Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Last night on a cruise ship with a couple of celebrity chefs
4.1k words
4.55
8.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01 & Ch. 02, which are prequels to this story.

*

It wasn't time yet to get ready for the evening show so I grabbed my Navigator to figure out what to do with the rest of the afternoon. There were plenty of options and I was feeling in the mood for a beer out on deck so I tracked down all of my clothes and pulled them back on, hanging my swimsuit in the bathroom even though it was dry. I left my stateroom and headed toward the upper decks with a definite swing in my step and a smile on my face. I'd had more sex, provided more orgasms and experienced more myself than I had in several months prior to that cruise combined. The future looked promising, as well, with my three new lovers all being single and living close enough to see on a regular basis. My friends were going to be green with envy. They would likely scoff when I shared my story, but when I started showing up places with Amanda, Katie or Diana in tow, they would then have no choice but to believe.

I grabbed a beer on the upper deck and found a spot where I could enjoy the scenery, both off the ship and passing by on the ship. As I thought about everything I'd experienced over the past 24 hours, it was almost mind boggling and I wondered how I could have been so fortunate. I knew the next morning would be an early one and, though we'd get a good breakfast, we'd be off the ship soon after and back to our regular lives. I already had Diana's contact information but I'd need to get Katie's and Amanda's before the next morning. I was expecting to spend most of that night with them so I wasn't expecting it to be a problem. I was also expecting to get very little sleep so I was glad that I'd have most of Sunday to recover before I had to go back to work.

After a couple of beers and plenty of relaxing, I figured I should probably go shower before the show since I'd been on the waterslide and in the hot tub. As I was cleaning myself up, I was also thinking about how nice it would be to shower with either Katie, Amanda or Diana. The showers on the ship definitely wouldn't be big enough but the shower at my apartment definitely would be. Thinking about that led me to wonder whether there would be any more threesomes with Katie and Amanda once we were back in New York. Since I figured that I couldn't necessarily count on it, I resolved to make the most of the night ahead. Not that I would have taken it for granted or that it wouldn't have been memorable regardless, but I knew if there was anything specific that I wanted to do as part of a threesome with them, I needed to be sure to do it.

Between the show and dinner that night, I ended up exchanging contact information with a lot of my new friends so I expected to be seeing more than just Amanda, Katie and Diana once we were back in New York. After dinner, it was back to the club and it wasn't long before I was seeing a lot of the same faces from the previous night, including Amanda, Katie and Diana. I tried to share my attention equally with all of them, even though I knew Diana wouldn't be hanging out as late as the rest of us. I don't think anyone was jealous because they all knew that they could have me whenever they wanted, especially after we were off the ship. When Diana let me know that she was leaving, I stepped out of the club with her briefly to give her a passionate good-bye kiss and we both promised that we'd be together again soon. The rest of us stayed at the club for one more set but, rather than going to the bar after, Katie, Amanda and I headed right for my stateroom since we knew we'd have to be up early the next morning.

Rather than immediately strip down and start fucking, we actually stepped out onto the verandah first, since we were still warm from dancing. The cool breeze and fresh air were definitely refreshing and, as I stood between them, I had a hand on each of their asses. They both had panties on under their skirts so I was thinking about whose I wanted to slip off first when Amanda spoke.

"I can't believe it's almost over already," she lamented.

"It's a two day cruise," Katie replied, "It was almost over as soon as it started."

"I guess I just didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did," she said, "especially with having to work."

"Right?" replied Katie, "Then somebody danced his way into our lives and turned this into a real party."

"Seriously?" I asked, "You guys are the ones who rocked my world. I'm just trying to keep up."

They both laughed but it was flattering to know how they felt. Since the previous night I had removed Katie's panties first, I moved behind Amanda and hunkered down, reaching up under her skirt. She was still leaning on the railing as I slid her panties down then she stepped out of them. I tossed them through the door from the verandah into my stateroom then ran my hands over her soft, smooth ass as my cock was stiffening. After a minute or so, Katie cleared her throat and turned her ass in my direction so I moved over behind her and reached under her skirt to slide her panties down. I tossed them through the door, too, in the direction of Amanda's then caressed her ass.

