Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 11

Story Info
Tonni & Steve sex on bus. Chantelle waylaid by teacher.
9k words
4.58
21.1k
5

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a bitterly cold winter evening in the Swiss Alps; the wind howls through the nearby trees as the snow sweeps across the slopes.

In one of the ski chalets a group of men sit telling stories in front of a blazing log fire.

The group leader announces, "Wayne, it's your turn to tell a story."

"Well then, let me introduce you to some characters."

-----

Stephen Spiros was a science/maths geek. He was about one year younger than his sister Chantelle, who was one of the Cedar Hill High School cheerleaders. She became famous by going to school completely naked one Monday and Tuesday. Stephen had heard the rumours about the Cheerleaders, and even seen a few face-book clips of some of their escapades.

Tonni Arthur was the youngest cheerleader, being a junior in high school. She and William Mann had split up, and William was now dating Veronica Wilson, the head cheerleader. He had been trying to hook up with her ever since she did that striptease and masturbation on the cafeteria table.

-----

"This story was told to me by the main characters (the ones I just described) over the years since it happened... Would you like to hear their story?"

"Yes please." was the chorus.

"Well let's begin."

-----

Chantelle introduced Steve to Tonni the next time she visited Chantelle.

Steve shook her hand and then he kissed her with his lips pout but together.

Steve had heard rumours about Tonni; even so he treated her with respect. Was it because he was shy, or was it how his mother had raised him.

"What course are you doing at school?" Steve enquired.

"I'm studying the arts. You know; audio and visual, sculpture, and of course painting. Did you see the clothes I drew on Chantelle using body paint?"

"Nah, I didn't see them."

"Pity. She wore nothing else when I presented her to my art teacher for assessment. She even had him put his hand on her pussy before he realised she was actually naked." Her frankness had Steve think the rumours may be true.

"Wow... What's your favourite subject?"

"Sex!" She replied with a cheeky laugh. After a pause "And what course are you studying?"

"I'm a science geek: so my subjects are; higher maths, physics, technical drawing, and chemistry; oh, and of course English. We all have to do that, eh."

"Which subject is your favourite?"

"Chemistry, in particular organic chemistry."

"What's organic chemistry?"

"It's the study of naturally occurring substances; that is, substances created by living things or organisms. You know, like fats and oils, scents, proteins, vitamins. This was the frontier of science in the 1960s, before DNA and genetics took over."

"Oh. I think I understand."

After a period of silence, Steve asks, "I heard that you and William Mann split up?"

"Yeah; pity, I really liked him. He's a great football player, you know... Did you go and watch the footy grand final?"

"Nah."

"You should have. We played the Linterna High School. The game was very close, with the lead changing back and forth many times during the game. In the last quarter, with only a couple of minutes to play, the score was tied. Play restarted in mid-field with Linterna in possession. When Rudy Scolari intercepted a pass, the Cedar Hill spectators erupted. He threw the ball forward toward, but in front of, William who was by then running at full speed in the direction of the touch-down line. As the ball span through the air, the crowd fell silent." Tonni paused for a second.

She continued with an excited voice. "There were two Linterna players between William and the touch-down line. William caught the ball cleanly and the crowd roared again. He side-stepped the first opponent player with his characteristic fancy foot-work. He had so much momentum when the other player reached him, that he was able to deflect him with an out-stretched arm. The crowd were on their feet screaming and whistling. They made so much noise that the full time siren was barely audible."

"Yeah, I had heard that we won."

Tonni continued with a broad smile; "The other Cedar Hill's players picked up William and Rudy and carried them off the field. We cheerleaders followed the players."

Steve's curiosity overcame his shyness. "I also heard that you and Jill followed the boys into their change room, eh?"

"Yeah; in all the excitement... I tried to get Jill to leave, but she said she wanted to congratulate the players. So she stripped off and joined the boys in the showers. Then two of the boys grabbed my arms and dragged me, fully dressed, into the showers."

"I believe there was quite an orgy." Steve's cock started to swell.

"Well yeah... A funny thing happened though. When one guy was taking me doggy-style in the shower; I looked across at Jill, and she was in the same position. It was like... ah... 'feel-o-vision'. The two boys were stroking in time. So that what I saw happening to Jill, I could feel at the same time; the thrusting cock inside me and the shower on my back. It was a porn movie with feelings. It was great!"

