CD Bowling Trip

Story Info
Max becomes Maxine during forceful treatment.
1.8k words
4.37
36.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers

I am having such fun with the Quinn story. This one came to me and I had to get it written. I did this one fast and it flew onto the page. It is a stand alone story and will not be part of a larger series. I did check it over but I am sure I will miss a few things. I hope none of it is too noticeable and you are able to enjoy this tale. It could have gone into the reluctance/non-consent section as well, so heads up. There is some forceful action.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am a cross dresser, never married and bisexual. Most of the guys I hang out with have no idea. We play golf, hit the bar, go bowling and cook out. The wives think of me as the eligible bachelor that they want to hook up.

"I know this really fun lady in my accounting department at work that you would just love, Max," Michaela, my cousin would say.

Or, "Brenda, down at the end of the block is single. Max, you should invite her down for the barbecue and you can see if you hit it off," Steve's wife Cindy has said.

I would be a catch if it wasn't for my secret and my desire for a less than normal sex life. I would be hard pressed to find a lady or a man that would be willing to overlook my desire to sleep around. I do work hard and make a decent living. My partner would not need to work, but I would prefer they did to keep some independence.

None of my close friends have any idea I do hook up with guys and occasional girls. I am total top when in my regular everyday attire, but I am a bottom when dressed in my CD clothes. I like being the man and taking a guy's ass and making him squirt his load into the sheets while I empty my spunk into his ass. The girls I enjoy, love the no strings attached approach to my sex life. With them, I usually am a regular guy, but I have dressed for a few select ladies and we had limitless fun. Her using my cock as her personal fuck toy or even pegging me from time to time.

I am 28 years old. I am 5'11 and keep my body mostly hairless except for a very short cropped head of hair. I keep it short because I like to wear wigs and they are easier if my hair isn't getting in the way. I am trim 179 pounds,. Obviously that makes me slender. With all the outside activities I enjoy, I am nicely tanned and keep myself in nice physical shape. My hair is a sandy blond color and my eyes are a light blue shade. I am very Nordic looking. As a lady, I like to wear sundresses and most of the in style outfits, leggings camisole tops, boots, skinny jeans and sexy thongs. My wigs are varied from wavy and red, to shorter and black. I have several in many different styles.

My favorite fun, is having a sexy guy over while I am dressed and a cute lady and having him take in any room, but the bedroom as I move about my house for him. I like a man taking me in the kitchen while I cook or in the bathroom while I get ready for him. Once we make it to the bedroom, it is so much fun that the earlier play seems like a mere warm up.

I love when they pull my hair away from my neck and press me into the counter while I'm cooking.

"Maxine, I need to get my cock in you now," the man groans to me. He then lifts up my skirt and fucks me standing right there.

Or when I'm finishing my make up for a night out, the man I'm with will come in and turn me around. He can set me on the edge of the bathroom counter. He pulls my leggings and panties off and fucks slow and deep with my legs over his powerful shoulders. I shiver remembering times like this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My story involves a night just a few weeks ago. My core group of friends had a bowling competition and it went like this:

The guys and I got to the hotel and had our own, albeit, adjoining rooms. Since I had my own room, I figured I would bring something sexy to sleep in. I threw a cute silk nightgown and thong panties into my duffle. I put the duffle on the luggage stand in my room and pulled my bag of hygiene stuff out. Toothbrush, cologne, razor and stuff like that, which I put in the bathroom on the counter.

I didn't think to close the bag when I was getting ready. I put on my slacks, but with a cute lacey boyshort panty under them, and my team's bowling polo shirt.

Joe, my buddy married to Michaela, came in through the adjoining door while I was shaving.

"Max, "he called, "You about ready?"

I answered, "Just about. Have a seat on the bed and I'll walk down with you."

He was out in the room sitting on the bed. We chatted a few minutes and I heard him walking around the room. I didn't even think he would look in my bag. I splashed on some cologne. We met up with the other guys in the lobby . Soon, we got to the bowling alley and played our games. The guys were talking and snickering about something and seemed to be in fine spirits. We bowled some good games, so my mood was high and feeling great. The beers flowed and the energy in the place was fun.

