Caught with Mother-in-law's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock feels so good inside me." She said as she sped up her motion. "Do you like my pussy?"

I was enthralled by everything she was doing and groaned. "You're amazing. You feel so good."

I knew I only had a little more in me before I would have to orgasm. My cock was ready to explode and there was no way to ignore it. I could tell she was getting closer, too, because she was speeding up again and going back into a rhythm. She started calling out, "Yes! Oh, Yes!" Again, I got that feeling of being along for an amazing ride. Somehow, without losing her rhythm she leaned to the side and picked up the thong from the bed. She looked down at me just as we were both about to orgasm and she shoved the thong directly in my face and leaned down and breathed into my ear, "I fucking love your cock."

I took in one last inhale of her thong and could smell her amazing scent. With that my cock exploded inside her and I felt her pussy start to contract and loosen on my cock as her orgasm began running its course, as well. We both cried out in pleasure.

She continued to ride me for a minute while her orgasm subsided. Finally she leaned all the way forward and rested on my chest. She came to a slow stop as my dick slowly stopped pulsating. I was still kind of hard but it was starting to soften. "Leave it in for minute," she said.

We laid like that for a minute just rubbing each other and processing what had just happened. She straightened up a bit and began to pull off of me. As her pussy released my cock the semen dripped from her pussy and spilled out on to my cock. She looked at me for a second and then lowered her head down to my cock and started licking up my cum. She put my cock back in her mouth as though there was still just a little more cum to get from it. Finally, she pulled away and swallowed the cum that was in her mouth. There was small bit on her chin and she grabbed the thong and wiped it away.

She laid back down next to me and sort of wrapped herself with my arm. "That was great, Charles, but seriously we can't do that again."

"I know," I said.

I knew she was right. I hated that she was right. That was everything I imaged it would be and more, and I knew I would be masturbating to that experience for the rest of my life. The truth was that I wasn't into her because I had a mother-in-law fetish. I was into her because she was sexy. That was it. I was attracted to her and this event only made her more attractive in my mind. But if anyone found out, we would both hurt people we didn't want to hurt: my wife and her husband.

About a month later we visited my in-laws for a 4th of July party. I looked at her and she looked at me and we both acted as natural as possible. Actually, I surprised by how quickly we seemed to be moving past the whole thing. Within about a year, it was like it never actually happened, or at least like it didn't actually happen with each other. I think we both felt guilty about it, but it was almost like guilt we could live with as long as we never did it again. It was so pleasurable that I think not allowing ourselves another chance to do it felt like penance enough. I still masturbate to the memory and sometimes I embellish the memory with some fantasy. And that's my bigger problem. I had sex with the woman I lusted after for years and all my brain can do is imagine ways to make that experience even hotter. My sister-in-law is attractive, too. Maybe I do have a bit of a fetish because I've sniffed her panties, too. But honestly, my mother-in-law has the best smelling pussy I've ever experienced.