Celebrating Mum's Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
The birthday celebrations continue for Andrew and his mum.
1.3k words
4.33
55.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took on board the feedback I have received. I tried to give a bit more background this time. I hope readers like it - my boyfriend sure did!!

*****

I woke to the sound of a lawnmower in the distance. A warm breeze carried the scent of freshly mown grass in through the open bedroom window, the curtain softly billowing. I lay there, enjoying the lazy feel of not having to be anywhere in particular. I breathed in and sighed feeling limp and heavy. I slowly opened my eyes ... to find myself in my mother's bedroom.

I felt a sharp, electric jolt run through my entire system. Oh. My. God.

I had fucked my own mother!

As I lay there, too stunned to move, I ran through the events of last night in my mind and I kept coming back to the same thought. My mother had fucked me too. And we both liked it. We both ...

Fucking loved it!!

The mattress moved as my mother shifted in bed, rolling over on her side. She was still asleep. Her dark wavy hair had fallen over one eye. Her lips were formed in a sleepy pout. I was naked in bed with my mum after fucking the absolute shit out of her last night.

I rolled onto my side so that I could look at my mum. I stared at her sleeping face and thought back to when I was a teenager.

Dad walked out when I was 15 and mum didn't bat an eyelid. She seemed, to me at least, to take it in her stride and just got on with trying to raise me as best she could. There has always been something about mum that made her stand out. She was never "pretty" in the conventional sense but she carried herself in a way that was ... regal. She ate well and took care of herself. She had her own style that other mothers at the school gates tried to imitate but couldn't quite get. She was self-assured and confident.

I had never thought of mum in a sexual way until some of my friends making comments like "Is that your mum?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She's fucking hot!!"

It got a real kick out of the fact that my mum was a "hot" mum. My mum was a MILF!!

I reached out lifted her hair away from her face. I traced my finger along her cheekbone and down to her cupid bow lips. She moved slightly and I knew it wouldn't be long before she woke up. I could feel my cock starting to swell. I started breathing a little deeper. I traced my finger along the side of her neck and along the curve of her shoulder. My balls were tingling with anticipation - even though I didn't know what her reaction would be when she finally woke up.

I pulled the sheet gently away from her breasts and as I did so, I noticed that her nipples were tight. I stared at her beautiful breasts that used to suckle me as a baby. I wanted to suckle on them now ... but for entirely different reasons.

Her eyes blinked open and she stared straight at me.

"Andrew", she whispered.

"Mum", I whispered back.

The drone of the lawnmower filled the silence as we both lay there gazing at each other, wondering who was going to speak first.

"Do you remember what I said to you last night?" asked mum,

"Remind me," I said. I remembered exactly what she said to me last night - that she wanted me to fuck her in her ass but I needed to hear mum say the words while looking me in the eye, in the morning sunlight.

"I don't know how to explain what happened last night Andrew but it felt right. When you found me crying in the bedroom, I was crying because I can't believe I'm 50 years old. Me - 50! I feel so ... invisible."

"Stop mum, you're not invisible. I see you as a beautiful, sexy, confident woman. 50 years old is hot!"

Mum gave a small snort. "Yeah, right."

"Let me prove it to you mum. I don't know what to say about last night either but I'm happy that I could stop your tears and make you happy."

"Make me come, you mean".

This time when our gaze met, it was intense, electric, sexual stare between two consenting adults. Mother and son. The ultimate bond.

The ultimate taboo ...

I pulled the sheet right off my mum and noticed that her breaths were coming out in short gasps. Her heavy breasts looked fucking fantastic, her nipples had hardened into tight little buds. I leaned my head over one of her breasts and allowed my tongue to circle her nipple. As I heard her breath come out in a deep sigh, I lowered my mouth over her whole nipple and gently sucked.

My mother softly moaned my name.

I moved over to lick and gently suck her other breast and as I did so, her fingers wound through my hair. I kissed and licked my way down her torso, past her bellybutton, and on to her hot, wet, pussy. Christ, she was so wet!! I licked and sucked her clit but I really wanted to watch her face as she came. I replaced my tongue with my fingers. I lay on my side and stared at her face as I finger-fucked her hot cunt. She was writhing around on the mattress in sexual pleasure, her eyes half closed. I could tell she was going to come all over my fingers when she arched her back, exposed her throat and her body went completely rigid. Her pussy clenched my fingers and she came and came. Fuck, it was amazing. She came in wave after wave.

Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed, panting.

"Oh Andrew ... baby ..."

I put my hand on her left breast and felt how hard her heart was pumping.

"You didn't answer my question before", she whispered when she could get her breath back.

I was too horny to think about anything else but how much I wanted to come all over my mother's face

"Huh?"

"Do you remember what I said to you last night?"

"Yeah. No. I dunno ..."

"Andrew, I want you to flip me over - and fuck me in the ass."

I had only one thought ... FUCK YEAH!!

Mum had just started to roll over onto her tummy, presumably to get down onto all fours, when I grabbed her and said "No mum. I want to fuck you like this."

I told her to sit on my cock and as she threw one leg over my hip, again I said "No mum. Sit on my cock but face away from me."

It took a moment for her to understand what I wanted but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the realisation dawn on her face. She bent her head to mine and we kissed passionately.

"Don't worry baby. Let mummy take care of you."

She stopped kissing me and turned her back. Then she straddled my cock and ever so gently, eased her beautiful, big, ass down the length of my shaft. Christ it was so tight!!

We both groaned in animalistic pleasure. My cock was entirely inside my own mother's asshole. She alternated between moving up and down and grinding her pelvis against mine. Between half-closed eyes, I enjoyed the view of my mother's hair tumbling down her back and her ass wiggling and jiggling as she started to move up and down harder and harder. I kept a firm hold of her hips to help her stay on top.

Fuck, I couldn't believe it. My mother was fucking her own asshole up and down my shaft.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I groaned as I pumped wad after wad of come inside my mum.

After a few moments, she slid off my cock and turned to look at me. Her own son, lying in her bed, drenched in sweat, and gasping for air.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

Mum lay down and nuzzled her face into my shoulder.

"Thanks for my birthday present Andrew, baby," she giggled.

"Any time, mum. Any time..."