I'd fucked Katie that afternoon but hadn't fucked Amanda since that morning so, when I stood, I moved behind Amanda as I opened my pants and extracted my rigid cock. I pushed the hem of her skirt up around her waist, exposing her ass, then guided my cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned as I slipped all the way in until my hips were against her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, relishing the feel of her hot, wet pussy once again. After just a minute or so, I slipped out of her and moved over behind Katie. I pushed her skirt up around her waist then slipped into her hot, wet pussy. She moaned as I started fucking her. I alternated back and forth between the two of them, enjoying it a great deal but not sure if it was really doing much to get either of them close to cumming because of the interruptions. Katie ended up taking care of that concern.

After I'd been alternating back and forth for a bit, I slipped out of Katie and moved behind Amanda and, by the time I'd slipped into her again, Katie had moved below us and, based on the sound Amanda made, had started licking her clit. Since I figured I wouldn't be alternating any more, I went ahead and slipped my hands up from Amanda's hips to her tits, fondling them through her blouse. Her nipples were hard so, after caressing them through two layers of material, I reached up under her blouse and unhooked her bra. Cupping her bare tits, I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples. Between my hands on her bare tits, my cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy and Katie lapping at her clit, Amanda was moaning louder and was clearly building toward an orgasm. Despite the lateness of the hour, it wasn't exactly quiet out on the verandah, though that was mostly because the ship was moving. Had it been still and quiet, I think the entire ship might have known what we were up to. Of course, if it was still and quiet, we might have been hearing others doing the same sort of thing.

Amanda was pushing back against my incoming thrusts so Katie was holding onto her upper thighs in order to keep her face buried in Amanda's pussy. I could tell both by the sounds she was making and the feel of her pussy as it became even wetter and more engorged that Amanda was right on the verge of cumming. I was savoring the way her pussy was feeling as well as the feel of her tits in my hands but wasn't close to cumming yet myself. This was good, of course, because I still planned to fuck Katie and expected that Amanda's tongue would help me get her to an orgasm of her own. Once they were both satisfied, then I'd be ready to blow a load myself.

I don't know if it was because we were outside but, when Amanda started cumming, she let out a much louder cry than she had when we'd been inside my stateroom. I could feel her body shaking as she was cumming but continued fucking her just as Katie continued eating her. I'm sure Katie was lapping up whatever fresh juices were flowing around my cock while I was savoring the feel of her even hotter and wetter pussy. We didn't stop when she finally seemed to be finished cumming but, once she'd recovered enough, she stepped away from us. I helped Katie stand.

"That was the most intense one yet," Amanda gasped, "I would have passed out from pleasure overload if you'd kept going."

"Well let's see if we can get Katie close to passing out," I suggested as I turned her toward the railing and stood behind her. Amanda didn't appear to have any opposition because she moved into position below Katie as I was sliding my cock into Katie's hot, slippery pussy. When Amanda started licking her, Katie let out a loud and passionate cry, not bothering to hold back just as Amanda hadn't. Once we had a rhythm going, I slipped my hands up under her blouse, immediately unfastening her bra and cupping her bare tits. Fucking Katie was just as pleasurable to me as it had been fucking Amanda; if there was any difference, it was too subtle to detect. I hoped I would never be put in a position of having to choose one over the other but I suspected based on the events of the past 24-ish hours that it was something I wouldn't have to worry about.

Katie started pushing back harder against my incoming thrusts and I knew that was only partly due to my cock sliding in and out of her. I was curious about how both of them had ended up bisexual, because this clearly wasn't the first time for either of them, but I figured I'd learn about that at some point and I'm sure each of their stories would be hot. As Katie's pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged, I could feel my orgasm building and knew that I'd be content to either blow my load right into Katie's pussy or pull out and slip it into Amanda's mouth. Katie let out a loud cry and started shaking as her orgasm finally washed over her and I suspected that she was going to share Amanda's assessment of this orgasm compared with the others. It was definitely long and, astoundingly, her pussy felt even better as she was cumming than it had before. I wasn't quite on the verge of cumming yet but I was getting closer and I was savoring the pleasurable build-up. When Katie finished cumming, however, she moved away so that my cock slipped out of her hot, snug pussy then helped Amanda stand up.

