Cecilia at Folsom 2015

Story Info
A guy meets a girl at the Folsom Street Fair in 2015.
2.5k words
4.14
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySon49
JaySon49
11 Followers

I had seen her at the Folsom Street fair. She and I were two of maybe 15 people who showed up for an orientation at Wicked Grounds followed by a workshop on beginning rope bondage. I noticed her right away. Extremely cute. Model thin with shortish blond hair. Very delicate features and an almost childlike innocence in her eyes. Very triggering. It was extremely hard not to stare at her.

Late in the afternoon, she also came into the Armory where I had volunteered to work the desk. I could not help but notice the marks on one of her shoulders from a flogger she must have gotten at one of the whipping booths. I wanted her badly, despite being a submissive masochist myself.

I managed to get up the nerve to strike up a conversation and somehow was able to negotiate a scene with her later that evening during the play party. I wasn't really sure she'd do it...I'm much older...she couldn't be much over 25, but at least I tried, instead of swallowing my lust and keeping silent.

At eight o'clock I was watching various couples (and a few trios) doing their thing, along with quite a few other looky-loos when she magically appeared at my side, took me by the arm and asked very sweetly if I was ready to follow through. My heart slammed in and out of my rib-cage and my cock responded as well. Wow. She was really spectacular.

Grinning like the cat who had swallowed the canary, I led her to the top floor where a flogging bench just happened to be unoccupied and we could have a bit more privacy away from the circus on the main floor. I was wearing my army officer uniform, and looked the part of the stern Lt. Colonel I was dressed as...ironic since I'm definitely a bottom, not a type A top. I took off my cap and shirt, leaving only an olive drab tee on top. The rest of the outfit stayed on.

She looked up at me wide-eyed. I took her hands gently in mine and told her to strip completely. I do like to watch and the sight of her removing her garments, one after another started my head to buzzing as the endorphins of my pleasure centers flooded into my system.

Cecilia's body was everything I expected. She was built very much like Keira Knightly, but with very slightly larger breasts, which were crowned with pink cone-shaped caps. Perfection. The removal of her pants revealed small hips and barely protruding buttocks, quite coltish rather than voluptuous. I exhaled through pursed lips at the sight of her. She was wearing pink panties, which, when drawn down revealed that she was completely shaven in her private areas. I needed another deep breath.

She turned to face me looking up expectantly.

"You are incredibly beautiful," I said in total sincerity. She smiled and blushed.

"What would you like to do together?" I inquired.

"I was flogged with a leather flogger this afternoon, mostly on my back and I liked that. Perhaps some more of that, focusing on my bottom."

"That would be a good way to start I think. I'd like to check in with you periodically to see how you are doing both physically and emotionally. We can see where to go from there...perhaps just take this one step at a time. I want you to be comfortable and to enjoy this," I responded. "How about this flogger?" I had found a very nice suede flogger hanging on the wall and held it out for inspection."

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Kneel on the bench with your head down and push your bottom out past your thighs."

Cecilia assumed the position and frankly needed little adjustment. I ran my right palm across her buttocks and cupped each in turn. I let my fingertips trail down one thigh and back up the other, returning over one buttock and up over her waist and up one side of her back to her shoulder, moving up her neck to the base of her skull and back down the ridge of her spine to the cleft of her derriere. Then I stepped back.

The first blow was delivered with moderate power. If she was truly a novice, she would need to be warmed up before getting into more serious action. She gave a little gasp, but barely moved. The second blow was about the same, the third a little harder. I found a bit of a rhythm, getting up to about a count of ten. As I paused and asked if she was alright, she wiggled her butt a little and said "harder please."

I smiled and delivered a stinging blow that caused her to cry out and flinch, but then drop her head again and push her bottom up and out in the universal language of submission. Another hard blow and a third followed, and she vocalized after each, but clearly these were not cries of anguish or agony, but means of expelling energy being transmitted through her body from ass cheeks to vocal chords. I switched sides and used a backhand to even out the impacts a bit. After three of those I paused, regarding her buttocks which were now coloring up nicely, from a creamy eggshell white to bright dusky rose pink as her capillaries reacted to the flogger. I ran my hand over her cute bottom and found it to be quite warm to the touch.

