Caught with My Daughter's Panties

Story Info
Quadriplegic's husband is caught with daughter's undies.
1.8k words
4.23
434.1k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn't hear the door open. I only noticed that she was there when I heard her gasp.

At that point I tried to cover my tracks.

"Julie, I was just seeing if you guys had enough towels." I said stuffing my cock back in my pants and scurrying off the bed.

"Don't try to lie to me daddy, I saw what you were doing." Julie said.

"I'm so sorry Julie, I really did come in here to make sure you had enough towels, and your panties were just laying there in the middle of the floor. I picked them up to move them out of the way and I happened to bring them close enough to my nose to smell them. The aroma excited me. I knew it was wrong, but I held them to my nose and breathed deeply taking in that wonderful fragrance. Before I knew it I had a hard on. I thought everyone was going to be gone for hours so I thought I had time to jerk off and straighten things out without anybody ever knowing. I'm sorry." I said.

Julie looked at me; I must have looked pathetic, a 55-year-old man apologizing to his 25-year-old daughter for masturbating on her bed with a pair of her worn panties. For about a minute she didn't say anything. Finally she spoke.

"Daddy, I think we need to talk about this, so let's sit down." Julie said.

We both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Daddy, I want you to know I'm not mad at you, I know that since mom's accident you've been under a lot of stress, and given her condition it would be almost impossible to have enjoyable sex with her. How long has it been since you had sex with mom?" Julie asked.

"Her accident was over two years ago so it's been since before that." I said.

"That's a long time for a man who was used to regular sex to go without. How often have you been masturbating?" Julie asked.

"Usually at least once every day, but it's not the same." I said.

"Yes, I can understand that. Daddy, what I'm going to ask you next might make you uncomfortable, but I feel that I have to ask it. Were you excited by the panties because they had the smell of a woman's pussy on them, or because they had the smell of my pussy on them?" Julie asked.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Did it even enter your head that the panties were mine or did you just see them as belonging to some faceless woman that you've never met?" Julie asked.

"Well, I guess I knew that they had to be yours, you're the only woman that's been in this room in a very long time." I said.

"Did knowing that they were my panties excite you or would you have been as excited if it had been some other woman's panties?" Julie asked.

"Well gosh, I really don't know, as horny as I've been lately I think any woman's panties would have excited me, but maybe knowing that they were yours increased the level of excitement." I said.

"Maybe?" Julie asked.

"Okay yes, it excited the hell out of me that they were your panties. Is that what you want? You want me to admit that I'm a pervert that gets sexually aroused from sniffing his daughter's panties? Fine, I admit it, are you happy?" I asked.

"Actually daddy, I am." Julie said.

"You are? Didn't you hear what I just said, I got sexually aroused by smelling your panties and didn't even think twice about masturbating with them." I said.

"I know. Daddy, I know how it feels to be sexually attracted to someone that you can't, or aren't supposed to have." Julie said.

"Wait, who said I was attracted to you?" I asked.

"Oh please daddy, I'm not blind. Ever since I hit puberty I've noticed the way you look at me. Your eyes tend to linger in places that a father's eyes shouldn't be looking." Julie said.

"I...I...I don't..." I stammered, but Julie put her finger to my lips.

"Yes you do daddy. It's okay, as I said I too have fantasized about someone that I wasn't supposed to, so I know how you feel." Julie said.

"Whom did you fantasize about?" I asked.

"You." Julie said.

"Me?" I asked quite surprised.

"Yes you. You're smart, funny, handsome, everything a girl could want. It didn't matter that you're my daddy, in my fantasies that wasn't an issue." Julie said.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing." I said.

"Believe it. In fact, I still fantasize about you, and I find myself wanting to give you sexual pleasure. Now that I know you like my panties I'll give you a fresh pair every day for the rest of the two weeks that we're here." Julie said.

My eyes lit up, she wasn't mad; in fact she seemed somewhat happy. What I said next shocked both of us.

"What if I were to want more than just your panties?" I asked.

