Cecil's Sideshow

Story Info
or... A Memorable night in Syd's Tub.
846 words
4.31
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my eyes!! There before me in Syd's was a water slide... but not just any waterslide. This one had to be created by a maniac! It had twirls, it had bumps, it had a loop-the-loop. And it had a straightaway that looked like a Nascar track! In other words... it looked like FUN!!!!!

But no one was on it. I looked around and the Tub was full; why wasn't anyone playing? I walked over to my hammock, disrobed and laid back and watched. Nope- no one was even approaching it. Maybe the height had something to do with it; the ladder seemed like it went up two stories.

I saw Cecil across the room telling some other's he had created this monstrosity, but no one was really riding it. Well, I could hardly resist! I went to Cecil and asked if he'd ride with me; you know... me sitting astride him and anchoring myself on his penis as we hit the water together in the middle of an incredible orgasm!!

Well, Cecil wasn't too crazy about the idea, so he offered another in it's place. He would get in the Tub and float and I would ride and land strategically on him! Woohooooo! Sounded good to me!

So up I went, climbing so high I was getting short of breath. When I got to the top and looked down everyone looked like ...well, not ants, but little tiny people. I saw Cecil dive into the Tub, and I hollered, "Ready?" He nodded and I sat and pushed off.

Well it was slow going at first, but not for long! The tiny jets squirting out the sides of the chute made the ride seem like polished glass. I laid back, stretching my arms above my head and my legs straight out in front of me. I felt like a bullet! It was a gentle downward slope at first; with the JukeBox turned full blast and the disco ball on the ceiling I felt like I was on acid! But then things started to heat up! I immediately went into a corkscrew turn that made my head spin! When I came out of that I shot straight up and into a hairpin curve that left me breathless!

I could see people below, but all was a blur as I slid at what seemed Mach speed into a straightaway. I knew there was a loop the loop coming and Swoosh! I went up and over and into another hairpin within seconds! That hairpin led into a deceptively gentle looking curve downward towards the Tub. I thought I would begin to slow but for some reason I was going faster than ever! And that's when the trouble started.

I could distinguish faces and voices now and the first clear sentence I heard was Cecil's saying "Gee! I wonder if I was supposed to be floating on my back?" I panicked; I freaked! I know now what a silent scream is. Because just as Cecil's word's sunk in I hit him! With both feet! Square in his ass!

It felt like surfing at first; we must have crossed the tub at 120 miles an hour. But then we began to slow and I heard this strange wailing. I thought at first it was a fire alarm going off somewhere. Nope. It was Cecil...with my feet up in his ass to my knees! I felt strong arms pulling me away and I heard this awful "POP!" as my feet came free. I heard a voice from the bar holler "Way to stroke a prostate, Woman!" And then Cecil slowly rose to the surface.

He gasped for air and just floated- stiff as a surfboard. I was so scared- I just knew I had hurt him. But I had no idea!

He was back two weeks later...still walking funny but seemingly in good repair. I kissed his cheek and asked him how he was. He looked like he had been working out 'cause where his ass used to sag (just a little) it now was firm and perky and a glory to behold. He handed me a bill...Hospital Expenses...$1,639,452.79!!!! My jaw dropped, my heart stopped! I said "What's this?" He turned slowly and took the bill from me, saying "Woman, I have good insurance, so thanks to you, I now have a new prosthetic ass and a titanium prostate!" and then as he walked away he turned and said, "By the way- how're your feet?"

The next evening I returned to the Tub; the slide was nowhere to be found. Cecil was relaxed in a corner of the tub and I gotta say! his ass was lookin good!! He looked at me and said "The slide is in the closet...where it will remain till another day! When I am dead and gone!"

I didn't argue, but walking towards my hammock I couldn't help but wonder, "Why the hell was he floating on his stomach, anyway?" And so ends another Tub Story, of which there are millions. But I'm not tellin'!