Cecilia

Story Info
The nun who married a king (a kinky fantasy).
6.8k words
4.03
44.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note theses characters were introduced in "The Miller's Daughter" so you might want to read that first!)

*

The 18-year-old nun-in-training, Cecilia, had passed out from the exhaustion of having all three of her orifices thoroughly fucked for three days straight by a team of satyrs with cocks the length and girth of tree-trucks, and thus did not see the Devil and Maria disappear into a cloud of red smoke. Nor did she see the now-dick-less satyrs run in terror of the hot, buxom Devil's appetite. She was tied up naked in the corner of the dungeon, a mixture of cum and pussy juice dribbling down her legs and chin, thrusting her hips wildly, dreaming of more hot sex with satyrs. She did not wake until an hour later, when the guards returned to the dungeon to check on and have their way with the prisoners, and finding Cecilia quite alone and unused, decided to each take a turn with her gaping, cum-filled orifices.

Cecilia awoke to find a guard occupying each of her tender holes. She was a little disappointed that they weren't as well equipped as the satyrs, but she wasn't the sort to let a good cock go to waste, and she moaned and writhed as the guards continued to thrust in and out of her. The one in her mouth came, spilling his hot load down her throat, nearly making her choke, and she licked her lips eagerly, hungry for more, her brown curls tickling the sides of her throat as she continued to swallow. The tender nipples on her breasts were as hard as little pebbles.

"Damn, you like cum," the guard grunted, pumping his cock with his fist to bring it back to hardness. "You just wait a little longer, and I'll have another big mouthful for you."

"No need," exclaimed the guard in her ass, pulling his cock out and plunging it down her throat. His penis spasmed, and he too shot his load down Cecilia's gullet.

"More!" Cecilia squealed. The guards laughed. The third guard pulled his cock from her pussy and sprayed his cum all over her body. Cecilia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch as much of the cum as possible as it landed in great globs on her cheeks and breasts. The guard that had just ejaculated found this so erotic that he nearly came again, and for a moment he considered putting his cock back inside the nun-in-training for another round with her lovely pussy. But she was so hot and covered in juices and cum that the guard couldn't resist a taste of her pussy, and so he knelt down on his knees and began lapping at Cecilia's cum-filled hole. He stuck his tongue deep inside the nun, using it as a spoon to get as much of the seed as possible into his mouth, loving the taste of the cocktail.

"Shit, that's hot!" the second guard exclaimed, stroking himself. He got behind the nun-in-training and positioned his cock at the entrance to her anus.

The third guard rose from between Cecilia's legs and kissed her on the lips, pushing the mixture of cum and pussy into the young woman's mouth. Cecilia gasped as she tasted herself on the guard's mouth, juices running freely down her legs and onto the dungeon floor. Cecilia moaned as the second guard slipped into her well-used ass.

The first guard slipped back into her mouth and the third into her pussy, and all three pumped away, filling Cecilia entirely and making her gasp and moan around the cock that thrust in and out of her mouth. This continued for a couple more hours, each guard ejaculating two or three more times, before more satyrs were called down to the dungeon from the orgy. One of them was leading a handsome centaur, with long black hair and olive-colored skin, his enormous genitals swaying under him as he walked. At this sight, Cecilia trembled in awe and desire, never having experienced a cock so humongous.

"You are in luck, fair maiden," spoke the centaur. "For I, Pharaoh, am the most handsome and well-endowed of my kind. I am looking forward to partaking of your delights, for I had not such pleasure since that time I got drunk at a wedding and had my way with all the guests, male and female alike." Having said this, he positioned himself so that his humongous cock brushed against Cecilia's face. Two satyrs immediately seized her and thrust their sizeable members into her pussy and ass, causing her to gasp and open her mouth.

But the head of Pharaoh's cock was so wide that only the very tip managed to pass Cecilia's lips. Try as she might, she could not get her mouth open wide enough to admit more. Frustrated and desperate, she began to lick the head of the humongous member, which was so big that her entire tongue could slide into the slit. The cock tasted a little funny, like Pharaoh hadn't bothered to wash it for a while, but Cecilia put it in her mouth as best she could and sucked it hungrily, completely overwhelmed by its size and girth. The satyrs pounded away in her ass and pussy, making Cecilia gasp and squirm around Pharaoh's massive member. The centaur's testicles twitched and his cock swelled even larger, nearly taking the young nun's head off, as he spasmed in orgasm. He thrust into her mouth just once in the throes of climax, his cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin, soaking her breasts and stomach.