"You weren't kidding," she said to Amanda, as I stood there with my throbbing cock unattended, "that was so intense."

They kissed for a moment before turning their attention to me. Amanda dropped back down first, taking my cock in her fist and pumping it before wrapping her lips around it. Katie knelt beside her and, once Amanda had sucked Katie's flavor off of my cock, she offered it to Katie who inhaled it. They alternated back and forth, taking turns sucking my cock until I was right on the verge of cumming. Once again, I was glad that I wasn't in the position of having to choose one over the other because they were both so talented when it came to cocksucking. When I exploded into Amanda's mouth, she continued pumping the base of my cock as she shared my bounty with Katie. I spewed plenty for both of them.

"I can't believe we're all still wearing so much," Katie said as Amanda nursed my softening cock.

"So let's go inside, get naked," I suggested, "and, I don't know, cum some more?"

"Love the way you think," Amanda replied.

"I'm in," said Katie.

I helped them both up and we stepped through the sliding door, closing and latching it behind us, then moved over closer to the bed. I pulled Katie's blouse up over her head then slipped her bra off since it was already unfastened. As I leaned down to lick her hard nipples, she started pulling my shirt up. I raised my head as she and Amanda pulled my shirt off then I turned and raised Amanda's blouse up then removed her bra. I'd pulled my pants and underwear up just to make walking easier after fucking them but hadn't refastened my pants so, as I licked Amanda's nipples, Katie got my pants and underwear down. I stepped out of them and was working Amanda's skirt down while still licking her nipples. Once gravity carried it to her ankles, I straightened up so that I could admire her naked body. I could feel the blood already trying to return to my spent cock so I turned to Katie, figuring that getting her naked would help, too.

She was the only one still wearing anything so I smiled as I reached for her waist, then hunkered down in front of her as I slipped her skirt down. I gazed at her trim, dark brown bush then kissed her abdomen before standing up again. I wanted to eat some pussy as my cock continued to revive and, since I'd eaten Katie's more recently, it was only fair that it be Amanda's. We all climbed onto the bed, caressing and kissing each other.

"Amanda, I'm going to eat your pussy," I declared, "and Katie, you want to ride my cock as soon as it's ready?"

"Works for me," Katie replied.

"Me, too," Amanda agreed.

I lay on my back and Amanda's pussy was soon looming over my face as I felt Katie first stroke, then lick my cock. It wasn't going to take much before it was rock hard again so I didn't feel bad that Katie was receiving no stimulation for the moment as I ran my tongue along Amanda's slit. Amanda moaned, though not as loud as she had out on the veranda, which I'm sure my neighbors would have appreciated had they realized. I slurped up her flowing juices before slipping a finger into her as I licked and sucked her clit. Despite my focus on Amanda's pleasure, my cock was nearly rigid pretty quickly due to Katie's attention to it. I was not so focused on Amanda that I didn't appreciate the pleasure of Katie's lips on my stiffening shaft or her tongue on my balls. Once I was rigid enough, she didn't waste any time in straddling me and guiding my cock to her hot, slippery pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it and started riding me.

As Katie immediately set a hard, fast pace, Amanda was rocking her pussy toward my face faster as I continued licking and sucking her clit while my finger slid in and out. Even after just about twenty-four hours together, I could still tell that Amanda was getting close to cumming. Her pussy was becoming even more slippery with her juices and more engorged around my probing finger. Based on how Katie's pussy was feeling, I didn't think it was going to take long for her to catch up. I savored the opportunity eat Amanda's pussy again given the uncertainty of when the next time would be though I was certain there would be a next time. When she started shaking as she was cumming, I slipped my finger free and lapped up her flowing juices along with licking her clit. It was another long and intense orgasm.

