Caught with Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had his cock near the back of my throat, I felt Paul move in behind me and start lifting my skirt. I couldn't protest because I had a mouth full of cock, so instead of saying, "No, please stop," all that came out was, "MMPHGUMPH!" Brad was holding my head so I couldn't pull back. It's not like I was choking or gagging, but my mouth was sufficiently full of his throbbing cock so there was nothing I could do but keep slurping away.

Once Paul hiked up my skirt, I could feel his hands caressing my panty covered ass, then I heard him say, "Damn Brad, this sexy little bitch has been keeping a secret!"

"Well, there it is," I thought, "It's going to be all over the company now about how Stephen the intern dresses as a chick and blows guys at work."

I figured I was ruined for sure, but then I heard Brad say, "That don't matter none to me right now, this little bitch sure knows how to suck a cock, and I'm loving it!!!" With that, he started pulling my head down on his crotch lower and lower as his cock was now hitting the back of my throat more and more. I could tell he was getting close to cumming, then he pulled down hard as I felt his cock slip deep into my throat and start to shoot his cum. The first couple spurts went right down my throat, but then he pulled back, and the rest of his load washed over my tongue. After he was completely empty and starting to go soft, I finally let his cock out of my mouth and looked up. As it turned out, Paul had started videoing me sucking off Brad, and all I could think to do was smile at him as I wiped a drop of cum from the corner of my mouth with my finger.

I wasn't too sure what was going to happen next, so I stayed in character and gave a sly little look while I playfully licked the cum off my finger.

Paul then said, "Hell, I've got to get in on this, here Brad, hold my phone and get a video of this hot little bitch sucking my cock." I had Paul's pants off in no time, and he was sitting back on the couch as I knelt between his knees. Since this was getting recorded, I played it up a little by running my tongue up and down his cock, kissing and sucking his balls, and giving little kisses all over the head of his engorged cock before engulfing it in my mouth.

Paul didn't have near the staying power as Brad, and within just a couple minutes, I was taking another load of creamy cum in my mouth and down my throat. I was a good girl and licked up and swallowed every drop. As I sat back on my heels and looked at both of them sitting there with half hard cocks, all I could think to say was, "Wow that was the most intense project meeting I've ever been in!"

We all kind of chuckled, and as I stood up, I was kind of assuming that we were finished, but Brad said, "I'm not sure I'm ready for the meeting to be done yet." With that, he told me to stand up, and hike my skirt. Even though they both had just videoed me sucking off their friend, the fact that they could now see my cock straining against my lacy panties was humiliating. As they both were cracking jokes about the new office slut and her oversized clit, they had me spin around a few times and shake my ass for them, while teasing and cracking more jokes.

Paul then commented, "But she does have a cute ass!" Brad then grabbed my shoulders, lowered me to my knees and then pulled my face down to his crotch. I took his half hard cock in my mouth again and started licking and sucking. At the same time, I felt Paul grab a hold of my little panties and pull them to my knees. He started running his fingers up and down my thighs, then up onto my ass. I was getting pretty nervous now because I had never done anything anal before...but clearly that's where this was going!

Brad still wasn't quite hard yet, despite me slurping away, so I took his cock out of my mouth just long enough to look back at Paul and say, "Top drawer, all the way in the back," then took Brad into my mouth again. Paul went to the desk, opened the drawer and found Natasha's dildo and a bottle of lube. He wasted no time in putting a generous amount directly on my ass and started working a finger inside me.

As I was squirming, I soon felt a second finger enter me, then a third. It was certainly uncomfortable to say the least, and when he pulled them out, I knew what was coming next. A little more lube, then I felt the head of her dildo pressing against my hole. I was well lubed, so the head slid in without much effort, but that was just the beginning. As he worked that dildo deeper, it felt like my ass was on fire! I had tears in my eyes it hurt so bad! It was just for a couple seconds, then he slid it out and started over again. I wanted to beg him to stop, but again, it's difficult to talk with a mouth full of cock! Each time he stuffed it up my ass, it hurt just a little less, until eventually, I was able to take it without feeling I was being split in half. It was still crazy intense, but it didn't actually hurt anymore.

