CD Adventures Truckers Ch. 02a

Story Info
A 'somewhat passable' CD on a road trip with a trucker.
8.2k words
4.59
43.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers

Author's note: The positive response to my first story was great to receive...thanks. Part 2 has two pieces to it...A & B.

Part 2A: Portland to Bakersfield

I turned....

At least four things went through my mind the moment I heard Hank ask me to go along with him.

- One my wife was gone for at least 2 weeks so that was no problem.

- Two, with wireless connection and my laptop I could take my job on the road.

- Three, I had hardly any clothes in my bag that I was carrying. All the clothes in the bag were girl clothes; my boy clothes were in the back seat of my car.

- Four, my ass (oops, my pussy) was on fire and now stinging a bit from Hank's big cock taking my virginity just moments earlier.

Who's Hank you ask...he's the trucker that just asked me, a somewhat passable CD, to go along with him on a 'road trip'.

Spinning around to talk to him while thinking about those four situations, I turned right into him.

"I thought I better escort you to your car, you never know what could happen to a pretty lady like you all alone at night in a truck stop parking lot."

What a gentleman. He not only makes my first real fuck the best I could have ever hoped for. Now he's being the perfect date offering to walk me to my car. It's not love I'm feeling here, but a strong 'like'. Could I have got luckier meeting him?

He must have seen the confusion on my face. He stepped back and put his big hands on my shoulders and looked deeply in my eyes, quietly studying me as I looked up to him. "Baby, you look a little strange, are you okay?" He asked softly.

Feeling his touch again brought my thoughts back to my tingling and also slightly sore pussy. Actually thinking of my ass as my pussy, made my spent cock jump a little. 'Could this night get any better'?

Looking up into Hank's eyes reminded me why I wanted to try this 'public dressing thing' in the first place. My ultimate goal had been to pull off a woman's appearance enough to get a big macho guy like Hank to just smile at me.

But now, not only had I got that smile; I also got the chance to live out a bunch of my CD fantasies. Fantasies I never thought possible; but that were turned into reality because I was lucky enough to hook up with a true bi-sexual like Hank.

"Hank, were you serious?" I asked, staring directly in his deep brown eyes.

"About asking you to join me on my normal run, you bet." He said matter of factly.

"Can we talk about it first before I decide?" I asked.

"Sure, do you want to go back in the bar or what?"

He was dressed in his jeans and a T-shirt. God his arms and chest are huge I thought. I got a little tingle in my pussy again, recounting the vision of his big body on top of me when we were fucking. "If it's okay, can we just go back into your truck?"

As he was helping me into the cab on the passenger side, I felt his hand first on my butt, then trailing down my leg as I got in. Sweet, I thought. I started to get excited all over again. As I settled into the leather seat and looked down at my stocking covered legs and heels, and still feeling the touch of Hank's fingers on my legs, I knew right then I was going to do this.

"Hank, I haven't thought this all through yet, but if I join you there's a few things I think we need to talk about."

"No problem Baby, let's talk, but I gotta be honest, the moment you stop talking I'm going to do my best to get you back in the sleeper." He smiled teasingly.

I couldn't tell if he was serious or not. By this time, what little makeup I had started the evening with was almost gone. My wig probably needed some combing. I'm sure I looked half as pretty as when we first met. But here he was, still making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. This guy was great.

Getting my thoughts together, "Alright let me ask a few questions just so I know what's what, okay?"

"Shoot."

"Hank, if I do this, can you really get me back here in 5 days?"

"Yes."

"Okay," I said slowly, stalling to ask my next question correctly.

"We both know underneath all the wardrobe I'm a guy. During the 5 days, I think it's going to be impossible to be a girl for you the whole time."

"That's no problem, if you haven't suspected by now, I'm kind of all over the board when it comes to sex."

"I figured that." I said with a giggle, remembering the expert blowjob he had just given me, swallowing as well.

I can't believe I just giggled. I guess it's the clothes and being around a bigger and more dominant man that makes a guy like me think and act like a girl.

"I'll need to go home to get a few things for the trip."

"Are you really joining me?" Hank asked, looking at me like a little boy who's dad just said he could have a puppy.