When she finished cumming, I dropped my head back and stared up at her trim bush as she remained over me, catching her breath. Once she climbed off, she turned to Katie and we both watched her riding my cock. My attention was on her bouncing boobs until Amanda moved closer and began kissing her while rubbing her clit. Katie let out a moan despite Amanda's tongue in her mouth and continued riding me. My attention then returned to her bouncing boobs as I reached out to caress Amanda's ass and started pushing up into Katie each time she came down. It didn't take much longer before she dropped down and sat on my cock as her entire body trembled. She'd pulled her mouth from Amanda's but Amanda continued to massage her clit as she was cumming. It appeared that her orgasm was another long and intense one, as well.

"Shall we switch?" Amanda asked once Katie had opened her eyes and smiled at her.

"Let's," she replied and climbed off of my cock. Amanda immediately took her place and Katie and I watched as she guided my cock to her pussy and lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her hot pussy engulfed my cock then she started to ride it as Katie moved up and straddled my head, blocking my view of Amanda's bouncing tits. I gazed briefly at her trim, dark brown bush before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. I savored another opportunity to eat her just as I'd savored the opportunity to eat Amanda, slurping up her juices before slipping a finger into her and focusing my tongue on her clit. I didn't expect that it would take long for either of them to cum once again, not that I was in any rush. I could feel my own orgasm stirring as Amanda moved up and down on my cock but I was figuring they'd both finish before I did just based on our experiences together thus far. I was more than okay with the idea of watching the two of them, naked, sucking my cock again.

Katie ended up cumming first so, as with Amanda, when she started shaking and her pussy was flooded even more, I slipped my finger out and lapped up her juices while still licking her clit. I figured that, once she'd finished cumming, she'd do as Amanda had and help Amanda cum but apparently Amanda didn't need Katie's help because, before Katie had even finished cumming, Amanda started cumming as well. Since I was the only one not cumming yet, I continued to devour Katie's pussy while pushing up into Amanda's. Katie climbed off of my face once she'd finished cumming and we both watched Amanda as her orgasm tapered off. Once she'd caught her breath, she climbed off of my cock and they positioned themselves on either side of me. As Amanda pumped the base of my cock, they took turns sucking me off once again. I was admiring their naked bodies, while caressing what I could reach, as I enjoyed the pleasure provided by each of their hot mouths. My cock became even thicker as my orgasm continued to build.

Even after everything that had happened over the past twenty-four hours, it still felt too good to be true and like I might wake up alone in bed at any moment. If it was just a dream, however, I was still going to savor it while I could. I didn't feel like the two of them were necessarily trying to get me to cum as much as trying to provide me with as much pleasure as they could. They were definitely succeeding. As the level of pleasure I was feeling continued to build, I was afraid I might disturb my neighbors when I finally started cumming. Fortunately, when I reached that point and started to spew into Katie's mouth, I was able to contain myself and let out a much softer moan than what I truly felt. Katie shared my spurting cock with Amanda, who got a bit of my cum then passed me back to Katie. They took turns nursing my cock until I was fully spent, then moved up the bed to lie on either side of me.

"Are you allowed to sleep over tonight?" I asked Katie, since she'd slipped out the previous night.

"Yes," she replied, "I made it clear to my family that I had made other sleeping arrangements and that I'd see them in the morning."

"Good girl," said Amanda. We didn't immediately go to sleep, instead getting up and doing some pre-sleep ablutions, closing the veranda curtains and turning out the rest of the lights before slipping under the covers together. I even made sure that we exchanged contact information. We turned out the light on the nightstand and were soon asleep with our naked bodies pressed together. While getting ready for bed, we'd agreed that we wouldn't try to squeeze in any last second activities first thing in the morning since we'd have to be up so early to eat breakfast and debark. Since we all lived in the city, we'd discussed that it would just make more sense to get together soon and enjoy some activities that wouldn't be rushed in the comfort of one of our homes. We didn't talk about whether those activities would involve the three of us or just two of us but I knew I'd be happy either way.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12