By now Brad's cock was throbbing hard again and I was doing my best to concentrate on him, when Paul yanked the dildo out. I knew what was next, so I tried to relax as I felt more lube, followed by Paul's swollen cock pressing against my ass.

Paul said, "You want this don't you bitch? Tell me how much you want this cock!"

Surprisingly to me, I really did want it, but considering I had a mouth full of his friends cock, all I could manage was a, "Mm hmm!"

Then Paul pulled me backwards and Brad's cock slipped out of my mouth, and Paul said, "Tell me again".

Breathlessly, I looked over my shoulder at him, I smiled and said, "Please give me your rock hard cock, I want to feel you pump your throbbing cock inside me. Make me your bitch. Give it to me like the little slut I am. PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME NOW!!!"

In my head I'm asking myself, "Where in the hell did that come from you little slut?" but I didn't have time to think about it, because Paul then grabbed hold of my hips, and leaned in and I felt his hot meat force its way inside me. Holy cow! It was so frigging intense! I didn't think I could take any more, and it was only half way in! He very slowly started in and out, still only giving me half his cock. As he started getting into a rhythm, I started matching that same rhythm on Brad's cock. Paul started using a little more force, then all at once instead of giving me half a stroke, he grabbed my hips hard and pulled me strong into him, bottoming out his cock in my ass!

I let out a squeal of delight as I rocked forward, and then back again. As I rocked forward, Brad's cock plowed deep into my throat and my nose hit his belly, and as I rocked back, Paul's cock buried deep in my ass as his pelvis slammed into my ass. This was the most crazy, intense thing I could ever imagine! As I continued to rock back and forth over the next few minutes, I kept alternating taking every inch of their cocks deep in my throat and deep in my ass, and it was incredible!

I could tell that both guys were getting close to cumming as I could hear their breathing quickening and heard them moaning and grunting. Almost simultaneously, I felt Paul's cock flood my insides with his hot cum, while Brad erupted spraying cum into my mouth, as well as onto my cheeks, nose and chin.

We all took a bit to recover before we moved. I rested my head on Brad's thigh completely out of breath and Paul slumped onto my back. Once I could breathe again, I took Brad's now softening cock back in my mouth and gave him one last long, gentle suck to be sure I got every drop before it slipped from my lips. Then Paul slowly slid himself out of my ass and I felt his cum starting to dribble down my quivering thighs. Paul slid my panties back up essentially catching the rest of his load, warm and creamy against my ass.

The guys quickly got themselves dressed and then told me that they were most definitely looking forward to our next project meeting. Then they both gave me a good swat on the ass and they left. I walked over to take a look at myself in the mirror. My lipstick was smeared all over, cum dribbled on my cheeks and chin, my hair all messed up, and the blouse that Natasha loaned me was wrinkled and sweaty. Apparently in the middle of all that, I came also because there was a big wet cum stain on the front on my skirt, while some of Paul's cum had run down my leg and all over my stockings.

I spent the next hour putting myself back together and cleaning myself up but I kept my cum soaked panties on. As I was straightening up the office, I thought back on the events of the day. I realized that Natasha most likely orchestrated every bit of it. Yesterday she told me that she would teach me a lesson for what I did, and I guess this was it. I learned there are consequences for taking her trust for granted and disrespecting her by playing with her personal things. I have to admit though; initially I was scared to death at the thought of having to spend the next month as a girl. I thought the humiliation of getting caught, especially by someone I knew would be too much to handle. I'm certainly not in the clear yet, but so far, so good.

I decided that I had to go shopping tonight to get Stephanie more clothes, and that I definitely need to keep a set at the office. I also need to stop by the dry cleaners and drop off my skirt and blouse from today because they are a mess. Then over to Sephora to check out other shades of lipstick, eyeshadow etc. Gosh, being a girl is exhausting!

I still have to make it four more weeks, and tomorrow is a new day!