Cedars by the Tahquamenon

Story Info
A summer fantasy.
3.5k words
3.75
18.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She headed north on I-75, through the heart of Michigan, as the warm summer wind whipped through an open window, tossing her blonde hair around her face. She wanted to get away from the summer doldrums which had surrounded her life and sought a more pleasant peninsula, or perhaps an even more pleasant 'penis.'

She crossed the mighty Mackinaw Bridge on her way to a familiar sight from her childhood, the Tahquamenon Falls near the town of Newberry. She wore short tan shorts, a white tank blouse and very little else, save the white sandals which laced a quarter-way up her supple calf. She arrived at her destination, parked her car and made a short walk to the visitor's center, when he suddenly appeared and made his first introduction.

He wore a bicycle jersey and shorts and mentioned he was bicycling across Michigan's Upper Peninsula. He was fit and lean and smelled of the fresh air. Unshaven and intent, he talked his way into letting him walk with her up the path, along with the cedar trees lining the mighty river. They would stop on occasion and walk a small path across slippery rocks to the river's edge.

At times they would joke and innocently touch, until one moment sitting on a large rock; he gracefully lifted her leg and rested it on this lap, slowly removed her sandal while running his rough fingertips down her soft leg, and dipped her toes into the cool water.

That was all it took. An afternoon at the river's edge, with the smell of fresh cedar and the sounds of running water engulfed the couple into a weekend of pleasure, leisure and the fulfillment of fantasies. Soon he was packing his bike on the back of her car and the two sped away to a hotel on Lake Superior. Having cemented their passion during the night, they rose in the morning, having stayed the night in a beautiful three-room suite with a crisp view of Lake Superior.

After he showered and a shaved, she came into the bathroom dressed in a white silk robe. She stood behind him as they gazed at their reflections in a large mirror, above the vanity. With a curious smile she took his can of shaving cream and drew three circles on the mirror; a bull's-eye. With a sense of sass, she announced that it was time for target practice.

She removed the towel from his waist, reached for the bottle of personal lubricant on the counter and began to slowly drip the gel on her hands and then began to stroke his cock. 'The object of this game is to hit the bull's-eye with the first shot', she said with a smile. 'And we won't stop until she hit the target!'

Fearful of failure, he stood in front of the mirror and she stood behind him; her body tight against his, her hands around his waist and slowly squeezing his shaft. On several occasions he thought for sure he would blow; but she would sense the onset of his orgasm, and gripped him very hard at the base of his cock and prevented his eruption.

'She had better aim well', he thought, and with that he spurted his semen onto the glass, striking the target dead center. They marveled at the pearly white stream hitting the mirror and laughed at her incredible aim. But she couldn't let his warm juice go to waste; with towels on the counter she dropped her robe and climbed up and began sucking cum off the mirror. Her butt was hoisted high in the air and he dove his tongue deep into her exposed warm pussy. Breakfast was served!

Along the shores of Lake Superior they were enjoying a sun-drenched day. The air was unusually humid; the breeze was warm as it whipped her hair over her bare shoulders. The couple had found a secluded site, not far from the majestic White Fish Point lighthouse, with a sandy beach and a picnic table.

They were well packed for the day; fully-stocked cooler, grill, beach chairs and blankets, an assortment of tunes, and the insatiable desire to please each other.

At her request, he made the most awesome lunch; her favorite meat (other than his cock), fresh fruits and vegetables. They and gazed into each other's eyes as they ate their meal, cleaned-up the table and proceeded to the beach. They laid down towels, blankets and chairs, and she removed a beach wrap from her body, revealing a cute bikini. The site of her standing almost naked, as the warm waves advanced over her feet, brought a smile to his face and a sense of adventure.

She took his hand and led him out into the water, until the water just covered her navel; she pulled him close to she and put her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. He told her to close her eyes for a moment and not to open them. Moving his lips closer to her cheek, but not touching, he breathed softly, just so that she could sense his presence.

