Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheerleaders spanked. Casting couch for Aimee.
6.5k words
4.54
31.7k
8
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Jason Richards was the boys Physical Education teacher at Cedar Hill High School. This was his first year as a teacher having only just graduated from university the year before. Mrs Zoe Finch was the girls PE teacher. Many years before she was a top gymnast, and she has maintained her slight build. She was responsible for the supervision and training of the school's cheerleaders.

Most notable among the Cedar Hill High School cheerleaders were Veronica Wilson the head cheerleader; Chantelle Spiros who became famous by going to school completely naked last Monday and Tuesday; Marsha Dickson, the blond who Jamie Taylor thought had the sexiest pussy and with whom Jamie had sex at Veronica's birthday party; Jill Tumbling, the redhead who had swallowed Jamie's cum at the same party; and Tonni Arthur, the newest and youngest cheerleader, who was a junior in school.

***

During her first lesson on Thursday, Veronica had received a note instructing her to see Mr Richards in his office at the beginning of lunch-time. So as soon as the lunch bell rang, Veronica went straight to the athletic building where Mr Richards' office was next to the boy's change room. She knocked.

"Come in," was the immediate reply.

When she entered, she was surprised that there was another girl already there. She was seated in one of the two chairs that were against the wall on the left of the office. Above her there was a wall clock. Mr Richards was seated behind his desk to the right. A desk top computer was on the nearest end of his desk, with some papers half covering the keyboard. There was also a chair at the far end of the room with a red filing cabinet beside it in the right corner. There were a few trophies on the filing cabinet. In the left corner was a rubber tree in a large pot.

Jason introduced them, "Good afternoon Miss Wilson, this is Aimee Wong. She is a science/mathematics senior." Then to Aimee, "Miss Wong this is Veronica Wilson; she is the head cheerleader." They shook hands.

"Please sit down Miss Wilson."

Once she was seated, he continued, "You are both here because of your actions on Monday. Since then Mrs Markely, the deputy head, has been trying to find a way to punish you. Yesterday she remembered that all of the cheerleaders had signed a 'Cheerleader's Position Description' which included a Code of Conduct clause. Do you remember it Miss Wilson?"

"Err, I remember the Position Description, Sir."

"But I'm not a cheerleader," Aimee interjected.

"Ah, but that is your good fortune Miss Wong; because Mrs Markely has decided to offer you a position as a cheerleader so that you will be forced to behave yourself in future." Aimee smiled at the prospect.

Jason continued, "I have seen your attempt at the cheerleader routine that you posted on the internet; and I think with some practice you should be able to make the grade. There is just one problem however."

"Sir?" Aimee inquired.

"Yes. Your jet black hair makes it really obvious that you don't shave the hairs on your legs." Aimee looked down at her legs and screwed her face. She spends most of her time studying and as such had never seen hairy legs as an issue.

"You shave your legs, don't you Miss Wilson?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you have any advice for Miss Wong?"

"Well let's see." She hesitated for a bit; then continued, "I use my father's shaving cream and a ladies disposable razor. The first time my father noticed me shaving, he told me to make sure that I shaved with the grain. By that he meant run the razor down your legs, not up."

"But my dad doesn't shave; he doesn't need to. It's his Asian genes, you know."

"Oh; well I guess you will have to buy a can of shaving cream as well as a razor." Was the wise-crack from Veronica.

"Thank you Miss Wilson, that's enough. There is another associated issue. In your cheerleader video, when you did the high kick, I not only saw your bikini briefs, but also some pubic hair sticking out. I guess this is because you have a very bushy patch of pubic hair. This is correct, isn't it Miss Wong?" Aimee blushed and dropped her head on hearing this.

"Well then let us see how bad the problem is. Please come and stand here next to me and face Miss Wilson." Aimee did as requested; her head still hung low in embarrassment.

"Please lift up your skirt so we can see." Reluctantly she slowly lifted the front of her skirt.

Jason reached out and ran his fingers along one side of her panty. "Yes I can feel that there are some hairs protruding. Do you trim your pubic hair?"

"Err, no Sir."

"Miss Wilson, am I correct in assuming that all of the cheerleaders have their bikini line waxed?"

