Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of Jill's place, Jose ran around the car and opened the door for her. After she stepped out of the car, they kissed passionately.

When she reached the front door, Jill blew Jose a kiss and waved.

At school a few days later, Jose informed Jill that he had left the car near where he had stolen it. He locked all the doors so no one else could steal it as easily as he did.

***

A doctor came and informed O'Malley that he would escort them into the two rooms where the accident victims were. As with the guys, there were two per room.

In the first room Jill immediately recognised Maria and Filene. Maria did not appear to be badly hurt, but Filene had both legs in plaster from the ankle to just above the knee.

Jill pointed to Maria, "She's Maria Ramirez. She's Jose's twin sister." And then turning toward Filene; "This is Filene. Sorry I don't know her family name."

In the second room Jill did not recognise either girl.

Once they returned to the waiting area, O'Malley rang Sgt Kilby and told him that Jill had identified five of the teenagers. She gave Sgt Kilby their names and then she also requested transport for her and Jill back to Cedar Hills.

During the journey home Jill thought about her initiation into the gang.

***

She remembered Jose picked her up just after lunch on Saturday as arranged. As they walked down the path toward the car she had asked, "Is that a similar car to the one we went to the movies in?"

"Well like, it's actually the same car."

"But how can it be? You told me you returned it."

"I did." Jill looked perplexed. "Apparently the owner was so impressed with how clean and polished it was, that he organised a press conference with the local newspaper and TV. Without giving away his address or the full details of the car, he told them what had happened and that he was willing to set up an arrangement where the person who borrowed the car, that would be me, could borrow it again once a month, provided it was cleaned and polished each time."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He said I could pick it up on Friday night like before, but I should leave a note in the letter box saying when I would return it. He said if it was returned on time he wouldn't report it as stolen. What d'ya reckon?"

"Weird. Really weird... Are you sure it's not a trap?"

"I thought of that. So on the note I put that I would like return it on Sunday night, but I'm actually goin' to leave it there straight after dropping you off tonight."

"Good thinking."

The club house was actually a couple of stories up in a derelict old building. Jill was not impressed as they wound their way up through the dirt and rubbish.

Finally they arrived at the door to the club house; well actually it was a single room. The door looked newly painted and written above it was "Nirvana".

There were two old 4-seater convertible lounge chairs along the right hand side of the 10 by 12 foot room. On the other side was a similar lounge chair that was already converted into a double bed. The walls were clean, painted a light cream in colour. At the far end was a very old mini-fridge which was rumbling away. On top of this fridge was a boom-box playing heavy metal. Near the door was a clothes rail, the type one sees in department stores; it was adorned with more than a dozen coat hangers and pant hangers. There was a window behind the two lounges. It consisted of many small panes of glass; it was apparently the only window in the building with all of the panes intact.

Jose noticed Jill staring at the window; he explained, "We replaced all of the broken panes with like unbroken pieces from the other windows on the floor below. They've remained OK because the local kids know it's our club house and they don't dare break them anymore, you know."

Jill was impressed by the neatness of the room; much neater than the rooms of her richer friends.

As soon as they entered the room, they all began to strip. The guys were nude before the gals, and so they helped the girls with bra clips and zippers.

Jose stood naked in front of Jill. "Will you join us? It's one of our customs, you know?"

Jill did not move, but allowed Jose to slowly undress her. She was aware that the others watched as her beauty was slowly revealed. It really turned her on to be undressed like that; slowly, by an admiring nude guy. She felt the wetness grow within her pussy; she could see that Jose was enjoying it too, his penis had thickened, but still hung down. She was too shy to look about. If she had she would has seen that all the other guys were similarly affected.

Jill thought, "So that is why the girls were slow to undress, they all wanted to enjoy being undressed by a nude handsome guy."

Jose hung Jill's top and bra with the clothes of the others, and then returned to feel and kiss her beautiful firm breasts. Between her breasts and above them were the characteristic freckles of the red-head that she was. Jose tweaked her nipples; first the right and then the left. As he caressed her left, he bent down and kissed her right nipple; sucking it gently, and then tickling with his tongue. Jill encouraged him by putting her left hand on the back of his head and holding him there. The warmth of his mouth on her breast was pure ecstasy.

The air in the room was coloured with the scent of male and female hormones, some fresh and some lingering from previous sessions.

Jill unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She intended to rub the crotch of her panty with her right hand, but as she slid it between them, it brushed against Jose's enormous erection that now stood up proudly between their bodies. Without thinking she encircled it with her fingers; it was warm and its skin was smooth and pliable.

Jose stood and watched Jill stroke his dick for a bit. She looked into his eyes, he smiled contentedly. He winked and then reached for her panties; they were sky blue with a black lace trim. He hooked his thumbs under the waist band on either side, and then slid them down to her knees. Jill wiggled her legs so that they fell to the floor.

Then Jill looked about the room. The others were all into oral; either the guy between the girl's legs, or the girl was on her knees with a hot cock in her mouth. Manuel was the one between Filene's legs.