We didn't win the whole tournament, 5th place, but we had a great time. When we got back to our hotel, we all ended up in my room as if by design. Then, I realized Joe had suggested it. We are all liquored up and feeling no pain. Joe then dropped the bomb.

So Mitch, "Joe said, "When are you going to be putting this on tonight?"

He reached into my duffle bag and snagged the silky little nightgown, pulling it out of my bag.

I laughed, "That's Alicia's. It must have been in there from the last time I used the bag. We went to a B&b in March and I just forgot it was in there."

They can tell I'm lying.

"Is that it?" Kevin asks, "Then what about those lacey panties you got on right now?"

Busted.

Pretty soon they were pressing me to see the panties. I reluctantly pulled down and my pants and stood there blushing as they looked at me in panties.

"Here, put this on," Joe said, tossing me the nightgown.

I slipped it on and pulled off all my other clothes. I noticed, Sam was the first with a hard on. The other three point it out.

Joe stated, "You should take care of that for him Max, or is it Maxine?"

"Maxine," I said in a meek voice.

"Mmm, Maxine. Sam has a nice cock ready for you.," Steve laughed.

They were hooting and hollering in merriment, like it was only good fun, but I could see the lust in there expressions and the erections tenting in there slacks. Pretty soon they were roughly pushing me on my knees in front of Sam as he pulled his cock out and slapped it on my face.

Sam looked down at me, "C'mon, Maxine. Take that cock." He smacked my face a couple more times with it.

I quickly swooped down to suck him into my hungry mouth. The slurping of his meat is barely audible amid the shouts of the other three men. They watch me suck off my bowling buddy like a slutty little whore. I felt so exposed like this. I was not dressed completely as a girl. I didn't have any make up or a wig and I felt like a guy. I like being a top when I'm like this. The other three pull off their pants as they stood there watching the action. Kevin lifted me up so I was bent over at the waist as I continued sucking Sam. .

Sam tool was thick and rock hard. He cupped the back of my head as he slid his cock back and forth through my sucking hole. Sam grunted when he blew his thick load into my mouth and I swallowed it down. It had a beer funk to it, but by now, I was past caring. I just wanted to get it over with, so they could stop. Kevin went into the bathroom and back in with the complimentary lotion and squirted it on my butt. He rubbed some on his own shaft and pushed me some I was bent over the bed.

I tried to tell them this is going too far, but mob mentality had taken over and they were intent on fucking my ass. Kevin speared me roughly and deeply taking me. I cried out in pain from the sudden, filling intrusion. I like anal, but this was a brutal conquering off my ass. He fucked me hard and I began moaning in pleasure despite his rough treatment. The other guys were watching enraptured while they stroke their erections.

Kevin soon erupted in my butt, he thrusts only a few more pumps before leaving my ass. Joe replaced him quickly and thus began the merri-go-round of anal. They used me for their own enjoyment and would leave me for the next. Stroking their cocks keeping themselves ready for the next turn which were lasting longer than their turn before. I was up and the bed now, head on a pillow my ass in the air for use. I was moaning uncontrollably. I had never been used so forcefully and I could not help enjoying the hard dicks pummeling my backside.

The were calling me all kinds of filthy whorish names and smacking my upturned butt. These married men, that I have called friend for years, were now enjoying my body in ways I never expected from them. Despite this forceful action, my own cock was hard and I had cum against the bed more than once.

I realized, I enjoyed being their little slut and hoped this began a new chapter in our lives.

They left me a sweaty cum covered mess on the bed. I drifted off into a blissful sleep. My ass was sore and even slightly bruised, but I had enjoyed these men and the rough treatment of my body just the same. They scooped up their clothes and went back to their own rooms to sleep the last couple hours before check out.

Joe kissed my cheek, and whispered, " I hope Maxine becomes a more permanent fixture in our group getaways."

I could guarantee she would.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers