Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 04

Story Info
Chantelle goes to school nude. Girls striptease in Cafeteria.
4.4k words
4.6
28.3k
15

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica Wilson was the head cheerleader, and her best friend Chantelle Spiros was also a cheerleader. Jamie Taylor was Chantelle's boyfriend.

Since Wednesday Jamie had been getting sniggering looks from a lot of girls and 'way to go' or 'thumbs up' signs from the boys.

During the first lesson on Friday, Jamie, Chantelle and Veronica received word that they were to report to the assistant principal's office during lunch time.

***

When Jamie and Chantelle met in the hallway at the beginning of lunch time, Chantelle asked, "Where are you going Jamie?"

"I've been summoned to the deputy principal's office."

"Me too. What do you think it's about?"

"I don't know... Could Kyle have dobbed us in for any of the things we did in the AV lab?" Jamie suggested.

"I don't think so. Perhaps someone has reported us for being nude in the school grounds. What else could it be?"

Just then Veronica caught up with them. "Are you two going to Mrs Markely's office?" She asked. Mrs Markely was the deputy principal.

"Yeah. Have you been told to report there as well?" Chantelle enquired.

"Yep." Then after some time Veronica thought out loud, "If it's us three, then we must be in trouble because of Jamie's 'Dancing Bear' performance for my birthday last Wednesday night."

Their questions were soon to be answered by their involuntary visit to the principal's office.

Jamie decided to be the gentleman and act as spokesman; so as they reached the offices he introduced himself and the girls to the secretary; "Taylor, Wilson and Spiros reporting as required."

The secretary looked at her appointments book, and then spoke to Mrs Barkely on her intercom.

"Mrs Barkely will see you now. It's the door on your right." She pointed to her left. The secretary sat between the doors to the offices of the School's Head and Deputy Head.

Once all three of them were in the office, Mrs Barkely asked in a gruff voice, "Do you know why you are here?"

"No Madam." Well what Jamie said was partly true.

"There is a rumour, that after training on Wednesday you, Mr Taylor performed a lewd act in the girls' locker room and then walked naked to the car park. I believe the whole affair was organised by Misses Wilson and Spiros. Is that true?"

"Sorry Madam, but I haven't heard that rumour." This was true; since it was about him no one passed the story on to him.

The assistant principal, Mrs Markely was very angry with them, especially Jamie.

"All three of you are very lucky that I had been unable to get anyone to verify any of this. And so I am unable to punish you or the girls!"

All three of them were silent, heads hung low with solemn faces.

She said "I could not find anything in the school rules about students being required to wear specific clothing. There is a requirement that the cheerleaders wear a certain type of skirt and blouse during their performance; a similar rule applies to players in the various team sports wearing protective equipment and their team uniform. Obviously, it is not an offence to be nude in a change room."

She continued with, "The only offence I can find was that of being a male in the female change room; and for that Jamie, you would have received one hour of detention, if I had a witness... Let me just add; you were lucky the girls didn't cause you serious harm when they first saw you in their change room!"

"But I..." Jamie was about to say, 'But I knew that Miss Spiros had the consent of all the girls before I agreed to do it for Miss Wilson's birthday.' But he stopped, because he suddenly realised that it would have been an admission of guilt.

"Did you wish to say something Mr Taylor?"

"Sorry, no Madam."

"Then please behave in future. Dismissed!"

Veronica went ahead; and once they all were well away from the office, Jamie and Chantelle talked.

Jamie could see that Chantelle was very excited. "What are you so happy about? Is it because we all escaped without any punishment?"

"No, it's not that. Didn't you here her say there are no rules requiring students to wear clothes in school?"

"Chantelle, what are you thinking?" Jamie asked with a worried look on his face.

"I'm thinking of taking all my clothes off now and going to lunch nude."

Her statement made Jamie even more worried, especially because he knew that this was one of her wildest fantasy. "I think you should wait a few days and then reconsider; p l e a s e."

"Oh, alright." She replied unconvincingly.

Chantelle caught up with Veronica just as she was entering the cafeteria. They sat with the other cheerleaders.

Jamie went and sat at the table where his class mates were already.

***

When Chantelle arrived at school on Monday, she immediately removed her dress and left it in her car. That meant she was completely nude, because she had only worn the dress; no bra or underwear. She kept her keys on a necklace and carried the few books she needed. They were the ones that had completed homework in them.

She had barely opened her locker, when she felt a hand on her bottom. She hoped it was Jamie. She turned. "John, what are you doing?"

"I thought since you're putting it all out there, you wouldn't mind me having a feel."

Chantelle had immediately pushed his hand away. "I think you need to get a girl-friend of your own." She lifted her left hand, indicating Jamie's friendship ring; "You know Jamie and I are an item?"

"Yeah... I know... Like I've had a crush on a girl for a long time; but she's a cheerleader and she wouldn't want me."

"You'll never know unless you ask her... Who is it?"

He dropped his head and sheepishly said, "Marsha."

"Would you like me to say a good word about you to Marsha?"

"Would you? Gee that would be great." And with a smile on his face, he strutted off to his own locker.

Chantelle looked into her locker. On the inside of the door she had a small photo of Jamie that she had secretly taken of him with her phone. She took out the extra books required for the mornings lessons, and left those not required until later.

Chantelle had hoped that most students, if not all, would ignore her nudity, and treat her as normal. This was the case for some students who either didn't notice or who chose to pretend not to notice.

As boys passed, some stared, after all its not every day one sees a girl as beautiful as Chantelle completely nude. Well actually she was wearing flip-flops and the necklace that held her keys. Being Chantelle, these were not randomly chosen; the flip-flops were black to complement her black ribbon necklace that was held together by the butterfly pin Jamie had given her.

When one group of girls saw her, they whispered amongst themselves and giggled. From the tone of their voices Chantelle thought they were envious of her bravery in letting it all hang out.

Overall Chantelle was pleased with the reactions of her fellow students.

Even if they had not seen her personally; by the second lesson, most students knew that Chantelle had arrived at school nude, and had remained so in the classroom.

Her teachers each seem to decide not to draw attention to the fact, and carried on with their lessons as normal. This really did please Chantelle.

Those students that had not heard, soon knew when she entered the cafeteria nude. Some guys stared for a while. A few girls whispered in an envious way about her trim figure or the fact that she was hairless down there.

In the middle of the lunch break, the assistant principal, Mrs Markely stormed into the cafeteria and walked straight up to Chantelle and shouted, "Chantelle Spiros! What do you think you are doing?"

"Sorry ma'am, but last week you did tell us there is no school rule regarding clothing."

"Huh!" and with that Mrs Markely rushed out.

As the door closed behind her, the students cheered and clapped. Chantelle rose, bowed and sat down again.

Veronica decided to support her friend in an unusual way. She jumped up onto the table top. The cafeteria tables were very strong being made of 2 inch thick timber. The bench seats were of a similar design.

Veronica began to strip. She removed her top first, swung it about and then dropped it in Chantelle's lap. This prompted a least one boy to use his phone to video her from then on.

Veronica had a nervous smile, as a few boys began to chant, "More! More! Get it off! Get it off!"

Her bra was pink with a trim of white lace above the breasts and black edging along the bottom. She reached behind and unclasped it. Then she twirled it above her head before flicking it to Chantelle. Veronica's breasts were firm and perfectly shaped, just like two champagne glasses.

Chantelle could see that Veronica had begun to enjoy the attention.

Then Veronica lifted her skirt with her left hand, revealing her matching thong panties; they were pink with a lace front and trimmed with black edging. She placed her right hand on the crutch and rubbed up and down. There was a flash from a student's phone. Her arse cheeks were fully visible either side of the thin black line of her thong panty. The black made her cheeks seem even paler, more unblemished and inviting, like a baby's bum

"Get 'em off! Get 'em off!" was now the chant which mingled with the whistling, cheering, and slow clapping of the other students. Veronica moved her hand under the panties and fingered her slit for a while. The chanting became louder. Eventually she pushed the panties down over her bum and let them slide down her legs to her ankles; she stepped out of them and Chantelle took them. After wiggling her hips about, she unzipped her skirt and removed it. There was a symphony of flashes at this point.

