Cautious Smiles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass until you want to cum baby and I'll get on my knees, whatever you want," she coaxed.

Slamming hard and fast, Alex pulled out and yelled anxiously, "Get down now, I'm going to explode."

Chloe quickly dropped to the ground between his legs, unprepared to receive his cock so forcefully into the back of her throat. Alex's cock was bright red and had a waxy appearance from being so swollen. He fucked her mouth and then pulled out ferociously stroking himself. "Open up," he gasped.

Before sticking out her tongue she moaned, "Yes baby, let me taste it."

His knees felt as if they were going to give out as the pre cum squirted onto Chloe's cheek. Crazed, Alex felt himself getting ready to cover her. He screamed as the streams of thick cum shot across her face. He tried to aim for her mouth, but it was coming out too fast and in too many gushes to control it. Chloe's mouth caught several spurts of his cream. He came all over her face, in her hair, down her neck, and on her breasts. Alex kept oozing cum even after the spurting had ended. He stuck his cock in her mouth so she could suck out the last of it. Alex could hardly stand as he surveyed his work. The blindfold had several streaks of white which seemed to pop off of the black leather. He took a step back and again took her picture. He collapsed onto the floor as Chloe took off the blindfold squinting at the light. She reached up to her face to feel the cum. Her fingers covered, she sucked them clean as he watched her.

After taking a shower they laid down on the bed that was in the upstairs loft, embracing each other. "Food or the hot tub," Chloe asked.

"Sleep," Alex grumbled.

"Not an option," she said. "Let's go downstairs."

Alex raised his eyebrow. "I would like to look at those pictures," he said mischievously.

"Hot tub it is," Chloe said grinning.

12