Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrator's hum became muffled as she inserted it slowly into her eager cunt.

She wound the speed control up to maximum. "Oooooh... God... That's it."

Steve rubbed faster, spurred on by the sight of his Sis ramming the vibrator in and out of her in cunt. It was coated with a film of her love juices which were scrapped off and dribbled toward her arse each time she pushed it in.

When he came, his first shot of sticky sperm landed on her face; the following three loads were sprayed across her neck and boobs. "Well thank you!" she said sarcastically.

TOOT! TOOT! Veronica and Marsha had arrived.

Chantelle had already cleaned herself, changed her clothes and was waiting for them. She immediately hurried down the path to their car. She greeted them as she climbed into the back seat.

As Veronica drove off, Marsha began the inquisition, "What was going on when you answered the phone?"

"I'd rather not say; it's sort of embarrassing."

"So you WERE using your vibrator."

"NO!"

"Oh I thought not, because we couldn't hear any buzzing in the background... Ah! You were just using your fingers, then?"

"Nah."

"So you were watching some porn?"

"Honestly, I'd rather not say."

Veronica joined in, "Oh come on; I'm your best friend; if you can't tell me, who can you tell?"

"Oh bugger. Alright... Brother Steve forced me to teach him some anatomy."

Marsha continued with, "That doesn't explain your moaning and groaning."

"He said he'd seen what to do on the net and demanded I let him practise on me... THERE!"

"You mean he was screwing you while we were talking with you?"

"Geez no! It was only oral."

"Oh; you mean he was sucking you pussy?"

"Yeah, sort of... I know he's my brother... But he said if I didn't let him, he'd show Mom and Dad the pictures of me nude at school."

Veronica had parked by the road-side. "Did he do a good job?"

"Yeah... He was either a fast learner, or it just came naturally to him."

"Did you have an orgasm?"

"Oh Yeah; not long after talking to you... You know I think talking on the phone while having sex is a real turn on."

"Even so I think he shouldn't have threatened you. Sounds like he needs to be given some sort of punishment."

Marsha suggested, "Why don't we spread a rumour that he's a dirty perve, always spying on his sister?"

"Actually I promised the opposite. I said I would spread a rumour that he really knows how to please a girl."

With a twinkle in her eye Marsha thought out loud, "We can't say that without testing him. I think he needs to prove his oral skills first and that sounds like more fun than shopping. How about we go back and see how good he really is; what do you think?"

Veronica had already completed a U-turn while Marsha spoke, and then Chantelle said tongue-in-cheek, "Well if you two want to try him out, then I'd like to supervise."

All three girls entered Stephen's room. Marsha and Veronica sat on his bed, Marsha on the right; Chantelle remained standing. Stephen was seated at his desk.

Veronica spoke first. "Chantelle just told us you've learnt what to do sexually, that is the theory, via the net. She also said you forced her to let you have a practical session with her. Now it's our turn to test you. Do you know what a 'viva voce' is?"

"Nah." Steve looked puzzled; he thought, 'Where on earth did she learn that Latin expression.'

"It means an ORAL exam. My medical friend told me each time they finish a topic, he has an exam in which the lecturer asks him questions and he has to answer verbally. He calls that type of an exam a 'viva', but the full term is 'viva voce'."

"So you're going to asks me questions about sex?"

"Nah." Veronica's cheeky smile widened. "We're going to test how well you can perform ORAL sex."

"Oh OK." Stephen smiled at the thought of performing oral sex on either Marsha or Veronica or both. That last thought was really exciting.

"So what do you think should be considered a pass?"

"Shit I don't know. What?" Stephen really didn't know what they had in mind, but he was really keen to find out.

"You have to succeed in giving at least one of us an orgasm. If you succeed, we'll let it be known how good you are at it."

"And if I don't pass?"

"We'll make sure your reputation is completely ruined. Is that fair?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Marsh pussy was already twitching at the thought of some direct stimulation. She told Stephen to sit between her and Veronica.

As soon as he was seated, Marsha turned and kissed him; she licked his lips before forcing her tongue into his mouth. Steve sucked on her tongue.

As their kiss continued, Marsha placed her right hand on the bulge that had already formed in Steve's shorts. She squeezed his cock through the material. She really enjoyed teasing him.

Veronica didn't want to be left out, so she sucked on Steve's left earlobe as she took his left hand and placed it under her dress.

Stephen decided to work on Marsha first because she was a voluptuous blond; more curvaceous than either Veronica or his sister.

He put his right hand up Marsha's skirt. "Where are your panty Marsha?"

"Why? Were you wanting the pleasure of taking them off?" She spread her legs a little.

"Yeah, of cause."

Veronica tried to get his attention, "I'm wearing pink thong panties with black trim. Look!" She lifted her dress to her waist. Her panties were pulled into her pussy such that the shape of her pussy was clearly defined. She ran her hand over the crotch with the middle finger pressed into the slit.

Veronica saw that Stephen was again kissing Marsha with his eyes closed. Well actually it was more like Marsha was kissing Stephen; she had her tongue in his mouth, licking the insides of his lips.

In a further attempt to gain Stephen's attention, Veronica stood quickly so that the bed creaked. Stephen opened his eyes and looked toward the noise. Veronica saw him look and pulled her dress up over her head and off. Her bra was also pink with black trim. Stephen recognised her underwear as the ones she wore when she did the striptease and masturbation in the school cafeteria.

"You can take my panty off if you like." Veronica teased.