I smiled as big as I could and said, "Only if you promise to treat me like you did earlier tonight for the whole trip." I giggled again when I said this, but on purpose.

"You gotta be kidding me," he flatly stated. "Baby, you'll be lucky to see anything but the sleeper from Portland to Bakersfield."

Then he pulled me to him in his driver's seat and kissed me, his tongue desperately seeking mine. My arms just naturally just went up around his neck. I knew we were going to fuck again.

Some real sexy thoughts ran through my head as we kissed. I let my hand reach down to feel his big hard cock in his jeans. I could tell it was cramped, but for some reason I wanted to tease Hank a little. So I only gently trailed my fingers up and down his shaft. I could hear him moan. Our kisses were getting hotter.

This kissing a guy was real new for me, Hank being my first. It really is something different and more exciting than I thought it would be. Never before have I been kissed by a person who was so 'in charge' and 'in control' of my body and mind when I've kissed. It's nothing like kissing a girl. There have been times in my life when I've kissed aggressive women who were very drunk and horny, and had nothing on their minds but sex. But even those experiences pale in comparison to kissing a very large horny man who wants nothing but to fuck you.

While he's kissing you his hands are all over you. His nice caresses soon change into rough groping. As the kisses get hotter his fingers start twisting your nipples (a personal favorite of mine). Soon he's forcing his hand between your legs, which isn't really necessary because that's where I want them anyway.

My big, black, bisexual Hank, not only gets his hand between my legs, but continues all the way underneath my balls and works a finger beneath my panties and snakes it into my pussy (way cool). And all the time this is happening I'm being kissed by what seems like a 'starving man' foraging for food somewhere in my mouth.

Author Side Note: This kissing thing is so cool you can't really describe it as a writer. My sophomoric writing here is no comparison for the real thing. I can say this, if you're a CD and you have had thoughts and desires to actually kiss a guy while you're dressed, don't sit at home masturbating about it any longer...get out there and go for it.

Back to the truck cab...

Our kisses get more and more intense. Despite the fact that my pussy is still pretty sore from being fucked by Hank earlier, I know I want to do it again. I know Hank wants to fuck me also.

Am I suppose to play the submissive chick here and wait until my man does the asking or am I supposed to let him know verbally that I want to get fucked as bad as him?

This being a girl is a little more difficult than being the regular me. As a guy you just go with the flow, almost always seeming in control of the situation. But I'm real aware that a girl can screw up a relationship by injuring the sexual ego of her guy.

Whoa...did I just think 'relationship'? What the fuck is happening here?

Hank's finger fucking is starting to hurt a little because I don't have enough lube down there. I think to myself, it's time to take charge myself. In the past, Kelli has masturbated many times lying on her bed, dressed, thinking about similar moments just like this one. Sometimes I was the demure woman being taken by her big strong guy; and other times Kelli was a true slut. I decided to try playing the slut role, just a little, to see what kind of reaction I got.

I bit down hard, but not too hard, on Hank's big lower lip and also grabbed his 9" bulging cock as hard as I could through his jeans.

"What the..?"

"Hank, stop for a second please."

He pulled back a little, and in doing so pulled his finger from my pussy.

"No you don't big guy, put that finger back." I said sternly.

As his finger slid back into me, I kissed him on the lips softly to let him know he'd done nothing wrong.

"Hank if I'm going on this trip, you need to understand a couple of things about me. First, I told you before you don't have to treat me like some namby-pamby girlfriend. I want you to always think of me as your sure-thing fuck. When you get horny and want to fuck then just take me, got it?"

"Got it." He answered slowly.

"Second if I don't please you for some reason, then just pull me over your knees and spank me silly 'til I get it right."

"Really," he said a little sheepishly.

"Yes really," I said directly so he knew I was serious. "I've never had the chance you're giving me to live out my fantasy to actually be a trucker's woman. You'd ruin it for me if you treated me any different."

"I think I understand, but you need to know something about me."

"Okay..."

"I always treat my lovers with respect. But I can play your game and act 'the big tough trucker' if you want. I just want you to know it's not really me, but me trying to make it better for you. One thing's for sure though, there will be times when I'm going to step out of this role you've concocted for me. And when I do, I want to get what I was hoping for when I asked you to go along with me."