"How many guys did you have?" There was a definite bulge in his pants now. He placed his hand on her thigh.

"I don't know... I didn't keep count... I did have an orgasm with the third boy." And with a bigger smile; "And I had a couple more orgasms after that... I also discovered why they call Harry, 'the horse'. It's a good thing I was well lubricated when he took me." While Tonni said this, Steve's hand lightly massaged her thigh, going higher under her skirt with each movement.

Chantelle had been listening to them off and on and interrupted, "Did you enjoy having more than one guy? Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, I enjoyed it. Like I said, I had lots of orgasms; so from that point of view I wished there had been more guys... Did it hurt; not then, but the next morning I sure was bruised between the legs."

"Oh." Chantelle had previously fantasised about having many guys, but now she was having second thoughts.

Steve tried to imagine the situation; then he broke the silence with; "Do you still miss William?"

"Yeah... Bugger; now I have to go to school by bus, like before." She slowly spread her legs just a little.

"Sis has been taking me by car... but I'm thinking; ah ... would you like me to ride with you in the bus?" Steve's fingers reached her pussy. 'Wow!' Steve thought, 'She's not wearing any panty. Her pussy lips are so soft and smooth, no pubic hair... Oh gee.' He pushed his index finger into her slit.

Tonni's thoughts were clouded by the tingling in her pussy. "Oooo..." Eventually she managed; "Ooooo... Yeah, that would be nice." He ran his finger up and down inside her slit a few more times. "Mmmm... mmmm." She sighed again and again.

Steve removed his hand, licked his index finger and looked deep into Tonni's eyes. Her eyes sparkled and she had a cheeky grin.

Then he kissed Tonni, this time with his lips parted; he put his lips above and below her bottom lip which he lightly sucked. She returned his kiss by parting her lips and putting his upper lip between hers. Steve pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it and tasted her love juices mingled with his saliva.

When the kiss ended, they both giggled with embarrassment.

After Steve had left the room, Chantelle explained to Tonni that she had shown Steve how to look after a girl, but she had not shown him what a girl could do for him.

"You mean he's a virgin and hasn't even had a Blow Job?"

"Well as far as I know."

Tonni thought of the fun she could have teaching him.

***

Chantelle and Steve lived one stop further out than Tonni. So when Steve boarded the yellow school bus, he reserved the seat next to him for Tonni. As an intelligent student you would think he would have planned ahead, but he didn't; he sat near the front of the bus on the right side facing the front.

When Tonni joined him; Steve started the conversation by asking her how she met Chantelle.

"Before Chantelle and Jamie started going steady, Jamie had asked me to go to go to the prom with him. You see we have a common AV lab and we were already good friends. At about the same time William Mann asked your sister to be his prom date. Of cause, once Jamie and Chantelle became serious, it was understood that they would go to the prom together. That left William and me without partners. So Jamie asked Chantelle to help me convince William I should be his partner."

"What did Sis do?" Steve asked.

"First both she and Jamie suggested I wear contact lenses or glasses with much lighter frames, instead of my heavy glasses."

"Are you wearing contact lenses now?"

"Yeah, but I am saving up so that next month I can have laser treatment and then I won't need anything."

"Was that all they suggest?"

"Nah; Jamie asked me to try wearing a skirt instead of the sloppy pants I always wore; and Chantelle let me lunch with her group to give me the courage to do it. After a few days of lunching with the group, Veronica to ask me to be a cheerleader."

"Yeah, you certainly look great in that skirt you're wearing right now."

"Thanks." Tonni smiled and took Steve's left hand in hers. "She also introduced me to William, and told me to flash my pussy when she did so."

"You mean you lifted you skirt and you weren't wearing any panty?"

"Well I lifted a knee, but it amounted to the same thing. It worked."

"Is that the only time you've gone to school without panty?" Steve enquired with hope.

"Why don't you find out for yourself." She teased, and turned toward him.

Timidly he slid his right hand down the outside of her skirt to the hem and back up the inside to her pussy. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed. She smiled, then spread her legs a little to give his fingers full access to her pussy. "You really aren't wearing any! Are you?" He whispered.

"Rub the clit softly, please; barely touch it as you tickle it." She pleaded quietly. She placed her left hand on the now obvious bulge in his pants. "Oooh... Yes like that." She sighed.

