Celebrating New Things

Story Info
Nick and his sister toast to changes in both their lives.
2.6k words
4.11
74.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the office suite door caused him to look up from the discovery in front of him. Nick turned to look at the clock. It read 5:49. He was the only one left in the office. Who could it be this late in the day? He didn't have any late client appointments scheduled, and both the suite doors and the entrance doors downstairs locked at 5PM.

Unlocking the handle, Nick pushed the door open to see a petite redhead standing in the lobby.

"Can I help you missy?" he inquired of his sister, Bev.

"Yes. I need some legal help. My brother is a dork and I'd like to disown him," she quipped.

"What're you doing here?" laughing at her quip.

"Well, are you gonna invite a girl in? You obviously forgot my company moved into the sixth floor. I was coming up to check out your digs and see how things have been before heading home."

Nick welcomed her in and gave her a hug and quick tour before having her take a seat across from him at the desk in his office.

"I completely forgot the rental company was moving in here. How has it gone so far?" Nick asked.

"Not too bad. An office manager's work is never done. Good thing all the property maintenance guys were there to help, and have a crush on me," she answered.

"Well that's good. Let's have a drink to celebrate the move." Nick cleared his desk of the files in front of him and reached into the bottom drawer of his desk. He pulled out a nice bottle of whiskey and two crystal glasses he kept in his bottom drawer. He poured a drink's worth into each glass and pushed one toward Bev.

"Oooh, you don't have anything other than whiskey do you? Remember my sophomore homecoming. I had a terrible night drinking whiskey. Cheap stuff in a plastic bottle. Haven't been able to drink it since," Bev said with a grimace.

"Nope. I could go rummage through Wes's office and see if I can find something else. He usually keeps his booze under lock and key though." Nick moved to get up before she waved him off and picked up the glass. "I'm sure this is way better stuff then what you had then."

The siblings clinked glasses and both swallowed the amber liquid. Bev gave a shiver and said, "Sure raises the fire inside you. No wonder mom and dad would drink this to warm up after they shoveled snow. Doesn't taste as bad as I remember."

"I'm glad you don't hate it," Nick replied. Reclining back in his chair, he took the opportunity to look at his sister. Her red hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a blouse that walked the line between conservative and risqué. It showed enough cleavage for him to see the supple curve of her breasts. She wore a pair of khaki pants that clung close to her round bottom. For a mother of a six year old, Bev looked more than alright.

"So how is Molly doing?" Bev asked. She still held the crystal glass in her hand. She hadn't spoken to her sister in law since their last rendezvous with the black delivery man that made a special delivery to the pair a handful of weeks ago. She had sent texts and left a few voicemails, but figured it was best to just leave it at that. She could understand a line had been crossed. It was a shame. She saw Molly as the sister that she never had. And she thought Molly felt the same way. Molly's sister, Andrea, and Molly had never been that close.

It was also a shame because that had been the next to last time she'd seen the delivery man, James. Life had gotten in the way in the subsequent weeks. Her son had been sick one Saturday. James had been on vacation another. A third had rained out her boyfriend's golf outing, so he'd been home that morning. Luckily, James respected the unspoken rules they had. The front door had remained locked, so he knew to either ring the doorbell to deliver her order, or just leave it on the front porch.

"Molly has been doing really well. Her school year is great and she has come out of that funk she was in a month ago. Remember, I texted you about it. Whatever you said to her that happy hour, she's been back to her normal self. She's practically been floating on a cloud since then."

Bev tried to disguise a shudder. The day after the happy hour had been their get together with James. It had been her idea. The original plan was for Molly to just watch from the bathroom as the large black man fucked her. One thing led to another and Molly was drawn into the action. After both women came a few times, it ended with James cumming in Molly's pussy, over her direction not too. It hadn't been James's fault. Bev had forced Molly onto his dick right before he came, causing him to fill her pussy with his seed. Bev covered up those thoughts by showing her big brother a toothy smile and saying that that's wonderful.

