Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 01

Story Info
Michelle walks naked in the mall; sex in milk bar.
7.5k words
4.42
55.5k
58

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictitious. The main characters and their prior experiences are inspired by those in "Saturday Night School" chapters 1 to 4 as written by jessica_tang_vonharper.

*****

Jamie was christened Charles Jamie Taylor, but since then his parents have only used his second Christian name in line with the family tradition. At the time this story starts he was a senior at Cedar Hill High School, and one of its geeks. He spent his week nights either doing home work or studying; and most weekends found him at the school audio/video laboratory editing videos he had taken of the previous school sporting events.

He first met and had sex with Chantelle Spiros when he saw her walking naked in the otherwise empty school one Saturday. Chantelle was one of the Cedar Hill High School cheerleaders and also a senior. Jamie actually thought she was the most desirable of all the cheerleaders.

Three weeks later, again on a Saturday, Chantelle came to join him while he was editing in the AV lab. This time the school guard Kyle was patrolling, and when Jamie introduced the naked Chantelle as his girl friend, she gave Kyle a big hello hug and kiss.

Their sort of first date occurred weeks later when Chantelle accompanied Jamie to Jefferson University for his first scholarship interview. They went by train to Campus Road, Linterna. During the return trip Chantelle stripped naked in an almost empty carriage, and only dressed just before alighting from the train.

***

As Jamie dressed for school on the next Monday morning, he wondered if Rudy Scolari had told anyone what he had seen at Cedar Hill station on Saturday. Had he sent anyone the picture, or was it a video, of Jamie passionately kissing Chantelle. What if he had informed William, his best friend; would William still want to go to the prom with Chantelle?

William G Mann was known to his friends as "the man"; no one was ever game to call him "Willie". His team mates, who have seen him in the shower, knew that he was not especially well endowed down there, and that he was touchy about that fact.

William was the best football player in the school. Tall, handsome, and athletic. The type of guy someone like Chantelle would be expected to go to prom with. The type of guy Jamie thought she would go with in the first place.

The story of the cafeteria incident, a few days before, had travelled quickly around the school and everyone knew what had happened. Everyone knew Chantelle had confronted him about the fact that he had asked Tonni Arthur to the prom, not her. Everyone knew she had run away crying, and he'd chased after her. Now what would people think since they had been spotted kissing passionately at the station.

***

Jamie stood at his locker sorting his things for the day.

"Hey Jamie."

He turned and saw it was Veronica Wilson; "Oh hi."

Veronica was the head cheerleader and Chantelle's best friend.

"I saw Chantelle on Sunday; she was literally glowing. I asked how come? She told me that you two had made-up."

"Yeah."

"When pressed further; she also said she had gone by train with you to Campus Road on Saturday, when you went for your interview." As she left him Veronica added despondently, "Unfortunately she wouldn't go into details."

When he finished at his locker, he walked towards his class room scanning each cluster of teenagers to see if Chantelle was among them. He also did this between periods. However, as before, it was after the third period that he saw her. She came out of a classroom with two other girls. When she saw Jamie she returned his smile and walked toward him.

First they hugged, but after a little they kissed.

This caused a murmur of approval from the other teenagers that were passing.

"You know I want to go with you to the prom, and after that kiss everyone will be expecting it. But where does that leave Tonni and William?" Jamie asked.

"Do you think we can get Will to ask Tonni?" Chantelle quipped.

"I think Tonni would jump at the chance. Perhaps that would be enough to encourage her to dress sexier; then she might catch William's eye. Could you lunch with her and try to encourage her? I'll talk to her when I see her in the AV lab."

"Alright, love you."

***

Jamie had sat at an empty table in the cafeteria, but almost instantly he was joined by friends Andy Meadows and Greg Arden, with Michael and Dinesh from the AV crew soon joining them. They all had mischievous looks on their faces.

Dinesh was the most impatient to get some details about the rumours, "Are you still going to the prom with Tonni Arthur?" But before Jamie could answer, he continued, "It is true isn't it? You and Chantelle were kissing on the platform! I guess that means you patched up your differences, eh?'

Jamie collected himself before responding, "Yeah ... we're good." Then after a further hesitation, "As for the prom ... I don't know what's gonna happen."