Things did not progress any further, because by then the bus had arrived at school.

***

As they boarded the bus together that afternoon, Tonni went first. She walked almost all the way to the back, and sat on the left (when facing forward), next to the window. There weren't very many students actually using this bus. They were mainly Juniors and Sophomores who were not old enough to obtain a driving licence.

When Steve sat down, he turned to his left and kissed Tonni. She returned his kiss, and soon they were playing tag with their tongues.

She placed his right hand on her right knee, and whispered, "Do you want to continue what we were doing this morning?"

Steve looked into her eyes. She had a twinkle in her eye and a devilish smile. He lifted his hand to his mouth and moistened the first two fingers. Then he slid his hand up the inside of her right leg, as she moved her left leg toward the window. "Remember tickle it softly." She reminded him.

He had more time to stimulate her this time, because they didn't talk before-hand. Tonni's stop was ten minutes from school, and the bus always waited five minutes at school before leaving, to make sure everyone was there.

Tonni had to agree that Chantelle had taught Steve very well when it came to pussy stimulation. He applied just the right amount of pressure to her clit, and also rubbed her inner lips expertly as his fingers ventured down to her cunt to be moistened with her love juices. He returned to tickle her clit which was now slightly swollen.

There were other couples near them doing similar things. This could be confirmed by the occasional sigh or groan. However they were all seated such that none could actually see what the others were doing.

Soon Tonni was one of those uttering a muffled sigh. "Oooh Steve... Ooooh."

The next time his fingers caressed their way down to her cunt, she was well and truly ready to be finger fucked. He rotated his fingers around the opening, applying extra pressure at the perineum; this allowed his fingers to slide into her cunt more easily just as Chantelle had said.

Soon he settled into a rhythm of thrusting his fingers in and out. Tonni moaned softly; "Ooooo... Mmmm... Oooooh."

Steve remembered what his Sis had said about the most pleasurable thing for a girl was to have her clit kissed and sucked; so he slid down off the seat and put his head under her skirt.

He kept finger fucking her as he also pleasured her clit with his lips and tongue. The minutes passed. Tonni became more vocal.

"Mmmm... Oooooo." She experienced a sweet tingling feeling and a hot flush, as her blood rushed to her face, breasts and pussy.

"Oooooh!" She sighed again and again. Soon she was floating among the clouds. Her love juices oozed liberally within her cunt.

It wasn't long before Tonni clamped her legs together about his ears, and squeezed his fingers with her vaginal muscles; she had reached her climax. "Oooooooh." She sighed contentedly. She felt completely intoxicated by the sensations which had exploded throughout her entire body.

It's a good thing she came when she did, because her stop was next.

"See you on the bus tomorrow morning." Tonni said giving Steve a thank you kiss.

***

Steve really was a smart student, and this time he sat near the rear of the bus on the left side, just as Tonni had done the afternoon before.

When Tonni joined him at the next stop, she suggested, "Let's move to the other side, so you can be next to the window."

"Why?" He looked baffled; 'If he was to play with her pussy, she should be the one next to the window. More private; like yesterday.'

"You'll see." She said with a smile; and then she winked at him. She thought, 'Today I'll teach you what Chantelle, Jamie and William taught me.'

After they moved, she turned toward him, reached for his belt and unbuckled it. "What the...?"

Tonni interrupted, "Just relax. It's my turn to work on you." Then she slid his zipper down and opened his pants. As she pulled his cock free it was no-longer limp, but not yet fully erect. She leant over and kissed the tip of his cock, while she squeezed its base with her hand.

Steve thought; 'Wow that feels good. Gee I hope she's going to give me a full blow job. I wonder if she'll let me come in her mouth. After all she hasn't got any tissue.' Steve had never received a blow job before, and he really looked forward to experiencing it.

Tonni looked up into his face and smiled lovingly, as she held his cock just in front of her lips.

Now Steve's cock was rock hard. The veins along the shaft bulged out due to the sheer pressure of blood within them. Pre-cum already leaked from his dick.

Tonni licked it all over to make it wet and slippery. Her hand rubbed up and down its entire length. Her hand was warm and firm. Steve gave a shudder each time her hand reached the glans.

Tonni thought she would try the various techniques according to how strong a reaction she received when she was practicing on Jamie.