The satyrs in her pussy and ass were so excited by the sight of centaur sperm on the nun's body that they both quickly climaxed, filling Cecilia's orifices with cum, which ran down her legs with along with her juices. Cecilia moaned and writhed, completely enthralled with the sensation of being filled with cum.

"I could keep this up forever," the nun moaned, as one of the guards licked the cum from her pussy. The fire in her loins was tremendous and her pussy and ass were slightly raw from being so thoroughly fucked, but everyone in the dungeon knew that Cecilia spoke the truth. Pharaoh positioned his massive cock at the entrance of her pussy. It was so large that it barely fit between the nun's legs, and the fire in Cecilia's loins grew stronger with the anticipation of being fucked by such a truly monstrous member.

The satyrs pumped their cocks back to hardness with their fists as the guards made use of Cecilia's mouth and ass. The nun sucked frantically at the cock in her mouth, taking in the whole thing, including the balls, in her eagerness to possess it. Her ass literally sucked in the other guard's cock, grasping at it and pulling it into her quicker than the guard could thrust it. Cecilia moaned happily as the two guards pleasured themselves inside her.

She thought that she was going to die of pleasure when Pharaoh's cock pushed its way into her sopping wet hole. She climaxed with each thrust of the humongous member, almost passing out as each successive wave coursed through her body, the two guards in her ass and mouth hardly registering compared with the pulsing of the massive cock in her vagina.

Cecilia's ass was even tighter than usual, with her pussy so completely stuffed, and the guard who was pleasuring himself in it quickly came, adding his load to the copious amounts of cum that already filled the nun's ass. He was quickly replaced by a satyr with a much more remarkable member, and Cecilia gasped as the new and larger cock penetrated her well-used ass. She sucked frantically on the cock in her mouth, trying to comfort herself as the two supernaturally large tools pounded in and out of her most sensitive orifices. The guard whose cock she so desperately sucked at couldn't take it for very long, and he too climaxed, shooting his hot load down Cecilia's throat. He too pulled away and was replaced by a more substantial satyr cock.

As the nun felt her mouth curl around the plump and juicy appendage, she let out a whimper, like a small child overwhelmed by a world too large and frightening for it, but the waves of pleasure continued to course through her as the three massive cocks ravished her far too willing body.

The nun was so damp that, tight though her pussy was to him, the centaur slid in and out quickly and easily, and it was some time before he climaxed. Cecilia thought that she would explode as Pharaoh's cum shot into her body, filling her so completely that her stomach expanded with the pressure, and even then some of the load dripped down her legs, mingled with her own juices and the cum of the guards and satyrs. Cecilia writhed and spasmed as Pharaoh continued to pulse in orgasm. The satyrs in her ass and mouth were carried over the edge into climax by her contortions, and they too shot their loads into her, almost causing the nun to choke as she was completely overwhelmed with all this hot cum.

Pharaoh smiled as he pulled his massive member free of the nun's pussy. "Just one more hole left," he said, his cock swelling in anticipation.

Cecilia gasped. She didn't think that a cock the size of Pharaoh's would even fit in her ass. It sounded painful even if it did, making her loins ache with longing as she thought of how full it would make her feel. One of the satyrs laughed, pumping his cock with his fist to bring it back to hardness for yet another round. All three guards had evil little smiles on their faces as they stared at Pharaoh's massive cock and Cecilia's cute cum-covered pussy. The youngest and horniest of the guards climaxed at the thought, his cum landing on the floor of the dungeon. He looked at the other men in embarrassment.

"Why don't you bend over and lick that cum up while I mount you?" Pharaoh said, staring at the load of hot cum on the floor and getting even harder. "A little slut like you ought to really enjoy being fucked in the ass with the taste of cum in her mouth."

Cecilia moaned in agreement, and whimpering softly with longing, got down on her hands and knees and crawled to the feet of the youngest guard, her butt swaying temptingly from side to side as she moved. The sight of Cecilia approaching was enough to make the youngest guard come again. The satyrs laughed, stroking their massive members. Cecilia bent her head down and began lapping at the cum like a kitten lapping milk from a saucer. The guard next to her came, adding his fresh load to the hot cum in front of the hungry nun.