"Oh. Mmmm." Cecilia sighed. "That feels nice." I said nothing but let my fingers trail down between her buttocks to her perianal zone and up her cleft from there. Cecilia, parted her legs ever so slightly to allow me greater access, no mean feat as the bench was not that wide. Then I drew my middle finger back down and then up, making sure to brush across her lovely pink anus, now exposed by her increasingly submissive posturing. As I moved my hand away, I bent and kissed her warm buttocks in several places, including in between where the flesh was more sensitive and whispered as I did so, "You are such an exquisite girl. I desperately want to worship you, but at the same time I feel the need to punish you for being so incredibly desirable."

Cecilia had a musical laugh when she was feeling flushed and happy, and she used it now. It was like a wave washing over me, sweeping away my inhibitions and drawing me further into her seductive web.

I managed to croak out, "Would you like to be flogged on the other side, say on your breasts, belly or mons, or should I select a different instrument to use on your bottom?"

"Such as?"

"Such as a nice, thin, whippy cane. Say of fiberglass. That would turn your reddened buttocks into a nice tableaux. Angry red stripes with raised welts and weals. True slave markings."

"Will it hurt?"

"Oh yes, much worse than anything up to now. Probably much worse than those marks you have on your left shoulder from this afternoon."

"I'd like to try that. Do I need a safeword?"

"For this, I'd say yes. What would you like to use?"

"How about jurisdiction?"

"Jurisdiction it is. Here's the cane I propose to use." It was perhaps 3/16 inch in diameter with a leather handle and a shaft about two feet long. Cecilia looked briefly at it and nodded her consent.

I moved back out of her line of sight and made several cuts through the air, knowing that the hissing sound it made would add to her fear and anticipation. Then I positioned the cane across her buttocks, left it in place for several seconds, then drew back and landed a vicious blow.

"Aaah! Oh Jesus," she exclaimed.

"Are you OK with this?" I asked.

She sucked in air in short gasps, then managed to say "Yes, please continue."

I delivered another stinging blow which landed about an inch below the first. A few seconds later, the next stroke landed primarily on the opposite butt cheek. Cecilia gave a definite cry of pain and I paused to run my fingertip over the welt now fully formed from the first cut. Then I cupped her right buttock in my hand.

"Would you like to continue? I am finding this very pleasurable and desire to mark you extensively. But if it's too much..." my voiced trailed off.

"No, please, I want this. I want you to mark me there. I've never really felt like this before and I want it, need it. Please keep caning my bottom. I want to submit to you Jay." Her voice had become husky, with a neediness that I had not heard before. The connection between us had grown stronger, much stronger, and I could tell that her rising lust was easily matching my own, now consuming me beyond all rational thought. My penis had become fully erect, and was straining against my pants.

"Very well darling," I said as I landed a series of telling blows to each buttock. She flinched and cried out nearly every time, but her bottom returned to attention and was presented to me for additional punishment after each blow. Then I heard her begin to sob and noted the tears running down her cheeks.

"Cecilia?"

"It hurts so bad. Oh God, it's like my poor bottom is on fire. But I do love it. God help me I love it so."

I put the cane down and knelt next to her. I ran my hand gently over her flaming red buttocks, now a sporting a criss-cross of angry red weals, some of which oozed blood. I ran my hand up her back and leaned forward to kiss her cheek and ear. She turned and took my mouth with hers, her tears staining my own cheeks. I kissed down her neck to the hollow of her throat. Then I drew her to her feet and took her over to an overstuffed chair, where we continued to kiss passionately. My hands began to wander all over her body while hers unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. Then she was on her knees, pulling my pants and underwear down to my ankles and kissing my penis over and over before drawing it into her mouth and absorbing much of my seven inch shaft. Cecilia sucked and licked my glans and under the shaft lapped at my frenulum. This went on for some time until the heat wave that had swept her inhibitions away finally subsided enough for her to draw back, but not before planting a final kiss on the tip of my cock.