She sucked the glans; kissed the hole and licked his foreskin. Again she looked up into his face. His eyes were closed, however his whole face was otherwise one big smile.

She returned to slide her mouth up and down the full length of his rigid dick. "Umm," was his muffled response. She took care to make sure her teeth didn't touch or graze it.

Then she pulled the skin taught by sliding her clenched hand down his cock to its base. With the tip now very sensitive, she massaged the glans with the other hand. Steve shuddered; "Oh gee Tonni, that's terrific. Don't stop!"

While keeping the skin taught, she sucked the point underneath where the glans meets the foreskin. Steve pulled away; "Shit! That's just too sensitive." Tonni laughed.

Then Tonni returned to sucking the tip. This young cheerleader sure knew how to give head.

She looked up at him mischievously, lightly stroking the glans with her fingers. "Are you that close?"

"Yes... you might want to stop. Just give me a minute."

But she didn't. She continued to massage the tip, looking up at him with her impish grin. And then she placed her mouth over the tip and tickled the hole with her tongue.

This was just too much for Steve. He came. Tonni felt bursts of sticky hot liquid pumping into her mouth, again and again. She kept her mouth firmly closed over his cock, and managed to swallow all of his cum.

Tonni put her hand to her mouth; "KHH... HHH... HHM." She coughed hard to clear her throat of his sticky cum.

Steve only just managed to straighten his clothes before the bus arrived at school.

***

As they boarded the bus together that afternoon, Tonni went first. Again they walked almost all the way to the back; but this time Steve sat on the left next to the window.

When Tonni sat down, she immediately turned to her left and they kissed. Tonni felt for Steve's belt and tried to undo it.

She had a glint in her eye; "Would you like another blow-job?"

Steve answered by undoing his belt and pants' zipper. He pushed the front of his pants and underwear down until his firming cock sprang free.

Tonni did not hesitate; she bent down and immediately started to work on his cock.

By the time it was as firm as a rock and standing proud, she had it fully coated with her saliva. Then Tonni stood, lifted her skirt, and guided his cock into her. She wasn't wearing any panty. She looked into Steve's eyes and saw his pleasure matched hers.

Steve had never experienced anything like it. He felt the heat of her cunt slowly surround his dick as it slid into her. Her cunt was wet and slippery, and only slightly resisted the entry of his swollen cock.

Steve thought; 'Wow! It's really warm inside her cunt.' And then, 'Of cause it is; my cock is inside a warm blooded girl on heat.'

Tonni flexed her vaginal muscles. "How's that? Better than a blow-job?"

"Shit yeah!"

Tonni used her legs to bounce up and down on Steve's lap. "Oooo... Oooo... Oooo," Tonni sighed. She certainly enjoyed it as much as Steve did.

Being his first time; it only took a few minutes before Steve moaned and emptied his load of cum into Tonni. "Mmmm... Mmmmm... MMMMMM."

They stayed motionless, joined at the hip for some time, before Tonni sought to bring herself to orgasm. This time she rocked her hips back and forth. This rubbed her clit against the base of his penis, and forced his cock to move in and out of her cunt a little.

"Ooooh geez that's great," Tonni whispered in his ear. Then she kissed him. He returned the kiss and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it as he wiggled his tongue between her lips.

They were so engrossed in what they were doing that they both missed their stops.

Finally Tonni squeezed her legs against Steve's sides and then froze, as her orgasm raced through her body. "Ooooooh... OOOOOOH," she moaned into Steve's mouth. Eventually her legs went limp. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Thanks Steve."

He saw that Tonni's face glowed with a calm contentment.

They did eventually get off the bus; at the next stop after Tonni had her orgasm.

Steve immediately asked Tonni for a movie date. "You don't mind going by bus, do you?"

"Nah. I've grown to love buses lately." They both smiled.

Steve phoned Chantelle. He explained where they were and why; and asked her to rescue them.

-----

"How about a break for a drink?"

"No please continue." One listener insists.

So after a quick sip.

-----

Hearing Steve's explanation of why Tonni and he had missed their respective bus stops caused Chantelle to think about Jamie; well actually what she remembered was the intense love-making that always followed whenever she caught him of guard in some way.

Over the next few days Chantelle considered different ways to surprised Jamie. By Friday she had settled on one idea. So early on Saturday morning she set off to do just that.