He moved his nose closer to her neck and breathed a warm breath, and watched out of the corner of his eye her response. She breathed deeply, her hair gleamed from the sun's reflection off the water, and her lips slightly began to part as he breathed again. He was so close to her face that she could sense his every move, but not feel his touch.

Moving his lips toward her upper lip, he again breathed. Her lips moved forward, searching and yearning to touch his lips. Finally, lips met for a slow and gentle kiss. Then with a sudden thrash of her body, her arms tightened around his neck, her legs contracted with a scissor-like motion around waist and pushed his cock into her crotch; as her mouth opened wide and swallowed him whole.

She sucked his tongue into her mouth, and surrounded and sucked it with the full force of her lips, tongue, and the muscles of her mouth. Her tongue rolled over and over his tongue, and for a moment he could now imagine that his tongue was no longer his tongue, but now it was his cock; and now he could imagine that he was no longer inside her mouth, but inside her lovely wet snatch, his cock being caressed, and being sucked within her walls of pleasure. Slowly drawing him in and out, flicking the end of his shaft, grappling and turning him inside, forcefully sucking and surrounding his shaft.

His hands rose to the back of her head and softly held her head in his hands. Her arms circled over his head, around his ears and over the top of his shoulders. Her legs shifted up and down, tightening and loosening her grip. Their kiss was immortal; monumentally erotic.

Her breathing came faster and faster, the harder she sucked his mouth. he could feel her chest raise and lower out of the water; her nipples protruding through her bikini top. He brought his hands in, and began to rub her nipples between his thumb and index finger.

Doing so would cause her back would arch, and shrill with delight. Supporting her breast and slowly rotated his hands, giving her the sensation that she deserved and desired. She was now pushing her pussy tighter into his groin; the material boundary of our swimsuits didn't matter; she let out a scream, as a curiously strong orgasm shook her body.

The sun danced through the clouds as the gentle waves lapped onto their bodies. She would move her hands lower, across his ass, squeeze, and then pull him in tighter to her crotch. He could feel his strong erection against his bathing suit, pressed against her bikini shorts and wondering how long I could hold him. All the while, the horizon held a dark secret, an ominous presence of natural energy, as the warm winds began to shift.

As the pair left the water, he grabbed for a towel and with a sly smile began to dry off her body, drawing her close and massaging the water from her hair. He wrapped a towel around her shoulders, took a fresh towel and proceeded to dry her arms, then her belly, around her butt, then slowly up and down her thighs. Finally to her calves and ankles, then suddenly placed his arms around her lower legs, picked her up and hoisted her body high in the air.

With a laugh and some sass she pleaded for him to stop. But then he bent her body over his shoulder and grabbed her ankles, holding her head a half-a-foot from the ground. She pleaded with him to 'stop' but knew she wanted to play. He would raise and lower his arms and her upside-down body would follow. Finally, pulling her back over his shoulders and forced her down onto our blanket, his wet body dripping over her flesh. After a kiss, he dried the rest of her body and at her request reached for the sun tan lotion.

He asked her to roll onto her belly and prepare herself for the slowest, most erotic application of lotion ever given. Sitting at her feet he placed them in his lap and began to rub the lotion slowly between her toes, then with a firm grip, held each foot in his hands.

She sighed with great relief; her busy life was miles away. Whatever concerns she had were removed, stroke by stroke. The scent of the lotion appealed to their senses as he worked to the back of her ankles, cupping her heels in his hands and squeezing the worries and pains of everyday life from her mind and body.

Her back would slightly raise and lower with each breath; a breath of contentment and security, with his every stroke. He would firmly apply his thumbs to her calves and slowly march them toward the back of her knees, stretching her muscles, as his lotion saturated hands caressed her legs.

Her skin was glowing from the slippery oil, the warmth of the sun beat upon her lovely legs, and he quickly fantasized of having her legs over and around his body, squeezing and contracting and holding him tight.