There was a deafening silence in the room for a minute as we both were stunned by what I had said.

"Well, how much more did you want?" Julie asked finally.

"It's been such a long time since I've known a woman's touch and everyone else will be gone for hours." I said.

"Daddy, are you suggesting that we have sex?" Julie asked a little shocked.

"We don't have to do penetration, maybe we could just do oral on one another." I said sheepishly.

Again there was silence for an uncomfortably long time.

"No, if we were to do it, it would have to be all the way, because it could be a one time thing and I'd want to know how good it would have felt to have your cock inside me." Julie said.

"Would you be willing to do that?" I asked.

"That depends." Julie said.

"On what?" I asked.

Julie didn't respond right away, she just dug into her purse looking for something, finally she found it.

"Okay, good, yes I'd be willing to do that, but you have to wear this." Julie said holding up a condom.

"Good idea, I don't need any three eyed one armed, two nosed children/grandchildren." I said.

"I doubt they'd be that deformed, but no sense taking any chances." Julie said.

"So we're really going to do this right?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, it looks like you're still pretty turned on and I'm getting there myself so let's just take our clothes off, you put this condom on, and we'll get started." Julie said.

I've never been naked quicker in my life. I was completely naked and carefully opening the package for the condom when I looked up and saw Julie in nothing but her bra and panties. They weren't anything special, but on her they looked like the finest garments ever made.

I put the condom on my aching cock and watched as Julie pulled off her bra. Her young firm breasts looked incredible. Then she peeled down her panties and I could see for the first time that my daughter kept her pussy completely shaved. She stood before me for a few seconds as we both looked at one another's naked bodies.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"I think I should lay on the edge of the bed and you should keep your feet on the floor so you'll have the leverage to really drive your cock into me." Julie said.

She lay on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide presenting her pussy to me. I moved over her, my cock hovering just inches from her pussy.

"Before we do this, I just want you to know that no matter what happens this is one of the best days of my life." I said.

"Me too daddy, me too, now fill me with your big hard cock." Julie said.

We both quivered at that first forbidden contact between our genitals. I slowly eased my cock into her pussy savoring every last second of it. I pushed all the way in until I could feel the warmth of her ass against my balls. For a few seconds I just rested there balls deep in my daughter's pussy savoring the feeling.

Eventually she started wiggling around which drew me out of the trance I was in and I started fucking her nice and slow.

It felt so right to be fucking my daughter, to be looking down into her sweet face as I drove my cock into her, and from the look on her face she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

"Oh fuck daddy, fuck me harder!" Julie said as she wrapped her legs around behind me pulling me into her even harder.

I picked up my pace and soon I was ramming her pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Julie grabbed a pillow to hold over her face as she screamed out in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Finally after about 20 minutes I felt my balls tighten up and I buried my cock as far inside her as I could and prayed that the condom would hold up against the ocean of cum that I felt pent up in my balls.

We were sweaty, exhausted, and very satisfied as I pulled my cock from her pussy. A quick check confirmed that the condom had held.

Julie sat up and quickly took the condom off and upended it, pouring my cum into her mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shit daddy, I don't want you to get me pregnant, but that's no reason to let that much delicious cum go to waste." Julie said.

"Do you feel weird about this now?" I asked.

"Hell no, I've never been fucked like that, I just wish we had some more condoms handy, we can't risk reusing this one." Julie said.

"Well, I'll buy some later, hopefully we'll be able to find some more one on one daddy daughter time before you guys go home." I said.

"I am home. Tom and I have been discussing moving back here, and now I have a very good reason, of course I'll tell him that I want to be here so that I can help with mom and so that the kids will get to spend more time with you, but it will really be so that you and I can fuck each other's brains out." Julie said.

"Well, that sure sounds fun. I guess we'd better clean up, open the windows to get the smell of sex out of the room." I said.

Julie and her family moved in just down the street, she's a stay at home mom, and my wife is a quadriplegic so it isn't hard for the two of us to sneak away to have some very enjoyable sex.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers