Cecily and Her Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Gupta put a complete hood on Cecily to forbid her to interfere in his dealings with her daughters. Glenda and Jezabel remained tied severely, Jezabel to prevent her from coming to the rescue of her sister and Glenda as she was the chosen first victim of Gupta. He would take her cherry and then used her in all possible ways in front of her sister. Then they would change places and Jezabel would start her sexual life in front of Glenda. Gupta wanted to obtain their full submission until he would set them free. He wanted them to caress his cock or suck him before they shoved it into their sister's pussy or lick his ass as he was servicing one of them. Then he would introduce Cecily in their games! Gupta wanted the total humiliation of his three slaves and he was dreaming of fucking the three girls with Mr Cullogh cleaning the pussies of his wife and his daughters. That would be some retribution for the evils of English colonization of his country and having three lilywhite English girls endure the wrath of an Indian young man really pleased him...

Gupta retied Glenda's bonds so that her bonds made a sort of safety net behind her back on which she rested. The interest of the position was that it pushed back her legs and increased even more the availability of her pussy and her ass and it made a perfect cradle for her breasts : they were in total display and Sir Gupta, as he ordered her to address him, couldn't wait to torture and maul these opulent and firm taut breasts! He added some restraints more to force her tits to press together and he added clothes peg to her nipples.

When she felt their jaws closing on her tender buds, Glenda moaned in anguish and her eyes filled up with tears but Mr Gupta was a sadist : nothing pleased him more than inflicting his slaves painful torments and public humiliation. He had spanked Cecily hard with a wooden paddle and he had taken photographs of her bruised bottom. He had forced her to send the pictures to some porn magazines. He had chosen the pictures so that her face would be easily recognizable by people who knew her. Fortunately, decent English people at that time would never admit on their dead body that they read such underground publication! Just Gupta knew that Mr Cullogh frequently read such magazines and he was quite likely to recognize his wife! He knew he had probably doomed Cecily's marriage and that filled him with unadulterated joy!

Gupta positioned himself just between Glenda's legs and carefully aimed his cock toward her virgin pussy. He just asked her when she had had her last period : it was just what Cecily had told him. She was on her most fertile period. He pushed forward, entering her fuck hole by just an inch until he felt the membrane closing the entrance. She told him; almost panicky :

- Sir Gupta! I am a virgin and this is the most inadequate moment for me : If you fuck me now; I will most certainly become pregnant and my family will be dishonoured! Please have pity! Don't do that!

- Bad luck for you, my girl! I have a dark skin and your father will know a native has impregnated you as I have done to your mother already! Don't be sad : your sister will have the same fate and your father will probably disown you both! Your mother had me promise that I wouldn't knock you up but I will tell her that you were too pretty and that I couldn't resist to your plea of having my hot seed filling your pussy with the expected consequences!! In fact, I can't wait to have the bellies of Cecily, your sister and yours swell up nicely. You'll probably deliver your babies about at the same time. It will be a shock for your father! Better to be extremely careful to divulgate him the bad news if we don't want him to commit suicide!

- You're really a bastard, sir Gupta!

- Don't try to use fawning against me, girl : I am impervious to sarcasm. But it's time to deal with this small detail : Are you ready to be deflowered and probably bred at the same time?

- NOOOOO!

Gupta used all his strength to push forward. Glenda screamed as if she had been gutted alive? She was incredibly tight but Gupta had waited sufficiently long to have her pussy loosen sufficiently for his entry. He could feel his cock hitting her virginal membrane and popping it open mercilessly! He just had the time for a few in and out moves until he unloaded deep in her pussy. He could feel her cervix squeezing his cock just like her pussy sphincter when he exploded screaming to her :

- Now I am claiming you completely! You'll be forever mine until I decide to sell or offer you to someone else! I will just add another load into your pussy and then I will turn to your sister Jezabel : I would like to know who will be the best fuck ; your sister or you?