He gently released the clasp on the back of her bikini top and lay next to her. Pouring the sun-warmed oil over her back, she would now take her relaxation to the next level. Placing a towel over her rear, he mounted her, his quick-drying swim trunks having been mostly dried by the baking sun, gently rubbing the oil into her back, each hand working in a circular symmetry bringing her shoulder blades together and releasing; rolling over the flesh on the tops of her shoulders; firmly caressing her long neck.

He whispered in her ear words of comfort and relaxation, and promises of care and fulfillment. With each passing movement of his hands, he could feel her letting go; whatever her cares were, whatever problems she had, whatever hassles someone had caused she, he could feel the pain being taken from her body.

When he had finished with her backside, she slowly turned. Her brilliant breasts popped free from her restriction, and now beckoned to be massaged with the warmed oil. Laying on his side he slowly poured the oil on her waiting chest. His nose was but a few inches from her right nipple as he began to message her left breast; supporting, caressing, slowing pushing and pulling; that is how he covered her fleshy mound of beauty with the delightfully scented oil.

Her erect nipples stood proud, as if a beacon for passing ships. He slowly covered her closest nipple with his mouth, surrounding the pleasing flesh with his tongue, flicking slowly, then quickly in a rhythm that pleased her quivering body. His right hand would now wander toward her belly, surround her crotch and spread the oil over her thighs; while his mouth sucked on her breast.

His free hand would spread the oil under her bikini, between her thighs and up toward her belly; while his tongue would push into her breast, release and pursue again.

The pair would spend the remaining afternoon hours of sunlight sleeping close together on the beach. On occasion they would rise and get a cool drink, talk and listen to the music blaring from the nearby radio.

The setting sun brought little relief from the warm air, blowing west to east. Sitting up the blanket and noticed that the setting sun on the horizon brought with it an ominous site of an oncoming thunderstorm in the distance; a large lightning strike way off in the distance, as a much cooler breeze hit their faces, and then raised goose-pimples on her arms.

As they sat up, she took a clean blanket and surrounded his shoulders as she moved to sit between his legs, leaning her torso back into his chest. Their sunny day was fleeting; but did was there enough time for another moment of passion? The darkening skies moved closer as the height of the waves slowly increased. She slowly turned her body, and lips met with a strong, passionate kiss.

A peal of thunder clapped in the distance following a brilliant flash of light; the storm was moving closer and as a result of the thunder, he could feel the beat of her heart intensify against his chest. He began to slowly move his right hand from her cheek, down her neck, across her bare breast, slowly reaching past her navel, until he reached the tight spandex of her bikini bottom.

Slowly reaching his fingers inside her garment and began to fondle her wet snatch. She reached her hand down and began to guide his fingers in and around the outskirts of her vagina, then with her fingers over top of his; she thrust them towards her clitoris.

Suddenly another burst of lightning struck and she moved his hand faster and faster over her clit; at the exact moment of a loud burst of thunder, she erupted into a colossal orgasm. Forcing his fingers in deeper, her hips began to quake and roll as she forced her body on top of his.

The couple kissed while his fingers were deep inside she; another blast of lightening sent her hips toward his awaiting mouth. The dark skies and fearsome wind began to whip harder while his tongue had replaced his fingers, deep inside her hot walls. With the blast of her second orgasm, he looked up to the black skies and felt the first rain drops.

In the moment of passion, they were fearless in the midst of the oncoming onslaught of Mother Nature; her hips rocking over his mouth, his hands surrounding her ass and pushing her sweet pussy into his mouth. The rain began to fall and their eyes met; their luck had run out and now it was time to haul-ass to the car.

They dressed and packed in a hurry, and made it to the car before the downpour began. It was a short drive to the resort hotel on the lake, where their room suite awaited. The flamed couple parked and made a mad dash for the door, through the front desk area, down the corridor to the awaiting elevator. Laughing at their misfortune, they kissed to a successful day at the beach, and fell into their pleasant room.

The room was a luxury suite, to say the least. The entry way opened up into a large living area with a sensational view of the persistent storm hovering over the lake. To the left was the bedroom and to the right was a study.