By now Veronica was completely carried away by the encouragement of the other students; she moved her right hand from her hip to her mound, and down between her outer lips. She stood with her legs apart and her knees bent out, so all the students in front of her could clearly see her clitoral hood and her inner lips.

She rubbed the hood around and around with her finger tips, stimulating her sensitive little button beneath. Gradually it swelled and emerged from under its hood; now round, smooth and shining, the size of a pea. With her middle finger massaging her clit, she rocked her hips back and forth as she had done many times before in her room. Her left hand moved unconsciously to her left breast and squeezed her nipple.

Her eyes were closed and her mind had long ago shut out all the noises around her. As her arousal grew, her rubbing became faster and more intense. Her excitement spread from her groin though-out her entire body. She moaned continually.

Veronica crossed her knees, crushing her hand against her pussy before her body froze for an instant; and then it jerked repeatedly as she climaxed.

Once the pleasure had subsided, she opened her eyes, looked about and heard the cheering again; she realised where she was and quickly stepped off the table and sat down completely naked. Her love juices spread onto her legs. The thought of what she had done made her very embarrassed and she blushed profusely.

No one noticed Veronica's red face, because Marsha Dickson had climbed onto the table. Marsha had a very expressive face and a cheerful disposition. She had a fuller figure than Veronica; you might say she was cuddly. Her hips were wider and as the boys were soon to see; her breasts were a half a cup size bigger than Veronica's and close enough together to give her a nice cleavage. Her areola and nipples were a light pinkish brown.

Her striptease was every bit as provocative, but she did not masturbate; she just ran her hand over her pussy a couple of times.

She was a true blond; but you couldn't tell this from her pussy, because she had long ago had all her pubic hair permanently removed. It was her pussy that Jamie felt was the sexist of all those he had ever seen, both for real and in the porno videos. Her pubic mound stood out just a little from her flat tummy. The outer lips of her pussy were full, smooth and each at least the size of a Brazil nut. The inner lips were large enough to protrude a little and were a reddish colour similar to that of a blonde's fully erect penis.

Marsha caused a great commotion when she threw her bright red panties toward the next table where a group of boys were seated. The group included John.

Marsha looked straight at John, and gave him a big precocious come-hither smile and a wink. And while she continued to look his way, she rocked her hips back and forth as if having sex with the invisible man. Sam was seated in that same direction.

Marsha dropped to her knees in front of Sam and shuffled toward her, until her pussy was all but touching Sam's mouth. Sam stuck out her tongue and commenced licking around Marsha's pussy.

Aimee Wong was one of the few girls who did the science / mathematics course. She sat at a table with a group of similar female geeks. Seeing the cheerleaders getting so much attention really upset her, because she felt they were simply a group of mindless beauties. She felt that her body was every bit as beautiful and she decided to prove it. So she jumped up onto their table and started gyrating her hips about as if exercising with a hola-hoop.

"Aimee? What are you doing?" her best friend screamed.

"I'll show them that a girl can have brains and be sexy as well." And with that she started unbuttoning her iridescent grass-green blouse. Her blouse seemed brighter because of its contrast with her black skirt.

Jamie saw the movement in the corner of his eye and turned to look. He could not believe that one of the geeks was actually going to strip as well. But as he studied her, he realised that she really was beautiful. He wondered what is it that made her appear beautiful when she was obviously so different to Chantelle and the other cheerleaders.

As he watched, she twirled her blouse above her head and dropped it into her friend's lap. Next she unclasped her white bra. Her breasts were a small, but an adequate B cup, perfectly shaped and high on her chest. The skin of her breasts was fairer than the rest of her chest, but there was no line between her lightly sun-tanned skin and her baby smooth breasts, just a gradual change. Her nipples stood proud, jutting out a little from her areola, which were brown. There was a hint of a six-pack in her otherwise flat stomach.

Jamie considered, 'she was about an inch shorter than Chantelle, but she was of a slighter build, muscular and so as equally well proportioned. Was it her long black silky hair, her small symmetrical face with full rosy cheeks, or was it her fair flawless skin that was so appealing? Yes her skin was fair, but her Asian genes meant there was a slight yellow brown tinge to it, whereas Chantelle was fair with a peaches-n-cream tinge.'