"Umm... Not all use waxing; some have their hair permanently removed using electrolysis or a laser treatment. And some just shave their bikini line say two or three times a week. If you can afford it, permanent removal is best; and laser treatments are more efficient when the hair is dark and the skin is fair, like you Aimee. Otherwise, waxing last six weeks or so, but it is painful; shaving, if it is not done often enough, results in stubble after a couple of days, and this irritates the area."

"I have heard that some male body builders use hair-growth inhibitor creams to prevent their hair growing on their chests. Do any of the girls use these?" Jason asked Veronica.

"Eh, I've never heard of these creams."

"Oh well, let's see how bushy you really are." And with that Jason pulled down on Aimee's panty until all of her pubic area was visible. Veronica breathed in with a start at his boldness.

Jason ran his fingers down from her flat tummy into her pubic hair. "You hair is really silky, but there certainly is an awful lot of it."

His fingers reached her pussy, which he then began to probe with his middle finger. Veronica watched this in wide eyed amazement.

Aimee still looked down, but now she was curious as to what he would do next and how far he would go in front of Veronica. She watched as he caressed her clitoris.

Then as his finger moved from her clitoris down to her vagina, Aimee and Veronica saw the tip of Jason's penis rise above the waist band of his shorts. Aimee tried to estimate its size. She thought the base of the tip was about two inches across, and for it to be just below his navel, his penis must be all of nine inches long. She recalled a little ditty she had heard.

'Long and thin goes all the way in;

Short and stout fills 'em out.'

Then she wondered about Mr Richards' dick? Perhaps,

'Long and fat, you can't beat that.'

Jason saw where Aimee was looking and quickly removed his hand from her pussy, and using both hands, he pulled his shorts out and up. As he did so, Aimee had a clear, but very short glimpse, of the entire length of his massive cock.

"Oo!" she not so much uttered, but breathed in.

In an attempt to divert attention from what had just happened, Jason quickly grabbed a copy of the 'Cheerleader's Position Description' from his table and handed it to Aimee.

"Miss Wong I want you take this with you. Read it thoroughly, and if you still wish to be a cheerleader, you will need to sign it and then come and see me with it next Wednesday at lunch-time. At the same time I will check out what you have done about your hair. OK?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now as for you Miss Wilson. Do you know why you are here?"

"Yes Sir; to meet Aimee."

"Well that's part of it. But it is also because Mrs Markely has decreed that you should be punished for your actions on Monday, which gave a bad impression of the school and its cheerleaders. The Cheerleader's Position Description I just gave Aimee contains a Code of Conduct clause, as I mentioned before; and it's this that Mrs Markely is using to punish you, and Miss Spiros, and Miss Dickson."

Veronica looked worried. "What is the punishment, Sir?"

"You are to be spanked six times on your bare bottom. Mrs Markely also decided that I should deliver the punishment, because she felt that Mrs Finch was too petite to be able to hit you with sufficient force... Oh, by the way I hear that next time, and there had better not be a next time, your parents will be contacted and you will either be stood-down for some time or even expelled... Now would you please bend over my desk?"

Mr Richards delivered the six blows, letting his hand dwell on her bottom for a while after each. Veronica was fighting back tears. Aimee could see the red handprints on her left cheek.

"I'm sorry Miss Wilson. Is your bottom very sore?"

Sniffle, sniffle "Yes Sir." Sniffle. He had begun to massage her bottom with the palm of his hand.

"Is the massage helping?"

"Yeah, a little." Sniffle.

As he massaged her, he moved his hand so that his fingers could reach her pussy.

He was both massaging her butt and fingering her cunt when there was a knock at the door.

Jason pulled Veronica panty up as he yelled, "Come in!"

As Chantelle entered, she exchanged greetings with Veronica.

"Good afternoon Miss Spiros, pl..." was all Veronica and Aimee heard, before Veronica shut the door.

Aimee giggled. Veronica sort of giggled between sniffles, as she held back tears.

"Did the spanking really hurt?" Aimee enquired as they started walking back to the cafeteria.

Sniffle, "Geez yeah." Sniffle.

"Did his massage help?" Giggled Aimee.

"Well it did take my mind off the pain, especially when he fingered me. Can you believe it?"

"What about the size of his cock! Did you see its head poke out above his shorts?"

"Yeah!" They both giggled.

Aimee added, "I briefly saw its entire length as he pulled his shorts up. Wow it's massive! Can a girl really take all that in her vagina?"

