Cedric?s Naked Foundling

Story Info
Older man finds a hurt young woman.
9.6k words
4.52
121.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Cedric parked his Town Car at a 'Scenic View' spot reserved for drivers to pull off the mountain road and view the marvelous scenic vistas. Although the night was clear and moonlight provided some light, Cedric had not come here to view the 'vistas'. He fancied himself an amateur astronomer and tonight he planned to view several planets with his new very expensive telescope.

Opening the trunk, Cedric brought out his new toy and brought it into his car. It was bulky, but he managed to set it up inside the car with the telescope protruding from the specially made Moon Roof. He had the roof modified to accommodate the telescope so he could view the heavens from inside the car. This permitted him to be out of the mountain chill and also provide greater safety for an old man in the mountains, at night, alone.

Having set up the scope, Cedric brought out his binoculars and set about to locate the planet Jupiter. With this scope he would be able to see several of Jupiter's moons as well as the planet itself. The night mountain air was below freezing and he had brought several blankets to keep warm. He dared not use the cars heater because the warmth would fog over the telescope lenses. Cedric poured a mug full of very hot strong tea and sipped it between scanning the night sky to find Jupiter. The sound of a car with a bad engine cut through the mountain air echoing. He looked down the side of the mountain to see a car pull over to the side of road and stop with the engine running.

Intrigued, Cedric cast his binoculars on the car. The drivers' door opened and a big burly man got out shouting obscenities at his passenger. The driver went around to the passenger side and opened the rear door, reached inside and dragged out a naked young woman. Cedric could see that she appeared naked in the freezing mountain air. He confirmed her nakedness when he looked at her through his binoculars. The burly man was shouting obscenities at her and began to strike her with his fists. The woman screamed and tried to protect herself, but she was like a toy doll in comparison to the man. He struck her several times and she fell onto the gravel on the roads' shoulder. He kicked her as she tried to roll away from her attacker.

Cedric quickly retrieved his pistol from the glove compartment and got out of the car. He shouted to the man to stop, only to receive several curses from the man including a threat to kill him. Cedric fired one round in the air and the man stopped still. "That was a warning shot," Cedric shouted, "the next one will strike the sign explaining the view!" The second shot 'twanged' as it struck the metal sign. The girl was struggling to get to her feet when the man pushed her off the road and down the mountainside into the thick underbrush. Cedric could hear her screaming as she rolled down through the underbrush then she was silent. The man had jumped back into his car and sped away down the mountain.

Cedric could see the cars lights fading away as the car disappeared down the mountain road. He quickly started his car, but left the lights off purposely to prevent the other man from knowing he was driving down the mountain. He could see glimpses of the other car as it made its way down the winding road into the night. Cedric stopped his car at the spot the other car had been. He peered down into the brush of the mountainside, but couldn't see the woman. He turned off his engine and holding the pistol, got out of the car. As best as he could determine, he was alone. Cedric grabbed a halogen lamp from his car and shined it down the mountainside. After several sweeps the light illuminated the woman, nearly a hundred feet down the mountainside stuck in some brush.

Slowly, Cedric made his way down through the brush toward her. One false step and he could be rolling down the mountain himself. When he was about five yards from the woman he realized that she was at the edge of a cliff nearly a hundred feet high. She was breathing, but unconscious. Cedric knew that he needed to get help and that he had to secure the young woman so she would not awaken, move and slip off the cliff side. He had his cell phone and dialed 911, requesting police assistance and an ambulance. With help on the way, Cedric made his way back up the mountainside to his car. He had a rope in his trunk and he also had some tire chains. Taking the rope, two tire chains and some blankets he returned to the young woman's side.

Carefully he fitted a tire chain around her chest making sure her arms were through the chain openings. Cedric secured the rope to the tire chain and also looped the rope around some strong saplings. He did the same to her legs, poking each of her legs through the tire chain and pulling it tight behind her buttocks. Convinced that she was fully restrained and could no longer fall off the cliff he drew the lamp over her naked body to assess her conditions. She was a mass of scrapes and scratches from rolling through the brush, but those were minor injuries. The young woman's body was covered in ugly black and blue bruises from the punches she had received at the hands of her attacker.