Each room had large wooden columns supporting an arch over each passage. Taking turns showering they each dressed with the intentions of heading downstairs for dinner. As we were about to leave a monstrous jolt of lightning and thunder rattled the windows. The lights flickered twice and then went dead; a transformer had blown and that a back-up would soon light our way; but it never did. The couple found candles from the previous night and lit three. Now the fun was to begin.

With their dinner plans in ruins and since they had no intention of climbing several flights of stairs in the dark, she playfully unbuttoned his shirt and slid her hands through his sleeves and flung it to the floor.

He kicked off his sandals and she unzipped his fly and asked if he wanted to play a game. She pulled down his shorts, and then his boxers. Well, actually she took off his boxers but then insisted on 'hanging' them on his erection. She turned and walk away toward the bedroom, holding one candle in hand, and searched through her suitcase for the long scarf's that she would now entrap him against the columns.

She returned and set the candle down. With a kiss, she forced him to the floor, between the columns. With a serious look on her face, she grabbed his hands one-at-a-time and tied them tightly to the columns.

The distance between the columns was wide, and his arms were almost stretched to the limit. She stood above him, straddling his body, and then lifted one foot and rested it on his chest. He could feel her heel in his belly as she leaned forward, forcing him to contract his stomach muscles to protect his gut. She did not smile. With a sense of mystery, her shadow figure illuminated by the ongoing lightening, cast an eerie feel into the room.

She removed her foot and slowly began to sway her body, as if dancing to a tune she had in mind. Soon her shoes left her feet as she danced around his arms. With one foot at a time, she pressed slowly onto his arms.

He winced with pain as her toes dug into his skin. He could feel her weight shift as she moved closer to his chest. Their eyes were in full contact with each other and he marveled at her moves; afraid at times, curious at another instance.

Again she danced around his body, this time raising her arms and removing her logo t-shirt and exposing her breasts. She draped the t-shirt across his face, and then harshly pulled it away fast. She was unpredictable and somewhat dangerous, he thought.

Yet he was intrigued by her moves and awaited more. She sat on his stomach and forced her breasts into his mouth, pushing hard her nipples across his lips. She would sit up and take her finger to her mouth and slowly move it in and out of her lips, then move her fingers toward his mouth.

Again she arose, and pulled down her jeans. Her hands followed up and down her body and the sound of ferocious rain drops banged against the sliding glass door.

She slid down her panties as she danced over his head. He could look up in the darkness and see her hairy crotch dancing above his eyes. Above his head she would entangle her fingers in her pussy, moving them around and around, to and from her mouth. Her hips move hypnotically and all he wanted to do was fuck-her-brains-out. But alas, he was tied, and tightly at that! As the rain dripped outside, he began to feel the sweet juices from her vagina flow onto his face, but he had no idea what would happen next.

She reached over and grabbed a candle, then sat on his stomach. He could feel her moist snatch slowly moving as the flickering light barely illuminated her still face. Slowly she raised the candle, and then tipped it slowly.

The hot wax flowed from the candle onto his chest; he winced with pain and raised his torso. He could feel her legs tighten as she inhaled, pushing her snatch hard into his gut. A nearby glass of ice water provided some relief; she took an ice cube and slowly held it over his lightly scorched skin.

Again she tipped the candle, this time over his nipple. He thrashed with anxiety as he watched the wax fall. He pushed her body into the air and tried to escape; but she held him captive, tightly in the grip of her legs and the weight of her body, which had now advanced toward his chest.

Abruptly she turned and now faced his cock. Again the wax fell, but he could not see it happening; first on his stomach, then lower and lower; dripping hot wax on his body, each time circling his wounds with the cool ice. He prayed that she wouldn't drip wax on his hardened shaft.

He begged to her, 'no'! She sensed his fear and his anxiety, but he feared what she would do. She turned her head slowly, then blew the candle out, then she blew his cock a kiss that night; a kiss that he would never forget.