"Well if the vagina can stretch enough to deliver a baby, then the fatness is not the problem; but what about the length! It nearly reached his navel! Can you imagine having something go that far up inside you? Wow!"

They were silent for quite a while before Aimee spoke again.

"You know I think I have an old guy crush on Mr Richards." She confessed.

"He's not so old. I heard that this is his first year out of Uni; so he is probably only four years older than you."

'Really!' Aimee thought as they entered the cafeteria and went to join their friends on different tables.

Veronica sat next to Marsha. Marsha could see in Veronica's eyes that she had been crying. "What happened?"

"Do you remember that 'Cheerleaders' Position Description' that we all signed along with Mrs Finch? Well apparently it contains a section on the cheerleader's code of conduct; and it's this that they are using to punish us."

"So what was the punishment?" Marsha enquired.

"Mr Richards spanked me six times on the bare bum!"

"Did he hit you really hard? I guess he must have judging by your eyes. Does it hurt to sit then?"

"Yeah; it still hurts." Then she added a little later in an angry voice; "It's not fair, that Aimee Wong didn't get punished. No; she gets to become a cheerleader!"

"Who is Aimee Wong?" Tonni was first to ask.

"She is that Asian girl that did the strip-tease straight after Marsha on Monday." Veronica answered.

This time it was Jill who asked. "So why wasn't she punished, then?"

"Since she's not a cheerleader, they couldn't use the cheerleader's code of conduct as a reason to punisher her; but Mr Richards explained that by allowing her becoming a cheerleader, she will have to behave in future." Veronica face looked angry as she answered.

Just then the normal noise of the cafeteria was broken by the sound of laughter coming from Aimee and her friends.

"What do you think they are laughing about? Could it be because Aimee is to be a cheerleader? No, it's the wrong sort of laughter. It's as if they are laughing at something silly that someone did." Jill noted.

Veronica offered this suggestion almost in a whisper, "While Mr Richards was telling Aimee she would have to trim her pubic hair; he ran his fingers down through her pubs and into her pussy." Then she smiled, "But that's not the funny part; he got such a hard-on that the tip of his dick rose above the waistband of his shorts. Both Aimee and I saw it." They all laughed.

"It didn't; did it really?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, it really did, and it looked massive. It must be all of two inches thick across and long enough to nearly reach his navel! Can you imagine how long it must be!" Veronica informed them.

Then she decided to shock the other girls even further with the revelation that after landing the last blow, Mr Richards had massaged her bum with the palm of his hand. "And gradually he moved his palm until he was able to finger my pussy even while he continued the massage."

Marsha thought, 'I would love to have such a dick inside me. Imagine how good it must feel.' It was then that she decided to go early so she would have more time with him. More time to try and seduce him; but first she went to the girls toilet and masturbated for a bit to make sure she was well lubricated, so his massive penis would slid in easily.

Meanwhile to Chantelle, "You should not have confronted Mrs Markely in front of the entire cafeteria like you did. She spent the last three days looking for a way to get back at you."

"Sorry Sir."

Then Jason explained to Chantelle how and why she was being punished.

He had her bend over his desk in the same way as he did with Veronica. He lifted her skirt and was amazed to see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. This caused his semi-flaccid cock to swell again.

He stood to the side while he delivered the spanking.

And after the last slap, he followed the same MO as he had used with Veronica. He massaged her buttock with the palm of his right hand, eventually reaching her pussy with his fingers.

"Miss Spiros, what do you know about the girls that stripped on Monday?"

"Well, let's see... Veronica Wilson is my best friend. She's smart; I think she wants to go to Uni to study business and financial management... And ah... Marsha Dickson is a fellow cheerleader, but I guess you knew that. She's a natural blond and just an average student... As for the Asian girl..."

He interrupted; "Her name is Miss Aimee Wong."

"Oh OK... Gee ah... I don't really know her. I think she is one of the few female science geeks. My brother Steve may know her."

Jason had unconsciously progressed to fingering Chantelle's clitoris, while he was day-dreaming about Miss Wong. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I think she is a science geek."

As he caressed her clit with his middle finger, Chantelle became less conscience of the pain in her bum, the massage had helped; and from then on she was more aware of the pleasant feelings emanating from her pussy.