"What were you hoping for, Hank?" I asked curiously, never thinking there could be more than sex he might want.

"I could tell the moment I saw you and also after our first few kisses you had a real passion inside you to play the girl for a guy like me. Actually it's got me hot, thinking I was the one to unleash it. I also know you're not the perfect-passable girl like some of the other girls I've played with."

That stung a little, but I didn't want to interrupt Hank, he seemed on a roll here.

"My hope is that over the next 5 days I get to experience all the passion you got stored up inside you. But more than that, I'm always intrigued with guys that are bold enough to live out their fantasies to be girls. It takes a lot of guts to not be the most perfect and walk into a public situation."

"What's your point Hank?"

"Kelli, most of the time I only play with TS's for a short time, never more than a few hours This is tough to say, and I don't want to scare you off, but I always thought my next long-term relationship would be with a girl like you. Who knows what can happen after 5 days together?"

Well I didn't see that coming. It was the first time he used my name so I knew he was being sincere. I couldn't believe it though. Only a few hours ago I was just hoping to get some guy to smile at me; now it seems all it would take would be a few drinks and a trip across the Nevada State Line and I could become a bride.

I kissed Hank as nice as I could on the cheek. "Hank, I'm married, no I take that back, I'm happily married."

"Oh." He said surprised and a little disappointed.

"Yea sorry; maybe it's better if I just head on home."

I could see Hank's mind was working overtime after I laid my marriage status on him. "Kelli, I believe things happen for a reason..." He started.

"...what if I promise to play the 'big tough trucker' for you for the next 5 days? And in return you promise that during the trip you open up to me about why you're doing what you're doing.

"Maybe the reason we met tonight is so I can learn from you. Learn and understand what you're about; which might help me if and when I ever meet the 'TS of my dreams' down the road sometime."

I just looked at him and realized I had a real sensitive guy here. A guy that was willing to help make my fantasies a reality. And all he wanted in return was to learn what was locked in my CD head. I felt that was the least I could do.

Without too much thought I answered, "Yes." And then I kissed him real hard to let him know I thought his idea was going to be good for both of us.

His return kiss was nice, but I could tell this serious conversation had definitely killed our mood. Crap!

I could tell he felt it too.

Then he looked at me with a funny smile on his face, "Baby, would you reach back in the sleeper and get my hat for me?"

A strange request; but I guess now that we had decided the trip was on, this seemed like as good a time as any to prove I'd do whatever my man told me to do. So I started crawling back between the seats and in an instant Hank shoved his meaty arm on the back of my neck and forced my face into the mattress.

He was holding me down with one arm forcefully; and then I felt him lift my skirt and pull down my panties.

'Oh shit I thought'

"Baby, I want you to know that you are never to bite my lip again."

SMACK..."ouch"

SMACK..."owee"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK..."ow, ow, ow"

My cries of protest were muffled in the mattress. I don't think Hank held back, his spanking really hurt. After about 15 spanks I felt them. And I couldn't believe it.

Tears were running down my cheeks. Real ones. My man was giving me a spanking for something I probably deserved. And not only were there tears, but I was also excited. My cock was rock hard.

Here I was, not just play-acting the submissive girl to a guy, I really was one. A dominant and much bigger guy than me had chosen a spanking to arouse our passion again. But more important than that, he was making sure I knew my place in our new relationship. And despite the pain and the girly-tears the spankings produced, I was more excited than I had ever been before; knowing I was actually living out my dream to be a trucker's woman.

The spankings finally stopped, and I was still crying a little. Hank lifted his arm from my neck. I looked over my shoulder. Shit, he was taking his jeans down and I could see his cock was huge, almost angry looking. The look in Hank's face was not so much rage, but a ferocity that told me he was not play-acting the 'big tough trucker'. The spankings had got him as hot as they had got me. The look in his eyes told me there was nothing I could do to stop what was going to happen next.

I quickly looked in the sleeper and found the tube of lube. I sort of tossed it back over my shoulder and pleaded, "Please honey?"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"Ouch."

"Nice ass Nice red ass you got there baby, perfect for fucking."

That's when it hit me. This was not going to be the nice pussy-fuck Hank had shown me before. This was gong to be a hard ass-pounding that a man gives his naughty bitch when he wants to show her who's boss.