The boys weren't satisfied. This time Michael asked, "Did you have a date with Chantelle? Where did you go? Did you get to third base?"

"God, what have you heard? Who told you?"

Michael immediately replied, "Dinesh told me."

"Who told you Dinesh? What are they saying? After all I only went for an interview at Jefferson University. It wasn't really a date, but it was nice to have Chantelle along for the ride."

"They say you were seen kissing Chantelle so passionately that there seem to be more to it," is all Dinesh answered.

Greg added, "They say that Rudy took a video and has uploaded it to Face-book." On hearing this Andy immediately began playing with his phone.

On finding the video he exclaimed "God, you two are smoking hot! I mean; that is the sexiest kiss I have ever seen! You must have scored after that?"

"No dam it; we left the station as soon as we saw Rudy, and we went home separately."

"Gee Jamie, how did you get to be with a stunner like Chantelle Spiros?" Greg remarked; followed by, "Andy, let me see."

At this point Jamie rose to his feet and left his mates drooling.

***

During their regular AV lab, Jamie took the opportunity to look more closely at Tonni. He tried to imagine what she would look like without the heavy glasses, with her hair free-flowing, wearing a mini-skirt, and a little makeup.

"Hey Tonni you know we have a problem."

"Eh?"

"As you may have guessed from the rumours, Chantelle and I would like to go to the prom together, but that leaves you and William without partners."

"What rumours?"

"That Chantelle and I were seen kissing at the railway station on Saturday. Well actually it's no rumour, it's true. Chantelle and I have made up."

"Oh."

"Back to you and William. Would you go to the prom with William if he asked you?"

"Hell yes!"

"Well how are we going to make him want you? Will you take off your glasses for a sec." Tonni removed her glasses and squinted.

"Do you have any glasses with a lighter frame or even contact lenses?"

"Yeah, I have some I wore to my cousin's wedding; I was a bridesmaid."

"What about a short skirt. Do you have any short skirts that are suitable to wear to school?"

"Yeah, but I feel uncomfortable wearing them out."

"If you want William to ask you to the prom, you have to let him see how beautiful you really are."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I think so, but it is hard to tell when you hide behind those loose slacks, flannel shirt and heavy glasses. How about wearing contact lenses and a skirt tomorrow? You can lunch with Chantelle and she can introduce you to William."

"Oh ... alright," Tonni replied nervously.

***

On Tuesday and Wednesday Tonni wore a skirt and contact lenses. She sat with Chantelle and her friends at lunch and began to feel like one of them. But by the end of lunch-time on Wednesday, there was no indication that William had noticed her.

"Tonni you look great, so I think I'll introduce you to Will tomorrow, maybe then he will take notice." Leaning close to Tonni, Chantelle whispered, "See how Will sits with his back to the wall? So when we go over tomorrow I want you to sit facing him. Then as I introduce you, you should lift a knee so he can see up your skirt. That will certainly catch his attention. So wear your best panties, or better still don't wear any, OK? Don't worry no one else will see with you facing that way."

Tonni whispered back, "Do you think that is necessary?"

"Yeah, don't worry, you won't be the only one without; I haven't worn any panty for weeks now. Oh, trim your bikini-line pubs. We don't want them ruining the view."

***

After they had finished eating their lunch on Thursday, Chantelle asked, "Are you ready Tonni?"

"Yeah, but I'm really nervous."

"It's alright; I'll be with you. Come on."

When they reached William's table, Tonni sat facing him, while Chantelle remained standing.

"Hi Chantelle. What goes?"

"I guess Rudy has told you that Jamie and I have made up." She looked at Rudy and scowled. "He even gave me his pin; so I want to go to the prom with him. Now, um... Now that means you and Tonni don't have a partner any more. Oh, by the way, this is my friend Tonni Arthur."

William dropped his eyes from Chantelle's face and looked toward Tonni, just as she lifted her leg nervously. William gasped as he caught sight of her pussy. Tonni quickly lowered her leg as if she had raised it accidentally; but she was excited to see his reaction, so she left her legs separated just enough so that he could see well up her thighs.

Later that day William spotted Tonni in the hallway. "Hey Tonni... err... ya got a minute?"