After having dumped his load once more into her pussy, just as he had told Glenda, he hastily locked a heavy yoke around her neck. When he had finished fastening it around her neck, he turned toward Jezabel. Gupta had suddenly a different idea : he would not use this girl as he had Glenda! Jezabel found herself with her arms pulled toward the ceiling and her legs forced open. She had her legs attached to a wooden horse. She had the dubious choice : either to sit on the wooden frame and have the edge parting painfully her pussy lips or she could move a little backwards and sit directly on Mr Gupta's crotch. He would have just to adjust his position and impale her directly on his cock. At least with Glenda, Mr Gupta had taken the full responsibility of her defloration but with Jezabel, the girl would decide when she would be bred but the pain in her most sensitive parts would rapidly become unendurable...

Jezabel fought for nearly one full hour before she surrendered and sat slavishly above Mr Gupta's raging cock. He placed his hands around her waist and pressed her downward. She tried to stay up but she lost steadily height. Her pussy lips entered in contact with his cock. Then he just had to wait and she very slowly impaled herself on the erect cock. Sir Gupta waited until he was one inch deep in her pussy before removing his hands. Jezabel was doomed as she had no leverage to lift herself out of reach. He had just to wait until she was too tired to haul herself unless she decided to accept to be fucked to the hilt. That was a moment sir Gupta enjoyed immensely : his prey had no way out and the only thing she could do was to postpone the final contact until her legs gave way. She bore down until Gupta's cock was lodged firmly against her hymen membrane.

Jezabel tried to lift herself up once more but she was drained of any energy. When she fell back, the impact of her fall was sufficient to pop her hymen open. She screamed in dismay as his manhood buried to the hilt into her pussy. She knew that she had been deflowered, that Mr Gupta could visit the now open channel as often as he wanted and when he would be fed up with her, he would just prostitute her to other men and then sell her to some brothel in a far away country where she would no longer meet her sister, her mother or the children that Mr Gupta or his friends had sired in her womb... That was the moment she would remember as the moment of her enslavement, the moment she had totally and definitively lost her liberty.

- Tell me to whom do you belong, slut!

- I belong to you, Master! I am totally yours to do just as you want! Command and I will obey...

- That is just as I want our relationship, how I want Glenda and Cecily to feel as well! But I have a last test for you!

- What do you want from me? I already told you that I will obey any command from you!

- We will see how far you are ready to follow my orders and be ready to have your limits widely stretched!

Mr Gupta told them they were going on a spending spree and to choose garments for such an occasion. The three girls were excited like hell and put on their fanciest outfits but Mr Gupta rejected them : he wanted them to wear naughty outfits, the kind that would suit whores : they were now his whores. They bent down to his orders and rummaged again in their wardrobes. After several unsuccessful attempts, Mr Gupta chose for Cecily a dress worn by Jezabel when she was fifteen. Cecily was still slender and the fabric could stretch easily. When she was able to put it on, it barely reached her crotch but Mr Gupta told her she would not wear tights underneath. She would walk in the streets with her pussy totally available. Mr Gupta just told her to shave her pussy, adding they would avoid the richly lighted streets in the centre. Cecily immediately started to erase her pubic mane and that filled Mr Gupta of pride : now he was the true Master of that wench. He had already a few ideas for this slut? He wondered whether she would accept them...

For Glenda and Jezabel, he chose long sweaters that were not much longer than Cecily's dress but at least covered their crotches? Mr Gupta made no mystery about his intentions :

- You will serve as tips for the sales people, male or female . You will open dutifully your legs for them. They could use their tongues on you or have you lick their pussies or cocks indifferently. I want you to shed any reference to decency!

Cecily tried to object : getting soiled herself didn't really bother her but seeing her daughters getting so dirtily abused was hard to accept!

- But we will be just prostitutes!

- That will be your unavoidable destiny! But either you accept it willingly and take pleasure in your degradation or you fight it and I will punish you sternly for disobedience and you will regret not having submitted to my desires! Shall I give you, Glenda, a sample of how I use the whip on a white girl's bottom? I just fear you couldn't sit down for one or two weeks if not more!

- No sir, I will obey! I promise!

- Before we go out, I'll want you, Cecily, to lick your daughters' pussies until they came then it will be your turn to make them come. I want you to walk in the streets with your pussies shamelessly oozing love juices. That will be the first step of your initiation.

Jezabel inquired about the next steps Gupta had decided but he declined to tell her about his intentions.