"Actually, we have some big news," Nick continued. "I probably shouldn't say anything because it's so early, but we just found out that she's pregnant. She took the test on Monday. We're both over the moon. We have a doctor's appointment the week after next."

Bev truly lit up then. She'd been ready to be an aunt since Molly and Nick married five years ago. She wanted her son to have family members closer to his age on this side of his family.

"That's amazing! Let's have another to cheers to the expectant parents," Bev said, pushing her glass across to Nick. He lifted the bottle and filled their glasses a second time, a little bit fuller this time. They again brought the crystal together before draining their respective glasses. Both twitched as the fiery burn crept down into their gullets.

Nick nodded twice in approval and looked over to the bottle. It had been ¾ full when Bev had come in. It now had closer to a third left. The beginning of a buzz slowly crept into his brain.

"Thanks for the well wishes! I'm sure when the time comes, Molly will want to talk to you about a baby shower, and also some pregnancy advice."

Bev reflected on her pregnancy. She was 21 when she found out she was going to have a kid. Her boyfriend at the time had been less than thrilled. He did everything he could to get her to take care of what he saw as a burden. Bev had been resolute. With or without his help, she was going to have her child. He'd eventually come around a bit, but a distance had grown between them. The relationship ended, but she been blessed with the greatest gift of her life. She never regretted for a moment being a mother, even if it was as a single one.

"I loved being pregnant. Sure there were some bumps along the way, but the whole experience was great."

"I remember," Nick said. "You had a glow about you the entire time. A confidence too. I loved when you were pregnant. Almost everyone did." Bev picked up the subtle dig at her ex.

More so, she stuck on the statement that he loved when she was pregnant. She knew her brother well. He desperately wanted a child. The thought that the person growing inside his wife may not be his crossed her mind. Molly was right. He would be devastated. On the other hand, if they had been trying, most likely the kid was his. Certainly, Molly conceived one of the many times they made love, and not the one time with James. Bev wished she could guarantee that he would be the biological father.

Nick continued the conversation. "I'm sure you'll glow again when Kyle and you get pregnant."

Bev shook her head. "Nope. Not gonna happen. I wouldn't mind more kids, but Kyle is firmly opposed. He has no interest in having his own. He may have even gotten snipped if I recall correctly."

"That's a shame. You are a great mom." Nick raised the bottle, shook it slightly, and considered the fluid within. "Hey, let's finish this thing off. I'll need to get another bottle anyway. Why have both bottles we can polish off this one." Without waiting for Bev to reply, Nick spilt the remainder of the bottle evenly between the two glasses. For a final time, they raised the glasses toward each other, silently nodded, and gulped down the contents.

"Wow," Bev exclaimed. The fog of a buzz had also settled upon her. It been a while since she'd drank like this. Even when she went out with Molly for happy hour, they only split one pitcher of margaritas.

From out of nowhere, Bev heard her voice begin to speak. "You know, when I was pregnant, I was insatiably horny. Couldn't keep my mind off wanting sex all the time," she blurted out.

A crimson flush rose in Nick's cheeks. Maybe it was the whiskey, maybe the bluntness of his sister's remarks. The only thing he could think to reply was, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I imagined jumping every guy's bones that was around me. Even dad and you." She couldn't believe that she'd said that to her brother.

If Nick had been taking a drink, he would have spewed it right out of his mouth. Shocked, he sat there for a second.

"Well, I did tell you that I loved when you were pregnant. You made for a sexy future mom. No man could possibly say no," he eventually replied.

Coming back to some kind of reality, both of the siblings readjusted themselves in their seats. It was Bev that spoke first.

"Warn Molly that she is going to be hornier than ever in the next few months. Tell her to treat you well." The awkward silence descended upon the two again.

"You'll have to remind her of that. Since we found out the other day, we haven't done anything. We'd been trying so hard before that, we both felt like machines. I even stopped taking care of my own business. Now that the job is done, it's all stopped. I feel like I have the biggest load in my balls ever," he said and chuckled.

A thought quickly crossed Bev's mind. She stood up and came around the desk toward Nick. "How about if I help you there? No harm, no foul."