Even through her ugly injuries Cedric could see a beautiful young woman, though beaten severely. She had a lovely body, firmly defined breasts, very shapely legs and a great ass. 'Why would anyone beat such a lovely young girl?' he thought as he carefully covered her snuggly with the blankets. She stirred as the warmth enveloped her, moaning in obvious pain. Cedric had brought the thermos of tea with him as well and was sipping some team when her eyes fluttered open. She blinked then realized where she was. "Hello, Miss," Cedric said to her smiling, "Please don't be frightened. I'm Cedric Chapman and I saw what happened to you," he told her. She looked at him as he put the cup at her lips and tilted it so she could sip some warm tea.

"Are…are…are you the one…the one who fired the gun?" she asked. Cedric nodded and gave her more tea. She swallowed the warm brew gingerly as it was obvious that her mouth had been injured and was swollen.

"Yes, Miss. I fired the shot at your attacker. I wished the hell I had the nerve to have killed him, after I saw what he did to you," Cedric told her. As if reading her mind, Cedric told her that the man drove away down the mountain road. She breathed a sigh of relief that he was gone. Suddenly, she became aware that she was totally restrained.

"Why am I tied up in chains?" she asked, very frightened at the realization that she was naked under the blankets and alone with a strange man. Cedric calmed her fears and told her that she was hanging by a thread at the edge of a cliff. He had bound her to prevent her from accidentally falling to her death. Explaining that he had called police and an ambulance she seemed to be warily comforted. "Thank you, mister," she murmured as the wail of sirens pierced the cold night air. From their precarious vantage point, they could see the police and ambulance lights flashing while the vehicles climbed the winding mountain roads.

"Your very welcome, Miss. I'm glad I was here to give you a hand," Cedric spoke softly as he helped her drink another sip of tea. The police and paramedics arrived and took over the 'crime' scene from Cedric. The paramedics told Cedric that he had saved the woman's life, as she would have perished in the freezing temperatures from hypothermia and her injuries. The young woman had no identification and the police decided to wait until she had been treated and in a warm hospital bed before questioning her. Cedric felt a sense of responsibility and remained at the scene until the rescue workers brought her out of the brush, to the ambulance. She had been given a sedative and had fallen asleep as soon as she was placed in the ambulance.

The police asked Cedric to follow them to the station to make a formal statement. After making his statement and submitting to required interrogation by the police, they thanked him and he left. Cedric drove to the hospital to inquire about his 'foundling'. Explaining his relationship to the woman the Doctor told him that he had indeed saved her life. Her injuries, though severe, were not life threatening and she would soon heal completely. She had badly twisted a wrist and endured a savage beating from the man's punches, but luckily no broken bones. The physical wounds would heal easily enough, but the emotional wounds would require a lot more time. The Doctor estimated that she would stay at the hospital for at least two weeks, perhaps more. It was the next morning when Cedric knocked on the door of the young woman's hospital room and she looked up to see him. She smiled painfully, as he entered. "Good morning Miss," Cedric said as he sat down next to her.

"April…my name is April Bennett," she said, "I owe you my life, Mr. Chapman," she added with a tear welling in her eye.

"Nonsense, April," he replied, "you owe me a bright smile and getting well." She smiled at him and began to tell him her tale of horrors. The man who beat and tried to kill her was none other than her father. Cedric was stunned! He had abused her physically, emotionally and sexually since she was twelve years old. She had suffered through every sexual perversion imaginable and had been forced to provide sex for his drug dealers, so he could get drugs. Often, when they were short of money, he pimped for her and she became a whore working the streets for him. The older she grew the more possessive he became as he realized that she could leave him.

Last night she had been forced to have sex with him and his perverted friends for their amusement. As a punishment for not being perverted enough for a filthy, stinking old man, her father made her ride home naked. On the way home, April had told him that she was through being his slave and was going to leave. If he tried to stop her, she would go to the police. At that moment, her father drove into the mountains having decided to kill her to assure her silence, thus protect himself in the process. April was sure he planned to kill her when he drove into the mountains. It was confirmed when he told her she was going to die and that he was going to have 'fun' killing her.