- You don't need to know in advance your future. Just prepare yourself to service men and women with just a flick of fingers from me! You'll receive them in your three holes and elsewhere! I will just obey my whimsy to tell you if your lover will spew his load on your face, in your ear or on your legs but you will have to wait for my order to wipe it or scoop it with your finger before swallowing it. You are to become cum sluts at my service! There will be nothing too dirty for you to give me pleasure!

Before they leave, Gupta inspected their outfits. He thought that their cleavage was not sufficiently displayed and he deepened it with scissors. Jezabel's top was now open down to her navel while her sister's neckline grazed her nipples! She knew that if they were invited for a dance, her areolas would certainly come on display... Gupta would certainly do nothing to preserve their modesty!

Their clothes were ruined but Mr Gupta didn't care. He intended to give all their European clothes the same fate and force the three girls to wear Asian outfits only : they were now slaves of an Asian master and he has absolute power on the clothes they would put on. He made them kneel on the pavement near his car and forced them to promise they would never cover their pussy and ass that would be permanently available for anyone Mr Gupta would designate wherever, whenever he decided and however they would be told to offer themselves...

The first opportunity came when they stopped at a saree shop in a creepy street? Gupta entered as if he was the owner. There was light there and Cecily hid her pussy with her hands and Gupta immediately chased them away!

- Don't try to hide anything from your body to my friend Nanbir : whatever I have, he may use it too and that includes you, Cecily and your daughters.

The eyes of the shopkeeper glistened with excitement ; these white girls were prime meat for him and he wanted to test their obedience. But Gupta was adamant ; he had come to buy sarees for these three girls, just plain cotton ones so that they could enter a restaurant without getting raped in an alley. Then, Nanbir would propose a price and Gupta would start haggling When they would agree, he could use Cecily as he wanted but not before that moment. The discussion was long! When Gupta chose the saree for Cecily, Nanbir asked whether he could strip Cecily naked for the pleasure of his eyes. Gupta nodded and Nanbir took the collar of the dress and shredded it in a single move. Cecily was naked underneath. She screamed in horror as her only garment had been peeled from her body. What if they didn't reach an agreement for the global price?

Gupta was already choosing a saree and a flimsy petticoat for Jezabel. The girl bowed her head down in shame. She knew that she would be stripped naked with the same violence as her mother but Nanbir proposed Gupta another deal. If he could invite another shopkeeper to fuck the white girl, he would offer Gupta a bargain price. Jezabel lifted her eyes toward Gupta who seemed to weigh the opportunities. The girl held her breath but Gupta finally accepted the deal!

When Gupta looked for a saree for Glenda, she had no hope to be spared. The two friends of Nanbir were already there to collect their share of white skin. They just wondered how Gupta could have controlled so completely three English girls. Gupta just told them it was his secret. Cecily was soon on her back on a carpet with her equally naked daughters on her sides, with their legs wide-open following Mr Gupta's orders. They had obeyed in despair : on the previous day, they had been virgins soon to be married to wealthy Englishmen in their home country and now they have been deflowered, probably knocked up by Mr Gupta and about to be used as prostitutes to Indian scum. Jezabel and Glenda were weeping silently but kept their legs wide open as Mr Gupta had ordered them to stay. Nanbir took position between the legs of Cecily but instead of choosing her pussy, he opted for her ass.

- I have always hated English people ; they have killed my grandfather during the liberation war in Lucknow and nothing would please me more than soiling an English girl with my superior Indian seed! I just hope that she will carry a mixed race baby!

As if they had waited for Nanbir's signal, his two friends humped forward and skewered to the hilt Cecily's daughters. The two men may feel frustrated as entry was rather easy despite the youth of the two girls but Gupta had opened their pussies for their lovers. He even promised them the three girls would deliver in nine months babies sired by Indian men. He just omitted to tell them he had done the job a few hours before.

None of the three men matched Gupta's impressive girth. So the three girls received their mates rather easily. The men were excited by the idea of fucking white girls, some of them barely of age. That doubled their stamina and the three girls soon started to moan then to shout their pleasure as they were worked by ten or twelve inches cocks. These men were true tigers and any girl would love to be impaled by one of their pricks. Cecily was the only exception ; she would have loved taking the place of her two daughters! Her husband probably under the spell of the erotic aura of India had initiated her to sodomy and oral relations. She would have loved to receive the three men at the same time!

Cecily just wondered how far Gupta intended to lead them and what would be their final destiny...

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12