He knew that our brains are wired to find certain shapes and proportions desirable. He thought that the appeal of small variations about these proportions and shapes are just a matter of personal preference, upbringing and fashion; as the expression goes 'it's in the eye of the beholder'.

Then it struck him, 'what I see as beautiful is her bright knowledgeable eyes and smiling face, not just the mouth is smiling, but her whole face seems to have a healthy glow.'

Aimee appeared to be encouraged by the noise of her fellow students.

Her black skirt was made of a stiff material. It sloped out from her waist to her hips and continued out as it dropped to just below her bottom. It seemed to excite the voyeur in the boys; the thrill of possibly seeing something that one is not supposed to; its flair inviting them to look up under to discover what lay there. What could be glimpsed was the fairer skin of the very top of her thighs and her arse cheeks.

Aimee unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it with her left foot, and flicked it to her friend with her right foot. Her bottom was just big enough to create creases between the cheeks and her thighs; in short, she had a sexy arse. Her legs were slightly muscular and well shaped, not bowed or knock-kneed. There was a gap between her thighs when she stood up straight.

Those that could see her front; saw that her pubic hair protruded along the bikini line of her white panty. The reason for this became obvious when she removed her panty. Unlike the others, she had not trimmed her pubic hair in any way, and she certainly had a very bushy clump of jet black hair. In fact it was so thick that the skin of her mound and around her pussy were completely hidden.

Judging by the continued loudness of the noise, very few students were put off by her untamed profuse pubic hair. No one jeered. And it's worth pointing out that it was not only boys that were encouraging her with shouting, cheering and clapping.

Jamie suddenly realised he didn't have a hard-on even though he'd seen three beautiful girls striptease. 'What's the difference between a sexy girl and one that gets you aroused? Why does a not-so-pretty prostitute give a guy a hard-on, yet a prettier girl may not do so?' He pondered this; and eventually he thought that it must be availability. 'Although these three girls stripped naked, he did not believe any of them was offering herself to him; that is, they were not available.'

It was at this point that Jamie spotted Rudy with his phone held steady videoing Aimee. 'Had he recorded all three girls?' Jamie wondered.

Just as Aimee ran her fingers down through her pubic hair; the school bell rang, sounding the end of the lunch break.

As the girls were leaving, John stepped in front of Marsha.

"Marsha?" John held up her panties, sort of questioning if she wanted them.

"John." She took them thankfully.

"Marsha." He pleaded as he placed his hand on her pubic mound.

"John!" Indignantly.

"Marsha." Again he pleaded as he slid his hand down to her pussy.

"John." As she accepted his approach and spreads her legs a little.

"Marsha." Happily.

"Oh, John." With pleasure, as his fingers stroked.

"Marsha." Lovingly.

"Ooooooh." Based on a 1951 recording by Stan Freberg (1926 -- 2015)

***

On Tuesday morning Chantelle left her dress in her car and walked to her locker naked, with only a pair of flip-flops and a necklace with her keys on it.

She was sorting her books when, "Hey Chantelle."

She turned; "Oh, hi John. What's up?"

"Thanks for letting Marsha know I had a crush on her."

"Well I didn't exactly tell her you had a crush on her. I ah... sort of told her you would like to date her, but you didn't think she would want you."

"That's OK. Thanks Chantelle. I owe you." And with that John left.

During the day, Chantelle saw a few other girls who had also apparently decided to let loose their nudist tendencies.

The other students had already accepted Chantelle and the others being nude; and all acted normally toward them. This made Chantelle very happy.

Lunch time on Tuesday was the first time Jamie and his friends were together and able to talk.

Jamie started the conversation with, "What did you guys think of the strip shows yesterday?"

"Well, it's the first time I've actually seen a girl masturbate. It was wild." Was Greg's first response.

Andy thought out loud, "You know I don't mind a bit of hair, but that Asian chick was a bit over the top... Although I did think she had the best figure with her better muscle tone."

Greg added, "Yeah. But I sort of liked Marsha's pussy the most; hairless, bulging outer lips and especially the way her inner lips protruded a little. She's got great tits too, with more cleavage than the others."

Jamie thought he should come to the defence of the others, especially Chantelle. "OK, but you've got to agree all of the cheerleaders are pretty stunning."

12