Cause for Celebration

Story Info
A romantic bet.
2k words
3.73
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namajam
namajam
1 Followers

It started out like any other night except there was cause for celebration. Tonight was the first night of freedom from a long sad relationship.

I was enjoying a beer at the local establishment; very few people filled the seats. The bar was divided into sections with the bar up front and the gaming room in the back. A couple sat next to the bar along with a lone man enjoying the ball game that was on TV above the bar.

Looking around I heard the sounds of pool balls clanking from the next room. I grabbed my beer and decided to investigate and see who was playing. As I rounded the corner a pool ball sailed through the air almost hitting me. I moved enough to catch the ball but spilled most of my beer down the front of my shirt and pants. Looking to see who hit the scratch ball, I was surprised to see a very attractive lady standing there with her eyes wide open and her hand covering her mouth.

She immediately apologized and gathered some napkins to help dry my shirt and pants. Responding with a laugh, I told her it was OK but she might have to pay for a new beer and pool game. She happily agreed and went straight to the bar for two fresh beers and some quarters. She introduced herself as Tracy and apologized again for making me spill my beer.

Tracy was around average height and weight with dark brown hair. She was proportioned perfectly, hour glass figure, nice full breasts with a beautiful ass. She was wearing tight jeans and a loose shirt, not too loose as to hide her breasts. Her eyes were wide and alert with a gleam of mischief. Her smile was big and bright with subtle lips that were moist and soft.

She was out enjoying a quiet and relaxing night; boredom got the best of her and decided to play one of her favorite games, pool. She was pretty good; she beat me by a couple of balls the first game. I immediately challenged her to another game as I ordered up two more beers.

The more we talked the more comfortable we became and the more smack we talked to each other. The beer was doing some of the talking for me, I'm certain she was in the same boat as me.

I started to notice the curves of her body as she walked around the table examining her next shot. When she bent over the table to take her next shot, I noticed the perfect curvature of her derriere. She was sure with her movements and very confident with herself. She was across the table from me lining up her next shot; her shirt was just loose enough to show some cleavage. She was wearing a black lacy bra; her breasts were full and filled every bit of her bra. She noticed me looking and gave me a nice smile; she may have stayed in that position a little longer then needed to show me. I noticed her checking me out too as I circled the table

I held my own as we were evenly match with our pool skills. We were tied up with wins and decided to play for the championship of the free world. To make things interesting we decided to place a small wager, winner decides what fate is bestowed on the loser. After a close game, she pocketed the nine ball in the corner pocket. Tracy let out a loud yes and pumped her fist in victory. With defeat, I ordered up two more beers and asked her for my punishment.

Tracy sat for a while with no suggestions of repayment but continued to talk about the evening. She apologized again for the spilling my beer and mentioned what a nice night it turned out to be. I returned the comments and said I had a great time and what good company she had been.

She then flopped her foot on my lap and said my payment for losing was to massage her feet. I looked around to see who might be watching. Luckily, the bar was almost empty. She laughed as I untied her shoelaces and removed her sock. After removing her sock she placed her other foot on my lap and stretched out as best she could. As I started to rub her foot, I noticed they were small and dainty. Her nails were not painted and her foot was soft and moist.

She moaned and said it felt good; she had been on her feet all day and that she just might fall asleep. I could tell she was enjoying it; she had a big smile on her face and I could see her nipples growing through her shirt. As I rubbed her foot she moved it to my crotch and pressed down slightly. She could feel that I had already started to get hard. She moaned a little loader and said that it was feeling even better now. I rubbed her heel and the lower part of her leg. As I rubbed her leg she applied more pressure on my already hard dick. I moved her leg up and down as she pushed harder.

I told her that I was short changing her on her bet and we should go to my place for a proper massage. She whole hardily agreed, as I put her socks and shoes back on. We picked up all of our stuff, paid the tab and headed to my place.

When we arrived she requested to change into something more comfortable and wondered if I had large shirt she could wear. As she went into the bathroom to change, I lit some candles and turned the lights down low.

When she returned from the bathroom, she was stunning. My shirt was halfway down on her thigh showing off her shapely legs. She had removed her bra; her nipples were firm and hard poking through the shirt. As she approached me, she again thanked me for the nice night and invite to my house. She said she felt comfortable and relaxed. I offered her a beer once more and sat her in on the coach.

