CD Fun at the Truckstop

Story Info
CD with Truckers.
1.6k words
4.54
32.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Went to a truck stop last Saturday night around eleven. Had met up with few other CD's earlier in the evening for socializing and no sex, so I was very horny. Dressing like a classy slut and going out in public is so erotic and always makes me very horny. Was wearing my mid-thigh sexy short floral dress, black lace thigh highs, 3 inch open-toed heels, long brunette wig, pink nails, pink lipstick, etc.

Pulled over in front of a line of parked big rigs (about a dozen) got out, slowly walked around my truck and bent over looking at my back tire like I needed assistance. Gave a nice view to whoever was watching of my smooth white ass and sexy black panties with pink trim as the short dress rode up my thighs. The panties exposed a little more than half of both cheeks.

After a few minutes of anticipation, a nice older (63 yo, 6'2") black guy (Ted) asked me from his truck if I needed help. He came out and we talked and laughed a bit. He never commented on my voice and just went with the moment. I then thanked him and asked if I could help him for helping me.

We walked over to his truck and crawled into his sleeping quarters. Pulled up my dress on all fours and gave him a more intimate show of my nice ass covered in sexy panties. Wiggled and gyrated a little more as he eased his big hands gently onto my cheeks and rubbed and squeezed. I then turned around as he was on his knees, rubbed the front of his pants with my right hand and my left hand caressed his face.

I could feel a snake growing inside so I slowly unzipped his pants, reached inside and put my hand on his semi hard meat. It felt big and that made me lose any inhibition. My heart was racing as our lips met and we kissed tenderly at first, then our tongues danced and it became more passionate. At the same time I squeezed his shaft, then released, squeezed then released for a few minutes.

His arms were around me as we continued our lip embrace. My left arm was around him and I unbuttoned his pants with my right and then pulled them down to his knees. I then swung both arms around him while his big cock was pressed up against my dress. I could feel his cock heat on my stomach through the material. I then pulled my body back while still kissing to tease his cock a little by letting it flop in the air as if I would not touch it. I then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off over his rather big shoulders and toned arms.

I broke our liplock and started kissing his neck and chest, working my way down to his cock. I felt it hit my chin as I was kissing his stomach. At this time, I had only felt it and had not seen it. As I lowered my head some more, my eyes caught a glimpse. My lucky night. It was uncut (my favorite) and probably 9", if not more and fairly thick. Stiff as steel too! I lowered my lips over his foreskin and slowly began sucking his big, uncut cock.

He let out a moan and couldn't believe it was happening. I looked up at him and told him that I love pleasuring strong black men. I then stripped down to my sexy teddy lingerie, black stockings, pretty panties and kept the heels on.

I finally made my way back down to tease his now throbbing 9" with my mouth and tongue. I nibbled at his foreskin and my tongue rolled it back exposing his mushroom head. My throat opened up and I bobbed up and down on it. He reached into my panties and began massaging my spasming pussy hole with his big fingers. I moaned and sucked him passionately as he worked some cherry lube into my hole and stuck in one and then two fingers. I was loose and my cunt contracted and opened as his fingers went deep.

Then his CB was calling him and another trucker who had probably seen us talking outside asked him if he could join in. As I continued sucking, I nodded yes. Not thirty seconds later another guy entered the cab and started watching. I heard him say "Wow". I smiled with my mouth full of black cock. He was a white guy (Mark) about 45, 5'8" with some body art.

He began massaging my fat nipples under my teddy. I reached into my purse and pulled out my nipple clamps while continuing nursing Ted's cock. Mark pulled down the teddy and clamped them on. A pulse on pain and pleasure filled me as I moaned louder and sucked Ted harder. Mark then got naked within a minute and pulled down my panties and began rubbing my ass cheeks as Ted continued fingering me.

With my mouth full I asked Ted if he would please fuck me. He pulled out of my throat and we rearranged on his sleeper bed. I put a rubber on Ted's throbbing cock as he laid on his back. By this time Mark's 7" fat cock was fully erect and bouncing up and down.

I squatted over Ted's 9" cock and slowly impaled my tight cunt on his hot cock with my panties around my ankles. He just laid there stretching my hole open as I sank balls deep and I let out a soft moan of pleasure as I was mounted reverse cowgirl. Mark then filled my mouth with his cock. Ted grabbed my hips, slowly lifted me up to the head of his cock, then forcefully pulled me back down. I began sucking Mark and we got a rhythm going. Mark tugged the chain of my nipple clamps as I sucked him.

As I was getting slowly fucked, the CB came on again. Mark answered in panting rhythm and asked me if another guy could come in. Again, I nodded yes.

I was so horny, I wanted as much cock as I could get. A minute later, Ted's buddy Fred enters the cab. He was another black guy (55, 6') muscular with an 8" cock. He watched from the driver seat. By this time, Mark was standing over me with his cock buried in my throat while Ted had my legs at the inside of the knees pulling them back. This exposed my pussy to Fred as he could get a great view of Ted's large cock sliding in and out.

Fred said " Damn, she/he is one hot bitch.'" I muffled a thank you and we all laughed a little. It was more of a tension release for them with a CD I suppose.

Mark said he was coming and to open wide. As a talented cocksucker, I prefer sucking to completion, but he wanted to stroke himself off in my mouth. That was ok. He stroked about three seconds and let the hot cum fly. The first shot blasted the back on my throat and then he stuck it back in my mouth so I could finish milking his cock. Ted had stopped fucking me while I took Mark's load so his entire cock 9"+ was planted up inside my pussy just resting with only his balls exposed.

After Mark's cock went limp in my mouth, Fred moved in, removed the nipple clamps and began sucking my aching nipples. It felt so good and then Ted pushed me into doggy, and Fred's 8" black cock was in my mouth. Ted has been slowly fucking me with his steel rod, but in doggy he really picked up the pace and began fucking me with faster and faster strokes, while his balls were smacking my ass. Fred had meanwhile re-clamped my sore nipples, but it felt so good.

He was saying, "take it bitch, feel my big cock inside you?"

I muffled, "please keep fucking me, I love your big black cock". Then I continued moaning as Fred's cock was almost all down my throat. Ted was ready to blow, pulled out and moved me in position to suck his load out. I hungrily wrapped my lips around his veiny cock and I felt it grow bigger as the jets of hot cum began filling my mouth. He had such a big load and I savored before swallowing.

Fred had meanwhile put on a rubber and was behind me. He stuck the fat head in and my pussy spasmed. With one thrust his thick cock was up inside me. He had a more forceful, powerful fucking style that made me moan loud. Fred kept twisting the nipple clamps as I was getting pounded hard. He pulled me back to sit on him, twist around to face him with his cock in me the whole time.

He kissed my lips and we tongued each other passionately as I slammed down on his cock. He thrusted upwards at the same time. When he was ready, he pushed me on my back, pulled off the rubber and spewed wads of hot cum across my face. Then he took his cock and wiped it around before sticking it in my mouth again.

I laid there in ecstasy spread eagle and used like a cum slut. Mark and Fred left the cab. Ted came in the back and gave me a wash cloth and mouthwash to clean up a bit. He was such a friendly, fun guy. We laid and kissed some more. I felt his cock pressed against my naked stomach. Was it getting hard again?...

That is another story.