Cause of Death Unknown

Story Info
Possessed by the unknown.
2.6k words
3.86
18.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His wife told him he had been watching too damn many weird movies and that was his problem she told him it would be enough to keep anyone from sleeping. Sean sat on the edge of the bed pouting at his wife's digs. He was already feeling bad for having told her about any of this to start with he was glad he had not told her the whole thing he knew she could really slice him up with information like that. Sean had to start getting ready for work and he was exhausted it had been another sleepless night and he was not sure just how much more he could take.

Sean showered and half assed ran a razor across his face grimaced at his dark circles while he looked in the mirror. Sean drew the razor down the side of his face glancing in the mirror he was startled when he saw the reflection of a woman behind him. He turned and looked and did not see her he looked around the room and there was no one there. Sean turned back facing the mirror and noticed the blood running down the side of his face he did not remember cutting himself and was a little confused by the blood. Sean began wiping the blood away and could not seem to get the bleeding to stop. He walked into the kitchen Terri looked up and saw Sean and asked what had happened. Sean told her he was shaving and did not know he cut himself. He did not mention to Terri about seeing the woman. Terri began trying to clean up Sean's face this is when she noticed how deep the laceration was. Sean continued insisting he did not cut himself and did not know what had happened. After Sean was cleaned up and Terri was sure he was ok she headed out for work she was still very concerned for Sean.

Sean called the office and let his secretary know that it would be a couple of hours before he would be in to work and that he could be reached at home. Sean was still very shaken by the incident and began feeling that panic again. He sat down on the couch cradling his head with his hands and desperately fought sleep. There were candles all around the room the furnishing were antique and there was an aroma in the air that was familiar to Sean he just could not recall the name of the scent. It was a light floral scent. There was soothing music playing and he could hear humming in a nearby room the humming was a soft voice a soothing voice the voice of a woman. Sean sat in the glider chair facing the picture window overlooking the river and several varieties of trees.

When she walked up stopping behind Sean and putting a hand gently to each side of his face she continued humming that beautiful tune. Sean could feel her breasts pressed against the back of his neck and could smell her perfume. She leaned over and kissed him gently on the side of his face. Sean reached up and took each of her hands bringing them to his mouth and kissed them gently. "Make love to me", she whispered seductively into his ear. Sean led her by the hand around from behind him to face him and he could see her beauty. A flash of red was all Sean could see after that. The entire room went red. Sean was sitting on the side of the couch drenched in sweat and his heart was racing he felt as if it were going to burst right out of his chest. A scent lingered in the room he remembered now what it was taking a deep breath and quietly saying "honeysuckle", the smell was honeysuckle.

After a minute or so Sean noticed the blood on his sleeve and decided that his face must have started bleeding again. Sean went into the bathroom and in the mirror saw a laceration down the other side of his face nearly identical to the first one. Sean became frightened and began screaming.

Terri got there as quickly as she could after receiving Sean's call she did not know what had happened only that something was very wrong with Sean. When Terri got to the front door of the house she was overcome with a putrid smell. She began gagging when she went in the front door. Terri was calling for Sean and he did not answer. She found him in the bathroom staring into the mirror and yelling "leave me alone why don't you go away and leave me alone?" Terri noticed that Sean had vomited all over the floor and the sink and this was the source of the odor. She also noticed the blood on Sean's face and the new laceration.

After three hours the emergency room doctor came out to talk to Terri. She explained to him about Sean shaving that morning and not remembering cutting himself, about the dreams and not sleeping, she told him about Sean's odd behavior and that she was very concerned. The doctor told Terri that he did not believe Sean's injuries to his face were from a razor and shaving. He told Terri the injuries appeared to have been made by fingernails or something very similar. Terri stood there confused. He also said the wanted to keep Sea n there for the night telling Terri that his injuries were not that bad but that he was concerned about Sean's mental well being and wanted to be sure he got some sleep.

Sean had not spoken a word since Terri returned home finding Sean in the bathroom. He just sort of stared into some place only he seemed to be able to see. Terri sat in the chair at Sean's bedside she dozed off and on but each time she looked at Sean his eyes were open and still staring. "Where have you gone baby?" Terri asked Sean quietly while stroking the hair back from his forehead. Terri sat back in the chair and fell asleep as she quietly cried. Terri awoke to Sean's moans looking over at him she could see he was drenched in sweat and that he had a small amount of blood on the side of his mouth his eyes were closed and he appeared to be asleep and having some sort of dream. Terri yelled out from the doorway for the nurse.

The nurses came into the room and checked Sean. He did seem to be asleep. The only perplexing thing was the blood on the side of Sean's mouth. They checked him closer and told Terri that there was a mark on Sean's mouth and that it was a bite mark to the side of his mouth, the outside of his mouth and a small part of it had bled. Terri felt uncomfortable under the suspicious gaze of the nurses Terri asked "how could that be?" They just looked at her in silence. Sean had been making love to her for what seemed like hours now he was sweat soaked and tiring more by the minute. Her long legs were wrapped firmly around his hips pulling him deeper with each thrust. Sean's hands were wrapped around in her brown hair holding her head back to leave her milky white neck exposed to his mouth. Sean would react by fucking a little harder each time she bit down on his neck or his tongue and each time she would whisper "fuck me Sean." She felt good she smelled good to him and he could not seem to get deep enough inside of her.