Pharaoh stepped forward and positioned himself in front of Cecilia's ass, getting ready to enter. A nearby satyr spread Cecilia's butt cheeks apart so the centaur could better find the nun's opening.

"This is so hot," the third guard groaned, exploding in orgasm and squeezing the last of his cum onto the floor in front of Cecilia.

The nun continued to lap at the hot seed on the dungeon floor. Suddenly, with a burst of fire, the centaur's cock found its way into the nun's cute little bottom. Cecilia cried out and the pressure of the penetration sent her forward, face-first into the pool of cum. Pharaoh began pumping in and out of the girl's ass at an alarming rate, pressing Cecilia's face into the puddle of cum over and over again. The nun whimpered and moaned as she was impaled by the immense member that ruthlessly pounded her well-used rectum.

The satyrs found this sight so appealing that they all came at once, spilling copious amounts of seed on the naughty little nun. Cecilia enjoyed the warmth of the cum on the skin of her back. She felt it pool between her shoulder blades and drip off the sides of her body, little droplets making their way under her and onto her stomach. The fire in her ass was intense, totally different than in her pussy. She felt a lot fuller, fuller than she ever imagined possible. The waves of pleasure that coursed through her were uncomfortable, but even more powerful and fulfilling than before. She blacked out just a little with every trust, her face pressing into the pool of the guards' cum. It felt like an eternity of pain and pleasure before the centaur came, filling her ass with so much cum that it could feed her for a week. As the centaur pulled himself free of the nun's thoroughly fucked ass, the feeling was so intense that Cecilia passed out, her body overwhelmed with pleasure and exhaustion.

When she woke up, Cecilia found herself laying in a King-sized bed, her pussy still damp and full of cum, and her asshole tender and sore from her recent pounding. The room was large, gilded and incredibly sensual. Cupids with subtle curls hung on the corners of the walls, their cheeks all puffed up, as though they were about to give some lucky satyr the blowjob of his life. Stone statues of guards, with somewhat larger than life-size erect cocks, stood along the walls. Cecilia was so distracted by the beautiful decorations that it took her a while to notice that she was not alone. The Queen Mother was sitting in the corner by the fire, wearing a thin silk gown that accented her slender waist and supple breasts. She had her legs spread wide apart, and her pussy was leaving a puddle on the beautifully embroidered satin chair that supported her. She wielded a large golden dildo, which she thrust hungrily in and out of her dripping wet hole, her eyes rolling over into the back of her head with intense fulfillment.

Cecilia gasped in pleasure as she watched the large toy disappear and reappear out of the Queen's hot hole. The older woman looked at Cecilia, her lips spreading into a sensuous smile. She dropped her toy and mounted the bed, climbing on top of the young woman and giving her a very deep and passionate kiss with a little more tongue than frankly necessary. The nun moaned into the Queen's mouth. She slid her hands up the Queen's skirt and ran her fingers along her slit. And the older woman traced her way down the nun's collar bone and onto her left breast, cupping it slightly and then pinching the nipple, Cecilia inserted a finger into the Queen's damp hole. She added another and another, making her partner squirm in pleasure. The older woman pushed the nun onto her and began lapping at her cum-filled pussy, her tongue reaching out and spooning the seed out of Cecilia's tender hole. The nun positioned herself so that her head was between the Queen's legs, the Queen's big juicy clit hanging an inch in front of her nose. Slowly, she snaked her tongue into the woman's sweet, damp hole. They continued this way for a day and a night, soiling the rich sheets with their juices, writhing against each other in continual climax. When they got hungry, the queen rang a bell, and they dined on the fanciest foods the castle had to offer: raw oysters with a tangy lemon sauce and fillet mignon with scallions, feeding each other with their forks and spoons.

Cecilia had greatly admired the Queen Mother, ever since she first saw the elegant woman at mass twelve years ago. The time they had together was just what she needed to recover from the stress of being fucked so hard my so many huge cocks. The young nun often lay at night dreaming with lust of the feel of the Queens silky hands on her tender body, the wonderful warm caresses that she had missed from her mother. Her time with the queen was years of longing dreams come true.