She was terrified and begged him to let her go. Her father laughed as he punched and kicked her several times. When they heard Cedric's gunshot, she thought it was an accomplice of her fathers, come to shoot her. After Cedric shouted to him to let her alone, her father got frightened pushed her down the mountain and quickly drove off. Cedric knew the rest all too well. Unbeknownst to April, Cedric had arranged to pay for her hospital stay and medical costs. He told her that there were a few dollars in her nightstand in case she wanted a newspaper or a coke etc. Cedric got up to leave and told her he would stop by again tomorrow. He gave her his card and told her to call him if she needed anything, or wanted to talk. April thanked him again and he left.

A few days later April had a visit by Cedric and Ms Mariah Worth, Attorney at Law. They entered the room and sat down in the visitor chairs. "April, this is Mariah Worth, my attorney." The two women greeted one another and Cedric continued, "I have asked Mariah to intercede with the courts on your behalf, April. The prosecutors were ready to send you to a half way house to serve a sentence of five years for knowingly participating in incest, prostitution and bunko schemes to defraud people of thousands of dollars, over the past three years."

"But I had no control over what my father did to me or made me do," April pleaded. Cedric shook his head in agreement. He explained that the law considered her an adult, when she became eighteen. Her inaction to disconnect herself from her fathers' crimes amounted to consent, agreement and complicity.

"Mariah has spoken to the prosecutors and the judge," Cedric explained, "She has arranged for you to be placed on probation and released in my custody for the next four years, if you consent, he told her. "If you do not consent, you will be 'sentenced' to a halfway house for six years." April was stunned. She tried to explain the she couldn't help going along with her father as he had threatened to kill her. "That's why Mariah was able to work the custody deal, April," Cedric said.

April looked over Mariah Worth for the first time since she had entered her hospital room. "Why are you doing this, Ma'am?" she asked.

"It's a long story, April, but let me just say that I was once in a similar circumstance as you. So, I like to help promising young people who are nearly at the end of their rope," she confided. April looked deeper at her to see that she was much older than she. Mariah was about in her mid fifties, but still very beautiful. She had some beginnings of crow's feet at her eyes, but her body looked stunning in her dark business suit. Mariah was just under six feet tall with ample, but not large breasts, long dishwater blonde hair, blue eyes and a great smile. "Do I pass inspection, April?" Mariah asked. April blushed, for the first time since Cedric had 'found' her, she nodded her head with an impish smile. Mariah returned the smile asking, "April, do you accept the terms that I've negotiated for you?"

April looked at Cedric who nodded and she said, "Yes, I guess I do." Mariah told her that she would leave some papers with her to read the exact terms of the custody arrangements. Cedric would remain to answer any questions, as she had a court date that she had to keep. She would return later in the afternoon take the papers, hopefully with April's signature agreeing to the terms. Smiling at her almost new client, Mariah left Cedric and April in the hospital room. Cedric began to explain the terms of the Courts decree, but April interrupted him. "Why is she doing this for me, Cedric? What's in it for her?" she asked, not really trusting either of them.

"As she said, April, it's a long story, but let me summarize it. Mariah is one of the top lawyers in the State, perhaps the entire country. But it wasn't always like that. When she was your age she danced in a strip bar, stripping to earn money for college. She was very bright and quickly saw that there was a great deal more money in being a high priced call girl. Mariah used her contacts with the strip bars' customers to build a very lucrative business…illegal, but lucrative. She resisted efforts to come under the influence of pimps and saved most of her money, banking nearly fifteen hundred dollars a month, more or less for three or four years. Some of her clients were brokers that helped her invest that money and when she graduated from college she was worth a lot of money for a twenty four year old.