"Sean, Sean come on now honey you're scaring me" Terri was standing over him when his eyes opened and he began to look around the room. Sean began yelling out and demanding she leave him alone. Terri was horrified and became very upset as the nurse led her from the room. "What is wrong with him what is going on?" Terri was demanding some answers. The doctor had been paged and arrived about that time he was still in the building and was there rather quickly. He went into the room and spoke with the nurse and to Sean who still would not respond to his questions. When the doctor came out and asked Terri about the bite mark she fell apart again insisting she knew nothing about the mark that she had fallen asleep. Terri was angry and hysterical when the doctor told her she would not be allowed back into Sean's room for a while and that they needed to do some tests and watch him a little closer. No one would come out and say it no matter how Terri insisted, they would not say that she was suspected in having something to do with what ever was wrong with Sean.

The toxicology tests showed there were no drugs in Sean's system and no alcohol levels. His blood work showed fairly normal with the exception of a slightly elevated white blood cell count. Infection then became the concern but the problem was where and what kind? Sean was moved to a more intense level care wing where he could be watched on monitors and there were more nurses per patient. Terri was directed to a nearby waiting room area. Sean did not shut his eyes speak nor move for the next six hours. All his vital signs were stable his white blood count was slowly rising.

The cardiac monitor began beeping summoning the nurse to Sean's bedside. He appeared to be asleep. Sean was talking in a whisper not audible enough for the nurse to understand him. One thing was obvious Sean had a raging erection and had begun to masturbate. The nurse shook his shoulder and tried to awaken him or to get him alert enough to stop what he was doing. Her mouth was wet and so hot as she worked up and down on his cock. Sean loved oral sex and she was pleasing him at this moment. She expertly licked her way up the shaft and plunged her mouth deeply and quickly back down almost to his swollen balls. Sean felt her between his legs cupping her hands under his ass and lifting him a little each time she would work her way back down he enjoyed the pain of her slight bite and her squeezing hard on his balls. His orgasm was intense and his cum so hot against his skin it burned.

"His blood pressure and pulse are elevated and his heart rate increased and has some irregularities in it doctor." The nurse reported on the phone. Sean looked up at her and asking, "Where am I?" he had finally spoken. The nurse explained to him he was in the hospital and that he was going to be okay. The nurse began to change Sean's soaked gown and sheets when she saw the scratches on the inside of his thighs and the bruised areas on Sean's penis. Sean asked the nurse if she was wearing honeysuckle perfume. Sean's last spoken words again for two more days. Batteries of tests revealed nothing except that Sean's white count was now dangerously high. It became apparent that each time Sean would seem to sleep something strange would happen to him, and each time the white count would be a little higher.

By the end of the third day Sean looked like he had been in a car accident. His body was bruised and lacerated he had areas that were burned bites and scratches all over him. His eyes were sunken and he had very dark circles under his eyes. Most of the blue was gone from them now and they were colorless and lifeless. His lips were swollen. He hardly spoke when he did it was not to them and not when he was awake. When Sean slept he always had an erection a very hard erection and when he would awaken he would have actually had an orgasm each time the wear and tear on Sean's body more damaging.

Sean's white count was so high now and he had a fever all of the time sometimes getting dangerously high. Sean had vomited again and the stench was unbearable many nurses refusing to work with Sean because of it and his now almost constant hard on. Terri was no longer restricted from his room and stayed with him almost around the clock. She bathed him and cleaned up after him and cried for him. They felt helpless as they watched Sean deteriorate more every day. Sean's body was riddled with sores and marks he had lost a large amount of weight and he hardly ever woke up anymore. The constant stress on his heart was taking its toll. The rapid and irregular heart beats the fever and dehydration, were killing him.

Sean continued to have large numbers of orgasms daily and his penis was swollen and terrible infected he often had visible blood in his semen. Sean's body began to smell like what ever that horrible stuff was that he vomited. His body was decaying eating itself while he lived. His condition worsened and by the end of the sixth day Sean was on life support. "Suck me you know I like that" Sean muttered his hips would rise and fall from the bed his moans still recognizable through all the noisy equipment. His wounds would often be open and bleeding again at the end of these episodes.

Terri was at Sean's bedside when the doctor told her he had no brain activity left. Terri had a hard time with that since Sean still moaned and moved his body like he was still fucking some invisible partner. The doctor could offer no explanation for it only that there were no brain waives. Sean's flesh was pretty much rotted from his frame by now and blood ran from the end of his penis and came from his mouth as well. The smell now was so bad his quarantine room no longer contained the offensiveness of it.

It had been three days now and Sean had not moved and had not made a sound. A team of doctors agreed Sean was brain dead. They also agreed they had no answers no explanation for Terri as to what was wrong with Sean and why this happened. Sean drove his cock faster and faster inside the woman her long brown hair and dark eyes were hypnotic to him her soft voice taunted him. She rode on top of Sean wildly grinding down hard onto him begging him to keep fucking her and to give her more. Her smile was so beautiful and he was so turned on watching her dart her tongue in and out of her mouth keeping the same rhythm as her grinding pelvis. Cum baby come on one more time cum for me" The machine was turned off and Sean's cock spewed blood tinged cum all over the sheets and the steady beep of the machine was eerie.

Terri stood over Sean's body looking at the horrible things that had happened to him seemingly without explanation. She cried for a long time and finally was ready to let them take Sean's body. Terri walked over to the sink splashed water on her face she looked up startled as she saw a form a woman above Sean's bed. She did not look real nor of flesh she looked like a mist a vapor she hovered above Sean. Terri thought she could hear soft humming a beautiful voice it was a woman's voice. Terri stood there holding her breath afraid of this thing she saw then it spoke her name. Terri took a deep breath and it was drawn to her it was gone. The room filled with the aroma of honeysuckle. Terri sat humming a beautiful song at Sean's bedside.

The End.