Those who weren't delivering oral sex looked at Jill. Her pussy was bald; but on her mound her pubic hair was neatly trimmed short and slightly ginger-brown in colour. Jill realised that she was the only one in the room that didn't have jet black hair and olive skin; however Filene had dyed a few streaks of her hair almost blond.

Jose whispered in Jill's ear, "Are you ready to like start you initiation challenge?"

"Yeah, just give me a big long kiss first."

"OK, but lay on you back and then I'll give you lots of kisses." Jill thought, 'Oh laying on my back will be much more enjoyable than it was doggy style with the footballers.'

Jill moved to the bed and lay down in the middle; she spread her legs and extended her arms toward Jose, beckoning for him to join her.

Jose lay beside Jill and began by kissing her on the mouth; sucking her lower lip softly. Jill reached for his penis at the same time as she put her tongue into Jose's mouth. Jose responded by sliding a hand down her tummy, through her pubic hair and onto her pussy.

He toyed with her clit by lightly massaging its hood. Jill moaned contentedly.

Jose moved down to kiss Jill's breasts again, but only briefly before he shuffled around between her legs. He knelt there studying her pussy before he resumed massaging her clit; this time by licking its hood with his tongue.

Sometimes he shifted his attention to her labia, but once her clit emerged swollen and smooth, he concentrated on it; sucked and licking it softly.

It did not take long for Jill to be ready; the anticipation of having sex with seven tall, dark and handsome guys meant she was already extremely aroused before Jose began kissing her.

Jill did not tell Jose that she was ready; instead she just pulled on his shoulders until he moved up to be face-to-face with her. They gazed deeply into each other's eyes as Jose guided his manhood into her.

As her wetness enveloped him, she could feel its progress by the way it stretched her insides, giving a feeling of fullness, of completeness. They were as one.

Jill closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasures emanating from her cunt.

Once Jose had settled into a steady rhythm, Filene signalled to Manuel that it was the right time for them to join with Jill and Jose.

Manuel stood near Jill's face, and placed his cock against her mouth. Jill opened her eyes; seeing that it was Manuel's cock and not Jose's lips, she opened her mouth and tickled the piss-hole with her tongue. There was a drop of clear pre-cum there which Jill tasted before taking all of his glans into her mouth. She sucked as she ran her tongue around the tip.

Manuel moved his hips toward her and pushed more of his hot cock between her lips. Jill held the base of his cock as he proceeded to fuck her mouth with slow short strokes.

Filene kneeled next to Jill's waist and bent down to kiss Jill's breast, in particular her nipple. Maria came and sucked on Jill's other nipple.

Jill had never experienced such pleasure before; all of the nerves in her brain's reward system were alive as they were continually being bombarded by ecstatic messages from her mouth, breasts, and most of all her clitoris and G-spot. All of her senses combined to heighten her excitement; she could hear the moans of the others; unconsciously smell the hormones that filled the air; see and taste Manuel's cock as he fucked her mouth; and feel Jose's thrusting deep within her.

She remembered feeling Jose cock jerk each time it fired a load of sticky white sperm high within her.

After he rested there for a while, Jose withdrew and allowed Manuel to take her.

Manuel had Jill's engorged clitoris sandwiched between the base of his swollen penis and his pubic mound. His short thrusts soon sent Jill into a euphoric pre-orgasmic plateau. There she lost all sense of time and space.

Occasionally her excitement would grow and she would have another orgasm, only to return afterwards to her pre-orgasmic plateau.

As the guys took turns filling her cunt with their sperm, different girls kissed her nipples.

When Cisco, the last of the boys, was between Jill's legs, Filene sat on Jill's face and encouraged Jill to lick inside her pussy.

When Cisco had shot his load of sperm within her and withdrawn; Filene bent down into the 69 position and tasted Jill's juices while Jill continued to stimulate Filene's clit.

Jill's last memory was of Jose laying beside her and cuddling her as she came down from her high.

Jill thought that the gang was like a hippie commune or a tribe of Bonobo (pygmy) chimpanzees constantly enjoying sex. Just like the Bonobos, the gang was ruled by the females, with Filene as the dominant female. It truly was Nirvana; like being on a different planet; one where peace, love and unashamed nudity were the norm.

RING! RING!

WPC O'Malley searched for her phone, rummaging through her bag.

RING! RING!

Then Jill realised it was her phone that was ringing. This realisation woke Jill. She sat up dazed.

RING! RING!

Jill grabbed her phone from her bedside table. "Hell... hello." She sounded really sleepy.

"Sorry Jill; did we wake you?" It was Veronica.

"Ah... Yeah... What is it?"

"Are you ready to come shopping with me, Chantelle and Marsha like we said yesterday?"

"Oh shit I forgot. Give me half an hour to get ready, OK?"

"Yeah. We'll pick you up then."

Jill shook her head. 'Was that all just a crazy dream?'

12