She sat back into the chair and spread her legs wide, placing them over the armrests of the chair. Her bottom was positioned very close to the front of the cushion.

Her eyes were open incredibly wide as she regarded me. "You said earlier that you needed to punish me for making you want to worship me. Now that I've been properly punished, I think you need to deliver on your promise of adoration."

I fell to my knees and leaned forward to kiss her smooth, beautifully hairless mound. "Yes, you were born to be worshipped, Cecilia," I whispered as I smothered her mons with kisses. I moved my arms under her open thighs and brought my hands up to her swollen nipples, to tweak and caress then as I began to deepen my kisses, eventually using my tongue to encourage the opening of the flower of her womanhood. Her inner labia thickened and spread apart as I put my oral skills on full display, and finally, my tongue was buried fully inside her as I gathered her inner juices for my tasting pleasure.

"Oh, yes," she exclaimed. "Eat me out all the way. I want to cum in your mouth." Her hands moved behind my head and she pulled my face tight into her crotch while moaning in pleasure at the tremors my tongue was sending through her body.

"You need to lick my clit now. Long, slow, hard strokes. Yes, that's it. Perfect. Tongue me Jay. Right now I want to own your tongue, to use it for my pleasure and my pleasure alone."

I did as I was told, making adjustments to my tongue motions and finger tips as she directed. For the time being, I was fully under her control, responding to her touch and direction, sensitive to every nuance her body was transmitting to me. In short, I was in heaven, prepared to submit abjectly to the sexual needs of this angelic goddess who I had been caning just a few minutes earlier. Nothing mattered but her pleasure. The room disappeared completely as I focused on my executing my instructions as her dutiful and worshipful slave.

Cecilia began to squirm and make noises much like Meg Ryan in the famous restaurant scene in When Harry Met Sally. She screamed with pleasure as she came, and ejaculated a stream of liquid into my mouth...much to my delight. The flavor was subtle and delicate, and utterly delicious. I purred with pleasure at this reward for my good work. Cecilia released my head and lay back in the chair panting from the release of sexual tension. I, on the other hand, leaned forward and began to cover her pussy with light kisses, whispering thank you's as I showed my appreciation for the intimacy of the interlude.

I had removed my hands from her breasts, but was somehow unable to stop kissing her sweet, moist mons. Finally she said, "OK, enough of that. I get it. Your really enjoyed eating my pussy. Don't worry, you are going to have plenty of opportunities in the future to do it again." I drew back and she stood, on slightly quivering legs. She moved forward and placed her feet apart a bit. Her cunt, flushed with blood and lust, was right in front of my face.

"You may kiss me there one more time." She practically exhaled the words. I did so.

"Before we go, I'd like to be kissed somewhere else."

Cecilia turned and knelt on the chair. She pushed her beautiful and well striped bottom out towards my face. Her puckered pink anus beckoned, and I leaned forward to kiss it. She did not pull away, so I deepened the kiss by pulling at her wrinkly flesh with my lips.

"Use your tongue, Jay," she said. "Lick me and run it inside." I melted at the opportunity to worship her other sacred place, and began to gradually increase the force of my licks and the probing with the tip of my tongue. Then her sphincter seemed to open and I slipped my tongue fully inside her rectum. Now I was cupping and spreading her buttocks with both hands as I probed her chamber, using my tongue to stimulate her anal ring to open itself further.

"That's a good boy. You are as talented at the back end as you are in front. I think I'll keep you around."

All good things must come to an end, and so after several minutes of eating out Cecilia's ass, I withdrew my tongue and kissed her puckered hole and her lovely buttocks as I withdrew back into the reality of the room.

When I stood and turned around, I noticed that at least a dozen people had been watching. Impromptu applause broke out.

JaySon49
JaySon49
11 Followers