"What do you think of the idea of a young teacher, such as m... Ah my friend courting a student like Miss Wong?"

"I thought such things were normally frowned upon."

"But I'm... I mean, he's only a few years older." He protested.

Chantelle was glad he couldn't see her face, because she was smiling from ear-to-ear. She thought, 'Your friend, as if.' Actually she had to fight very hard not to laugh out loud.

"Well since your friend is so young and handsome, I think it shouldn't be a problem. However, it may still look like he's using his position of power to force her into things." Chantelle now realised that Mr Richards had a thing for that Asian girl.

"No I... Ah. He wouldn't." Mr Richards claimed.

Chantelle thought, 'Well what are you doing now with your fingers in my pussy.'

"Oh! That feels nice, Sir." She said this to let him know that she was willing for him to continue feeling her up.

As Chantelle became more aroused, she slowly spread her legs and pushed her bum up, thus giving Jason's fingers better access to her cunt. He imagined he was fingering Miss Wong and took full advantage of Chantelle's new position.

"You're going to be a good girl in future, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir."

He moved behind her and proceeded to insert his middle finger into her. He felt the wetness grow within her as he moved his finger about. Chantelle rocked her hips a little to increase the stimulation. Occasionally he found her G-spot and Chantelle let out a muffled moan.

"Did you say something Miss Wong? Sorry I mean Miss Spiros."

Chantelle knew that she should stop Mr Richards, but then she recalled what Jamie had said 'As the female becomes more aroused, it can start to affect her judgment.' She was aroused and she did not stop him.

"Ooooo... Only that your massaging feels great. Please continue."

Jason progressed to using two fingers and then three. When he felt sure that she was OK with this, he pulled his shorts and under-pants down with his left hand. His penis stood rock hard pointing to the sky. He removed his fingers and guided his massive cock toward her moist cunt. He was very gentle; he eased his penis in little by little, and occasionally pulled back, before he proceeded further.

Chantelle felt like she was being entered by a shovel handle, it stretched her vagina so each time it went in further. It was not painful as such, more a feeling of fullness. She tried to remember how it had felt when Jamie had taken her doggie style in the girls' shower. She recalled there was a feeling of tightness and fullness even with Jamie's penis, which she thought must be smaller than Mr Richards'

Finally Chantelle felt his pubic hair touch her bum; he was completely inside her. Jason could feel her warm vagina squeezing his cock along its entire length. Gradually he withdrew until only the head remained within her; then with one slow continuous motion he pushed his cock all the way in again.

"Ooooooh" Chantelle sighed, as she braced herself by stretching her arms either side of her and grabbing the edge of the table with her hands.

He repeated this withdrawal and slow entry once more; this time it slid in more easily as their love juices coated his cock more completely. Then he fucked her with a rocking action of his hips. Chantelle had no sooner started arching her hips in time with Mr Richards' movements than there was a knock at the door.

"Just a moment!" Mr Richards shouted as he withdrew from Chantelle. She immediately straightened and turned toward him. She saw his massive cock was covered in their love juices as he struggled to pull his underpants up over it.

Chantelle straightened her skirt and blouse.

"Come in!" Mr Richards called, as he was himself now decent, except for the bulge his erection caused in his shorts.

Marsha opened the door and saw Chantelle walking toward her. "Hi Chantelle."

"Hi Marsha."

As they passed, Marsha was intrigued by the smile on Chantelle's face, especially since her eyes were blood-shot as if she had been crying.

"You're very early Miss Dickson." Jason remarked with a slight harshness in his voice.

"Am I? Sorry Sir."

Jason took the same approach with Marsha as he did with Veronica and Chantelle. He described how Mrs Markely had realised that the 'Cheerleader's Position Description' contained a clause about the required code of conduct for cheerleaders; and that this could be used to punish them for their actions in the cafeteria on Monday. He then explained that he was to administer the punishment, because Mrs Markely felt that Mrs Finch did not have the build to deliver a hard enough spanking.

He instructed her to lean over his desk. When she had, he slipped her panties down to her knees. She moved her legs together so that her panties fell to the floor; where-upon she stepped out of them. She did this as part of her plan.

As he landed each blow, he left his hand on Marsha's bottom for some time. His arm was already sore, so he was sure that he didn't hit Marsha as hard as he did the other two girls.

12