Celebrity Bang Tour: Salma Hayek

Story Info
Salma Hayek gets naughty with me.
1k words
3.14
21.3k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whale67
Whale67
39 Followers

Totally fictional story.

I walked into my office. My secretary, Rachel, had gotten me my morning coffee and a donut. "Good morning Rachel, what do I have today?"

"Hey boss, you have a 4 o'clock meeting but most of today is either paperwork or logistical."

I sat down and looked at my schedule, noticing that my meeting was with none other than Salma Hayek. It's always nice to have an appointment with a women as sexy as her. I then went on my computer and checked out how my work towards changing Debby Ryan's image was going. I went online and it seemed that she had done as I told her and started dressing as sexy as possible, mostly jean shorts and cocktail dresses, plus everyone was all over the nudes that I released.

I then started going on the phone, calling potential clients. I made a call to JLo's agent, who said that they would get back to me. I made a call to Scarlett Johansson's agent, we did get into some actual talks, they said that they would love to schedule an appointment due to a new movie that she is up for. They want to talk to her first, but will set up an appointment ASAP. I made some other calls as well. Then 4 o'clock finally came and no one showed up. I waited, very confused on what was going on. I then got a call from Salma. She told me that she was very sorry, but was having car trouble and that she would like me to meet her at her condo. I told her that I would be there in 10 minutes, so I got in my car and drove over.

I rang and she let me into the building. I then walked up the stairs and knocked on her door, she opened the door wearing tight black leather pants that perfectly sculpted her Mexican ass, and a red corset that propped up her giants tits, forming great cleavage.

"Come on in."

I walked in and extended my hand.

"James."

"Salma."

I asked her why she wanted to meet with me.

"I heard about what you did to Debby's image, and I was very impressed, I was hoping that we could discuss how I can maximize my income through my image."

I invited her to dinner, so we could talk about how I could help her.

We went to an Italian place that I knew. She asked me for my first thoughts, and I told her that the best thing we could do for her image right now is make her seem as sexy as possible. I told her that right now Hollywood was not looking for another heal the world actress, they were looking for a women to put in movies, so that teenage boys watch. She asked how she was supposed to create such an image. I told her that we would need to meet every week or so, in order to discuss what I should and can do. The main idea of things though was that Salma will have to wear clothes that emphasize her breasts and ass. She will have to post sexual images and messages on social media.

"Do you really think this will work?" Salma asked.

"With that body, fuck yeah."

"Well, thank you for the compliment, it's been a while since a man has given me a compliment during a normal conversation. How about we go back to my apartment?"

"Sure!"

We went back to her home, and as soon as we walked in she bent over teasing me with her butt, she then turned around and took her top off revealing her huge DD tits. She then dropped to her knees and pulled out my dick. She then teased the head of my dick with her tounge, swirling it around making me need her even more. She then started impressing me with her deep throating skills, she when down enough for me to feel the back of her throat. I then pushed her head even farther down so that she gagged with tears starting to show in her eyes. She then got up and pushed her boobs around my rod and started to go up and down letting me feel the warmth of her bosom. As they rubbed against my throbbing cock. She then stood up and I stood up with her. I then felt her smooth ass and smacked it creating a loud clap from her ass and a loud moan from Salma. I then pushed her up against a wall pulled her waist out, so that it was out towards me, then a moved my dick right into her pussy. I then started to thrust into her warm cunt, with one hand on her breast and the other rubbing her clit.

"Fuck me harder, oh god!"

I sped up, each thrust having less time between each one. My hand on her clit started to speed up with me. Her pussy then tightened as she let out a loud scream as she cummed. I spanked her as she climaxed, making her ass a light pink. I then moved her over to the bed, and pulled out.

I then moved my dick up a bit a maneuvered it into her very tight Latina asshole. Salma let out another loud moan as I moved my entire cock into her ass. I started to pound into her as she laid on her bed. I continued to do so, feeling her smooth curves as my body thrusted into her. I then started to feel a my climax arising and Salma could feel it as well. She then turned around and started to stroke my cock.

"Oh yeah, I want you to cum in my mouth right now." I the ejaculated as my white warm cum fired out of my rod onto her face. She then tried to lick the cum off of her face and then swallowed it.

"That was amazing."

I slapped her ass, and then said

"You are not going to believe how much that is going to help your image."

Salma made a confused look on her face. I walked over to her night stand, and pulled grabbed my phone, which I had placed and set on record when we came back from dinner. I then told Salma to schedule an appointment with my office, got dressed, then went beck to my home, and fell asleep.

Whale67
Whale67
39 Followers