Cavern Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean had dried off and gotten back into his underwear, then walked back into the guest bedroom. He threw his jeans back on and thought about tucking his shirt in but decided against it. He rubbed the towel roughly against his hair, then ran his fingers through it. Sean took the towel and hung it on the curtain rod of the guest bathroom. He was just leaving the room when he saw Katria exit the room beside him. She looked phenomenal, beautiful silver jewelry clashing just right with the turquoise mini dress. She'd also pinned her hair back with turquoise studded clips and it curled around itself all the way down her back.

"What shall we do first?" she asked him, looking appreciatively at the polo that showed off his broad shoulders. "You probably know more about this area than I do, so what's fun?"

"Well, there is the movie theatres, mini golf, the park, uum, we can go for a boat ride around the bay." He shrugged, "Just to name a couple of things."

"The bay sounds nice, and we can walk the pier, maybe grab some lunch on the beach."

"Just as long as we can talk. Like, say, what happened last night? Or how we got to your place? Do you remember any of it?"

"I thought you might, but I can't remember anything but moving into this house yesterday."

Katria thought hard, starting with her locking up her old place for the last time, and running out to the moving truck.

She had sat in the cab of the truck, driving far away from that place. It had taken her ten hours to get to her brand new beach front property. She had haggled over this place for a long time, but she finally surrendered to it, allowing it to take most of her life savings, but at least it was paid for. She already had a job lined up at a hospital not twenty miles away and it paid very well. She could easily support herself in these new surroundings. Nobody would guess her age, reputation, or past. She could lead the solitary life she had always wanted. Though she tried, she could tell it would be a while before her past went away. She couldn't do that again, ever.

As Katria was lost in reverie, Sean became concerned watching her. Something in him stirred a possessiveness that he had never had before. Sure he had dated many times, even had a girlfriend or two, but this was different. Something was off, and he could feel it. He walked up behind her, tucking his mouth to the crook of her neck and encircling her waist with his arms. He could feel how tensed up she was, and ran his fingers lightly along her sides, desiring not only to touch her but comfort her from whatever was bothering her. He wanted to find out and fix it.

"Where did you go? You're not here with me anymore, and I want you back." His voice vibrated in her throat, and caused her to choke up, because she could never tell him why she got like this. A solitary tear trickled down her cheek. He couldn't see it, so she quickly wiped it away as she turned around, and hugged him. Then she trailed her hands down his arms and grasped his hands between hers. She tugged him toward the front door, and grabbed a light jacket, her keys from the hook, and the door handle. She let him out first then turned around and locked it behind them both. When she got to the end of the walkway, she looked around for her car, but instead saw a beautiful blue Porsche. She looked at her ring but there wasn't a key for this car on it. Katria heard the jingle of metal, and realized Sean had his keys in the door of the car.

"Is this yours?" she asked in confusion. I thought he was just a frat boy I brought home for some hot sex.

"Yeah this is. Didn't want the blue color at first, but it's grown on me. I'm not sure who was driving but the seat has been adjusted so it wasn't me, but it doesn't look like you either." His low voice trailed off, deepening into thought. "I can remember being in a car, but not where I was going. Do you mind if we stop by my place so I can change clothes? I think I partied last night, I can smell it. "

"No, that's no problem. It may give me enough time to remember what went on last night." She bit her lip, and shyly looked down and began wandering over to the other side of his car, "Besides the reiteration this morning." She looked back up, right into his eyes, and he saw the playful nature in them. He smiled, his handsome facial features made all that more beautiful by his perfectly straight teeth.

"Well, first of all, where am I exactly? I haven't been to this part of town, or at least I don't think I have." Sean looked for a street sign, but they were too far down the block.

"I live on Pier Drive, just above the highway. I'll direct you out so we can get going." Katria slipped into the front seat and closed the door behind her, appreciating the cloth interior over the leather that normally adorned sports cars like this. Sean slid in beside her, and laid his hand on the gear shift. He looked over at her, enjoying the small smile that played at her full lips, but still wondering what her eyes say that makes her look so sad. He fumbled with the keys a little before coming up with the right one and putting it into the ignition, revving the car a couple times before changing gear and backing out of the drive way.

