rigid tool at my ruby lips, and I opened to taste him. "Eyes on me, woman," he ordered. I strained to look up from my bent over position, but I knew I would do it. He brushed the blonde curls from my face, and I looked at him as he pushed his delciously shiny tip into my mouth. I actually moaned a bit as the tip slipped into my mouth. It felt so good, so spongy. He smelled slightly sweaty, slightly soapy. He didn't stop, and he must have seen the lust in my eyes because he reached down and held my head as he forced his cock inside my mouth until it bumped on the back of my throat. I retched once, saliva streaming down my lips onto his cock and dripping down to the pillows. "Hold it, relax and hold it slut." His orders were more like a purr, and he kept encouraging me. "That's it, take your husband's cock." His hand was strong but gentle. Tears streamed down my face, but I kept his cock in my throat.

12