CEI Office Coffee!

Story Info
Jack's Boss makes him sip on his cum at work!
1.6k words
4.29
45.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was always late for work. He hated his Boss, the Big Bitch as he liked to call her, with big tits who wore tight pencil skirts. She always got what she wanted, especially from Jack, an average loser working a full time office job and catering to her needs all day. Jack knew if he was late again he was fucked. He usually stopped at Starbucks to get them both coffee and her favorite cake to get out of it. He'd get a slap on the wrist and then taken advantage of all day.

But today when Jack was in line for his Coffee he couldn't stop the nervous tick in his leg. There had only been so many times he'd be allowed to arrive late before his Boss would surely fire him. He wasn't that good at his job anyway. Admittedly, Jack even had a few previous offenses at work. His Boss caught him looking at porn at work. Poor old Jack wiped his browser clean but little did he know a small system restore led his Boss to find out about alllll the dirty cum eating porn Jack was watching. She thought that was disgusting. Eating your own spunk after you cum?

She could understand girls with their sweet stickyness. But men, with their vile nasty glaze, that's torture. Exactly what she had planned to do next time Jack was late. His Boss had secretly been plotting on Jack. Waiting for the day he arrives late.

The nervous tick in Jacks leg had made its way to his cock. Lightly pulsing and throbbing as it did everytime he stood outside of her office door. He took a deep breath, cleared his throat and shook off a nervous laugh before opening the door. His Boss was on the phone, her long hair pinned back by glasses as she was bent over a note pad scribbling something the voice on the other end was telling her.

"Uh-huh."

She had on her usual white blouse and pencil skirt. Her curvy big boobs always seemed to be sculpted just for it, the way the curves push and jutt them outward like big jugs. Milk jugs, almost. It was now that Jack realized he'd just been staring, holding the Coffee.

"Yeah."

"Alright."

Jack had trouble averting his gaze as he walked around the side of her desk, holding his breath as he bent down next to her and setting her coffee down. Her tits bounced with every world she wrote. Left, right, up and down. He quickly looked away, placing the bag with her lemon pound cake next to it. Jack has had fantasies of cumming on it and eating it. The clear glaze would blend right in.

"Yeah sounds great."

"Mhm."

Wiping off his hands and taking his access key back out his Boss held up a hand signalling him to stop. Then to sit. She hadn't even looked up at him, a fleeting hope wished it wasn't for him, but of course Jack knew better and just sat in the cushion, feeling himself sink with his fears.

"Yeah, okay see you then. Bye bye."

Jack's Boss finished scribbling something as she put the phone back in its place, her red lips finally coming to a stop. Their fullness had the full Boss Bitch effect.

Jack nervously tapped at his thigh, adjusting slightly as the constrains of his pants grew tighter at the thought of those lips instructing him to swallow cum down his own. How sexy being called nasty, disgusting and gross would be from those red lips.

"Swallow your pride and start showing up on time. You're slower than a fucking snail, honestly there should be a trail of slime behind you."

His Boss filtered through some papers as she picked up her coffee, taking a sip and then spinning around in her chair to put the stack of papers in a folder and spinning back. Her tits bouced and her cinched waist slimmed, tightening the pantyhose and pencil skirt hugging her thighs. Her slim fingers tapped at her red lips.

"What to do with you. You know, I've always liked giving people a taste of their own medicine. When kids cuss, you wash their mouths out with soap."

She slid a hand down her thigh and crossed her legs, smiling at me with devil red lips and an intense gaze.

"I'm sorry Miss it won't happen again. I overslept. It's a guy thing, we don't really wake up in the morning and have time to look like...that" Jack said as he pointed his figure at her and made a gesture to her ensemble.

"But you have time to get me coffee, walk into my office with a boner and stare at my tits Jack."

she said, her lip curling up in disgust as she motioned to the print of my cock in my pants.