A little scared, I reached up and grabbed a hold of the sheets and put my face in the mattress. The phrase 'be careful what you wish for' was running though my head.

I felt a lubed finger being shoved hard in my ass hole; thank you Lord. But there was no tenderness to it. It wasn't the slow gentle probing he had done earlier when he took my virginity. His pants were just dropped down to his thighs. I could feel the rough material against the back of my own thighs as he moved up to his target.

He pulled his finger out and I thought he might add one or two more fingers to stretch me out to accommodate him, but I somehow knew that wasn't going to happen. That would have lessened my pain. And causing me some pain was part of his plan and our game.

"Ow, ow, ow, SHIT!!!"

"That's right baby, that's the man cock you feel that's going to be fucking you for the next 5 days."

He pushed hard and bottomed out in seconds. It surprised me, there wasn't as much pain as I thought. I mean there was pain, but not like a killer-pain. Most of the pain centered around my opening.

He was pumping me hard. I could feel his big balls slapping my balls. His breathing became labored. Receiving his pounding was almost an out-of-body experience for me. The entrance pain somehow eventually subsided to just an ache, but the feeling deep inside my bowels went from an achy weirdness to extreme pressure and then finally to a wonderful feeling of fullness with each added push.

Hank is a big guy and his hard fucking soon had his big heavy body squashing me against the mattress. My now somewhat hard cock was being rubbed raw against the bed sheet. His whole weight was on me. Never had I felt so little and submissive before.

The pounding just kept on and on. I could feel the tears now streaming down my face. I was starting to get the same thoughts that many women must get when they're in the same situation; when is he gonna cum so this can end?

He was really breathing hard now and grunting. And it came to me in an instant.

I started begging forgiveness, "Honey, I'm so sorry for biting your lip. Please, please, I promise I'll never do it again. Please let me make it up to you."

That's all it took. He slowly came out of his 'tough guy' role and started kissing my ear. Thankfully, the pounding of my ass stopped also.

Luckily, before my ass became mush, I figured out Hank was too sensitive to rape a person's ass and have an orgasm doing it.

"Oh honey..."

Where did this 'honey thing' come from? I never call my wife honey. I think Hank liked it though, so I laid it on thick.

"Oh honey, if you get off me, I know I can make it up to you."

He pulled out of me and pushed on his arms to give me some room. I turned over; oh was my ass going to be sore tomorrow.

I pulled him down to me and we started kissing again. He could tell I had been crying.

"Oh Baby, I'm sorry for hurting you..."

"Hank stop, please don't blow it. It was perfect." And then we started kissing again. The same kind of kisses that now instantly gets me hard.

"Honey, let me thank you for the spankings." I teased.

He seemed confused. I pulled him in the sleeper. His beautiful 9" cock was still rock hard. God, I can't believe that whole thing was just inside me. I laid him on his back and admired the beauty of his cock...long and smooth and as thick as my wrist. He has a mushroom head that has a flange that has to extend at least a half-inch from his cock.

I laid completely down flat, my own cock rubbing on the scratchy bed sheet. Then I put my whole mouth around the mushroom and used my tongue to bath the head. I could taste my ass.

I don't have a pierced tongue but I pretended I did and flicked the part right underneath the head where the flange connects. I love when my wife pays attention to this part, so I focused on it until I felt Hank push down on my head.

After all that fucking it only took me a few moments to get Hank on the verge of coming. He kept saying, 'that's it baby...just like that...just like that'...

This was going to be a first for me. My first blowjob on a guy, and the first time I was going to taste a guy's cum that wasn't mine.

Yea, I admit it, I've tasted my own cum before, lots of times really. There have been many times when a girlfriend, and later my wife, gave me a blowjob and then kissed me. Also there've been a few times I've gone down on my wife after I came and I could taste the residual.

But the most recent times have been when I was dressed as Kelli. I'd be lying on my bed after I came to one fantasy or another. My cum pooling on my stomach. It's become a habit now that I try to collect as much as I can on my fingers and then lick my fingers clean. I always close my eyes when I do it, imagining I'm licking up some guy's cum. But this was going to be my first time ever with another guy. Way cool.

yumacd
yumacd
149 Followers