CBT Session

Story Info
He loves a good cock-ball-torture session.
900 words
3.79
157.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers

July 12, 2005 Session with Cierra Cynn of Houston

During the exchange of several emails with the beautiful Mistress Cierra Cynn, I wrote her a fantasy session (in 3 parts) -- detailing much of my "sort" of play. (Extreme CBT torture) As you may or not know, I am not a submissive, but rather a masochist. This sometimes does and sometimes does NOT mix with Mistresses. In Mistress Cierra's case, she was willing to give me a try -- willing to relax her strict rules provided my masochism could fill the void. I assured her I would give her 110% effort. Though I told her everything in the fantasy I wrote Her was "do-able," she took it with a large grain of salt -- which is completely understandable -- most slaves fantasize heavily in emails and reality is usually a whole different matter! In my case, she was delightfully surprised -- even given my high stress and nervousness at seeing a new Mistress. A nervousness, I should add, rarely allows me to achieve a partial erection, and can sometimes interfere with my pain limits -- which I should also add in this case did NOT happen!

The first 10 - 15 minutes or so, we talked and got to know one another -- discussing limits, safe words, and making sure we were on the same page before we began. Then, we went up stairs where Mistress Cierra chained me spread eagle, (standing up) with arm and leg restraints (and collar). She then took hold of my balls and gave them a light grip...I smiled...she increase her squeeze...and I continued to smile...she then increased and increased and increased! Then, she added her second hand, at which time, the pain levels spiked through my whole body!!! I was breathing heavily, gasping, but not yet broken -- to which she dug her nails into my balls and twisted them -- sending lighting bolts of pain through my abdomen, into my rib cage, and made me start to jump and grit my teeth. I still held off coding. She then stepped back, laughed and said, "you're going to be a LOT of fun!"

I believe it was at this point I knew I liked this woman -- that she and I were going to really hit it off (so to speak). Mistress Cierra then renewed her grip on my balls and forced me to code -- while I fought her with all my strength. (early on my resistance to breaking is high -- as I get softened up, the strength required to break me drops rapidly). Initially, I was able to hold out until she was using both hands, or using her nails and twisting - which was a blast for Mistress Cierra! Wow what fun! She did this several times in a row until she drew blood -- :::sigh::: I was in heaven!

We then moved on to weights. She had a total of 17.5 pounds in her dungeon and had NEVER had a slave lift 15, so of course I had to do that! She had my balls bound for beating, and added a second 1/2" nylon rope to them. I then tied the weights to that rope. She was amazed....so I added the remaining 2.5 lbs. -- bringing the total to 17.5 lbs. (Okay, I was maybe showing off for her - lol). She was sitting on her thrown and had me walk across the room to her (that is difficult as you may suspect suspending 17.5 pounds between your knees) She felt my balls, made a comment on how good it was to see them lifting so much weight.

After the weights were removed, it was obviously time to move on to punches. Her first few were relatively light for me, so we had to make some position changes so she could put some power behind them. Soon she was pounding them soundly!!! Man was I in heaven! Mistress Cierra was a natural I might add. I took some 10-15 punches in a row -- all very hard! The last three were at her command to "NOT" fold up!! I barely took them...man I love it that she pushed me beyond my limits!

Well....after dropping me some 4 or 5 more times, she returned to squeezes so she could see the difference in ball strength after I'd been "softened" up a bit. She REALLY likes the squeezes! I must admit I love a woman with such a wonderfully strong grip!! She took my balls and really put me through my paces, dropping me to the floor forcing me to code not once but 3 more times!!! The pains where into my shoulders!!

After the final coding, we moved on to some hits from an Iron Stake (a present from me to her) -- those were wonderful!!! I took maybe 10 to 15 hits! She then bound my balls very, very tightly and placed them on her bondage table -- where she took a 2" X 10" rubber dildo and beat the shit out of my balls -- lightly at first, then the final 5 or so hits were truly amazing!!!

As our time of play was ending, she allowed me a single request -- I just HAD to return to her powerful wonderful grip!!! She delighted in making me code several more times -- I was completely in heaven!!!

CBTPete
CBTPete
76 Followers