"Hi William." She was excited by the fact that he actually wanted to talk with her.

"Err... Would ya like to ... ah ... to go to the prom with me?" He asked nervously.

"Would I ever; geez yes!" She was so excited that she jumped at him and kissed him. He kissed her back. He glanced around; there was no one else about so while he kissed her, he put a hand up her skirt and touched her pussy. Tonni was a little shocked by his move, but she was also pleased that he wanted her, so she didn't push his hand away; rather she wrapped her arms around him and stuck out her tongue to meet his. He continued to stroke her clit and kiss her, until they heard someone coming.

***

Mr. Garett, the AV teacher, had asked Jamie to film the game on Saturday and produce a short video of the highlights. So on Sunday he was again in the AV room at school.

As Jamie was splicing together the game clips, he had a good idea; why not create a slow motion effect each time their team made a basket. So for the 25 frames involved he initially duplicated each frame once, then the next few frames twice, and so on until he had the basket ball appearing to hover just above the ring. Then he reversed the process so that the ball gained speed as it passed down through the net. He liked the effect.

Then he decided to try the same approach to the clip of the cheerleaders, and in particular the section where the girls executed a back-flip. When he was duplicating the frame which had the girls almost vertical, his eyes were drawn to Chantelle. 'No she didn't, did she?' He looked more closely and convinced himself that she wasn't wearing any panties or shorts under her skirt. He completed the editing, but placed this section in a different file, not in the finished compilation.

Seeing her like that reminded him of the times they had been together: initially he had caught her walking around the school naked, and finished up having sex in a classroom; he had introduced her to Kyle, the guard, as his girlfriend before having her in the girls' locker room and later in the car park; another time she sucked his dick while he was working the lights and sound control panel for the school play; and finally he had stimulated her to orgasm while she stood naked in the train.

Thinking of these things got him aroused, so he set up his early warning system. That is, a camera that looked along the hallway and an associated monitor which would show Kyle's approach. Then he started watching a few of the secret stash of porn videos that were on the AV computer system.

Initially the videos were all similar to the ones he had watched some weeks before with Chantelle. That was Chantelle ONE. Their first encounter.

However the next one showed a girl walking naked down a shopping mall. 'Guess that means Chantelle is not the only one who's dreamt of doing such a thing,' Jamie thought to himself. Chantelle had confided in him that this was one of her wildest fantasies.

Just then a policeman on a motorcycle turned the corner and blocked the girl's way. He could see that they spoke to each other, but he had the sound turned so low he couldn't make out what was said. He turned the sound up and then rewound the video to the point just before the policeman appeared.

Again the policeman turned the corner, but this time he could hear him say, "I know what you are doing is not illegal, but I would advise you to keep to the areas where there are lots of people. If you venture down a side-street someone may be tempted to take advantage of you."

"Thanks officer," the girl said as he rode away. She then resumed her stroll past the shops.

Jamie copied the video onto a USB memory stick so he could give it to Chantelle to watch. He was sure she would be interested to see the reactions of the people in the mall.

***

When Jamie met Chantelle on Monday he gave her the memory stick, "There's a video on this that I think you will find interesting."

"What's it about?"

"You'll see. Just make sure you watch it alone." He said with a smirk.

***

The first time Chantelle watched the video, she concentrated on the girl's face. She didn't look nervous; rather she looked like she always went shopping nude. During the second viewing, Chantelle watched the passers-by. Some took no notice, or at least, pretended not to notice. Others did glance at the girl, but not in a disapproving way. A few actually stopped to watch her for a bit; one even took a picture or two with his phone. She watched the video over and over. She was especially happy with the policeman's comment that it was not illegal to be naked in public.

"Hi Jamie"

Jamie immediately recognised Chantelle's voice on the phone. She sounded excited. "Hi."

"I've been watching that video you gave me. I think it has given me the courage to do it. Especially since the cop in the video says it is not illegal, and ..."

Jamie quickly interrupted, "But that's a European video. I think it may be illegal here in the States. I think it's called indecent exposure."

After a pause Jamie tried to raise her spirits with; "It does show that you're not the only one with a desire to walk about naked and be treated as if it's normal."

"Thanks Jamie."