I excused myself while I searched for my edible massage oil. I returned and placed both her feet on my lap. I warmed up the oil in my hands and spread it on her feet. I slowly rubbed the bottom of her feet while probing between her toes with my slippery fingers. She moaned again and said that her feet were very sensitive. I brought her foot to my mouth and kissed her toes gently, I nibbled lightly as I placed them into my mouth. My tongue rolled slowly around each toe. Her movements told me that she was thoroughly enjoying the sensation. She was rubbing her breasts and squeezing her nipples as I manipulated her toes. Her nipples had grown and she had them between her fingers. Her legs were starting to spread slightly.

I told her to remove her shirt and flip on her belly so I could finish the massage. She did not hesitating to removing her shirt exposing her wonderful full breasts. Her panties wear already removed. As she lay on her belly I admired her round ass and slim waist. I was rock hard by now and decided to remove my clothes. I spread some more oil on her back letting my hands glide down her ass. I ran my fingers between her cheeks as she placed her ass in the air for better access. I wasn't quite ready so I straddled her and rubbed her shoulders. As I rubbed her shoulders I moved her silken hair and kissed the back her neck and ran my tongue to her ear. I nibbled on her ear and whispered how sexy she was and how much I wanted to fuck her and be inside of her.

She turned on her back and we kissed deeply rolling our tongues together. I slowly made my way down to her hardened nipples and placed them into my mouth, sucking and twirling each one with my mouth. She reached down grabbed my cock with both hands, she purred as she stroked and rubbed the head of my hard dick. She pushed me back on my back and grabbed the oil and slathered my shaft with the lubricant. She firmly stroked my cock and squeezed my balls with her other hand. She added more oil and began exploring the crack of my ass with her slippery fingers. As she started playing with my anus I spread my legs some to let her know it was ok to explore. She shifted to my side and placed her lips and tongue on my swollen head. She sucked slightly as she slowly inserted her finger in my ass. While sucking my head she began to slowly stroke my shaft and insert her finger a little deeper into my ass. These actions increased and I neared climax. I told her to slow down but she said we had all night.

She told me to fuck her mouth so I grabbed the top of her head and started to thrust my cock deeper in to her mouth. She stroked faster and sucked harder as she continued to explore my ass. I moved her hair from her face so I could see my dick in her mouth. She was in full rhythm stroking my shaft as I came to orgasm. I exploded in her mouth as she applied pressure to my pancreas. I pushed her head down further as I felt her warm soft mouth devouring my cock. She continued sucking as I jerked with pleasure. It seems I came for 5 min as she kept me at a peak I haven't felt before. She slowed down and stoked slowly as she milked every lost drop down her throat.

She moved on top of me rubbing her tits on my dick and licking my stomach. She followed her tongue to my mouth and we kissed deeply. She rubbed her wet pussy on my semi- hard dick; she was looking for a little pleasure. I told her to straddle my shoulders and place her tight box against my mouth. She placed her drenched pussy against my face and starting grinding against me as though she was riding a bull. She grabbed my head and pulled me tightly against her. Her breathing was getting deeper as I sucked on her clit and probed my tongue inside her. Her legs tightened against my ears as she pulled me harder against her. Her grinding became more intense as she got closer to climax. She began to shake with uncontrollable movements as she came on my face. She shuttered with pleasure as I slowly sucked her clit. My cock grew hard again as she slowed her movements. Oh god that was great she stated she leaned back in exhaustion.

She collapsed next to me with a huge smile on her face. I positioned myself next to her as we wrap our arms around each other. We kiss deeply as our bodies are moistened with sweat. I stroked her wet body with my hand; I pushed her wet hair from her forehead as I kissed her mouth. She slipped her hand down my moist body and rubbed my ass, slowly moving to my already hard cock.

Mmmm...she whispered as she grabs my balls in her hand. She lifts her leg on my side and places my cock against her wet lips. She placed my head slightly inside her moving it between her swollen clit and soaked pussy. I rub her back down to her ass and spread her cheeks as she played with me. She whispers she wants me inside her.

I kiss her as I roll her on her back; my hand explores her body. Her nipples are swollen and red as I roll them between my fingers. I move my mouth to her neck biting softly as I squeeze her breast. She reaches for my back and scratches me hard hinting she is ready. I roll on top and she grabs my hair kissing me deeply and passionately. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard she cries out.

To be continued...

namajam
namajam
1 Followers