Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Running my tongue up along her slit, I tasted her pungent nectar and got her moaning even louder. I lapped at her pussy, slurping up her juices, before slipping a finger into her and shifting my focus to licking and sucking her clit. She moaned even louder still and grasped my head while rocking her hips toward my face. I glanced up because I knew her arms would be squeezing her succulent tits together and, sure enough, they looked fantastic. As I thought about what it would feel like to slip my cock between them, I could feel it trying valiantly to revive. I was okay if it took a while longer, though, because I was content to devour her pussy for as long as she would let me. Based on the way her pussy was feeling wetter and more engorged the longer I was eating her and the sounds she was making, I wasn't expecting it to take very long before she came, but since I wasn't ready to go again, I was planning to continue eating her once she had.

She was rocking her hips faster as her moans were mixed with heavy breathing until she started tensing up while appearing to briefly hold her breath. Finally, she stopped moving and went completely silent for a moment before letting out a long moan as she went completely limp, her entire body twitching and spasming. Her pussy was flooded with even more nectar, so I slipped my finger out and eagerly slurped it up. Her orgasm seemed to be at least as intense as the previous one but, as I continued to eat her, slipping my finger back in while licking and sucking her clit again, she didn't stop me. She went still once she'd apparently finished cumming, breathing hard, but soon started moaning and rocking her hips again. Both quickly intensified as her next orgasm began building, it appeared more quickly than the previous one. I could feel her already hot and wet pussy becoming even more so once again and was glad that my cock was recovering so that I could slip it back into her.

It wasn't much longer before she came again and she allowed me to eat her to one more orgasm after that before stopping me. I was fully rigid by that point so I moved up over her and, as I was guiding my cock back into her amazingly slippery and snug pussy, she pulled my face to hers and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I started to slowly fuck her, feeling her tits against my chest and her tongue exploring my mouth. She was still really fired up and was soon moaning into my mouth while raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts. Her pussy felt amazing and I was grateful that the opportunity to get her away from her parents had presented itself. I suspected that she was feeling the same way and that we'd be seeing each other whenever we could once we were back in New York.

Again the bed proved to be sturdy as I was gradually fucking her harder and faster. It didn't squeak and it didn't bang against the wall so I continued to pick up the pace, relishing the feel of her pussy but not feeling that my orgasm was imminent quite yet. I wasn't really counting on being able to make her cum again but, when she pulled her mouth from mine and pressed her face against my neck so that she could moan continuously, I reconsidered. Our rhythm was totally synced up and her pussy just continued feeling better and better the longer we were fucking. I could feel the stirrings of my orgasm beginning to build but, based on how she was sounding, I was sure she'd be cumming again before I did so there was something else I wanted to do before we were done.

She gripped me tightly and went rigid, gasping just before she went limp again and her body started shaking. I kept fucking her steadily the entire time, relishing the feel of her pussy both before and after it was flooded once again with even more lubrication. She was out of breath as she recovered from another intense orgasm but I was feeling pretty fresh and continued fucking her while feeling my orgasm slowly building. She pulled my mouth to hers again once she'd caught her breath and we were making out right up until I decided I was done fucking her pussy. She didn't seem put off at all when I pulled away from her and slipped my cock out of her but I'm sure I wasn't the first guy to straddle her and lay his cock between her succulent tits. In fact, as I positioned my cock, she was already bringing her tits together around it. Instead of holding her tits myself, I gripped the headboard as I started to slowly fuck them. Her attention was on my cockhead disappearing and reappearing while I was still just admiring her tits as well as her pretty face. My orgasm slowly began building again as my rigid cock slid against the soft, smooth flesh of her tits.

I would have been content to fuck her tits for the rest of the afternoon, had that been possible. It wasn't that I knew her parents would eventually be looking for her that ruled that out, though; the longer I fucked those big beauties, the more pleasure I was feeling and, consequently, the closer I was to cumming. I did manage to maintain a slow, steady pace, not only to draw out the pleasure I was feeling but also because fucking her tits harder and faster probably wouldn't have felt that good to her. I didn't try to hold off my orgasm; just enjoyed the gradual build. When I found that it was imminent, I savored the pleasure I was feeling as I started spewing onto her sternum. Her eyes went wide as cum spurted onto her chest and she stuck out her tongue to try to catch some.

Once I was spent and had stopped fucking her tits, she let them go and started to spread my jizz around then licked off her fingers. I moved around to lie beside her and watched as she cleaned up the mess I'd made. When she was finished, we lay there talking as we recovered. Since we definitely planned to get together soon after we were back in New York, we talked about where we both lived and how we could each get to the other's home. She also talked about how she'd be able to get away with staying out overnight and about how sometimes her parents traveled without her and she had the entire house to herself. We had plenty of time to discuss plans before her Wave Phone buzzed at her and she picked it up to see a message from her parents asking where she was. She replied that she would meet them at their stateroom and started to get up. I remained naked on the bed watching as she leaned over to pick up her swimsuit, her big tits swaying, then started to step into it.

"Do you usually wear a one-piece," I asked, "or is that another compromise to keep your parents happy?"

"We've actually got a pool in our backyard," she replied, "so I have a bunch of bikinis but, yeah, they're probably not so family-friendly. You'll get to see them, though."

"Any chance of a preview once you're home?" I asked, not sure I could wait until her parents traveled again.

"Of course," she replied, "I have lots of sexy things to share with you."

She came over and kissed me again then grabbed the notepad that was on the desk nearby and wrote down all of her contact information for me. I offered to do the same but she was confident that I'd be in touch, rightfully so. I remained lying on the bed as she left, thinking about all of the amazing encounters I'd had over less than 24 hours.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12