And after a moment's hesitation, "Will you drive me to the Capital next Saturday? I want to walk naked in the shopping mall."

Jamie was initially reluctant; "Err ... Oh; OK, I guess so."

"Will you go combat for me?"

"What?"

"Will you go without underwear? Sort of a form of immoral support." She laughed.

"Oh, gee. Err ... maybe; oh OK."

***

Jamie pulled up outside Chantelle's place and gave two shot toots on the horn.

Chantelle soon came skipping down the path. "Hi Jamie."

As she sat down next to him; "That's the same dress you wore on the train, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but this time it's all I'm wearing. See." She lifted the hem enough for him to see her neatly groomed pubic hair.

The drive to the Capital was rather uneventful. Jamie had music playing and Chantelle didn't want to distract him from driving.

By the time Jamie had parked the car near the back of the car-park, Chantelle had removed her dress and had it neatly folded on her lap.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jamie asked as he opened her door.

"Yeah, I certain." She replied as she handed him her dress.

Jamie draped the dress over his left arm, "OK let's go." He said as he locked the car.

"Please stay close in case anything happens."

And with that Chantelle walked off toward the mall. Jamie thought she looked a little nervous, but determined.

Although they weren't arm-in-arm, he followed close enough for people to know he was her boyfriend and protector.

As she strolled along she turned every few minutes to check he was still there and to get reassurance from him. He noticed that the further she went the less nervous she looked, in fact she soon looked quite calm, even excited.

It turned out to be like in the video. Some people pretended not to notice. Others did glance at her, but not in a disapproving way. A few actually stopped to watch her for a bit; some even took a picture or two with their phone.

A little further on Chantelle stopped in front of a jewellery store. She signalled to Jamie to join her. "I really like that birth stone ring; please," Chantelle pleaded as she grabbed his handed and pulled him toward the door.

"Err, OK. You can have it as a remembrance of today." He then thought to himself, 'If she wants me to give her this ring, it must mean she really wants me to be more than just her steady boyfriend. Wow!' Chantelle had a similar thought when he agreed to buy it.

"And what can I do for you?" the elderly shop assistant asked Jamie once they reached the counter. She obviously noticed Chantelle's nudity, but she was not going to let that stop her from making a sale.

"Can we have a look at the birth stone rings that are in the window?"

She produced an identical set from under the counter.

"They are nine caret gold with gem quality stones. What month was you girlfriend born in?" The question was directed toward Jamie. He immediately turned to Chantelle with a questioning glance.

"July." Chantelle whispered.

The assistant removed the corresponding ring and gave it to Jamie. It had a ruby held in a white-gold setting on a pink-gold band. He took Chantelle's left hand and slipped the ring onto her ring finger.

"Oh it's lovely," Chantelle cooed. She pulled Jamie to her and gave him a long kiss.

"That will be $299, thank you Sir." The woman interrupted.

Jamie paid with his credit card and they left arm-in-arm. They continued this way as they went further along the mall.

Seeing the milk bar ahead, Jamie asked, "Feeling hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Let's try in here then, OK?"

"OK."

The milk bar had tables that were fixed to the floor with a bench seat along either side, all of which butted against the wall. Between each of the back-to-back bench seats was a six foot high partition. There was a narrow shelf along the top of the partitions. On one side of the milk bar, the shelf had a collection of mugs; on the other side there were milk shake containers; some tin, some different coloured plastic ones, others were black or brown Bakelite, and there were even a few glass ones. The counter was at the back, with the toilets to the left.

As Chantelle reached an empty cubicle, she slid in first, then Jamie followed; he placed Chantelle's dress across his lap in an attempt to cover the slight bulge in his pants.

They had only been seated a couple of minutes when the waitress arrived to take their orders. At first she just stood there frozen, not believing what she saw. Then she shook her head, regained her composer, and asked, "What would you like?"

Chantelle ordered first, "I'll have an egg and cheese roll with a chocolate milk shake, thanks."

"And I want a double beef burger and a root-beer."

"Will that be a large root-beer?"

"No a medium will do; thanks."

After she left, Chantelle quipped with a smile, "So you only want a medium size root!"

Jamie responded by leaning over and kissing Chantelle. She slipped her tongue between his lips and he followed by sucking on it.