Katria directed him out onto the main street, and up to the highway. From there, Sean made his way North to some of the better beaches that aren't always filled with tourists. He made a turn into a small neighborhood that was surrounded by a large wrought iron gate. He keyed in the entry code, and cruised slowly through the perfectly manicured lawns before stopping at a two story house that was smaller and more homely than those around it. Sean pulled his Porsche into the driveway and through the garage door.

They both got out; the closing doors the loudest thing Katria could hear. She looked at him as he sauntered to the walk-through door. She followed him, curious as to how he lived. She was met at the door by a large dog, bigger than any she had ever seen. It bounded across the kitchen, and came to a halt directly in front of her, the huge nose lifting up her skirt and pressing into her crotch. What the hell? What is he trying to find? Katria tried to push his nose out from under her skirt when Sean popped out from the hallway. He grinned wide and jogged toward them both calling the dog's name as he did.

"Charlie, no, sit down." The command came out clear and firm from Sean's throat, and Charlie immediately straightened out and sat his rump against the polished wood floor.

"Sorry, Katria. He doesn't often meet new people and when he does, he has to learn everything about them. And since he starts with familiar smells, he must have smelled me, ahem, on you."

"What is he?" she said, still holding her skirt, her eyes taking his immense size into account. "Do I need to be nervous of being mauled?"

"Charlie is a Great Dane mix breed. He needs to work on tact, but no, he won't hurt you." Sean chuckled, "The worst you might get from him is a good licking." He winked, then departed to the hall again. Katria explored further into the house, finding a living room with 2 couches through a very ornate archway, Charlie following her every step. She went into the room and took a seat on the smaller of the two couches, and the dog came up and laid his head on her lap before completely laying his body out on the floor. Katria scratched his ears, trying to remember last night.

She grabbed her coat from its hook, determined to go out for a night on the town, her first night in a new place. She had put on a gorgeous dress that wavered between a cocktail and formal dinner dress, and threw her pea coat over that. She jumped into her little powder blue car and took off down the street, feeling free. She got onto the highway.....

Katria could hear Sean moving around his room and decided to explore a little more. She walked down the hall, the short carpet muffling her footsteps. When she came to the spiral staircase, she went up, feeling the snugness of the railing. She came up in an immense bedroom, facing a large window that looked out onto the street. Sean stood beside it, looking onto a closet. He shoved a couple of hangers aside, his bare arms raised to shoulder height, and his torso ablaze by the sunlight streaming through the window, shadows playing with the hills his abs made. Sean hadn't seen her, so she quickly darted behind him. Katria crept up, and laid her hands on his back, causing him to tense and freeze. Her hands crawled up his spine, and slipped up his neck. He relaxed, and turned around, taking her into his arms, and pulling her against him.

Sean looked deep into her eyes, his own brilliant blue ones sparkling in the sun's rays. His hands wandered down and over her shoulder blades and teased her by pulling on the ends of her hair. She smiled, shiny teeth showing through her lush lips. That's just too tempting, he thought, bending his head down to meet her smile with his. Just as the kiss was about to go deeper, Charlie came bounding in, knocking the both of them to the floor and Katria laughed, a high, trilling sound that sent Sean's pulse racing.

"Oh, we didn't forget about you, boy." Sean said, gruffly rubbing the Great Danes head. Charlie licked his arm and turned to nuzzle Katria's leg, his head coming up again to let his tongue roll out of his mouth in a gaping smile. Sean pushed the dog off and got up, then extended his hand to Katria to help her stand. She took it and held the bottom of her dress so it wouldn't ride up.

"Shall we get going?" he asked, reaching into his closet without looking and pulling out a handsome tropical button up. He slipped it over his head, leaving it buttoned, and led Katria back towards the staircase.

To be Continued

12