But when the sun set on what would be the couple's second night together, the Queen Mother got out of bed stark naked and began pacing the bed chamber. She donned a velvet robe that barely covered her pussy, and for a couple of minutes Cecilia just stared at her open-mouthed, remembering the lovely taste of older woman's crotch and drooling slightly, not even imagining that something could be the matter. But as time passed and the Queen did not return to bed, it became too much for the young woman, and she climbed out of bed herself and knelt down to lick the Queen's sweet velvety pussy. But as her talented tongue began to slither into the Queen's juicy hole, the older woman pushed her head away gently but decisively, and continued her pacing. She walked quickly back and forth across the gilded room, her glistening pussy appearing and disappearing elusively beneath her purple robe.

"What's wrong?" Cecilia asked, thrusting three fingers into her own pussy, spreading them far apart and pushing them in and out quickly. "Tell me what's troubling you so that I might help!" The nun twitched and convulsed as another orgasm coursed its way through her tiny body, making her feel warm and loved, but she knew it did nothing to help her friend the Queen.

The Queen Mother sighed and continued her pacing. It was several minutes before she replied. During this time, Cecilia had grabbed the golden dildo from the Queen's side of the bed and began feeding it in and out of her hungry pussy, and so when the Queen finally spoke, Cecilia had a little trouble concentrating enough to understand her.

"My son will be back in the morning, he sent a messenger from the next town," the Queen Mother began. "And God, he is such a prude! I should have known he would turn out this way when he was born with a fig leaf covering his private parts! I had to promise him I'd find him a bride before he returned, or he wouldn't leave me alone to have orgies in peace, but I've been having so much fun entertaining nymphs and satyrs that I completely forgot to look. Not that I could ever find someone naпve enough to marry that asshole. He says he wants a 'righteous virgin!' Isn't that a hoot? But a woman as hot and slutty as you ought to be a good influence. If we could get him hooked on hot kinky sex, then things might actually pick up around here." She crawled onto the bed, her nipple falling free of her loosely-tied robe and hanging an inch in front of the nun's face. The Queen reached between Cecilia's legs and, ever so slightly, began fingering the nun's clit.

Cecilia moaned softly, her sensitive pussy burning from the touch. As the older woman's pace quickened, Cecilia began to imagine what it would like to marry the Queen's son. He was pretty hot when she saw him in mass with his mother, and if he was anything like the woman she had been with for the last two nights, she was in for a treat. The Queen Mother had said that her son was a total prude, and the nun could believe it. He always held his head so stiffly that the muscles in Cecilia's neck twitched, and she had to resist the urge to leap from her seat and suck it. But Cecilia thought the Queen was right, and she would be a good influence on her future husband. What living man could resist a hot slut like her, after all? If she couldn't turn the King into a horny dog, then who could? Just thinking about it was enough to make her come again. Her body twitched and convulsed under the Queen's touch. Of course she ought to marry the King! It was hard to explain, but writhing in climax she was sure she was making the right decision. The King's touch would be just as desperate and passionate as his mother's. She would make it so.

"So, will you be my daughter-in-law?" The Queen Mother said, dragging her nipple back and forth over the nun's clit and gaping hole and licking the young woman's belly button. "Be by my side. Marry my stupid son, and you'll be the closest person to me. The two of us will always be together, having orgies with hot nymphs and satyrs." The nun convulsed in orgasm yet again, the warmth spreading through her so completely that she was immune to any other sensation.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Cecilia gasped, squeezing the Queen's hand between her legs to control the orgasm that was coursing through her. And then, the two naked women crawled back into bed and commenced soiling the fancy bed sheets with their juices. They stayed the rest of the night in each other's arms, stroking each other's pussies tenderly and sending little shivers of pleasure coursing through each other's bodies.

The wedding took place the next day. The attractive but prudish King took the hand of the lovely nun-in-training in the little chapel where Cecilia had been raised. The bride wore the Queen Mother's white wedding dress, which was exquisitely embroidered and ended just above the crotch, and she had the golden dildo in her pussy, held in place by nothing more than pure muscle power. The Queen Mother stimulated herself with her hand as she watched her only son marry the hot nun with the dildo wedged up her pussy. The couple kissed ever so slightly, Cecilia trying to press her tongue into the King's mouth and failing, and then walked off hand in hand, the King removing Cecilia's hand from his cock, to consummate their marriage. They ascended the stone stairs and opened the large wooden door to the King's bedchamber.

12