"Being frugal, she let her money work for her as she entered law school and graduated number two in her class. Her first job was with a former 'client' or 'trick' and soon she was making news as a defense attorney with few peers. After making a ton of money in her 'clients' law firm over ten years, she set out on her own and founded her own law firm at the tender age of thirty-four. Her reputation as a fine, honest and brilliant attorney grew until she was billing hundreds of dollars per hour for her legal services," Cedric paused to look at April hanging on his every word then continued, "Mariah did some work for a young business man who brought a software package called 'Windows' into the business world. She was very impressed with him and his partners and invested heavily in his fledgling software company. The rest is history and Mariah's wealth is close to a billion, if not more, but she very down to earth and works very hard as an attorney too," he concluded.

April sat back and pulled the package of papers close to her and began to seriously read the documents. Cedric helped her with some of the details, but she was an amazingly quick study. April absorbed the information at astonishing rate in Cedrics view, but then he knew she wasn't a dummy. In fact, April was a very bright girl that had earned very high marks in High School, graduating with a 3.9 Grade Point Average. Her only problem was her father Kevin Bennett, who was a crook, and an asshole without a conscience. That circumstance could now be fixed since her father was fugitive from justice and on the run. April signed the papers and waited for Mariah's return.

Three weeks later, April had healed sufficiently and was released from the hospital. She was wheeled to the front door of the hospital. She said goodbye to the staff arose from the wheelchair and walked to Cedric's Town Car waiting at the door. They drove off toward Cedrics home. Entering his large house, she was shown to her room and advised that dinner would be at seven o'clock pm. Her things had been forwarded the previous day and her very sparse wardrobe was hanging in her room closet. She decided to lie down and nap prior to dinner. At seven, she dressed in her best frock and descended the stairs to the dining room. She was surprised to see that Mariah had come to dinner.

The dinner was fabulous, after all that hospital food, and the conversation centered on Aprils' future. She had agreed to take the SAT and Mariah told her that she had arranged for tutors to get her ready. The test was in two weeks. All went well at dinner and April felt tired from all the activity on her first day out of the hospital. She thanked both Cedric and Mariah for everything they were doing for her, but said she was very tired and wanted to go to bed. They understood and bid April goodnight as she left the dining room to go to her bed. Sleep came fast, but she was troubled with bad dreams of her father abusing her. She woke up suddenly in a cold sweat. It was nearly midnight and she heard voices and sounds from the kitchen downstairs.

She walked barefoot silently over the thick carpet. April stopped outside the kitchen door and listened as Cedric and Mariah talked. She could see them through the small window on the kitchen door. They were both in their robes. Cedric sat at the table sipping wine and Mariah was busy washing out some glasses at the sink. She watched as Cedric got up and went to Mariah and put his arms around her waist as he stood behind her. He untied her robe and pulled it off, letting it fall to the floor. Mariah turned around grinning, put her arms at his neck and they kissed deeply. April caught her breath as she saw Mariah nearly naked, wearing only a very small G-string panty. She undid Cedrics' robe and it fell to join the other robe on the kitchen floor.

Cedric's cock was semi hard and huge. He bent to Mariah's breasts and rubbed his face all over them as she squealed softly in delight. Mariah's body was surprisingly hard in young Aprils view. She was surprised that Mariah's body looked as though she was thirty instead of fifty-five. Her breasts were ample, firm, with just a slight sag. They looked like ripe melons with dark areolas and hard erect nipples. Her belly was tight and smooth. Her asscheeks were lovely and full, melding into very shapely legs that obviously belonged to a dancer. April admittedly, concluded that Mariah was indeed very beautiful and did not look her age. The same was true of Cedric.

He quickly pulled the G-string from Mariah's pussy and dropped on the robes. Her trimmed bush had a few gray hairs but they were mingled with the blonde hair and seemed to disappear. Mariah embraced Cedric, walked him backwards to his kitchen chair and sat him down. She dropped to her knees and began to lick his large free swinging balls as she held his cock and rubbed it over her face. Cedric moaned in pleasure as she took each of his balls separately into her mouth to lick and slather them with her tongue. April watched in fascination, and felt her pussy becoming moist with arousal.