Before Nick knew what was happening, Bev lowered her mouth to his and began kissing him. She pressed her tongue fully into his mouth. He followed her lead and pushed his lips back against hers, returning her passion. At the same time, Bev reached down and began stroking Nick's cock through his suit pants. He responded and she could feel his prick stiffening under her hand. She unzipped his pants and slipped her hand into his fly, bringing it out with his dick in her hands.

Bev gave the stiffened cock a few pumps before breaking the kiss and lowering her mouth to his member; she began blowing him. Nick responded by grabbing at her chest through her blouse. As she continued to mouth his rigid sex, he found first one, and then the other nipple through the fabric, tweeking both to stiffness. At this, Bev moaned into Nick's cock. Keeping one hand on her nipple, Nick took the other hand and placed it on the back of her head, guiding her mouth further down onto him. Meshing completely in each other's needs and wants, she tickled his ball through his pants, while her right hand was thrust into her pants, beginning to take care of her own concerns.

Nick felt the familiar tingle as he came close to coming. He directed Bev to rise. As she stood, so did he. His cock pointed straight ahead at her belly. Reengaging her kiss, he put his hand down the front of her pants to join hers there. He found her clit and began to form rough circles. This action drew further moans from his little sister. She kicked off both shoes and undid her khaki's. With Nick's hand still administering to her sex button, Bev pushed her pants and panties to the floor. She was now bottomless.

Nick acknowledged this advancement by gently lifting Bev onto the wood of his disk. He crouched down, bringing his mouth to her exposed sex, and began eating her pussy, gently stroking his cock. His sister's sex dripped under his continued stimulation. She yelped as he licked her clit and thrust first one, and then two fingers into her waiting hole. An abbreviated scream followed her moans as she shuddered and came on his digits. He felt her pussy clinch on his fingers as the orgasm built, crescendoed, and subsided.

"Fuck my pussy!" Bev directed as she finished her orgasm. Nick rose and aimed himself at her quivering pussy. He pushed aside the tie he was wearing as he began brushing his dick against her cunt, moving it up and down to tease her opening. "Put it in!" she demanded.

Nick thrust into her lubricated pussy, establishing a rhythm as he sawed in and out of her. He grabbed her hips, pulling her toward him to meet his encroaching penis. One hand drifted up her body and under her blouse and bra to fondle one of her magnificent orbs. This met with additional moans and grunts as she greeted the added pleasure.

He abruptly withdrew from his baby sister and dragged her off the desk. After she achieved her feet, he spun her around, bent her over, and pulled her leg on top of the desk. He entered her dripping cunty from behind. He was met with her thrusting back upon his dick

"Oh, God! You are so deep!" she moaned. She looked over her shoulders and saw the animal drive within him. He began grunting and moaning fiercely.

"I'm about to cum!" he barked at her. He picked up the pace and intensity, hammering faster and harder into her.

"Cum inside me! Fill me up!" she ordered. Rounding the corner, he uttered one final, loud grunt, dumping his entire week long load into his sister. Bev felt her snatch fill up with his dick and seed, causing her to shake with her own orgasm. They both completely collapsed on the desk, spent from the energy they just expended in a moment of sheer lust and desire.

Nick began to slowly withdraw from her when Bev reached around, stopping him. "Just stay inside me for a few more seconds. It feels really good right now with you inside me."

Finally, the two siblings separated, orientating themselves to face each other. Simultaneously, they leaned in and their lips met once again.

"That was wonderful," Bev purred after breaking their kiss. "I hope you just made another baby."

"You want me to knock you up? Why?" Nick searched her face for an answer.

She broke eye contact with him to search the floor for her discarded clothing. She drew the panties on first and then her pants. She then bent and grabbed Nicks pants and boxers from around his feet. Before she pulled them up to his waist, she took his shrinking cock into her mouth, tasting the mingled essence of her pussy and his residual cum. She expertly fastened his pants and belt before raising on her toes to kiss him. She felt a bit of his cum leaking out of her still moist pussy.

"I know you'll be a good dad to any kids you have," Bev answered.