Stephen pulled away from Marsha so he could use both hands to remove Veronica's panties. As soon as her pussy was exposed, she put her hand over it, not as an act of modesty, but so she could rub her fingers up and down her moistening slit. She turned so he could see her cheeky bum. Stephen ran his hands over her butt before he unclasped her bra. She turned to face him, but he had already sat down next to Marsha again, this time on her right hand side.

Chantelle saw the disappointed look on Veronica's face, so she stepped up to her and gave her a big hug.

Stephen's fingers explored Marsha's pussy; spreading her love juices from her cunt to her engorged inner labia and clitoral hood. After playing with her moistened labia, he inserted his middle and index fingers into her cunt.

Marsha kissed him briefly before she pleaded, "Steve I'd prefer to have it sucked."

Stephen dropped between Marsha's legs. He paused to look at her pussy. She was completely hairless, just like a ten year old girl. Stephen considered her cunt to be even more beautiful than Chantelle's. The outer lips were smooth and pout, each bigger than a Brazil nut. The inner lips were large enough to protrude a little and were a reddish colour similar to that of his fully erect penis.

She spread her legs further; her slit opened wider and Stephen could see her clit was swollen to pea size and protruding from under its hood; it was smooth and shimmered with a coating of love juices. Her love juices also glistened on her labia, around her gorgeous cunt and where it had dribbled down to her arse. Around the inside of her pussy the skin was bright pink with arousal.

Stephen reminded himself: groin; outer lips; inner lips; then clitoris.

He bent forward and licked her groin from the bottom to the top. She lay back on the bed, "Oooh that tickles... Don't waste time Steve, kiss my pussy."

Stephen ignored her plea and moved slowly across to her outer lips. Her excitement grew along with her anticipation.

As his tongue ran around her smooth pussy lips, her body tingled with pleasure.

He sucked the love juices off her inner labia; they were now engorged and much larger.

Finally he pressed his tongue into her slit and searched for her clitoris; it lay swollen and extremely sensitive just below its hood. He flicked his tongue over it, making her moan louder. Then he took it between his moist lips and sucked gently as his tongue massaged it.

Chantelle prompted Stephen, "Don't forget to finger her G-spot."

Veronica scowled at Chantelle. "That's enough; no coaching now! This is an exam; remember."

To appease Veronica, Chantelle reached down to finger her friend's pussy. Veronica soon responded by reaching for Chantelle's pussy.

Marsha's moaning filled the room; one could be forgiven for thinking she was dying. It was a good thing that Chantelle's parents and Amelia were out for the day.

Marsha had her hands on the back of Stephen's head holding his mouth against her clit, even as he took his sister's advice and started finger fucking her. Each time he thrust his fingers into her warm, slimy cunt, they rubbed her G-spot, causing an even louder shrill cry.

Veronica didn't know what come over her, but she kissed Chantelle; a long hungry kiss. Their friendship had been building up to this for so many years. As they kissed, they both caressed each other pussy slit; their breasts pressed together.

They moved onto the bed, with Chantelle on top of Veronica.

Chantelle moved down Veronica's body kissing her breasts, and then she slowly ducked her head lower; sliding her wet tongue over her friend's smooth flawless flesh, over her tummy to her pussy.

Chantelle was thrilled when she heard Veronica gasp with horny anticipation. "Geez, yes!" she hissed, "Please keep going. I want you to kiss inside my pussy."

Chantelle stared briefly at the shiny-wet folds of Veronica's engorged labia that protruded from her pussy. Chantelle's tongue-tip darted into the simmering tissues. She sucked on the sweet-tasting pussy-lips. Veronica went wild, squirming, twisting and moaning; she could feel Chantelle's warm breath on her pussy and it made her even wetter.

Stephen was almost suffocating between Marsha's thighs, but he was determined to complete the job. He guessed from the way she squeezed his thrusting fingers that she was already floating among the clouds; enjoying a pre-orgasmic plateau.

Chantelle eagerly explored her friend's sensitive clit with her lashing tongue. It turned her on to be giving so much pleasure to her friend.

While keeping her tongue inside Veronica's pussy, Chantelle turned around until she was in the 69 position on top of Veronica, with her legs spread and her pussy against Veronica's face.

Veronica tipped her head back and licked between Chantelle's pussy lips. They both moaned with the excitement; each found it difficult to concentrate on sucking while their own pussy sent burst of pleasure throughout their body.

Chantelle wondered what Jamie would think if he saw her in such a position. Then she remembered what Jamie had said, "I once dreamt of encountering a couple of girls in that position. In my dream, the girl on the bottom sucked my cock until it was covered in her saliva; and then I had sex doggy-style with the girl on top, while the one under softly sucked my balls. Later the two swapped positions and I had sex with the other girl." Chantelle thought of phoning Jamie and telling him to come and join the orgy.

They both became bolder. Chantelle buried her stiffened tongue directly into Veronica's cunt, drinking the love juices that flooded from that tight little cavern. She alternated between kissing, licking and sucking until Veronica squeezed her thighs around Chantelle's head and screamed.

"Oh God I'm coming!" She bellowed; her body contorted and twisted as her sexual tension was released in spasms. Chantelle kept her mouth over Veronica's cunt and sucked up the stream of female juices until Veronica's orgasm receded and she was able to escape the clutches of her friend's thighs.

Just as Chantelle pulled her face away from Veronica's pussy there was an extra loud scream by Marsha. She too had reached her climax.

Veronica and Marsha lay limp on the bed; Chantelle and Stephen were both still breathing heavily after their near suffocation.

12