"I think its time to give you a taste of your own medicine. With the coffee that will forever be a reminder to never be late again, and it'll give you a reason to get up early in the morning. Believe me."

Jack watched as she took one last sip of her coffee, making careful note of how they delicately hugged the cup and stained them red. His Boss then stood up and walked around the desk, sitting on the front end of her desk in front of Jack. Jack felt his legs eased apart by her heel as her busty tits panned into view, the coffee cup held out in front of him.

Jack eyed her outstretched hand, the coffee, then her. She smiled wickedly before guiding it to his lips.

"Drink. I taste sweet."

So Jack took a drink. He felt his cock throb and pulse as he placed his lips onto the red stain and took a small gulp of her coffee.

"Good boy, Jack. See how easy it is listening to your Boss." Her lip curled further as she leaned back, setting the cup beside her and moving her pointed heel to run across Jacks cock.

He flinched but remained eye contact.

"Now take out your cock and stroke it for me. I want to see you cum."

Jack was in disbelief. His cock hardened at her words instantly. He undid his belt buckle and freed his restrained cock.

Gripping it firmly he shyly stroked, semi hidden from her as he leaned forward grope her breast.

Jacks Boss swatted his arm away, uncrossing her legs and sitting up. He could see underneath her skirt as she giggled.

"Nope. You don't get to touch. Just look. You listen to me and cum for me. Because I let you and I'm telling you how to."

She made no effort to cover her panties and even removed two buttons on her shirt. Her busty breasts were spilling over. Soft and bouncy. Jack just nodded and stroked. He was mindless.

This made Jacks boss laugh even more.

"You're such a simple, dumb boy. Stroking to me makes you feel good, doesn't it? You want to cum allll over my tits. I bet you'd lick it off, if I asked you to."

Jacks grip on his dick tightened as his breath caught in his throat, eyes wide as he looked at her and began to pump furiously. He wanted to cum so bad at that thought. Licking his own dirty, disgusting spunk off of her tits.

"Yes. Can I cum on your tits Boss? It feels so fucking good pumping my dick for you. I wanna lick it off after."

She crossed her legs and brought the coffee cup to her lips, taking a long sip as she stared at him deviously.

"That's fucking disgusting Jack. You have to be a real loser to like eating your own spunk."

Jacks Boss stood and squatted, bringing the coffee cup in front of Jacks cock and removing his hand.

"What are you doing?" Jack began to protest and move away but he was swatted again. She held a finger up to her lips and grabbed his dick firmly.

"You listen to me, remember? I do what I want with you. You're my nasty little cum slut now. It's disgusting but it make sure me laugh."

Jacks Boss began to stroke his cock and it took everything in him not to cum right there.

Her perfect tits, red lips and cunning eyes were going to make him cum. And he wanted to eat it and taste it down his throat. Like her nasty cum slut.

"You're going to cum in this coffee cup, Jack. Then you're going to mix it real good with your finger and suck it off. You'll take your dumb boy cock, put it back in your pants, and drink your cummy coffee all day. You'll do this everyday."

Her strokes and words sent him overboard. He felt his balls tighten as the head of his cock swelled and he spurted straight into the tilted cup she was holding. He watched his loads of cum make little splashes in the coffee.

Jacks Boss stated for at him as he brought his finger down to mix it, eagerly sucking his finger off after and putting his dumb boy cock away. She was shaking her head in protest and laughing in amusement he had really done it.

Jacks Boss sat at her chair, blouse already buttoned and his untouched coffee already in her hand, smiling devilishly.

He grinned as he took a big gulp of coffee in front of her and finished dressing then walking out of her office.

Jack felt like a dumb, cum slut boy for the rest of that day and everyday that followed.

Drinking loads of his cum in his coffee. Feeling thick, salty, slimy and sticky gunk with bittersweet coffee glide down his throat. All over his tongue. He'd even lick his lips and smack them.

His finger was always used to stir it and he was always eager and on time for work to make his special coffee.